𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

WallflowerTendencies द्वारा

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... अधिक

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❤️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To Do🏥
❤️
Whole lotta love❤️🧡
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushers☎️🗞👊
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
Shopping🛍
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)💐
Changes. (A/N)

Lists📄

748 15 3
WallflowerTendencies द्वारा

I snapped out of my shock and turned to Katsuki, to pat him lightly and wake him up.

What was with that guy?

Katsuki woke up dazily and rubbed his forehead.

He looked to me and groaned, "What the hell was that?"

"I'm sorry, you were going to get yourself in trouble." I rested my head on my desk in defeat. "It if counts for anything, I didn't let the boy go without a scolding."

"Tsk, what kind of scold?" Katsuki rolled his eyes lightly, placing his head on his desk and facing himself to look at me.

"Let's just say he'll be apologizing to you soon. And he understands he crossed lines." I gave Katsuki a light smile and reached my hand out to pat him on the arm.

But before I could slip my hand away, he caught it and rubbed it lightly.

I felt my cheeks rush with color so I stayed quiet, I could tell he was grateful I managed to maintain him.

I don't know how to feel about the feelings I get when I'm with him.

He's developed so much around me within the few months we've been attending UA.

He's still as explosive with everyone else but this is progress.

And I'm really proud of him.

We just looked at eachother as he kept my hand firmly in his.

This is the kind of feeling I've been scared I'll get.

When he looks at me like this I feel as if he's the only person in the world.

And whenever I see him next after parting, even it's only 10 minutes for training that we were separated, I get so excited when I see his blonde hair bounce to place.

Everything just seems better with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at her like this always strikes something within me.

I've never been one to notice people the way I noticed her.

Sure I've loved, but it wasn't this, it wasn't romantic you could say.

It's a weird feeling, it pulls at your gut in a different kind of way.

I like Deku, sure I'm not the best at showing it, I like a lot of people. I just have a hard time expressing it, because if I'm being honest, I'm insecure.

But with her, it comes naturally to me.

Because she's a different kind of like, though it means she'll only be a different kind of hurt if anything were to happen.

No one has ever put up with me the way she has, I mean how she doesn't cower in fear, and how she stands up for me.

She's like a Queen if it makes sense.

She's beautiful, persuasive, has power and effect on just about everyone with her words.

I won't lose her.

I'll do anything to make sure of it.

Call me crazy but this girl has just that of a power over me, and what scares me the most about it,

Is that I like it.

So damn much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So about listing." I cut off eye contact nervously.

"Shoot, right, paper switch?" He asked, moving his fingers over his paper.

"Paper switch." I nodded with a smile, shoving out my paper to him.

We studied eachother lists.

"*eachothers name*" we both said at the same time around 5 minutes later.

"You first." I said, laughing lightly.

"You have a request from the Night Eye agency. I think this might be the best." Katsuki said, handing me back my paper.

"Wait, no fucking way? Night eye as in Sir Night eye, All Might's ex-sidekick?" My mouth was practically on the floor.

"Yeah." Katsuki chuckled. "Anyways, what'd you find for me?"

"You have the number 3 hero best Jeanist on here!" I excitedly presented, tossing him the paper.

As it fell in his hand, he let out a little explosion, burning the paper to crisps.

"Well, I'll take your word he's the best on there for me." He smirked.

"And I'll take yours as well, but you know you needed that to sign off who you wanted and everything you're kinda screwed." I mumbled, placing my hand under my chin.

"Shit, really?" Katsuki's face went slightly pale.

"No, I'm just fucking with you." I snickered.

"You know you're lucky you have that ring around your finger." Katsuki muttered, while rolling his eyes and turning his head away from me.

"You should appreciate me just a little more considering I'm a walking villian target, kiss my ass while you can." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'd say the fact I don't blow up at you like I do others shows enough appreciation." He scoffed.

"Geez, a simple 'I appreciate you' would've been enough." I sulked.

He points to the ring, "remember what I said that day?" He asked.

Past

"I promise you, I'm gonna marry you someday." He mumbled.

"And don't you forget it. Because I don't break promises."

I stood there, unable to move, and fully flushed.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small ring with a beautiful crimson gem the color of his eye.

He took my hand and placed it on my ring finger.

"This is a promise ring." He muttered, "so you never forget." He held out his hand, he had a ring on his as well, it had the same gold as the one on my finger, but his didn't have gems, they had two small white wings, one on each side.

Flashback End

I pinched myself lightly to keep me from freaking out, I managed to maintain a straight face.

The straight face didn't last long however, In fact I tried so hard to keep a straight face I didn't breathe a single breath of air for an extended amount of time, resulting in me turning pink in the cheeks, and pale everywhere else.

Katsuki laughed at my state.

I let out a huff and banged my head lightly on the table.

Ei and Tsu waddled over to our table.

"Hey guys!" Ei happily exclaimed, then bent down to face me on the desk.

"Having trouble deciding which agency to go to? You have plenty of time." He smiled brightly.

His voice was soft and reassuring, almost hypnotizing.

He was a really good guy.

"Haha, no it's alright, me and Kats already picked out agencies. We picked eachothers actually." I laughed and reassured him.

"Oh, really? Cool. Maybe you could help me out with mine? And tell me where you two are gonna intern." Ei smiled.

"Yeah! Of course, and hand me your list we can go over it together." I said, as he plopped into the seat in front of me.

"I'm going to intern at Night eye agency and Kats will be at best jeanist." I said, as I viewed the list.

Tsu croaked in disbelief, "Ribbit, Night Eye agency? But they're so strict with.. well everything." She put a finger to her chin.

"Did I hear Night Eye agency?" A deep voice from behind me asked.

I turned around in my seat to see Raven.

I glared at him, then glanced towards Katsuki who was grunting beside me.

"Right.. Bakugo, I believe we got off on the wrong foot. I'm truly sorry and I hope you can forgive me. As an upperclassman I had no business partaking in such picks at your mental problems." Raven said.

Okay, if this guy doesn't shut up soon I'm going to blast his ass. Mental problems? That's way too far.

Katsuki looked taken aback and actually shocked for once.

Tsu was glaring at Raven, and fumes were practically exiting my ears.

Kirishima stood up.

"Hey man, I don't know what your problem is, but you don't just throw around accusations about problems like that to someone you barely know. From the sounds of it you did something to provoke him. Not cool man." Kirishima defended.

I stood up as well. "Just because he's up front about how he feels doesn't mean he's mentally ill either. And it doesn't matter the situation, you don't bring that kind of stuff up into a fight, and especially not in one in which you provoked the other first. You better leave him alone." I placed a hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

A small smile slid across his face, knowing he had won the argument with us by his side.

We heard Mina yell from across the room, "So has anyone got any idea who they're gone take yet for interns?"

"My top choice is mount lady!" Mineta yelled.

The room started bustling with chatter and we awkwardly stood in silence as Raven appeared to be stunned at our attacking words.

"Well worded. I'm fully sorry, no picks this time." He muttered, before walking away slowly.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.1M 167K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...
1.3M 40.3K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
605K 31.7K 52
You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. ...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...