๐ด๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™ (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) โš ๏ธThis is my only account.โš ๏ธ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Repโค๏ธ
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
๐ŸŒง
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
๐ŸŒŸ
Saving To Do๐Ÿฅ
โค๏ธ
Whole lotta loveโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
Lists๐Ÿ“„
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ—ž๐Ÿ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
Shopping๐Ÿ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing๐ŸŒณ
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)๐Ÿ’
Changes. (A/N)

Off we go

749 16 7
By WallflowerTendencies

Me and Katsuki stood side by side huddled together on our phones constantly switching them to get new fresh feeds on Instagram memes.

"Well you two are closer than usual." Mina pointed out to us.

"Sorry if you feel left out Mina, hold on." I said, as I snatched my phone back from Katsuki and planted his back into his hand.

He grumbled, he had been liking our phone exchanging rhythm.

I tossed my phone to Mina and a smirk crossed her face as she tossed hers to mine.

"Mina!" I exclaimed, mouth wide open.

She giggled, "what weird stuff is on my for you page today?"

"... a penis." I said, blankly.

"Whoopsies." Mina shoved her hands in the air, gleaming jazz style.

Katsuki was watching the interaction, concern, disgust, and confusion written on his face all at once.

Today was the first day of our interns, and we were waiting at the train station with our whole class waiting for the go by Aizawa.

I was a bit nervous for interns to end because that's when me and Aizawa would have the final discussion on my adoption.

Luckily I'd be able to be on the same train as Katsuki since our agency's weren't that far from one another, but we wouldn't be alone, alone.

Another boy from UA who was a 3rd year would apparently be my mentor for the intern alongside Night Eye and would accompany me everywhere on the trip.

As far as I know, Night Eye suggested the idea because he figured the boy's bubbly personality would be good in terms of spirits for me, which seemed to be an important value of his.

(A/n: Also I have zero fucking clue where Night Eye and Best Jeanist's agencies are supposed to be located and I'm too tired to search around the internet since as far as I'm concerned it was never mentioned in the anime and I'm too broke to buy the manga good lord take me now why am i writing fanfiction at 4 in the morning when I haven't slept since like 9am yesterday morning. So let's just say the agencies aren't too far from Hosu. Thanks loves.)

Katsuki finally managed to snap out of his confused and disgusted look and covered my eyes with his hand.

He snatched the phone from me and gave it back to Mina.

Mina had an eyebrow arched but just shrugged it off.

"Well okay then?" I said, squinting my eyes and clawing at his hand to take it off.

He chuckled as I tried to remove it.

Sometimes I forget how much this guy works out, he's like a bulk, it's weird honestly.

He eventually took his hand off of my eyes but swiped it up my forehead over my hair, smiling down at me.

We hear loud footsteps skip over close behind us.

I turned my head over my shoulder to see a tall blonde haired boy with blue eyes.

He looked as if he was running, to me?

Hanta who was on his phone next to Katsuki with Ei was muttering about the person stomping pretty loud.

In reality it was actually just a really tall guy skipping towards us like a little girl.

Ei turned his head around, "Uh, Hanta, I don't think the person is stomping..?" He had a confused look on his face.

Denki who had been standing in front of me on his phone looked up after Ei said that.

"Shit, you're right?!" He burst out laughing.

He came up to me.

"You must be Cassiel right?" He asks, with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, I guess. Not really what I go by, but anyways, you are?" I replied.

"I'm Mirio Togata, and I'm gonna be your mentor!" He said before giving me just about the warmest, genuine smile, I had ever seen.

I could feel it, something about him was hero worthy for sure.

"..Cool, and you can drop the formality and just call me Y/n, not really into the whole being called my last name thing."

Katsuki's fists were clenched at his sides and he looked constipated.

"Woah, Bakugo are you alright? You look like you're about to shit yourself." Denki said, putting a hand on his head and pointing to Katsuki's face with the other.

I looked over to him, he did look kinda just ripped one out.

"Oh, right! These are my friends." I said, pointing to Mina, Hanta, Denki, Ei, and Katsuki. "That's Mina, Denki, Eijiro, Hanta, and Katsuki." I smiled.

"I'm hurt, I thought I was your best friend." Mina huffed.

Denki rolled his eyes lightly and turned back to Mirio, "We don't really mind formalities too much either so you can call us by the first names she gave." Denki laughed, showing a hand to me.

"Ah, Mirio, you're here. Everyone gather around, you'll all be taking off soon." Aizawa said, while holding a paper.

Everyone's gaze darted to him in curiosity and excitement.

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." He calmly explained.

"Gotcha!" Mina cheered in agreement.

I poked her lightly in the rib to signal her to be quiet.

Well, she's in for it.

"Speak properly! It's "Yes, sir," Ashido." Aizawa lectured.

Mina lowered her suitcase and face in defeat, "Yes, sir." She pursed her lips in slight embarrassment.

Me and Denki giggled next to her before covering our mouthes to not feel Dad-zawa's wrath.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it." Aizawa said, waving everyone off.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone yelled.

I was about to take Katsuki's hand when I noticed Iida walk off quickly.

Weird..

That's when I heard Izuku yell, "Iida, wait!"

"Hey, if you ever wanna talk or anything, just let us know." He said, with Ochaco nodding behind him. "We're friends right?"

"Yes." Tenya said, nodding and turning away without another word.

Something was off. Really off.

I could feel it.

Mirio and Katsuki were watching me watch Tenya walk off.

I think they could tell I sensed something off.

I'll have to text Tenya sometime later, and check in on him.

Mirio's voice broke the silence, "Well, we'd better get going before we miss our train!"

He looked to Katsuki, "You coming with us little man?" He asked, with a sweet smile.

Oh shit, this is not gonna end well.

I know Mirio's just being nice but Katsuki isn't gonna take it that way.

I reached my hand out and lightly rubbed Katsuki's finger with his ring on it.

His face softened a bit and he nodded, staying quiet.

It actually worked.

He would rub the spot where my ring was on my finger to show affection often, I was surprised it worked with him.

We loaded onto the train, I sat between Mirio and Katsuki.

"Alrighty I'm gonna take a nap, you two wake me up when we're there!" Mirio pointed finger guns at us before tossing his head back and snoring immediately.

I laughed a bit, watching him be able to sleep so fast.

I felt a hand creep on mine from Katsuki's side.

I looked to him and held his hand.

He pulled out a pack of orangepods from his other hand and smirked tossing them to me.

I smiled back and reached for my backpack to get my phone, knowing he wanted to listen to our playlist.

HEY GUYS, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU.

What do you guys think of Y/n and Katsuki's best friend relationship. I know a lot of people come into these fan fics expecting those let's all be honest, basic ass enemies to lovers trope. I personally just didn't feel like taking that route. I don't have the energy to write constant pointless bickering between two idiots.

Anyways, well the point of Y/n's character is because she's considered a supernatural being of light, she has this energy that just pleases whoever is around her. So it's hard for people to genuinely hate her. She's easy to talk to, you could say, hence why the class adores her. That's right, they don't just adore you because they think you need to be babied due to past trauma. They genuinely love you. And Katsuki's whole character point for being so tough and having everything get to him making him pissed, is because he's insecure that people will think he's weak. So he uses the angry talk on everyone to try and appear as if he is that much stronger and that less fearless. This clearly doesn't work on Y/n from the beginning so he just loses the will of trying on her, showing why he ends up gravitating to her from the beginning. As they grow close like how they are now because he begins to view her as just about the only one who cares, he grows the tiny obsession but cute friendship he has with her here and now. Y'all are welcome so that's why this fanfic isn't so explosive crazy Adrien-like.

Any thoughts? 🤷

I just personally like the idea of this more, I'm not into the idea of constant fighting between two main characters that are supposed to be love interests. It gets annoying and makes me personally impatient. Thanks loves.

Love,

Your favorite author,

-Ren🧡🧡❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 135K 42
"What kind of Prince wears Timberland's and beanies?" "Me, bitch." - In which Jeon Jeongguk doesn't give two shits about being the only son of the K...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
356K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
902K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...