Jisung x NCT

By _mieschief_

REQUESTS CLOSED Just a bunch of JisungxNCT Storys. There will be fluff, smut, mpreg, angst and little space. ... More

Intro
My cute little boy - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ 💚
Mate - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ 💚
Unexpected Love - ˡᵘᶜᵃˢ 💚
180512 - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Happy Birthday - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏ💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏⁿᵒ💚
Overprotective brothers - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Date - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Big Secret - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Messed up - ʲᵉⁿᵒ💚
our forever baby - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Stepbrothers in love - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Forced Marriage - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ💚
Love at first Sunsight - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ💚
Do you believe in magic? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚
A New Family Member - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ💚
We are in love with you! - ᵐᵃʳᵏʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚
Don't leave me - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Wo Ai Ni - ˣⁱᵃᵒʲᵘⁿ 💚
Adore you - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ💚
Love letter - ***💚
stormy - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Don't be shy - ˢⁱᶜʰᵉⁿᵍ💚
Tics - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ💚
Turned into a woman - ʲᵒʰⁿⁿʸ💚
What's wrong? - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Lost - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚🥀
Baby - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ 💚 (⚠️)
Jealous - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚 (⚠️)
First time - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚⚠️
Princess - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ ⚠️
Sub or not? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ ⚠️
Dance Partner - ᵗᵉⁿ⚠️
Birthday present - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ⚠️
Mafia and pretty boy - ᵐᵃʳᵏ⚠️
Jealousy - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
You too? - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ ⚠️
Fight - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
Come to Daddy~ - ʲᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ⚠️
Jealous Sun - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ⚠️
Friendship Plus - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
Obedient omega - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ⚠️
Bonnie & Clyde - ʸᵘᵗᵃ⚠️
Sleepless night - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
knife play - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ ⚠️ (🥀)
Stay with me - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ 🥀⚠️
Everything's fine - 2ᵗᵃᵉ 🥀
Pain - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ🥀
Regrets - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Hate comments - ʸᵘᵗᵃʳᵒ 🥀
Mianhae Hyung - ⁿᶜᵗᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
Everything is fine - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ (ᶜʰᵉⁿˢᵘⁿᵍ)🥀
You are my weakness - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ🥀
Voices - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
I'm okay - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Raped - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Help them! - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
We will forever be your hyungs - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀💚
Pregnant - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀💚
Little boy - ⁿᶜᵗ 🌸
Nursing - ʲᵘⁿᵍʷᵒᵒ🌸
Dad - ᵐᵃʳᵏ🌸
Meow - ⁿᶜᵗ🌸
double dealing - ⁿᶜᵗ

Cupid - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ💚

1.1K 38 11
By _mieschief_

Jisung has been given the task of helping the Soulmates Jaemin and Jeno finally find each other, but things don't turn out as expected...

💚💚💚💚💚

"Jisung are you ready?" asks Zeus the boy and Jisung comes running towards Zeus with a set of bow and arrows. "I'm done, but I don't see why I should help them both when they are already meant for each other," says Jisung and looks at Zeus in amazement.
"The two only need a little nudge and that's where you come in, but without arrow and ground," says Zeus and takes the boy's tool away. "What? How else am I supposed to make these two fall in love?" Jisung asks the mighty god, but Zeus just shrugs.
"You are the god of love, so your job is to find a way and now hush hush... go and spread love," says Zeus, then disappears with a loud bang.

Jisung just shakes his head in disbelief and then makes his way to the two friends. He jumps off his cloud and just lets himself fall. He falls low... and fast, but he enjoys the wind blowing through his hair. It's refreshing and for the short time Jisung feels free from all duties and burdens.
It is not easy to be the love god. Everyone wants someone to help them fall in love or have someone fall in love with them, but Jisung himself has no idea what love feels like. He has nobody to love. He also has no one to give him love. Since the beginning of time, it's been his job to help others find true love, but he never got a piece of his own medicine.

Just before Jisung hits the ground, he stops and his body levitates above the ground.
That's one of the benefits of a god. You have powers that allow you to do wonderful things, but what's the point if you can't show them to anyone.
Jisung stands up and then looks around. He's in a dark alley stinking with hate, so he gets out of the alley as fast as he can and ends up on the main street. Now all he has to do is find the two boys and a way for them to fall in love and then he can go back home.

Jisung uses his psychic powers to track them down and he actually finds them both in a cafe not far from here, so he takes big strides there.
And indeed, he meets the friends in the café just as they were about to leave. Unfortunately, the boys crash together, causing Jaemin to fall into Jeno's arms and Jisung to the ground.
Jisung looks at the two and he could swear for a moment the two looked at each other with love in their eyes. But when the two realized what position they were in and that they knocked Jisung over, they separated and helped Jisung up. They both took his arm and pulled him up.

"We're so sorry, um..." says Jaemin, holding out his hand to the boy. "My name is Jisung and everything is fine. You guys look very close," Jisung says, giving the two a certain look, alluding to a relationship between the two, but when Jaemin and Jeno look at each other, they immediately shake their heads. "Oh no. we're just best friends. I'm Jeno, by the way," he says. "Yeah, just best friends. I'm Jaemin," he says, and then the two look at Jisung with a strange look. But Jisung doesn't understand that and then distracts them again.
"Are you sure? I mean you just looked at each other as if you were in love and you Jeno held Jaemin as if he were your darling who is not allowed to be hurt," enthuses Jisung and folds his hands together.

The two look at Jisung funny, but somehow think it's cute how the boy stands there and raves about love. "No, we're quite sure. But tell me... how about you? Are you in a relationship?" Jaemin asks and Jisung chokes on his own spit.
"M-Me? I'm single and always will be," says Jisung with a shocked look at first, but then a big grin. Jeno and Jaemin both droop their faces like their hearts have been ripped out, which Jisung doesn't understand.
"Oh why? Don't you want to fall in love?" Jeno asks and Jisung shakes his head. "No. I'm happy when other people are happy. I don't think I can even fall in love," says Jisung. Jeno and Jaemin still don't look happy.

'What about those two? I'm trying to get them together and the only thing they do is ask me about my love life, which will never happen?'
Jisung is deep in his thoughts, but pulls himself together very quickly.
"Well, it was great to meet you. But now I have to move on," says Jisung. He wants to come up with a new plan to bring the two together. But Jaemin and Jeno don't want to let the boy go just yet. There's something about Jisung that takes them to seventh heaven.
"Wait, can we exchange our numbers?" Jeno asks and they both pull out their cell phones, but Jisung doesn't have one.
"I'm sorry, but I don't own one. But I'm sure we'll see each other again. You always meet twice in life," says Jisung and then lets the two stand there while they look after the boy.
"Hopefully!" They whisper and then go home too.

In the next few days, the boys actually saw each other again and did something several times. Jisung intended Jaemin and Jeno to realize their feelings for each other and get together, but Jaemin and Jeno didn't fall in love with each other, they fell in love with Jisung. They both fell more and more in love with Jisung at the same time and it hurts them when Jisung keeps raving about how good of a couple they would be, but Jisung himself never wants to know about love or relationships.

After a few weeks, Jaemin and Jeno decided to go on a few dates alone as they want to know what Jisung sees in them as a couple. And sure enough, they realized that there was a spark of love between them, but they both still love Jisung and they've told each other how much. So they came up with a plan...

"Jisung, we have something to tell you," begins Jaemin, who is sitting next to Jeno and across from Jisung in the café where they first met.
"I'm listening," says Jisung, giving the older man his full attention.
"Me and Jeno are a couple," he says, taking Jeno's hand, who smiles at him. Jisung is so happy that his plan worked. "Yeah, I'm so happy for you," says Jisung happily and claps cutely. The couple look at each other with a sad smile.
"Jisung, we still have to tell you something," Jeno says this time and Jisung calms down a bit and listens again.
"We both... well... we love you too," confesses Jeno and Jisung looks helplessly at the two of them. He looks at Jaemin to make sure Jeno hasn't lied to him and Jaemin just nods.

"Guys how? I can't be with you. You're a couple. There are only two in a relationship and you're happy together. Besides, I can't be in a relationship," says Jisung, standing up at a loss. He can't be in a relationship with people. He has to go back to Olympus. He can't stay here.
"Jisung, there are also poly relationships. All three of us can be in a relationship," says Jaemin and wants to take Jisung's hand, but he pulls her away.
"No, that's not possible. I can't, do you understand that?" Jisung yelled this time and luckily there was no one in the café, so they were undisturbed.

"But why? What are you afraid of? Don't you love us?" Jeno asks. "I really like you, but not in that way. That's wrong," says Jisung, and now the two no longer understand.
"You always wanted us to be together, but you hate gays?" Jaemin asks in horror, but Jisung is shocked.
"What? No. Love knows no bounds," says Jisung, shocked by what he just heard.
"Then what's your problem?" Jeno yells this time, hurt by Jisung's words.
"I... I'm a god, okay," Jisung openly admits and the two look at him in amazement, but then start laughing. "Hahaha what?" Jaemin laughs and Jeno laughs too.

"I'm Cupid, the god of love, and my job was to bring you together. Why else would I have been so depressed about getting into a relationship. I mean, I didn't even know you," says Jisung, and her laughter stops immediately.
"B-But doesn't Cupid have a bow and arrow?" Jaemin asks and Jisung has to smirk.
"Yes, but the good old Zeus took it away from me and told me to try it without my tools. I don't know what you were hoping for, but I can't be with you guys. I'm sorry," says Jisung and wants then to go, but suddenly a bright light illuminates the room and a few seconds later Zeus stands in front of Jisung.

"Z-Zeus?" Jeno asks. "Hello. Jisung you have to stay here," says Zeus, but Jisung doesn't understand why. "What? Why should I? Olympus is my home," says Jisung and Zeus understands this, but Jisung has a different fate.
"Yeah, but the two boys are your soul mates," says Zeus and Jisung doesn't understand anything anymore.
"How do you mean that? I am a god and these are humans?" says Jisung.
"Yes that's true, but a god can also be destined for a human being and with you it's both of them. Like you said... love knows no bounds," says Zeus and Jisung bursts into tears.
"But how? I have to go home. My friends are waiting and I don't have anyone here," says Jisung.

"But you have us Jisung. We are your new family now. Please don't push us away," says Jaemin and tears come to him too.
"Of course you can come home as often as you like, but the two boys are your soul mates. They need you and you need them," says Zeus and Jisung understands what Zeus means.
"Okay. I'll stay with them," says Jisung. Zeus nods and then disappears again.
The boys happily hug each other.

"We love you Jisungie," the two older ones say at the same time and Jisung hugs them even more. For the first time he feels love, which he didn't believe it would be possible in his life. He always watches how other feel in love or he helped them and he was happy abou that. But now it's his turn. He finally git the love he always wanted.
"And I love you," says Jisung, and so two people and one God live together on earth and have a happy life.

.

.

.

Actually I wanted to make this story into a own book, but I already got so many books in my drafts and I still have two books to finish.
I have so many ideas, but not enough time...

ANYWAYS, I hope you liked it!

~chichi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 417 17
He is imperfect, but he tries. He is good but he lies. He is hard on himself. He is broken and wont ask for help. He is messy but he is kind. He is l...
25.2K 568 16
[𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠] this is all a collections story I wrote in Archive Of Our Own (AO3)... hope u like it don't forget to vote💚💕 sorry for...
2.8K 53 6
requests › open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise ★=mature ☆=soft ©rkstar
9.9K 113 29
Hello, all! This is Linda and I will be posting my one/two shots that are on my tumblr blog in this series. You can find my tumblr blog here: @xomaka...