๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 137

2.7K 119 570
By g_r_a_s

your footsteps were loud, but your breathing was even louder.

as you raced from building top to building top, only one thing could fill your mind. you heard your lightning surge with every step and landing you took on the rooftop, doing a roll to stop your momentum before jumping far off to another building in your sight. you weren't even sure if you locked your front door, let alone closed it.

you were too filled with dread to even make sure.

everything passed by you in a blur, a literal blur. you were going so fast. any second too late and who knows what demise you'd meet.

as if you haven't already met it enough.

'am i too late? shoto would've texted me the second something happened, right?' your mind ran wild with thoughts as you continued running. they were like words running off a piece of paper, or someone who was too lazy to break a word at the end of the sheet, and instead just mushed the word together to create one messy word that was probably indecipherable.

you couldn't decipher the worst case scenarios that were pouring into your head.

finally, finally, the damn event place came into your view. you stopped at the edge of the building, and took some time to look at it. it was a bit of a distance away, but even then you could see smoke rising up into the sky. that was already bad enough, but with two fingers to your left temple, you were able to see your world in green and blue. "zoom..." you whispered with a shaky breath from your running. or maybe it was the growing fear inside of you.

and it did as you said.

'fuck... no..no.' your vision was getting hazy. there was smoke everywhere, and explosions going off every second. you flinched at the sight of a car shooting up into the sky, then watched as it fell back to the ground and exploded. it was a huge explosion, and you couldn't even focus on it as a pillar from the altar rose into the air. it looked to have some type of whip around it, and fear finally filled your heart when watching it get thrown into the reception building.

taking your fingers away from your temple and activating your quirk was done in record time, and even more so, the huge jump you took to the skies. was your dad in that building? oh you really hoped he wasn't. sure, you didn't like him all that much, but that doesn't mean you wanted to see him hurt. you landed on the middle of the road in a busy street, making cars swerve and honk. but you didn't give a shit, and just kept running.

'emiko..' your eyes darkened. 'i'm going to kill you.'

finally, you made it to the event place. closer up, the sight made you wanna throw up. wind pushed your hair everywhere as you looked at the numerous dead bodies sprawled about everywhere. blood stained the white decorations, along with guts and dismembered body parts. you were pretty much frozen. unable to move but able to look around with a static vision.

"y/n!"

you snapped your head to the side just in time to see shoto running at you. he pushed you out of the way and you both fell to the ground. when you looked back up, you noticed a table slam into the pillar behind you, breaking it into a million pieces. some of the metal parts hit you, but wasn't as nearly as bad as what could've been if not for shoto. speaking of, he was in the midst of sitting up. "shoto..."

he looked at you with a look of terror. something so rare from him shook you to the bone. "y/n.." he repeated your name, mouth open to speak but it shut when he scanned you and your attire. then he looked at you with confusion as he tilted his head. "why are you in your hero costume?"

you both flinched at the sound of a car alarm going off. "long story, but what's going on?" stupid question, you knew that. but your mind couldn't come up with a right one.

you watched another table fly behind shoto. "emiko's going on. her entire side of the guests are in on this, and they've been wrecking havoc. the pro heroes here are trying to fend them off, but.." shoto looked around at the gruesome corpses. "it's not looking too well for us.."

an entire pillar came flying towards you two, but with the swipe of your arms, a wall of ice blocked it and lightning disintegrated it. "she wants something, but i don't know what it is." you said. "are there more pros on the way?"

"i don't know either." shoto stood up and gave you a hand. "my dad and mr. aizawa are trying to restrain her, but there's too many villains. at least, way more than there are heroes. i'd like to say a distress message was sent out, but i don't know. it all happened so fast, so only the fastest heroes were able to counterattack. the rest... well.." he stopped there.

anger fueled your nerves, and poured into your blood. "i'm going to kill her. what even happened? how did this start?"

"you can worry about that later, for now we've been instructed to evacuate the guests. the ones that aren't pro heroes. i can explain everything later." shoto looked around for anyone alive, but to no avail. "this place is just a blood bath."

suddenly, a villain walked into the scene where you and shoto stood. he was huge, and had machine guns as hands. the metal armor surrounding him had blood on it, and dripping from him as well. there was also the reflection of everything destroyed. "a couple of kids, huh? well this should be easy." he loaded up his guns.

"go left and i'll go right." shoto said just mere moments before the man pointed his guns at you two. bullets started shooting at you two, but you were both quick enough to jump to the side. it didn't stop there though, as the man spread his arms the opposite ways, leading to a game of cat and mouse between you and shoto and the bullets. as you jumped over a dead body, you could feel the heat of the bullets on your back. some of them ricocheted off the decorations, and hit your body. but they didn't hurt you, thankfully.

'how are we even gonna take this guy down?' again, your mind ran wild as you did a backflip over the man's bullets. the speed at which they came at you- but now passed, and the sight of the hundreds, maybe even thousands shooting into the air made a chill go down your spine. they seemed to go in slow motion for you. once you landed, you looked at shoto who was deflecting them with ice walls. they got instantly shredded though, making him use more and more ice. 'we'll reach our limits before we can even get a finger on this guy.'

your eyes caught sight of a car door on the floor next to you. it looked like an expensive model, so you picked it up. 'expensive cars like this are usually bulletproof.' you prepared yourself for the worst as the villain brung his arm back to where you were standing. 'i just hope i'm right.'

the bullets made a loud sound against the car, but they didn't puncture through. but the door was being damaged greatly, so you knew you'd only have a couple seconds to carry out a plan. shoto was still on the defense, as that seemed like it was all he could do. you ran to the front of the guy's view, and his arm followed. "shoto!" you yelled out, and for a split second the boy looked at you. "your ice!"

he got the memo, and stomped his foot towards you, building an ice wall right in front of you. it blocked your view from the villain, as did his. the car door stopped taking bullets, and was steaming with large dents in it. 'perfect.' you thought while activating your quirk.

as planned, the bullets destroyed the ice, but you weren't there anymore, confusing the villain. 'it was only a split second the wall was there..' he started looking around the scene. 'where the hell could she have gone?!'

suddenly, the car door smacked right into his armored stomach, sending him flying back. he crashed into chairs and tables before landing on the ground. he lifted his head just in time to see you running towards shoto with your quirk on, shocking him. 's-she ran behind the wall and threw the door the second the ice was destroyed! it was only a split second that she could probably see through all of the ice shards, yet she threw the door with perfect precision!'

"get him! this is the perfect time to!" shoto yelled as you both started running towards him. now angry, the villain growled. suddenly his legs started rumbling, making you two skid to a stop. you watched his legs suddenly pop out with guns and they aimed at you two. they started outputting bullets at the same speed, making both of your eyes widen. you wasted no time is grabbing shoto's wrist and running behind the villain, giving you only a tiny second before the bullets started coming at you again. but this time, shoto used his ice, and now you two were running behind the new walls of it that were being made every second.

"we need a way to find a way to stop those damn bullets." your strained voice hit shoto's ears as you two kept running behind his ice.

"yeah.. i can't keep using my ice like this." his tone had a bit of a shiver to it, signaling his limit and its closeness to closing in on him.

'i doubt his actual body isn't that gold steel.. it's probably a body armor protecting him.' your mind ran with millions of thoughts as you tried to form a plan. by now, smoke covered the entire scene, disabling yours and shoto's sight from the villain. more so, the bullets he was shooting at you two. 'and now with the smoke, it's harder to tell where the bullets are heading and when, even if they're aiming straight for shoto and i.'

enough was enough for shoto, and all it took was a single misstep of his ice being placed. he yelled out in pain, making your head snap to him. there, you saw a bullet penetrate into his arm, making your eyes widen in horror. "shoto!" you yelled out before grabbing his wrist and activating his quirk. you jumped to the other side of the alter, making the bullets stop for a moment. you turned to said boy with worry in your eyes as you eyed his bullet wound. "shit... okay- you're gonna be okay-"

"it's fine.." shoto groaned. "i'll be okay. we need to take this guy down now."

you looked at his tie, and grabbed it with your hand. it was a clip on, so it snapped off pretty easily as you tugged on it. you heard the steam radiate from the villain as he started standing up, throwing chairs about. "those damn kids... where the hell are you?! i'll kill you!" your hands shakily worked on wrapping the tie around shoto's arm. the smoke rendered the villain blind, so that oughta buy you time to wrap shoto's injury.

"y/n... hurry up!" shoto whispered, looking behind him in worry that the villain would spot you too. you were only hiding behind a pillar, and judging by the chairs being thrown and crashing everywhere, it was only a matter of time before either one of those chairs hit you, or the villain destroys the pillar, exposing your hiding place.

"i'm trying dammit." you whispered back, feeling a chair fly mere inches from your head. you tied the tie and pulled on it hard, making sure to put as much pressure as you could. "how does that feel?" you looked up at shoto's pained expression.

"good enough." he pulled his arm away. "i cant use my ice that well, especially now with my injury, and it seems like we won't be able to get close enough."

"we can't call for help either.." as the smoke started disappearing, that gave you and shoto the opportunity to peek your heads out from the side of the pillar. there, you could clearly see the villain's back turned to you as he whipped his head around trying to find you two. you brought your heads back behind the pillar, hoping that he didn't spot you. "okay.. i-" you stopped mid word, making shoto look at you with confusion. when he noticed your gaze on something, he followed it and saw a katana on the floor.

"y/n? stop staring at that like we have time to spare."

you looked at him, new glint in your eyes. "i have a plan."

"do i need to use my ice?"

"no. i'm gonna need your flames."

while you hurriedly whispered your plan to shoto who was catching every single word, the villain started spraying his bullets again. he turned slowly as he did, making sure he hit everything. if it wasn't destroyed before, everything at the once beautiful altar was wrecked now. eventually he hit the pillar you and shoto were standing behind, but before any of you could get shot, you jumped out on opposite sides.

"you're both really annoying, you know that right?" he said as he aimed his arms at you two.

"that makes three of us then." shoto glared at the villain. he glared back, attention now on him as he tried hitting shoto with his bullets. albeit it was easy for him to dodge and send ice his way, it was his stamina that was the problem. his arm was in terrible pain. he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to last, but sure as hell he'd overcome his limit to prevent death.

"i see what you're trying to do." the villain started walking closer to where shoto was headed. "do you think i'm stupid? that i didn't notice the girl disappear?" shoto skidded to a stop when the villain stepped in front of him with his guns off. "rookie mistake, and now i'll kill you before she can do anything." he stood his ground though, eyes wandering around the scenery behind him until they locked onto something. the villain cocked his arms back, the sound of his guns whirring making shoto's glare harden.

but to the villains surprise, he jumped off to the right, making him snap his head towards him. but then he felt his left arm get sliced off his body, making him snap his head back to the left where he saw you run past him with a katana in your hand. "what- you.. you dumb girl!" he stared at his lost arm that was skidding across the ground. it was a prosthetic, and the villain looked at the missing space where his arm once was, eyes now glowing in anger. "you cut my arm off! you stupid kid!" he glared you down as you turned around and smirked at him, twirling the katana in your hand.

"not like it was yours anyway." you shrugged before jumping away just as the villain started shooting you with his leg guns.

"we may be kids, but that doesn't mean we're stupid." shoto fired back suddenly, now standing in front of the villain who was distracted.

"huh-" before he even had a chance to say anything else, shoto rose his left arm where flames shot towards the villain's direction. they hit him, and he started yelling out in agony as the heat got to his armor, heating it up like a preheated oven. "you- you have flames and ice?!"

"yeah, and you know what goes well with fire?" you suddenly spoke, landing next to shoto. your lightning was surging around your body as you glared at the villain. "lightning."

the last thing the villain saw was yours and shoto's hands emitting fire and lightning. they both shot at him where they mixed the instant they touched his already hot armor. your lightning made shoto's fire shoot up into the sky, and you both felt the heat from where you were standing. and you were standing pretty far from the villain who was yelling out in pain as the flames submerged him.

"the armor he's wearing, it's steel right?" shoto nodded at your words. "and that means it heats up easily."

his eyes widened in realization. "so you want me to use my flames to heat it up and stop him?"

you nodded. "distract him first. i'll cut his arm off with that katana over there. we can't do it if he's still aiming at both of us simultaneously."

"that's dangerous." shoto furrowed his eyebrows. "what if he gets you?"

"we're already in a dangerous situation. it's do or die at this point. anyways, after i cut his arm off, he'll put his attention on me, and that's when you use your flames."

"but he has guns on his legs."

"he can't turn them like he can with his arms. if i'm too far from where his legs can reach, he'd be forced to use his right arm, and that's when you jump in."

shoto looked unconvinced. "this has too many holes for error y/n. these are machine guns. one wrong move and any one of us can get annihilated."

"well do you have a better plan?" you started to get frustrated. "we don't have much time. you gotta be quick shoto. i'm certain he'll put his attention on me, but only for a short amount of time. that's your opportunity." you both cringed at the sound of things crashing. "you just have to do it. i'll try to use my lightning as well to make sure it really takes him out. it should also make his machine guns malfunction."

shoto hesitated, but then eventually nodded. he didn't have anything better, and knew this was probably the only way with the short amount of time you two actually had. "let's do it."

'my armor.. it's so hot!' the steel started melting into his skin, sizzling like hot lava. the machine guns started sparking, signaling their malfunction. 'it.. it hurts so damn bad!'

you and shoto stood there catching your breaths and watching the villain get pretty much burned alive. you both cringed when seeing the now melted steel burn the man's exposed skin. it ripped it away and exposed some of his bones, as well as heavy 3rd degree burns. the fire started to die down, but by now it was already too late, and the villain dropped to the ground. the smell of burnt skin and flesh filled the air, but you would take that over the villain himself any day. his machinery was sparking everywhere, and grew louder and louder. "i think it's about to blow.." you said to shoto.

"let's get out of here." he said, keeping his eyes glued to the villain who was in terrible pain. being burned alive is surely a gruesome way to go. but he deserved it when seeing the many dead bodies of the innocent that littered the floor whilst the heavy winds pushed your hair in front of your faces.

"right." you nodded before you two took off. the sound of the machinery was getting louder, and you two barely escaped as it finally gave in and blew up. it was a loud explosion, and you two could feel the heat hit your backs as you ran away. tons of debris and hot metal flew all around you two, but it was easily dodge-able, leaving the now for sure killed villain on the floor. "do you think we'd get in trouble for killing him?"

shoto looked at the ground in solemn. "i don't know. maybe one of the adults will take the blame for us. well, that's if there's even remains of that guy to even take blame for. his bones are probably ash."

"we killed someone... geez." you shook your head, trying to rid of the thoughts as you two ran to a new scene. "well, you won't really be able to tell it's a dead villain anyways. i think we're fine."

"yeah it's fine. don't worry about it too much." shoto shook it off. "sometimes it's.. it's probably for the best."

you both shook off the thought and continued to run to a new scene. you were still outside with the clouds now turning gray. the air was filled with ash and smoke, making you and shoto cough as you both analyzed the area. but soon enough, there was another villain coming your way. "there's still civilians here." you pointed out to him, eyes locked onto three guests on the floor.

"they looked injured. we need to save them first." shoto said, making you nod.

"oh.. it's you. the annoying girl." you recognized that dress from anywhere. it was one of emiko's bridesmaids.

"looking in a mirror, i suppose?" you fired back whilst you and shoto got into fighting positions.

thus, she did the same thing whilst black tendrils sprouted from her back. "we were told to capture you, but i think i'll just kill you."

"as if we'd let that happen." shoto said before slamming his foot on the ground. ice emerged from him and raced towards the woman. "get the innocents. i'll fend her off for now, and if she tries anything on you, trust that i'll protect you."

the ice turned black, then shattered everywhere, sending ice shards everywhere. you internally sighed, but left shoto to his own battle. you did trust him, but you hated leaving him alone. but you had bigger things to focus on. you heard the woman's evil laughs along with shoto's ice as you dashed to the innocents. "it's okay now." you bent down to their height. it was a family; a mom, dad, and small toddler. "i'm gonna get you out of here."

"not as long as i'm here!" you heard the woman yell, making you turn your head to look at her. you saw black tendrils already shooting towards you. if it was just one person, you would've already been out of harms way, but there were three, two of which were double your size. you'd need some time to situate and carry them, so you activated your quirk and threw a dome of lightning around you. however, it wasn't needed as a sudden wall of ice was thrown between you and the tendrils.

"can any of you stand?" you looked back at the family. the ice shattered and flew everywhere, but the four of you remained untouched due to your lightning. the dad nodded and shakily stood up with your help. he was wobbly, but clearly determined to bring his family to safety. "i'm not gonna ask you to carry anyone. i just need you to keep a pace with me, alright?" you instructed before side eyeing shoto who sent you a sharp nod. you then looked back at them. "my friend is gonna make sure you're not hurt. you can do that, right?"

the dad nodded, blood dripping from his head and neck. you got the mom on your back while you carried the child in your arms. it was hard to maintain the heavy weight, but you pushed past it and steadied yourself before taking off with the dad right next to you. the bridesmaid sent tendrils your way, but there was constant forming ice with each step you four took. "get back here!"

"hold on tight." you said before grabbing the dad. you held their child in your left arm, her face stuffed into the crook of your neck so she wouldn't have to see anything. now the dad, who was heavy, was being carried by just your right arm as you activated your quirk and took off, leaving dust as you ran. you thanked yourself for the costume upgrade that allowed you to touch anyone with your quirk on without hurting them.

"dammit." the bridesmaid eyed the dust you left behind in irritation. she then looked at shoto who was catching his breath. "you heroes are so annoying."

she sent more tendrils his way, to which shoto jumped out the way and sent flamed towards her. "why are you even doing this? just to cause chaos?"

to that, she laughed. "you naive child." she jumped at shoto. he jumped back, and dodged a punch from her. "it's not just to cause chaos. we have a death list."

shoto gritted his teeth and dodged yet another attack from her, this time activating his fire and making sure it burned when smacking her arm away. "and your death list included innocent people? or did you just have a fun time dismembering them and leaving them there to rot?"

she backed away and shot two tendrils at him, to which he activated his quirk simultaneously, freezing one and burning the other. "that was just all for fun. hearing people yell out in agony is just music to my ears."

shoto's blood was boiling, no pun intended as he threw more flames towards her. "then who are you after?"

"why the groom himself." shoto's eyes widened at the new information.

'they wanna kill y/n's dad?' he thought in horror as he dodged another one of her attacks. 'i have to warn her, but i can't just leave her to injure more people.'

"come on pretty boy! hit me with your best shot!"

he narrowed his eyes at the grown woman before her. 'how disgusting..' he shook his head before sending more ice her way. she just laughed as she continued dodging, leading to another game of cat and mouse, instead this time it was shoto who was trying to catch her. the tendrils were growing more and more out of control, giving him flashbacks to the joint training where you and izuku were struggling with ones of your own.

"remember when i called you naive earlier?" the woman landed from her backflip. "that wasn't just me insulting your stupid guess."

shoto was confused, but when a black tendril wrapped around his arm, he looked at it in shock. but then he looked up, and noticed a ton of them looming over him like a spider web. 'she wasn't just dodging to dodge, she was using herself as a decoy so i wouldn't notice..'

he cursed himself for being so delusional. "and your friend isn't here to save the day. how sad." the woman fake pouted, making shoto growl under his breath. he tried burning it, but then another one latched onto his ankle, making him look down. it stuck to the grass, now rendering him immobile. ice started to form on his right side, but with a simple tug of the tendrils, they destroyed his growing ice and attached to his right side as well.

"now.. should i just let them consume you and let you suffocate?" the woman laughed at shoto's attempt to burn the tendrils. but they just grew larger, and put his flame out like someone blowing out a weak birthday candle. "or should i have them impale you?"

'think shoto.' said boy activated both of his powers, sending flames and ice into the sky. but the tendrils overpowered that, and now it was raining ice and small flame particles. it was a pretty sight, but the last thing to be focused on in the ugly situation he had gotten himself in.

"oh i know." the woman looked at her hand. "i'll just impale you myself." shoto's eyes widened when seeing the tendrils overtake her entire hand and giving her sharp claws in replacement for her fingers. "that'd be more fun."

the black ink started roaming up shoto's arms, and reached his neck as the woman stalked closer and closer to him. "you weren't on the kill list, but neither were any of those civilians."

once she got close enough, one of her claws gently stroked his cheek. shoto grunted, eyes casted down to his right arm where the black ink put pressure on his bullet wound. "well kid. any last words?" she slowly got closer and closer to where shoto's heart was, but before she could finish the job, a projectile came flying at inhuman speeds. it seemed to impale her arm in slow motion though, and shoto's eyes widened when seeing your name peek out from the other side of the dagger that was in her arm.

the woman yelled out in pain, causing the tendrils to weaken on shoto's body. he looked off to the side where you were running towards him at full speed. "y/n!" he called out as you summoned your lightning saber and swiped it upwards. it sliced all of the tendrils away, setting shoto's left side free. you then did the same to his right side.

"you no good little..." the woman looked at you in pure rage. "i'm gonna eviscerate you!" her tone matched that rage. some of the blood on it got on your face, but you didn't care and instead swiped your arm. lines of lightning wrapped around her and prevented her from moving. she looked at them in shock, but by the time she looked back up, you were by her side and grabbing the dagger impaling her skin. she yelled out in pain again, but you hit her in the head hard with the hilt of your weapon, making her pass out.

"she finally shut up." you swung your dagger towards the ground, making all of her blood fly off it and stain the grass. you then turned to shoto who was rubbing his wrists. "are you okay?"

"yeah.." he answered before looking up at you. "did you get the guests to safety?"

you minimized your saber into nothing and put your dagger back in its holder. "yeah. they should be at the hospital by now. sorry i couldn't get here sooner. had to take out another lackey."

"it's in the past." shoto shook his head. "but i found out why they're doing this. emiko, i mean."

"you did?" you asked with wide eyes as you two started running to the reception room. "why?"

"they want your dad dead."

those words hit you like a train. you had almost tripped onto the grass, but were able to catch yourself as you now looked at shoto. "i'd put nothing past that bastard." you weren't as shocked though, seeing as you knew she was nothing good for your dad in the first place.

"she didn't tell me much, but now that we know their main plan, we can prioritize your dad's life over anything else."

you and shoto stopped when seeing the reception building. it was huge, and had a hole the size of a meteor in the right corner with smoke pouring out of it. it was a tall building though, so you couldn't see what was going on inside.

you sighed. "do you think there's more pros on the way? people are dying left and right."

as if on cue, you both snapped your heads to a little a girl that yelled for help. she was stuck under a destroyed pillar, obviously too small to lift it. nodding at each other, you and shoto started running to her, but only then did you both spot the grenade that was ticking right next to her. "NO!" you both shouted in unison, just being able to catch a glimpse of her teary face before the device set off and exploded. you both froze in shock, feeling the heat of the explosive destroy the surroundings. it was hot, but didn't compare to your blood that ran cold in that exact moment. you could only stand there stunned as her blood stained your faces and some of her organs hit your bodies, making you two flinch at the cold feeling.

shoto was breathing heavy, as were you. traumatizing was an understatement in that moment.

"as if you could ever stand a chance against me!"

that was emiko's voice. she was inside the reception building. but just then, an explosion went off from inside, shaking the ground and chipping off a piece of the roof. big and small pieces fell around you and shoto, semi breaking you out of your trances.

"shoto.." your eyes were glued to the spot that now had smoke covering whatever remains could be of the little girl. "i.."

"yeah.." he nodded small. "let's go.."

slowly, you tore your gazes away from the waves of smoke, now heading to the main door of the reception building. from the holes in it, you could hear the yells from bystanders, heroes including aizawa and endeavor, and emiko's laughter. there were so many sounds of destruction and despair.

"not so fast kids." a low voice pressed the pause button on yours and shoto's remotes. with your backs to him, you weren't able to see the situation. all you knew was that there was a dome of lightning surrounding you two.

shoto looked at the lines protecting in shock. just as he watched a knife get disintegrated, he looked at you in shock. "y/n?"

"tingly feeling.." you said in a low voice. even your own actions caught you by surprise, but by then, there was already protection around you like the feeling in your head had demanded you to do.

together, you and shoto turned to face the man. he wasn't alone, and had a good 20 of his allie's with him. they all stalked closer and closer to you two, slow movements just in case you tried anything like you just did. "you're not going in there if it's the last thing i do." one of the many lackeys said.

"it might just be then." shoto glared at him, ice picking at his right side.

whilst you prepared your next game move, your eyes snapped to the right by instinct. ' this stupid feeling..' you narrowed your eyes at the person you were forced to look at. 'it's almost like it tells me when i'm in danger.' your vision trailed down to her arm where water was dripping from her skin. 'like now!'

the barrier around you and shoto dropped. as you thought, the woman spurted water towards you two. but instead of being killed like you would've if you had kept the barrier up, the water splashed against a sudden wall of ice.

"get them!" the main guy of the pack yelled.

you and shoto got into a fighting stance, eyes darting to every enemy running towards you both. 'should we split the enemies? no. that's too risky.' you thought as you were mere moments from making your saber.

"class after we got our tattoos." shoto suddenly whispered to you, making you hum and look at him. "against the bots."

your eyes widened. then after taking one more glance at the enemies who were getting closer, you smirked, completely forgetting about the saber plan. "genius."

it was like deja vu; the way shoto pulled you closer to his right side at the same time you lifted your arms. ice started growing at his feet, and the more it built up around you two, the more lightning and fire you put into your incoming attacks. this was a move that needed to timed perfectly. shoto couldn't be even a split second late in creating the protection of ice. your fire and lightning was a power move that could decimate anything, including you two.

just as you threw a large charged shot out, shoto threw out a sphere projectile of fire himself. you didn't get to see them collide, since there was ice all around you, but you did hear the huge outburst it created. even the walls of ice blue and white wasn't enough as you could still slightly see the outside world. it was pure orange and red though. the flames spread everywhere, and it was hot, even from where you were in the negative degree ice. they didn't miss a single enemy that you two were gonna have to deal with.

sighing, you placed your head on the side of the ice barrier. shoto noticed that, and looked your way. "what's up?" it'd be some time before you could leave your protection, so that just left you with the thoughts of anything else that filled your mind. mostly from this incident you've stepped into.

"how did this happen?" your eyes locked onto his.

he broke that short lasting eye contact to look at the ground, past events reminiscing into his mind. "it all happened so fast... one moment i was in the reception room with my dad and mr. aizawa, and the next a huge explosion went off outside. everyone thought it was an attack from the town nearby, but then..." shoto shuddered. "a knife was suddenly thrown into the necks of one of the pro heroes in the building. he died instantly, and that's what set everything off."

you looked down at the ground. "you saw it?"

"yeah.. as did everyone else. that was pretty much a chain reaction, and emiko's guests were suddenly behind everyone.. knife to throat and all."

"was it like that for you?"

"yeah.. but i was able to stop it before i was killed. it was pure chaos, so some pro heroes didn't have time to, and regular guests didn't either."

'dammit... while i was off being selfish, people were being killed..' you shut your eyes in guilt. disappointment surged through you, as well as anger. you were mad at yourself. even after knowing of emiko's plan, you still went off on your own to fill your selfish desires.

how could you?

"come on." shoto snapped you out of your thoughts. "they're all taken out."

the ice melted, and you two wasted no time in heading for the reception door. thoughts of the beginning of this chaos filled your mind. thoughts of the dead bodies you've had to see filled your mind. the little girl filled your mind. the villain you killed filled your mind. even what you had discovered prior to all of this filled your mind.

you were too overwhelmed.

simultaneously, you and shoto kicked down the double doors to the building. it didn't even take one full look around for fear to fill your body. there were dead bodies everywhere, and some were too dismembered to even recognize them as once human. the floors were stained red, as were the floors and decorations. furniture was ripped to shreds, and used to harm others. heroes were fending off against villains, including mr. aizawa and endeavor who were in the middle of the room trying to restrain emiko. but the more you looked around, the more worry set in when you couldn't find your dad.

"let's focus on our original task. evacuation." you nodded at shoto's words, running off to find anyone who might've survived. it was unlikely, and you were probably clinging onto false hope, but you weren't gonna test your luck. it never ended well.

'so much shit going through my head..' you thought as you dodged attacks from villains. at the sight of you, many of them dropped what they were doing and headed for you. 'but i have to stay focused. these people need me.' you bent down to an unlucky guest. well, this could be considered lucky since you have no idea how they even survived. "hey. don't worry. imma get you out of here."

"it's the groom's daughter!" you turned around in the midst of getting the guest out of the rubble they were stuck underneath. "get her!"

'they're targeting me.' all of the villains had their quirks on display. but before they could even get. close, the heroes they were fighting took them down, allowing you to redirect your attention to the bystander. 'i guess that worked out though.'

you saw shoto carry two twin girls out the building as you had just finished getting the rubble away from the guest. "can you stand? what hurts the most?" you bent back down to their height.

"i hit my head pretty hard.." blood was running down their head. "i think i shattered my ankles."

you didn't say anything after that, and picked up the person before dashing out the building. on your way, you heard the voice you never wanted to hear. "oh y/n! enjoying the party?"

'fuck you emiko.' you ignored her as you ran out the building. thankfully, there were ambulances around. you gave the person to the paramedics before running back into the building that had another piece of the roof chipped off. by now the clouds had completely taken over the once bright sky. it was gray, and the air was filled with ash and smoke. it was like a war zone, a never-ending nightmare.

your eyes darted around the room, hoping to find any more survivors. you ran past the main dance floor where emiko was at. she was simultaneously fending off endeavor and aizawa who had sweat down their faces. "rai!" your teacher suddenly called out for you.

"mr. aizawa!"

"what a sweet moment." emiko cooed after kicking endeavor into a table. her eyes glowed with red as acid shot out her hands. they were for you, and thankfully you were able to dodge, leaving you with the sound of the acid burning whatever was behind you. "do you see what you've caused?"

"like hell this is my fault." you gritted your teeth as she dodged another attack from aizawa.

was it your fault?

"rai! don't listen to her. try and evacuate any survivors." aizawa threw his capture scarf at emiko. she grabbed them with her hands though, and your eyes widened as they disinterested to her touch.

't-that's shigaraki's quirk!' your mind flashed back to all the times you've seen that stupid power. "mr. aizawa! be careful!"

"back away rai." endeavor's low voice boomed behind you and suddenly, he was standing in front of you. "follow your teacher's orders. i won't have one of my students die right before my eyes."

you looked at his face in shock, but you knew this wasn't the time to stand around mesmerized. "r-right." you nodded before running off. there was a huge pile of tables and chairs you stopped in front of, and you wasted no time in moving them out the way in hopes for someone.

"if it isn't the groom's daughter." one of his groomsmen stood in front of you. you looked up to see his snake tongue as well as scaly pupils directed right at you.

"what do you want with my dad?!" you yelled with a glowing eye.

but he just half laughed-half hissed as he got into a fighting stance. "dead."

the first thing you got your hands on was a white chair, so you chucked it towards the man. "and you can drop dead bastard." you felt blood run down your head, but you payed no mind and thought about your next move when watching the man dodge the chair.

he lunged at you, but you spun out the way and kicked his back. he stumbled forward, so you ran towards him and grabbed his arm, pinning it behind his back. suddenly, his tail shot up in the space between you and him, making you jerk back. that slight falter in your grip allowed him to drop to all fours and back kick you in the stomach. you fell to the ground, and looked up just in time to see the man pick up an entire table.

you growled, activating your quirk and shooting a line of lightning right at his shins as he threw the table at you. you were able to roll out the way, and threw a charged shot at him. it hit his right arm, making it jerk back. he looked at it with anger, so you sent another at his left arm. he didn't have time to recover, so you continuously shot projectiles at him once you got to your knees. he flew back with each hit until he eventually tripped on a chair that was laying on the floor.

he hissed in pain and kicked the chair away, but before he could even get up, you pounced on him. you straddled him and he wasted no time in swiping his hand towards your face. he had sharp claws, so you grabbed his wrist and pinned it to the ground hard. 'if i activate my quirk, i'll kill him, and i can't do that in front of the adults..'

"you measly mouse!" he swiped his other arm, and it managed to cut your cheek slightly before you grabbed his wrist. you pushed it next to his other pinned wrist and held it with one of your hands, freeing your other. "my nails are coated with poison! you'll be dead before this can even be finished-"

he was knocked out with the hilt to your dagger. as his eyes shut and he stopped resisting, you felt the poison mess with your insides. you sighed and let go of him before standing up. by now, the tables and chairs were gone, and there wasn't any sight of a survivor.

'there doesn't look to be anyone else..' you analyzed the room. emiko was in the middle with aizawa and endeavor still on her. there was another pro hero off to the side fighting a villain, but you couldn't tell who was winning. just as you looked somewhere else, a huge explosion went off from the middle. you ducked as a trail of fire shot in all directions. they hit the walls, resulting in them chipping and falling off. it was a task running from all the falling debris and towards shoto who was fighting a groomsmen. 'the entire roof can cave in any second now..'

"y/n!" shoto called out for you. just as he did, you felt that same tingly feeling in your head, which caused you to turn and randomly catch a knife by its handle. you eyed it in shock, but shook it off and threw it right back at the villain who was fighting against shoto. he dodged it, and now looked at you in anger.

suddenly his entire arm had turned into a double lightning saber. it looked like yours, and you were just able to duck his attack as you ran towards shoto. but then the villain stuck his leg out, and you tripped over it. before you could hit the ground however, arms were hooked under your underarms. "i got you!" you turned your body so your back was facing the ground while shoto slowly bent to your height to soften your fall. your feet scurried against the floor to hopefully put distance between you and the villain, but it only made shoto fall back and you along with him, your back completely against the ground now.

"not from this though!" the groomsmen taunted as he turned around and slashed his weapon towards you two. you were quick to take out your own saber though, and held it in both of your hands. the tip of his weapons were right in front of shoto's face as he pressed the middle of his weapons against your own weapon. your teeth were gritted and the glows of your weapons illuminated your face as your saber was brought closer and closer to your face. "say goodbye!"

"get away from them!" you heard a familiar yell and suddenly, smaller arms were wrapped around the man's stomach. he was forcefully pulled away from you, making you and shoto sigh in relief as your arms dropped to your side.

"kaze!" even though you couldn't see her, you recognized that voice, and you both shouted in unison, watching as she fought against the man. she refused to unhook her arms and backed away into a wall, bringing the man with her.

"you damn brat!" as you and shoto stood up, the man yanked his arm back, hitting kaze right in her nose. but still, she refused to let go, and stuck her head out his side. her nose was bleeding now, angering you and shoto as you both charged towards the man.

"don't hurt her!" you yelled as you picked up a small scrap of wood and threw it at the man. it hit him square in the cheek, making him snap his head towards you. it only took a split second for him to take out his double saber arm again and he swiped his arm once more. it barely grazed you and shoto's face as you stopped to prevent from getting hit.

kaze brought her knee up and hit him square in his dick, making the man groan out in pain. you slightly cringed at the sight, but pulled yourself together and watched as kaze finally let go of the man and backed away from him. "don't hurt any of them!" she yelled before kicking the man straight in the stomach.

"kaze!" you ran towards her. "you're.." horror washed over your body when seeing the state of her body. "what happened to you?!" there were cuts, bruises, slashes, just about anything all over her body as well as a black eye.

"who did this to you?!" shoto demanded to know as he stared at the large cut across her nose.

"we can't worry about that right now!" she ignored you both. "we should take this guy down first!"

"but you're not a hero, and you're badly wounded.." you protested. "we should get you to the paramedics."

"hey you meddling kids! i'll kill you!" the man lunged at the three of you. while you and shoto jumped away, the man just phased through kaze. immediately you both activated your quirks and glared at the man.

you threw your lines of lightning around him, making him still while you swiped his legs and pinned him to the ground. "if i can't hurt you with my quirk, i'll just use the next best thing." you pulled out your taser and turned it on.

the man yelled out as you electrocuted him with the taser. "kaze. let me get you to safety."

"but-" she tried to protest. "i wanna help."

shoto sighed, ripping off his tie and tying it around her left arm. "this is one of many cuts. you'll lose too much blood."

"bitch!" the man yelled in between his shouts of pain. he managed to pick up another one of knives and stabbed you right in the side.

"Y/N!" kaze pushed shoto away and ran to you. you on the other hand, coughed out blood as the man punched you off him. now it was kaze who pounced on the man. "how could you?!"

"kaze! don't be so reckless!" shoto shouted before looking at you who was fighting back tears. "y/n!" he ran towards you and bent down to your height. "you're gonna be okay- wait.." his eyes remained on his face, his heterochromia eyes shining with confusion. "why is your cheek turning green?"

"one of the guys i went against earlier hit me with his claws-" you coughed out blood. "-and it's laced with poison."

"poison?! why didn't you say anything earlier?!"

"watch out!"

you just couldn't catch a fucking break. you looked past shoto to see the same villain lunging at him with a knife in his hand. but before he could stab him, you held your arm out, letting the knife impale your hand.

"no!" shoto yelled once seeing the knife go deeper into your skin. "you bastard!" all he saw was red as his left side lit up in flames. he didn't even care if he killed the villain at that point. he just threw them towards him and watched as they engulfed the entire villain's body.

"where's-" you watched shoto snap the knife with his bare hands. it left just the part in your skin, and he covered it with a piece to his tux. "where's kaze?"

suddenly you heard a muffled yell, making you and shoto snap your heads to the side. there, you saw her own mother holding her tightly. kaze's eyes were wide, and she was calling for help under her mouth that was covered by her mom. she looked at you two with a smirk as she held a knife to her daughter's throat. "see what happens when you leave your room?" she looked down at kaze who was trying her best to free herself.

shoto quickly helped you get to your feet. you both stood tall, despite him having a whole bullet wound and many more injuries. you yourself had two knifes in your body, as well as poison surging through your body, but you couldn't worry about it. you had to do something. the villain was dead, due to shoto's overwhelming flames. so now you had your attention on kaze and her mom.

"doing this to your own daughter.. despicable!" you yelled with blood running down your mouth.

"you were the one who hurt her, aren't you?" shoto yelled next. "you're abusing your own daughter!" it had him pissed, especially because he too was a victim of abuse from a parent.

"oh y/n! over here darling!" the roof started caving in as you turned your head to emiko. but then you saw aizawa in her arms. he was barely conscious, and had a missing right arm.

"MR. AIZAWA!" you yelled out in despair, causing shoto to look over his shoulder.

"rai.. todoroki.." blood poured from his mouth. "get- get away from here."

"like hell!" shoto shouted with tears pooling into his eyes.

"where's your dad?!" you whisper yelled to him. "who the fuck do we go after?! emiko or kaze?!"

"i don't know." he whispered back with a shaky voice. "my dad is missing, and the entire building is about to cave in."

you could tell he was worried for endeavor. the sounds of policemen and the fbi yelling from the outside had just now hit your ears, but you couldn't focus on them. they won't be able to do anything. it was up to you and shoto at this point.

"go after kaze." you told shoto. "i'll get mr. aizawa. it's up to us to salvage the best of this."

"right." he looked at your injuries, kaze's muffled yells in the background making those tears fall down his face. "are you sure you're gonna be okay? can you do this?"

"god shoto it's not a matter of if we can or can't. we have to!"

and with that, you two split up. now that you could leave kaze to shoto, you had your full attention on emiko. "the showdown i've finally been waiting for!" she yelled out in excitement. "me and you y/n! to the death! well, it seems you're almost there already."

"where the hell is my dad?!" you ignored her. you needed to know where he was. you didn't know if he was safe or not, and that was killing you more than any of your damn injuries.

but emiko just laughed. "why.. he's with a... special someone."

your eyebrows furrowed. "what do you mean by that?"

a sinister smirk graced her lips. "we can say... a friend of yours."

earlier...

the outside sky was chilly. it hit satoshi's skin as he suddenly woke up. while his vision was blurry, he could still point out his surroundings, and where he was. "w-what happened? why aren't i in the reception room..?"

he was met with silence, but not completely. the sound of a something tightening made his body feel the rough material of rope around his wrists. it took a moment to register, but he saw he was at the altar. though, it wasn't the once beautiful and charming one where he had just gotten married. it was completely demolished. dead corpses were everywhere, bones, guts, chairs, tables, pillars, trees, just about anything wasn't where it was supposed to be. it made his eyes widen in horror.

"what the.. what happened?!" he looked down at his still body. his eyes then trailed down to his wrists that were pinned behind him back, as well as a pair of bare hands tying the rope tighter, leading to him trying to fight against it. "w-who are you?! show yourself!"

the person ignored him, and tightened the ropes again, making him groan in pain. "sorry sir, but i'm afraid you've met your end."

"huh-" he tried his best to look at the person. judging by their voice, they were fairly young. maybe a teenager.

"emiko. i've tied him up at the altar like you asked."

that had your dad do a double take. 'e-emiko? tied up?' a million thoughts ran through his head. it couldn't be, right? 'was this emiko's doing?' he looked around the trashed scenery. it felt like an eternity that he looked around slowly. processing who was responsible was a hard task for one of the smartest people in the world, but he had his answer.

and then his eyes widened.

she's a damn villain!

"no.." he whispered so quietly. "it can't be... impossible.."

"you can't... you can't marry her. because... because emiko... she's a villain!"

his mind went hazy.

"dad please. you have to believe me when i tell you that emiko is a villain!"

it just couldn't be true.

"that couldn't be more far from the truth. i'm trying to warn you that you're in danger! we all are with her walking around freely."

"i'm trying to protect you."

to say that satoshi rai's heart sank to the very bottom of his feet was an understatement.

"i only did it because i've had a bad feeling about emiko since the beginning." you say before throwing the hard drive at your dad. "use your scanner. you'll be able to see it then."

your dad stares at the hard drive for a moment before scowling. "i cant believe you'd go to such extents.." he said before dropping the object and stepping on it. you heard it crack and when he picked his foot up, little technology pieces along with plastic was on the ground, making your eyes widen. "i won't let you suddenly come into my life just to get rid of someone i care about."

'y/n...' his eyes were shaking. 'you.. you were telling the truth! but emiko would never!'

looking around at the scenery, and hearing the teenager behind him talk to emiko, it all caved in, even if he wanted to be in denial, he knew he couldn't. it was exposed. it was reality. it was true. all of it was true. everything fell into place like a game of tetris. all of the pieces slowly fell; every word that had ever left your mouth, every sorry attempt you took, every time it was shut down, your behavior towards emiko and him at the altar. all of it.

it all fell into place.

"mr. rai," he managed to say without a voice crack. your dad slowly turned his head to him but even with the strong and sharp stare, izuku didn't back down. "you can take as much time as you want to fix your relationship with y/n, but you don't have time to fix her warnings."

a surprised hum left your dad's throat.

"family blood is family blood, and despite everything between you two, she just wants to keep you safe."

and as the heart throbbing, stomach turning truth set upon him, satoshi was absolutely and utterly speechless.

"you just have to want it as well."

the crippling truth creeped upon him like it was a snail. everywhere it trailed, goosebumps littered his body. he felt his blood run cold, colder than any cold shoulder you two had ever given each other.

and all the pieces fell perfectly, clearing out the 8-bit game board.

"emiko's a villain..." he whispered, voice barely even audible. "y/n... you were right.. you were telling the truth all along..."

10000 points to satoshi rai!

"what have i done..."

just then, the person responsible for tying him up stood in front of him and had a gag in their hand, face as monotone as ever. "you're to stay here until emiko gets here."

satoshi's eyes widened.

he'd seen this face before.

suddenly everything about emiko and the truth left his mind as he stared at this person. when he walked into the hospital after kamino ward,

this person was in that room.

"y-you..." his eyes were shaking the longer he kept eye contact with them. "you're one of y/n's classmates..."

but they stood silent, and placed the gag in his mouth whilst their hair blew in the wind. "all apart of the job i was given."

---

your eye twitched at her annoying laugh. "you'll pay for what you've done to mr. aizawa." you said through gritted teeth. he was unconscious at this point, and stayed limp in emiko's arms.

"he was pretty weak, along with endeavor." she taunted. "what a shameful excuse of a hero."

you wasted no time in activating your quirk and charging towards her. anger. anger was all you had felt. it was all that pushed you to her. this was your adrenaline. you couldn't physically move anymore, but you were blinded by anger, and that was the sole reason you were able to grab aizawa from emiko. you weren't sure if she let you or not, but you had him, and that was all that mattered.

"mr. aizawa.." tears pooled into your eyes as you stared at his beaten body. "i'm sorry.." you ran towards the door to outside.

"oh no you don't!" tendrils left emiko's hand and shot towards you. it was way tougher dodging them now with aizawa in your arms, but you managed just barely. one slammed against a table, sending its once together pieces flying. they hit you, but you payed no mind.

"get her!" you heard kaze yell. everything in you forced you to not turn your head to see the situation. you had to get your teacher to safety. if you let him die, you'd never forgive yourself. not only did you let a life die in your graces, but you'd be letting down all of your classmates.

"kaze!" you heard shoto yell as you busted out the building. to your shock, there were news vans and helicopters everywhere. the police and fbi were waiting outside the door, and everyone gasped when seeing you in the flesh.

"miss-"

"get him to the hospital now." you gave your teacher to a paramedic. there were tons of ambulances everywhere, as well as workers carrying multiple people on stretchers or in their arms. it was a gruesome sight, but you couldn't dwell on it.

"miss! you need to get medical help." one of the policemen put his arm on your shoulder. "you can't go back in there."

"hey! let me go!" you yelled when another policemen grabbed your arm.

"we can't allow you to go back in there."

"i need to!"

"secure her!"

'well shit.' you said before activating your quirk. your lightning shocked all the men that were touching you, freeing their grips from your body. you took that time to dash into the building before any of them could even call out to you. would you be in heat for that later on? probably. but that was later on. you had to focus on now, or else you might not even have a later on.

"emiko!" you yelled in anger. she was currently fighting against shoto and kaze, and she was winning. "get the fuck away from them!"

"hm?" she turned to you with a smirk. "oh you're back. heyyy!" she said just as she kicked kaze away to where her mom was unconscious and encased in ice.

"leave them alone! this is between you and me!" you threw your dagger to her. with your quirk you jumped to the collapsing ceiling and just as your knife was supposed to hit her, you jumped from the ceiling. she was able to catch the knife midair like you did, but you were able to hit the top of her head with your heel, giving you the chance to land safely.

"y/n!" shoto yelled out but you immediately looked back at him.

"stay away! please!" you pleaded as you dodged one of emiko's punches. "i don't wanna see you hurt!"

"i can say the same for you!" he argued back as he get his arm in front of kaze protectively.

you grabbed your dagger that was on the floor, swiping emiko's legs in the process. she fell to the ground, but just as you were gonna stab her, a tendril shot out her stomach and pushed you back. dropping the knife right at her feet, you flew back into a pile of wrecked tables and chairs, making shoto yell out your name once more. you ignored him though, and shakily stood up with a glowing eye.

"i'll kill you if it's the last thing i do!" you activated your quirk and jumped to her again. your white wisp was as large as ever, just showing how aggravated you were. she jumped out the way, but grabbed your wrist in the process and twisted it, making you fall to the ground.

"you'll die before you can even get the chance!" emiko yelled as her nails turned razor sharp. she prepared to kill you as you lied on the ground, but you brought your leg up and kicked her wrist. as your leg came back down, you changed your momentum and kicked her in the shins. quickly you made your lightning saber and swiped it into her side, sending her flying.

"y/n! the building is going to collapse!" shoto held a now unconscious kaze in his arms. "we have to leave!"

"you're not going anywhere!" emiko yelled out as she lunged towards you. she went in for a right hook, to which you dodged and elbowed her in the head. just as she started stumbling back you grabbed the back of her head and harshly collided it with your knee.

you felt small pieces of the ceiling above fall on you as you jumped away from emiko's acid spill. just as you were about to attack again, she teleported away. "you naive girl!" you felt a kick in your back, making you fall to the ground. "always getting in the damn way!" she took your knife that was on the ground and prepared to stab you, but you did a push-up and threw yourself off to the side. she snapped her head to you in irritation as you flipped to your back and got to your feet. "just die already!"

"if i die you die with me!" you kicked her stomach. "shoto! get out of here!"

"i'm not leaving you!"

"GO!"

shoto watched as emiko shot three tendrils towards you, but you slashed them away with your lightning saber. the ceiling above you two was starting to crumble, making his mind run wild. if he stepped in, he knew he'd die, but by leaving you here, you'd die.

"persistent brat!" emiko grabbed your arm and threw you over your shoulder. as you slammed to the ground, you felt sharp pieces of wood stab your back. it made you cough up blood as she smirked down at you. you tried to yank your arm back, but she straddled you and placed all five of her fingers onto your forearm, making it crack.

you yelled out in agony, feeling your flesh be exposed to the air. this must've been what aizawa felt back at the usj. it was unbearable. "say bye to your precious little arm!"

her other hand was about to palm you and finish you off, fire shot between you two. it was scorching, but at least gave you the opening you needed. "get away from her!" you heard shoto yell just as you freed your arm from emiko. it was badly hurt, but it could've been worse. you clenched your fist and punched her square in the face, making her yell out again. she fell to your side, so you took the chance to grab the knife that was still stuck in your side. it hurt like hell, but you pushed past it and got to your knees. you brought the blade down on her neck, but tendrils shot out of her back. it messed up your shot, and they shot to the ceiling.

"as if..." emiko coughed out. "someone like you could ever kill me!" she got to her feet and lunged at you. at this point, you were too weak to even dodge, so she landed on top of you. "look at you! about to die like the weakling you are!"

"shut up." you coughed out blood again. "even if i die, i'll make sure to take you to hell with me."

"you'll never kill me!"

"Y/N!" shoto yelled as the building started collapsing. emiko had a piece of wood in her hand, and eyed your neck like it was her winning prize. but you then saw something catch the light of the sun, making your eyes drift over to your dagger that was right at your thigh. with a final breath, you reached for it, your fingertips just barely gracing the edge.

"say goodbye you nuisance."

the building started cracking, making her look up at it. that was all you needed to grab her wrist and make her discard of the wood. her slight shift on your lap gave you the tiniest push, and you were able to grab your dagger with your other hand.

"y/n! we need to get out of here!" shoto stood up with kaze in his arms. the ceiling was caving in, and pieces of the roof started falling to the ground. it made all sorts of other destruction fly around the room. "it's too dangerous!"

no time wasted, you plunged the weapon into emiko's stomach.

she yelled out the loudest sound of agony you'd ever heard from her. nothing but anger was present in her eyes as she looked back down at you. but you smirked at her, and twisted the blade. you heard the knife fuck up her insides as she choked on her own blood. some of it even got on your face.

"y-you're gonna d-die with me b-bastard!" emiko started choking you, but it didn't last long since shoto kicked her off you.

"let's go!" he looked at you urgently, and you wasted no time in grabbing his hand.

"no! don't you fucking dare!" sharp pain shot through your body, making you look down at your leg. your own fucking dagger! now plunged into your calf instead of emiko's stomach.

"y/n!" shoto shouted as you limped to the ground.

"i'll be fine." your head just barely missed a huge chunk of wall. "let's fucking dip."

"HEY! ANY SURVIVORS IN THERE?!"

you heard the shouts of fbi agents, but as soon as you and shoto looked to the door, a huge boulder blocked it. "we'll have to find another way out." he pointed out the obvious.

"we'll leave emiko to die-" your eyes widened when looking at the empty ground. "she's gone.."

"no time y/n!" ice was being formed at shoto's feet. "grab on!"

you did just that, and just in time. the building had fully gave in. the ice was headed for the ceiling, so you looked back at the once was reception building for a wedding. you had honestly forgot that was the original event. the entirety of it came down in shambles, leaving behind a huge wave of dust. the loud sound of it hit your ears as you finally saw the dark gray sky. it was raining now, and you felt the water start to soak your hair and body.

"y/n-" shoto looked at you but at the sound of his own ice cracking, you both looked back at the trail. you haven't even realized how high the original building was, but you were at least 50 feet off the ground. it was just a guess, but it didn't matter because one of the bigger pieces of the building slammed onto shoto's ice, making it break.

now you were plummeting to your death.

"kaze!" said girl slipped out of his grip as he fell, but he managed to catch her wrist in his hand. "y/n!"

it felt like a long fall, but it was going to be a quick death.

the wind felt nice.

until it wasn't there anymore.

shoto felt his hand get grabbed, and suddenly he wasn't falling anymore. he looked down to see kaze's unconscious body still with him, as well as the ground right under her feet. he let out the biggest sigh of relief before looking up to where his other hand was occupied.

and his eyes widened at the sight.

it was you who had saved him, but you weren't even clinging onto anything. well, your hand wasn't. you were looking up at something, and in the tiny seconds that shoto rocked side to side, he was able to make out a black tendril with a white outline. it stuck to the edge of his ice, and was calm in all the times it was present outside your body.

"y/n.. good work." shoto had gently dropped kaze onto the ground before landing himself. "i'll catch you. just drop."

you took a deep breath, trusting his instincts. you were pretty high up. it wasn't enough to kill you, but it'd probably break your bones. you weren't keen on being the next izuku, so you shut your eyes and made the tendril disappear. it was a short venture through the wind, but you landed in a pair of arms, making you smile softly as you opened your eyes. "thanks."

"of course." shoto put you down. immediately the stab wound in your calf hit you, but you ignored it and started limping away. "where are you going?"

"i need to-" you hissed at the pain in your body. "i need to find my dad. i'll be at the altar."

three stab wounds and poison, yet shoto knew that your dad was more important in that moment. "okay.. be careful. you don't know where emiko is."

"right."

"i'll get kaze to the ambulance. get there as soon as you can." was the last you heard from him. his ice was loud, but it was growing softer and softer as he used it to travel faster.

you yourself activated your quirk. it hurt like hell to move, but you eventually dropped the limping and started full on sprinting to the altar. you had a pinch feeling he'd be there; you just hoped you were right. 'i hope this poison isn't as bad as it looks. it feels like my right side is paralyzed.'

finally, you made it to the altar. it was silent; an eerie silence. there was smoke everywhere, so it was pretty much impossible to see. you coughed as you walked around the ghost town, just praying that you wouldn't trip because you were afraid you wouldn't be able to stand back up.

"dad? dad!" you yelled out. "are you here?!"

no answer.

"dad?!" you were growing frustrated. "dad where are you?!"

...

...

"y/n!"

your head perked up. it was him.

"dad?"

"y/n!"

joy overflowed your body. "are you hurt? where are you?!"

he didn't answer right away as you kicked away at the debris. "i'm fine... and i-i.."

"dad?" you said a bit quieter. his voice was shaky, and it sounded like he was about to break down.

"i'm at the podium.."

uneasiness flowed through you.

it seemed too good to be true.

your eyes caught sight of the singed carpet. it rolled out into the smoke, so you followed it. you knew it led to where him and emiko stood during the ceremony. you coughed and hissed, but still stood strong, despite your body wanting to give in. you were exhausted to the bone, but this was your final task. clearly no one else was around, so you had no obstacles. well, except your aching body.

"okay.. i-i'm coming.." you managed to get out with the stupid amount of blood on your tongue. you spat it out, and it disappeared into the smoke. "you're okay, right?"

"...yeah."

everything in you was telling you not to follow the voice, but you just had to. you were back to limping, but you didn't care. the podium was in sight. it was faded due to the smoke, but you could see a figure standing, and that made your eyes shine with hope.

"dad!" you picked up your pace and got closer to the figure. "i-i have so much to say to you i-i'm sorry for everything! but i'm glad you're okay-"

you stopped.

and your heart dropped.

he was in fact, not okay.

the smoke cleared, meaning the sight ahead was visible. he was sitting in a chair, and stared at you with the widest eyes of urgency you had never seen in all your years of living. he was tied down, and had a gag in his mouth. muffled yells and shouts left his throat as he rapidly shook his head at you, thrashing in his chair but to no avail.

"dad!" you yelled, eyes visibly shaking. "what happened-"

"i'm just fine, y/n." his voice hit your ears again, making you tilt your head like a lost puppy. you were looking at him. he was gagged. and on top of that, he was still yelling at you, so it couldn't have been him. "up here, darling." you looked up at the arch to see riku laying on it with one elbow propped up. his eyes were glowing red, and he smirked down at you in that stupid black tuxedo. he definitely looked like a villain now. "there you go." he spoke with your dad's calm, deep voice.

"riku.." his name sat on your tongue like oil and water. "what the hell?!"

"aw... poor y/n." that agonizing, screeching voice hit your ears, and suddenly you found yourself looking at your dad again. but this time, emiko was behind him with a knife to his throat. "glad you could make it to the final show."

"NO!" you started running at her, your pain once again blinded by not anger, but fear.

emiko smirked.

you took another step, but finally, your leg gave in. along with the wet rain, the stab wound in your calf shot immense pain throughout your body as you fell to your knees. you yelled out in pain, and you heard your dad yelling through the gag in his mouth. you could tell he was calling out your name.

"this is what you wanted, right?" you looked up once hearing emiko's voice, though you wish you hadn't.

because you watched with your very own eyes as she sliced the knife across your dad's neck.

to say that your heart sank to the very bottom of your feet was an understatement.

"DAD!" your voice was blood-curdling. his eyes were already starting to roll back into his head as blood spurt from his neck. it sprayed everywhere, even your face and your traumatized, petrified eyes. emiko laughed, slashing all of the ropes tying your dad down before teleporting away, leaving you in your state of despair.

"no. nononono!" you yelled continuously as you got up and sprinted towards him. he was falling out of the chair, but you managed to catch him before he hit the ground, his blood immediately staining your hands and clothes. "dad! no! please no no no! please..."

you got on your knees and held his head in your lap, tears already forming in your eyes. "DAD! i'll fix this! i'll patch it up! you're gonna be okay!" you pushed the chair away, sight now ahead on the smoke of where the audience once sat.

and there was a figure in the smoke.

"w-who's there?" you narrowed your eyes at the smoke hoping to get a better glimpse.

no answer.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" you yelled, feeling water drops fly off your skin.

they drew closer, and only then were you able to tell how short they were. it clearly wasn't an adult. it must've been someone your age.

"shoto...?" you called out with a weaker tone.

"you think that todoroki guy is your u.a traitor?" you heard riku from above. "pathetic!" he started laughing. "as if i'd ever wanna work with him."

traitor?

traitor!

"wait..." your eyes started shaking again. "you're the traitor.. SHOW YOURSELF!"

you didn't wanna know who it was. it had to be someone from u.a.

but your curiosity got the best of you.

"t-that's the person who.. tied me up." you heard your dad's weak voice from under you.

but there's that saying that curiosity kills the cat.

...

and your spirits were utterly crushed when you took in their appearance.

...

"ochaco...?"

her dull, brown eyes looked down at you. she always had bright, shining eyes, so to see that look and her staring at you as if you were the most pathetic person on the planet shook you to the bone. she held her stance as her hair blew in the wind. her face was blank, almost as if she were a machine. was this her real look all the time? was the entire time just a fucking facade?!

"to think i'd ever look up to you." her voice was ice cold.

"you.." your eyes shone with anger. "YOU! it was you all along?! you were the one spilling our locations?!"

"all apart of my job." she shrugged.

"how.. how could you?" you looked her up and down in shock. "after everything we've ever been through? after everything i've done for you?"

"i didn't ask for any of it." she simply stated, closing her eyes and looking away.

"you.. you lied in my bed.." your mind suddenly flashed back to last night. "you lied there and promised me! said we'd always be friends! you were there for me knowing all of this was going to happen?! HOW COULD YOU?!"

uraraka clenched her jaw tight.

"me too y/n. i'm happy we're friends."

"and we always will be, right?"

"yeah. always."

"promise to be friends forever? i genuinely cherish the friendship we share. i never wanna lose you ochaco."

"friends forever."

"all of the things our class did. every moment we spent together, WAS IT ALL JUST ONE BIG LIE?! are you gonna stand there and say nothing?! NOTHING?! after all this time of growing closer and closer, it was all fake?!"

"OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS A COMPLETE LIE?!"

a huge lump was forming in uraraka's throat. but on the outside, she continued to stare at you like you were a total stranger to her. your crushed and distressed face made her wanna burst into tears. yell to you how sorry she was and that she knew it was all her fault and she deserved every ounce of anger you gave her.

but she couldn't.

"and now look at you.. speechless." you scoffed with tears in your eyes.

"y-y/n.." your dad coughed out your name with blood.

you looked down at your dad, reminder of his little time left. you'd be damned to waste it on uraraka.

"and that's our cue." riku jumped from the arch and landed next to uraraka. together, they stood and watched you look down at your dad with tears spilling down your face, the rain hitting you hard. "let's go ochaco."

said girl looked at riku with a blank look. she then looked at you who was switching sights between her and riku. pure disgust was on your face as you looked at them. utter disappointment when you looked at her. clear betrayal in your glossy, teary eyes. you were terribly wounded, and that hurt her heart.

but she couldn't do anything about it.

"right." she nodded once before the two turned their back on you like you weren't in the most crucial situation ever. wounded to the fucking bone, shivering due to the rain, and your dying dad in your arms.

and that made your blood run cold.

"uraraka."

at the sound of her name, she stopped in her tracks. it was your voice, and it was colder than hers. it reminded her of the first time you two had ever met, when you were more on the colder side with everyone. and to add salt to her growing wound, she had just got you to use her first name, so to hear her last leave your mouth broke her heart as she turned to look at you.

pure hatred.

you glared at her like she was satan himself. it made her hum in shock as her eyes only slightly widened. a chill ran down her spin over your half lidded eyes and glowing one. you looked like you would kill her, and honestly you probably could. your face was cold and bitter, but your eyes gave away all the emotion that needed to be given away, even if you didn't want it to be.

hatred.

hurt.

sadness.

betrayal.

"don't you dare forget about the way you betrayed me."

she gulped when those words left your mouth. now it was a stare down between you two. you still held your dad in your arms, but your cold, blank looks rivaled each other in the pouring rain. the water that was running down your hair and face made you look more sinister, and it made uraraka turn her back to you once more.

and tears spilled down her face as she walked away with riku by her side.

it was silent as you took in the new information. you just couldn't believe it, but you had bigger things to focus on now. you wouldn't waste a damn second on that pathetic traitor.

you'll kill her.

"y/n..." your dad coughed out.

"shhhh." you ushered him. "just stay quiet." your lips were quivering as you had suddenly forgot about what you had just found out. it was out the window faster than you can run as you focused on your dad now. "it's gonna be alright. you're gonna be fine." with the small sight he had, your dad watched you look around frantically for anything that could help.

but he just smiled.

"y/n. please calm down." his voice was ever so weak. you never heard his voice a lot, but you had never heard it like this. suddenly his hand reached for your wrist, and you snapped your head to it and his weak grip. slowly, he set your hand down. "it's okay... you and i both know nothing is gonna help. very soon, i'll be dead."

"NO!" you yelled, tears frantically running down your face. "somethings gotta work! it has to-"

"y/n listen to me. please."

you looked down at him with your blurry vision. his face was already turning pale as he stared up at you with his blue eyes that were darkening by the second. "dad.. i-i... i'm so sorry." you hiccuped. "this is all my fault!"

"no." he shook his head slightly. "it's mine."

"it's not! don't talk stupid!" you yelled. "if i hadn't left.. you told me not to go out. i knew that emiko was planning something yet i had t-to be selfish! i ran off! i left you in danger! and- and i let innocent people die! i let them all down! i let you down!"

he smiled once more. "you didn't let me down. you've never let me down, y/n."

you sniffed and sniffed, yet nothing worked. "t-that's a lie and we-we both know it..."

"it's m-my fault. you told me emiko was a villain, and i didn't listen. i should've trusted you, but- but i let myself be blinded by l-love."

"but you had a reason! i did ignore you, and i don't blame you for what you did!"

again, your dad shook his head. "it all leads back to me... i t-treated you that way, n-neglected you and shut you-you out like you didn't exist. it's a-a-all my fault.. i don't blame you for t-the way you acted.."

"still! i knew... and i still left.." you hung your head low. "i'm sorry.."

your hand was grabbed again, making you look at it through your tears. it was your dad's, and it was feeling cold to the touch. "don't waste time on placing the blame. it ultimately gets us nowhere y/n. d-don't blame yourself. the burden of guilt and regret is a mere feeling. don't let it shape you into something you're not."

"b-but-"

"i don't want you to feel sad about this. i don't want you to beat yourself down. these are the things that hold you back. i don't want to hold you back." you bit your tongue so damn hard blood was starting to fill your taste buds. "you must not cry over this, and instead use it as a will to keep going. you will face many defeats, y/n, but you will not be defeated."

if you had known this would've happened, you never would've left. if you had known where you'd be sitting a while ago, you never would've made the decision.

"i love you." you pressed your forehead against his. "i love you i love you i love you i love you so much dad please... please don't leave. i wanted to make things better. we could've made up! i-i just wanted to have a good relationship with you.. i regret everything so damn much! i love you i love you i love you i love you-"

"y/n.." your tears fell onto his cheek. "it's okay. it's gonna be okay."

"no! i don't wanna lose you..."

if you could turn back the clock, you would've. you would've done it long time ago.

"if it means we could start over, i'd do anything for it. for the love of god dad please don't leave me."

"it's.. probably for the best."

"i'm sorry. i'm so damn sorry." you whispered with clenched teeth. your eyes were shut and you still had your forehead pressed against his. the rain was making you shiver, but you didn't care. you didn't care one fucking bit.

"please... let me look into your eyes one last time." your dad's hand left your hand and was put on your cheek. you lifted your head, and held his hand in yours as you stared down at him with never ending tears. you leant into his touch, making him smile. "if you didn't know it before, just know that i'm so proud of you y/n."

you hiccuped, lip quivering from either the chilled air or your non-stop crying. "dad.."

"you've worked so hard, and you've come so far. i couldn't be more proud of my daughter. we didn't have the best relationship, but to have you with me was the best thing i could ever ask for. i don't know what i would've done if you weren't here."

of course he didn't know that you knew you had been dead for a majority of your life, but you bit your tongue. his words weren't for show. it was clear he did genuinely care for you, but it was portrayed in the wrong way.

and that's where you both went wrong.

"i'd always rather have this strained relationship than not have you at all.."

at that, you started wailing. "dad- please... no.. i cant.. i cant handle this.." you felt your heart physically cracking. "i-i don't know how to.. how do i move on.. i can't! i-i.. i don't know.. i don't know anymore.."

"but you will figure it out." your dad smiled. "you won't let yourself break. you won't let yourself lose. you won't give up y/n. you only lose when you accept it. even when it seems impossible, stand up and avenge that defeat. the battle is never over until you let yourself lose."

"but.. i don't wanna lose you..."

his thumb weakly rubbed your cheek. "and you never will. i'll always be with you. when in doubt, look up above. i'll be by your side always."

you couldn't believe it. you didn't wanna believe it. he wasn't going to die. you weren't gonna let it happen! you weren't accepting it. you wouldn't take it even if it meant you'd die.

"dammit.." you scoffed, shutting your eyes once more. "we hated each other..."

"i never hated you y/n." but that made them shoot right open again. "i never have, and i never will."

"but-but-"

"tell shoto and katsuki that they're fine boys." your teeth started chattering due to the chilled rain. it hit your dads face, freezing it more than it already was. "they're great friends for you, and they'll go on to do great things. tell them i'm sorry for the way we interacted in the alleyway, and that have my upmost gratitude."

"dad.. don't talk like this.. please." your eyes slowly shut in defeat.

"and izuku. he is a good man, and the perfect man for you. tell him i'm sorry, and that i'll always approve of your love for each other. i know i never had a say, but i don't wanna hide anything from you anymore. i trust him to look after you, something i failed to do. but he has my respect, and i hope you two never lose each other. you two remind me of myself and katsumi."

"no." you placed your forehead against his again. but then you buried your face into his chest, and started sobbing uncontrollably, feeling his blood get all over you. "this can't be... it can't be real."

"you'll find your memories in a drawer of my desk in the laboratory. both of the keys are in the top shelf in my closet. i'm sorry i've hidden everything from you. i could've protected you better, and maybe i wouldn't be dying if i listened to you all along.."

"don't talk like that!" you yelled.

"it's the truth, and the truth you deserve my dear. when you look at them, i'm so truly sorry for what i've done to you. it's inexcusable, but you deserve to know."

"i-i.. i'd rather be in the dark about everything than lose you dad."

a cold hand was placed on your soak hair. "and that means i've failed as a dad. i am so truly sorry y/n.. i hope in the next life i get to be your father, and just know i'd do it right next time."

his grip on your hand was weaker.

"NO!" you held on tighter. "DONT LEAVE ME."

"i'm sorry. i'll be better next time, a-and be a dad that y-you can look up to and have the perfect relationship with. it's what you deserve, and i promise i'll show you the world next time, that is, if you let me dear.."

"DAD! I DON'T CARE FOR ANY OF IT!" your voice grew weak. "as long as i have you.. i'll forever cherish the relationship we had.."

your sobs made his weak heart break as he felt it slowing down. the rain felt nice against his skin as he looked at the clouds. they were gray, and soon to be his home.

"i'm sorry for everything y/n. everything i've ever done. i wish things could be different."

"i forgive you!" you answered immediately. "i always will! i don't hate you! i don't hate anything you've done! i forgive all of it! please don't leave me dad! i need you!"

a daughter always needs her dad.

even if you two weren't perfect, you still needed each other.

and that was unchangeable.

"goodbye y/n.." he whispered, making you look at him. immediately his hand fell, but you grabbed it and placed it back onto your cheek.

"NO!"

"i'm sorry.."

"DAD!" your tears were mixed with the rain. "i love you. i love you so much."

he smiled at your words. "a-and i... i.."

you gasped slightly. "say it please..."

"i l-lo.." he coughed out blood, eyes rolling into the back of his head.

"PLEASE!"

"i lov... lo.. -ve.."

he grew silent, and his chest stopped.

and like his did just now, your heart stopped.

"no..." you stared blankly at him, eyes shaking rapidly. "no. no. no. no. no."

you didn't wanna think about your toxic traits.

but if you had know where it would leave you, it would've been the first thing you worked on.

"NO!" you yelled out, sobs and cries escaping your throat so bad it was turning dry. rain was getting heavier, and hit your skin like small razors. "YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T LEAVE LIKE THAT!"

he didn't say it.

he didn't get to say it back.

he couldn't say it back.

"DAD!" you shook him, even though you knew it was no use. there was too much blood pouring out of his neck. "NO!" your hands felt around his chest for a heartbeat.

but there was none.

"i'm sorry." you placed your forehead against his, eyes tightly shut. it didn't stop your tears from leaving though. "i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm so sorry. this is all my fault.. i'm the reason this happened. i'm so sorry. i let you down. i failed."

no response.

now you were hyperventilating, chest heaving up and down rapidly. it was getting hard to breathe. blood ran down your face, and you started coughing it out. the poison spread farther, and your stab wounds were unbearable.

the pain was indescribable.

but was it physically or mentally?

"no.." you whispered over and over through your ragged breaths. you felt your lightning pump through your veins, and you heard a high pitched whirring sound.

you've heard it before.

you felt things bubble within you.

you were sobbing out of control. you didn't know if you were even breathing or not. but as you held your dad's cold and lifeless hands in yours, you felt yourself build up.

you felt like you were about to explode.

"hey!" shoto, along with a couple other pro heroes, paramedics and policemen came running into the scene. "find any survivors!"

they hadn't noticed you yet, but they heard you.

"is anyone there?!"

your breaths were faster and faster. your heart felt like it was about to burst as you continued to cry into your dads stomach. it was growing louder and louder, serving as a locator for the people that had just arrived.

"it sounds like my friend..." shoto said as his eyes scurried around the destructed scene, making the adults look at him. "Y/N! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!"

you ignored him, and continued to wail like a little child. it couldn't have came down to this. there was no way. what was their purpose?! why did he need to die? he wasn't even a hero! why did they target him? why did he fall for it?! why did he fucking ignore you? why did you leave? why did you leave when you knew something had was gonna happen?! how stupid could you fucking be?! how did you let it come down to this? how did you let this happen?

how could you?

finally, shoto stepped into the clear zone, but just as quick as his eyes widened in relief, they went right back to straight terror.

"y-y/n?"

that allowed the other people to join him, where the sight ahead was hard to swallow.

"satoshi..?"

you looked at the lines of red that traveled on your body. you looked at the black tendrils with a white outline. you looked at the lines of lightning circling your entire body. you felt the rain hit you and shock you.

but you didn't care.

you lifted your head to the sky, and everything burst. the rain was pouring hard, and made mist along the soaked grass. your tendrils shot everywhere. your lightning reached the clouds, and made bolts strike down into the ground. the thunder was loud. it caused a huge chain reaction in the clouds, all of them having white lighting surge through them. they even struck down on you, but you stood unaffected. a huge gust of wind blew everything back, making shoto and the adults cover their faces in protection, but they still kept their eyes on you. your eyes were both glowing white as you held your dads limp body in your lap, his lifeless and bloodied hands in yours.

and you screamed.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

sigh.

it's to the point in my book where the random fact/head cannons are like so out of line and so misplaced due to their serotonin lmao

double fact/head cannon:

1- rai, izuku, katsuki, and shoto all play indie horror games together. their favorite one is phasmophobia

2- while kota and katsuma have izuku's iconic red sneakers, eri and mahoro always spray washable white hair dye to the ends of their hair to have rai's hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.5K 24
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ...
2M 62.2K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
95.2K 3.7K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
158K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...