A Selection Ever After

By miyaiaa

(COMPLETED) Kriss and America were the last ones left in the Selection. Kriss was sure she was going to win... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilouge
Acknowledgments/Authors Note

Introduction

1.7K 19 1
By miyaiaa

Hi! Thank you for choosing this book. If you have not read the description already, this book is a fan-written sequel to "the One". If you have not read the One, I recommend reading it first, because this contains spoilers.

I am also only writing what happens to Kriss because she only shows up at the end, and I wanted to write what happens to her...

Disclaimer: I do not own rights to this series, Kiera Cass does.

It's me from the future.
I wrote this fanfic a few years back, and I'll admit, it's not good. I think it's fine (for the most part) grammar-wise, because I've always been obsessed with correct grammar/punctuation and all that crap. There's also false info in some parts, because my brain is like that, so there will be mistakes. Frankly, if I go in and try to edit it, the story will change, and I don't really have that time (and im really lazy). So if you think it's stupid/cliché or whatever, I actually know that.

You've been warned.

Anyways, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 2.6K 22
"AMERICA!" The bullet hit her just before I reached her. ** What if Maxon hadn't jumped in front of America in time? ** Alternate ending to The One...
12.2K 205 15
This is a story about what would happen if the last few chapters of Kiera Cass's "The One" were erased. And I've replaced them. It picks up right...
25.2K 334 35
Book 1 What if the rebel attack never happened at the end of the One. Maxon chose Kriss. America was left heartbroken. What happens then?
48.9K 652 22
Is a fanfiction of the Selection series by Kiera Cass. Maxon had chosen Kriss to be his wife has he regret that? America's career is going strong, b...