𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

The meets

713 16 20
By WallflowerTendencies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night Eye Agency
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're telling me to set a good impression, I have to make him laugh?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Basically, boss is a pretty funny guy huh?" Mirio laughs, poking me lightly in the rib with his elbow.

Mirio was really fun to talk to, and pleasant to be around.

He seemed carefree and was full of questions and things to talk about, he was like..

A ray of sunshine. I guess you could say.

"Alrighty, right when we go through that door at the end of the hall-" he said, as we turned a corner and pointed to a large door near the end of it. "-we'll be at boss's office. So prepare a joke." Mirio said, ruffling my hair.

"Geez I'm nervous now. It's gonna be kind of hard doing an internship if the head of the agency doesn't like me." I lightly shivered.

"Hey, don't stress it. I just know Boss'll love you." He glanced my way with a smile.

"Ehhh, I don't know about thaaa.. you really think so?!" I excitedly asked to turning to him, my hands balled into ecstatic fists at my sides.

"I know so." He said, chuckling, "so keep that smile, as long as you have it, there's no way he won't."

I nodded my head.

As he pushed open the door I felt my heart skip a beat.

There at his desk sat THEE Sir Night Eye, All Might's ex-sidekick.

I could feel heat rising to my cheeks as he looked up from his desk at me and Mirio.

He was quite attractive.

He gave a small smile.

"Hello, you must be Cassiel Y/n. Welcome to your first day of intern, I'd escort you to where you'll be staying at the agency's hotel however I'm afraid I'm swamped with work." He held a hand to the side of his shoulder in a half shrug.

"No worries, I'm really flattered you took my capabilities to thought. I promise I'll be of use during this internship." I then started bowing up and down profusely.

I felt so nervous I wasn't thinking straight.

And my face must have been as red as his carpet.

I heard a deep chuckle from across the room and a light laugh from Mirio.

They found me funny? This wasn't intentional but I guess it checked out.

When I looked up Sir Night Eye examined my face and chuckled again.

"Why you're as red as a tomato, funny. Anyways, Mirio, and Y/n, may I address you as?" He asks.

"Of course sir!" I started bowing fast again still nervous.

I heard the same deep chuckle I got from Night Eye earlier again.

As Mirio neared I could hear a whisper from Night Eye.

"I like this girl, she's quite funny. I don't believe it's intentional though." He said, putting a hand under his chin with an amused smirk.

I walked over and Night Eye slid me and Togata papers.

"Again Mirio, great to have you back for interns. And Y/n, it's been a pleasure meeting you. And I was very impressed with your performances during the sports festival. You make quite the promising hero." Night Eye complimented.

I blushed and thanked him, also giving him my signed permission slip for the week intern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Night Eye Agency Sleeping Quarters
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this should be your room, and, ooh! The one right across is where I'll be staying." Mirio smiles, finally taking his eyes off the dorm paper slips.

He passes me the envelope.

"Inside should be the room's keycard." Mirio says, putting a finger gun under his chin.

"Cool, thanks." I said, opening the envelope.

"So, once you get settled and everything let's check in with Sir and then go out to get dinner. I doubt we'll have any missions tonight considering we're getting settled in and everything." Mirio says. "And don't worry, I have a card." He chuckled, flashing a bright smile and pulling a credit card from his back.

"Yeah, we should probably exchange numbers and everything too, I mean we will be working together." I said, bending down and reaching into my bag for my phone.

"Yeah, alright." Mirio happily said as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone.

After exchanging numbers we waved goodbye to go settle our things.

I heard a beep from my phone, and headed over to my nightstand where it sat.

It was a message from Aizawa.

It read, "Hey kid, are you settled in yet? How are things over there so far?"

I smiled.

"Yeah I just finished unpacking, and things are nice. I think I made a somewhat okay impression with Night Eye, he seemed to like me. Though I embarrassed myself." I replied.

"I won't ask what you did if it was embarrassing, but it's alright to be nervous around Pros you've never met. Especially if you idolize them, kid. Regardless, call me before you go to sleep, Darius wants to say goodnight to you." He replied, and quickly at that.

"I will." I texted back, before setting my phone down and heading to the bathroom to toss the last of my makeup and brushes onto the counter.

I heard my phone buzz loudly again.

Wonder who it is now.

I ruffled my hair in the mirror one last time before walking off.

When I looked at my phone's Lock Screen, it read "Kats💥"

Kats💥 (messages)

Kats💥
You there yet?
sent 6:22pm

You
Yup, how about you?
sent 6:24pm

Kats💥
Yeah, first part of my trip was a lecture
from Jeanist though. So it's not going
as well as we'd hoped.
sent 6:25pm

You
Aw, I'm sorry. What was the lecture
on? Hero duties? How he expects you
to act? The "this is all work and no play"
convo?
sent 6:25pm

Kats💥
Guess you could say it was the
second one. He talked about my
attitude during the sports fest and
how he was gonna "shape me up."
sent 6:26pm

You
Sounds boring. Who likes a goodie
two shoes anyways. I like you,
attitude and all. Lol.
sent 6:28pm

~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Katsuki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As my phone lit up with another message from her, I grabbed it as fast as I could.

"Sounds boring" I smiled lightly reading it.

"Who likes a goodie two shoes anyways. I like you, attitude and all. Lol."

I felt my face tingle, before my cheeks started to burn.

"What has your face in such a twist?" Jeanist asked, looking up from his sidekick whom's hair he was trimming.

"Nothing." I quickly replied, looking away and slamming my face onto the chair.

Jeanist laughed a bit.

"So a special someone. Alright, I won't push." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Y/n
~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on my door.

Bet that's Mirio.

I got up to go peep through the door hole.

Sure enough, it was Mirio, I could only see his eye though because he was peeping through the door hole as well.

I backed away and put my card in the door to unlock it.

The door trembled open and Mirio trampled in.

"Wow your room is pretty plain." He said, putting a hand on his head.

"Well I didn't wanna bring a ton of things and all, you know? Keep it mellow since I'll only be here a week." I said.

"Sure but it looks so dead." He chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll go throw some pink shirts around the room to add color or something." I said, walking to my drawer and pulling out some pink and red tops.

"OOOOH, can I help?" He asked, running over to the drawer.

"Sure, these are just random colored shirts." I said, tossing him a few of the red.

He tossed them around the room.

"Is this interesting enough for you?" I laughed, looking around at the pink and red mess of clothes scattered across the room.

"I think it could use some blue." He laughed, shoving me back towards the drawer.

I tossed a few blue shirts to him and he continued adding to the mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little later
~~~~~~~~~~

We were laid on top of my bed staring at the ceiling.

"That was fun" Mirio laughed.

The room was splattered with the color of my shirts he had thrown around.

"Not so boring now, huh?" I joked. "You know I have a feeling I'm really gonna like this whole intern thing."

A gentle smile was plastered across my face.

"Oh, you'll love it. Sir is amazing. And I promise I'll do my best as well to ensure you enjoy it." Mirio said.

"Haha, anyways, we should probably go check in with Sir now. Because I'm getting hungry." He laughed.

"Let's gooooo." I said, jumping up off the bed and running towards my door.

OKAY SO I GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU MY LOVES.

BURGER OR PIZZA.

AND DO YOU LIKE PINEAPPLES ON YOUR PIZZA?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 167K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
364K 15.8K 41
It's bad enough you're taken by the enemy, but it just gets worse from there when you're now supposed to be attached at the hip to one of the Devils...