Him & I (Male reader x Camilo...

By ShipperMina

Your Grandmother has recently connected with an old friend she hadn't seen since she's been forced to flee he... More

Moving
Dinner
Night
Going Into Town
Casual flirting
Permission
Home again
Pancake battles
Filter
Cuddle
Hanging out
Not my day
Filler episode (again)
Last day
Last Day pt 2
Last Day pt 3
Morning

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

2.6K 87 82
By ShipperMina

Y/n pov

Anne: Yo, you back?

I looked at the text on my phone and smiled.

Me: Yup, came back yesterday. Even got some guests.

Izan: You already have more friends? Wow.

Me: I know. Anyway, you guys want to hang out today? I'll be here for a week and you guys don't have school today or tomorrow.

Izan: Sure! Let's meet at the park! I'll get pizza for a picnic

Anne: Cool, I'll get some fruits then

Don: Um I got crackers and hunny

Me: I'll get drinks then.

Anne: Can we eat ice cream after?

Izan: Sure

Don: Oh and then tomorrow we can go to our favorite hangout restaurant for lunch as well!

Me: Cool, what time should we meet up?

Izan: I'll be free at like 3ish

Don: 3ish sounds good

Anne: 3ish it is. Don't forget to bring the two friends of yours that you made out of thin air:)

Me: Alright, see you at 3ish

"Mama, can I meet up with my friends at 3 today?" I asked.

"Sure, you are going to take Camilo and Mirabel with you, right?" She asked in a way that said she wasn't asking.

"Yup, they know they'll be coming." I replied.

"That's good. Make sure to have fun then."

I nodded and went over to Mirabel and Camilo who were currently watching tv.

"Really, Sofia the First?" I asked.

"It's really good." Camilo said.

"I don't understand what he sees in that show. I definitely prefer that show we watched last night." Mirabel said refering to Law and Order which my dad had developed an addiction to.

"It's definitely a cool show, but I would still prefer Sofia the first. You know, Mirabel, you'd make a great Sophia! You know with how you keep breaking out into songs." Camilo said.

She just glared at him then turned her attention to me, "How are you doing anyway?"

"I'm good, my friends want to have a picnic in a few hours and you guys are joining." I told them.

"That sounds cool!" Mirabel said and Camilo nodded.

*Time skip*

"Hey!" Don said as he waved at me.

Me, Camilo, and Mirabel had arrived slightly late and everyone was already here. Apparently teaching them about money wasn't easy.

"Hey, guys! This is Camilo and Mirabel. That's Don, Anne, and Izan." I said introducing everyone.

"Nice to meet you guys!" Mirabel said.

"So, how do you guys meet y/n, anyway?" Anne said as we all sat down and began eating.

"Well, our Abuelas knew each other from their childhood, and he kinda had to stay at our house while his was getting build, so we were able to get close pretty easily." Mirabel said.

"Yeah, me and y/n used to be roomates." Camilo added, stuffing his mouth with pizza.

"How did you guys meet y/n?" Mirabel asked.

"Well, I've know y/n sense middle school, we used to always sit together at lunch." Don said, "Back then he was a wee lad with no friends till I came along."

"Haha, funny." I said annoyed because what he said was true.

"Yeah, I met y/n because we had a class together in highschool and we were both friends with Don." Izan said, making a neat fruit sandwich with the crackers.

"I met y/n because we had a whole bunch of classes together last year, and for a whole while we didn't even notice till we were places in a project together. We hit it off right away and have been great buds sense then." Anne said.

"Yeah, they basically forced me to hang around with them." I joked.

"What are you doing?" Izan asked Camilo, I looked over to see Camilo holding a cracker that has a tower of fruit pieces on it and he was currently drizzling a bunch of hunny on top.

"I saw you making a fruit sandwich, so I am making a fruit tower and am going to try to eat it in one bite." Camilo said, fully focusing on the task ahead of him.

"Impossible." Don said.

"You'd be surprised as to how much he can fit in his mouth," I said, if I hadn't seen Camilo eat all those times before I also wouldn't have thought it possible.

"That's what she said." Anne said, throwing a strawberry at me which I caught and threw back at her, giving an unamused look.

"You should totally take a video of this." Mirabel said, leaning towards me.

I smiled and took out my phone and began filming. Camilo put a raspberry on top of the tower, added more honey, then took a huge bite, fitting the whole thing in his mouth. After a minute, he had finally finished chewing it all.

"Hah! I did it!" He yelled.

"How in the...?" Izan said, plain out confused.

"You definitely have to teach me, I've tried doing stuff like that, but always fail." Anne said.

"I thought you'd choke." Don said, "Or make a mess by having the fruit fall over, I don't even know how you got all those fruit to not fall."

"Years of practice." Camilo said proudly.

"Yeah, he does this alot." Mirabel said. "If he has food he can stack, he will."

"Well you just don't appreciate the arts of stacking fruits." Camilo said.

"The arts of stacking fruits?" Mirabel said unamused.

"Yeah, it is a very delicate art. I can't expect you to understand." He said while plopping a piece of papaya into his mouth.

"Are you two siblings?" Anne asked looking at the two.

"No. We're cousins." Mirabel said annoyed.

"These two argue a lot, mainly because Camilo annoys Mirabel a lot." I explained.

"Ah, yeah I'm like that with my brother." Anne said.

"Oh, how many siblings do you have?" Mirabel asked.

"Just a younger brother." Anne responded, "Though Izan has 3 brothers and 3 sisters. He's a middle baby."

"Yup, going to his house is weird because I'm just used to it being me and my mom in my house, so seeing a family of 9 is overwhelming." Don said.

"Yeah, I've got 2 older sisters, and Camilo has an older sister and a younger brother." Mirabel said.

"Though our moms were triplets." Camilo added.

"Really? Were they identical?" Don asked, taking the last pizza slice.

"Nope, our moms look different, plus the third triplet is our uncle." Camilo responded, distracted as he and Anne were trying to stack the remainder of the fruits into one tower without it falling.

I looked at the tower, it wasn't big and kept falling.

"You guys need help?" I asked as them as I noticed Izan, Don, and Mirabel switching the topic onto something else.

"Yes!" They responded.

I looked at the fruits we were using, 5 more pieces of papaya, 2 peices of pineapple, a strawberry, 2 cherries, and a singular blackberry.

"We're starting off by stacking the papaya peices because they are cubed, then the pineapple, after that the strawberry, and we can't find a way to stack the other two." Anne briefed.

"Hmm, yeah, no, I'm out of ideas. Good luck." I said, beginning to retreat.

"No, y/n, stay, we need help!" Camilo begged.

"You guys can eat the cherries and blackberry. Then you don't have to stack them." I said, giving the only idea I could think of.

"You're a genius!" They replied together.

Did they seriously not think of that?

They smiled at each other and took a cherry. Camilo grabbed the blackberry and put it in my hand.

"Because you have saved our humble town from out tower falling, we award you this last blackberry!" Camilo announced dramatically.

I look behind me and saw Izan recording us. Great.

"Fine, but only if I get to be crowned king of your town." I said eating the blackberry.

"Of course, your highness." Camilo said as Anne laughed behind him.

"We offer you some of our harvest as well, your highness." Anne said.

"Thank you, peasants." I said eating the strawberry.

"You guys want to head to the ice cream place now?" Izan asked. Oh, I completely forgot the rest were over there for a bit.

"Yes!" Anne cheered.

"Yes!" Camilo said plopping the last two peices if papayas into his mouth.

"Yup." I nodded.

"Great, because we were waiting for you guys." Don said.

_@the ice cream shop

We all went into the shop, I began looking at all the choices even though chances were I'd be getting the same thing I always do unless they had a cool sounding limited edition ice cream.

"Can I have a bowl with a chocolate scoop and a Strawberry scoop, please." Izan ordered. He always got his scoops in combination that would fit together.

"Uh, can I have a waffle cone with chocolate ice cream and cherry ice cream." I ordered, again not changing because the scoop of the month was coconut and I wasn't the biggest fan of coconut ice cream.

"I'll have a mango sherbert and pistachio ice cream in a sugar cone, thank you!" Anne always ordered a sherbet ice cream with a normal ice cream which I found weird.

"You guys ready?" I asked, mainly Camilo and Mirabel, but also Don because for the most part he takes long to decide because he likes to be last.

"Not yet." Mirabel replied. She seemed to be paying great attention to her choices and so did Camilo. Never knew they were this passionate about ice cream.

"I'll have a waffle cone with coffee ice cream and caramel ice cream." Don said as if he didn't get that evrytime.

"Can I have a sugar cone with strawberry ice cream and coconut ice cream?" Mirabel asked.

"Can I have a waffle cone with mint ice cream and mango ice cream, please?" Camilo asked after thinking for a bit.

After we paid we went and found a place to sit down.

"How's Encanto like anyway?" Izan asked.

"Oh, it's amazing! Evryone is super nice and helpful and it is so relaxing. Their isn't a school there, but some people from around town help teach everyone stuff." I answered. Going to Encanto was the best decision I have ever made.

"What do you do there? It is quite far isn't it?" Anne asked.

"Yeah, well I mostly hang out with Mirabel and Camilo. Mostly Mirabel in the mornings as Camilo helps babysit. Me and Mirabel just hang out and help whenever asked. Typically we help out with building new houses and whatever chores Luisa needs help with."

"Who's Luisa?" Anne asked.

"Oh, she's one of my older sisters. She's pretty strong and does lots of work at the village, though now we do give her more time to relax and me and y/n have been helping her." Mirabel replied.

"What do you guys do?" Camilo asked them.

"Well, I go to my house and to school on weekdays and on weekends I usually go out with some friends." Anne responded, "My favorite place to hang out is basically any candy shop."

"You should see how much she can spend on chocolate." Don whispered.

"Oh, and how much did you spend at the candy shop last weekend?" Anne countered.

"Point taken." Don mumbled, "Anyway, I go to a club where I learn martial arts. It's so cool and fun and I am really good at it."

"He's tried to get me, y/n, and Anne to join as well," Izan said, "But y/n doesn't like hanging out with us, Anne went for a few weeks then got bored, and I just flat out refuse to do any sort of sports."

"What do you mean I don't like hanging out with you guys?" I asked confused, "I literally asked you guys to hang out today."

"Don't take it seriously," Anne said, then turned her attention to Camilo and Mirabel, "We always joke like this with him because he refuses to go to parties with us, he only hangs out with us at restaurants and parks. Like he wouldn't go with us to the mall. He also is very protective of his feelings, which I get, but makes it easier for us to bully him."

I rolled my eyes at this. I mean she was right but in my defense I would prefer to be in areas where I might not blow a fuse and turn into flames. And just because they have all broken down to me before doesn't make it safe for me to break down in front of them.

"Really, he loves the parties we have in Encanto." Camilo said.

"Really?" Don asked.

"I mean yeah, he's even our DJ now with his Spotify thing. Everybody loves him." He responded.

"Wow, I can't belive you left us to become more social." Don said dramatically.

"Alright, I think we've bullied y/n long enough." Izan said with a smile looking at Don. Thoes two obviously liked each other, and I am positive they know that the other one likes them too, but none of them had made a move yet. At this rate Anne might actually relize her crush has been flirting with her before Don and Izan get together.

"No, not yet." Don said. He looked at me with a smile. What in the world was he up to? Nothing good.

"Alright." I said glaring at him. It's not like they hadn't embarrassed me enough as it is, what else will he be able to say that might dig me into the dirt?

"So, y/n doesn't like anyone touching him." Don started.

"Witch makes sense because people are gross." Anne said.

"True," Don agreed, "But I have actually felt his skin before. And that is something not even his exes have done."

"There's alot of room for a misunderstanding here." Izan said.

"Yeah, anyway, his skin is like super warm! Like really warm!" Don said.

Really? That was it?

"I mean checks out." Mirabel said.

"Isn't it amazing!" Camilo yelled happily. "It's so warm, like a human fire place! 10/10!" He placed his hand on my arm and I could feel myself turning red slightly. "See, I was cold due to the ice cream, but not anymore!"

Camilo pov_

"See I was cold due to the ice cream, but not anymore!" I said excitedly.

Evryone just stared at me. Not the reaction I was expecting, maybe some agreements.

"So, yeah, pretty cool." I said trying to break the silence as I removed my hand off of his arm. This was embarrassing.

"He actually lets you touch his skin?" Don finally said.

"I mean, yeah." I said confused.

"Alright, that's enough. Why don't we switch the topic." Y/n said.

Y/n pov__

This was awkward. I never let my friends touch me because I was worried they would catch on with my powers. But, in Encanto I didn't have to worry about that so I tried to get more used to it, and due to Camilo being a very clingy person, I am now pretty used to it. But this isn't something I can just tell Anne, Don, and Izan without explaining that the reason I don't let them touch me is because I have fire powers.

"Of course." Izan said. "Anyway, you won't belive what Mrs.Linduck said yesterday in class..."

Time skip....

I waved goodbye to my friends as Mama picked up Me, Mirabel, and Camilo. I really needed a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.1K 20
a girl who moves into the encanto with fucked up humour and a flirty personality and a boy who is just as flirty and loves using cringe pickup lines...
20.1K 317 20
!DISCONTINUED! sorry Imagines of our precious Camilo! ・・・・・・ I don't own any encanto characters - I won't write smut, the closest thing is kissing...
129K 3K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
53.4K 1.4K 26
Camilo × male reader Y/N just moved to the village and immediately befriends the madrigals, but little does he know hes in love with one too