His(Taekook Omegaverse)

By LettyTK

Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble fr... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5
6:
7
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
25:
23
24:
26:
27:
28
29:
30:
31
36:
37:
32
35:
33
34
38
39
40:
41
42
43
45:
46:
47
48
49
50

44

2.2K 122 15
By LettyTK

Taehyung rang the door bell and within a few seconds it was opened by Yoongi whose five year old son was clinging onto his leg.

"Oh Tae.You are here"

"I hope you aren't busy"

"Yeah not anymore.I have been trying to put this fellow to sleep.You wanted to talk and it can't wait"

"Thank you for agreeing to see me"

"Come in"

"Is Jimin around"

"He is busy with our daughter while I'm stuck with this troublesome fellow.I don't know what to do to get him to sleep.He sleeps all day but at night it's a different story"

"Shall we talk.It's getting late"

"Pal go to mommy.If you don't go to bed early he will spank you"

"No spanking."

"Then go and change and go to bed"

The boy ran to his room.Yoongi took Taehyung into his study.

"What's up"

"Jungkook wants me to prove that the paternity test results were tempered with"

"Well that's easy.You just have to take another test .You should make sure she never steps foot into the lab when the test is in progress."

"In other words she shouldn't come to know that we are redoing the test"

"How do you do that?It's not like you have the sample from the fetus"

"We will get it from her somehow.I say we kidnap her"Taehyung said and Jimin walked through the door with tea.It seemed like he had prepared it before the alpha had arrived.

"Tea anyone"

"Thanks Jimin".

"You are welcome Taehyung"

Jimin didn't stick around much but he left his phone to record the alpha's conversation.

"Aha.Where were we?"Taehyung asked

"Do you even know where she is?"

"I don't.That bitch had the nerve to ruin my life with her schemes and then disappear like that.I might just choke her to death if I find her"

"Killing her will only get you into trouble.Jungkook will only think that you tried to get rid of her to cover up your crime"

"I don't know why I'm so unlucky.What have I ever done to her.It seems I'm never meant to be happy.Its always one problem after the other.Is my love so weak.Is this how I'm going to lose the only person I have ever loved.Life really isn't fair"

"Tae calm down my man.Get your head in the game.We have to find her and put our plan in motion.For Jungkook to believe you ,the samples must be taken when he is around.He should always be there at every point until the results are in his hands"

"Do you think he will agree to this"

"He has to.He wants proof right.You know that you did nothing so we are doing it so he could see it too"

"Its funny how a person you love can trust a paper more than a real person.I thought Jungkook would know me better than that..I wish he knew how much I love him or how much he means to me.He is my everything but it seems to him I'm just another bad guy.I would never make that mistake even if I was blind."

"It's so sad that he can't see that you love him more than life itself.If everyone can see it then why can't he?"

"Losing him might just be the hardest thing I have to do"

"Pal did you come here to cry on me?I can't handle this.I beg of you.Why don't we focus on finding that bitch first.Just know you will survive this.Somehow.The truth prevails"

Taehyung smiled"The truth prevails but not in any case you handle"

"Pal that's nothing personal.We all got to make money right.Not all of us had our lives layed out before us.We live off instincts.Usually i fight for those who have deep pockets but this time I'm doing it for a friend.Court room or not we are going to win this"

"I'm grateful"

"What if she was never pregnant in the first place?"

"Then I will kill her.I swear it"

"Come to think of it ,if she was really carrying your child why would she disappear like she did.Shouldn't she use the pregnancy to her advantage and get everything she wants from you"

"I don't even know where she is and there is Jungkook who probably think I'm playing house with her.I'm just unlucky"

"My friend don't worry.I will get people to look for her.If she is still in Seoul then we will find her within two days"

"I would really appreciate it"

"Taehyung even I want to put an end to this drama for good.You deserve to be happy Taehyung.No one has the right to make you unhappy"

"You are sweet"

"The other reason why I'm doing this is I want Jimin to stop screaming at me for being your friend ."

"What?"

"He doesn't want me to be friends with you because you hurt his best friend .Their friendship scares me.I get yelled at for being friends with an asshole"

"Shame.I'm sorry that you are being punished because of me"

"Taehyung we both know that you didn't do anything.We just have to let the best friends know that as well"

"I hope we are successful at this"

"Believe it"

When Taehyung left ,Yoongi spotted Jimin's phone and went to give it to him in their room.

"You forgot your phone"..

"Thanks love"

"Did you really forget it or was the phone up to something"

"You found out"

"Why were you recording us"

"For Jungkook.I just want anything that would ease his mind because deep down I believe that Taehyung didn't do anything.I want Jungkook to see it too.He is pregnant and needs his peace of mind.I can't see him suffering when he has two lives inside of him"

"I'm really jealous"

"Of who?'

"Jungkook"

"Why?"

"For having a friend like you.You always have his good intentions at heart.I don't know about being a spouse but I know you a good and a genuine friend"

"Thank you for the compliment.I think that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me since we got married"

"Really.I didn't know.From now own I will make sure to compliment you everyday even though there is nothing worth complimenting"

Jimin smiled and hit at his husband's chest"My kitty.You know I love you right?"

"I doubt that sometimes"

**
The next morning Jungkook woke up alone and immediately grew upset.He didn't want his husband to leave but he left him.He wondered if he had gone to the woman he was having a child with.

Because he was tired he slept a little more.No one was going to use that against him.Even his superiors at work were aware that he wasn't in any position to work.

It was no surprise when he pitched up at work around ten.Jimin had been eagerly waiting for him.He felt relieved when he saw him walking through the door.

"Dude you are yawning and late on top of that.Who kept you up at night.It seems you didn't get enough enough sleep"

Jungkook's lips tugged upwards"Hyung who could keep me up at night?I don't have a man in my life"

"Didn't Taehyung return home to you last night"

"You saw him"

"He came to talk to Yoongi last night"

"And here I thought he had gone to see her"

"You will be shocked if you hear what I heard last night"

"Don't tell me you recorded their conversation again"

"You don't get to scold me for this.For whom did I do this.Do I have to remind you"

"Did you play it?"

"Of course I did.I just know that after this you will stop treating your husband the way you do."

"Hyung.I'm staring to feel guilty"

"It's too soon for you to feel that way,my friend"

"I'm in trouble aren't I?"

"You are and I don't know how you are going to fix it this time around"

"I trusted what was right in front of my eyes.What was I suppose to believe"

"Your heart.What was your heart saying at that moment.Did your heart really believe Taehyung could do that to you"

"I didn't have the time to listen to my heart.I used my head instead."

"How typical of you Kim Jungkook"

"I made the same mistake once.What if he doesn't forgive me thus time around?"

"Did you have breakfast"

"I wish I didn't because I think I'm going to get sick.I feel awful"

"I need you to relax before you listen to that recording"

**
At lunch Jimin had came back from his rounds and found out that Jungkook was not in his office.He thought the omega had gone to see his husband because he couldn't stay still after listening to the audio.He kept blaming himself nonstop.

Meanwhile Jungkook had stepped into his husband's hotel for the first time since he found out he was pregnant.He didn't know where he was going to find his husband since the alpha hadn't replied to any of his text.

Good thing he bumped into Wendy and she told him where Taehyung was.The alpha was in his office and Jungkook was so apprehensive about facing his husband.The recording had opened up the eyes of his heart.For the first time he entertained the thought of Taehyung being innocent .No he became convinced that his husband wasn't the father of another woman's child.He got a headache thinking about how he was going to make it up to the love of his life  when the truth comes to light
He had showed that he didn't trust him.For the first time he was forgiven but  what about this time around.

Before he realized it he had pushed open the door to Taehyung's office.Even he was startled.He wasn't ready to face him yet.For a minute to stood by the door,frozen.He didn't dare blink.

"Aren't you coming in?Did you come the way to just stand there"Taehyung asked from his desk.

Jungkook ushered himself into the room.He seemed hesitant to even take a step.He sat down in front of his husband's desk.Taehyung was rather amused by how the omega was sitting.He was sitting on his legs on the chair.

"Tae.."he sounded timid to Taehyung

"What's wrong?Are you ill?"

Jungkook shook his head.Tears were threatening to fall any second"Are you upset with me"

"Why do you say so"

"I texted you but you didn't reply"

"You texted me?I didn't realize.I will check.I didn't have my phone with me"

"It's okay.I wanted to know if you were free so we can go shopping for the babies'"

"Really?Already?"

"Yes its long overdue.I should have started a while ago but I wasn't in the best frame of mind.Now it seems like I wasn't excited for this pregnancy"

"You aren't upset because I didn't see your texts are you?"

"No.That would make me a hypocrite.I did worse.You texted me everyday for the last four months I never replied even though you meant well"

"You had a good reason to"

"No I was wrong.I feel bad.Tae I regretted it.I trusted her over you.You told me not to listen to her but I did.My insecurities got the best of me yet again"

"What are you taking about?"

"I made a mistake of not trusting you.I'm asking for your forgiveness in advance."

"You never trusted my love Jungkook and it hurts"

"Are you going to leave me?"

"Yes"

"You don't love me anymore?"

"Whatever you are thinking is right.I'm tired of the lack of trust between us.We will never be happy.Let's end the marriage like you wanted"

"But I have already apologized.It's not entirely my fault.I was misled Taehyung and you know it"

"From my side it's done.You really tired me out Jungkook.I will take responsibility of my children.They are my blood after all"

"Taehyung if you can't be with me then just kill me because I can't live without you.I can take any punishment but not this"

"I'm sorry but you brought this up on yourself.Deal with it.All I did was love you but what did I get?I have never asked for anything from you accept for your love but I realized love is not always enough.Love and trust go hand in hand"

"I will change.I admit that I ruined everything.Please don't do this.I never wanted things to be like this"

"No you won't change.The attitude,the doubt and the suspicion.I realized the first time was only the beginning.Who am I to change you"

Jungkook felt himself going out of breath.He felt a sharp stabbing pain in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.4K 9
Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks they threw at him. But then... he met Mi...
1.2M 66K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
362K 16.4K 15
"Fine", you said rolling your eyes and groaned, "you really think I fall for your gentleman behaviour?" "I don't know", he said smirking playfully...
16.2K 855 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...