Feral | ✓

By HalstonCarter-Rose

**In the process of being edited** Some wolves are born rogues but still maintain their human side while othe... More

FERAL
FERAL: prologue
FERAL: chapter one
FERAL: chapter two
FERAL: chapter three
FERAL: chapter four
FERAL: chapter five
FERAL: chapter six
FERAL: chapter seven
FERAL: chapter eight
FERAL: chapter nine
FERAL: chapter ten
FERAL: chapter eleven
FERAL: chapter twelve [part one]
FERAL: chapter twelve [part two]
FERAL: chapter thirteen
FERAL: chapter fourteen
FERAL: chapter fifteen
FERAL: chapter sixteen
FERAL: chapter seventeen
FERAL: chapter eighteen
FERAL: chapter nineteen
FERAL: chapter twenty
FERAL: chapter twenty-one
FERAL: chapter twenty-two
FERAL: chapter twenty-three
FERAL: chapter twenty-four
FERAL: chapter twenty-five
FERAL: chapter twenty-six
FERAL: chapter twenty-seven
FERAL: chapter twenty-eight
FERAL: chapter twenty-nine [part one]
FERAL: twenty-nine [part two]
FERAL: chapter thirty
FERAL: chapter thirty-one
FERAL: chapter thirty-two
FERAL: chapter thirty-three
FERAL: chapter thirty-four
FERAL: chapter thirty-five
FERAL: chapter thirty-six
FERAL: chapter thirty-seven
FERAL: chapter thirty-eight
FERAL: chapter thirty-nine
FERAL: chapter forty
FERAL: chapter forty-one
FERAL: chapter forty-two
FERAL: chapter forty-three
FERAL: chapter forty-four
FERAL: chapter forty-five
FERAL: chapter forty-six
FERAL: chapter forty-seven
FERAL: epilogue
BASTARD

FERAL: bonus

10.1K 353 28
By HalstonCarter-Rose

**MATURE CONTENT! DOESN'T NEED TO BE READ BUT LOOK FOR THE END IF YOU WISH TO SKIP.**

When we returned home from the ceremony, Gaius and I both were still extremely happy. This is what we had been fighting for this whole time; the chance to be together in peace.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get used to feeling the pack link. Every time I felt emotions coming from it, my heart leapt a little bit more.

"Thanks for not giving up on me," I tell Gaius.

He moves towards me and nods. "I never will."

Our eyes meet and I can see multiple emotions swimming around within his brown ones. Love, happiness, excitement, and...

I don't get the chance to say anything before Gaius pulls me towards him and captures my lips. My eyes widen in shock and I stumble slightly and hit the couch. Something flashes through Gaius' eyes and he pushes me down onto the couch and climbs on top of me. My heart begins to beat faster as his hands move underneath my shirt.

A moan escapes my lips and Gaius stops before moving to pull the shirt completely off of me. He takes in my naked torso before stopping and meeting my eyes.

"Do you want this? Are you ready?"

Staring at him, I nod almost immediately. I wanted our bond to be complete.

"Yes," I tell him. "I want this."

Gaius climbs off of me and offers me his hand. I take it and he leads me towards the bedroom. When we enter, he pushes me back against the bed before taking off his shirt and climbing on top of me. My eyes trail down and over his body, but stop when a gasp escapes me. I can feel Gaius as he grinds against me. My hands move downward and towards my pants.

I want to be able to feel him more.

Gaius slaps my hands away which causes me to whine. A smirk falls onto his face and his hands begin to circle around my nipples. A quiet whimper escapes me when he flicks at one of them.

"So responsive," he teases.

Even through the fabric of our pants, I could feel just how hard he was.

Gaius' hands move towards my pants and he begins to unzip them and tugs them off along with my underwear. Here I laid completely naked in front of him while he was still halfway dressed.

Gaius leans down and presses a kiss on my chest before moving downward. The lower he goes, the more my body tenses in anticipation. When he reaches my cock, Gaius pauses and looks up at me before his mouth wraps around it. I let out something that was a mix between a gasp, moan, and a whine. Gaius continues to suck me off, despite the constant squirming of my body.

"Gaius...I...fuck!"

Words escape my mouth, but I'm unable to form a complete sentence. With every movement he makes, my body tenses as I get closer to releasing. Sensing this, Gaius pulls away just before I can do so.

"What the hell? You bastard!" I whine.

Amusement shines in his eyes but it's replaced as he takes in my body. His eyes trail down my form before they travel back up. When his eyes meet mine once again, it's almost as if he's a predator who just found his next meal. In this case, me.

Leaving me to lie on the bed, he stands up and moves towards one of the drawers. He opens it and digs around for a minute before returning with a condom and lube in hand.

When did he get that?

Noticing my confusion, Gaius raises an eyebrow. "What? You never know when you'll need it," he walks back around to the bed and looks into my eyes. "Are you positive you want to do this, Onyx? We can always wait."

I scoff at that and my legs wrap around him pulling him closer. "You stop right before my orgasm and then think I'm going to back out? I want you, Gaius."

His eyes darken and he quickly finishes undressing. Once he's naked, I shamelessly take in his figure. Clearly I lucked out when it came to mates. He kneels down and I can hear the bottle of lube opening. He pushes my legs open and a shiver runs through me when I feel the lube come into contact with my skin.

"Are you ready?" Gaius asks.

Taking a deep breath, I nod. "I'm ready."

I feel his finger begin to push against my hole, fighting against my walls to enter and tense slightly.

Gaius rubs my inner thigh. "Try to relax for me."

Taking a deep breath, I try to do as he says. In an attempt to help, Gaius leans forward and his lips move to the area where my neck and shoulder meet; the place where his mark would lay. He lightly bites my neck and a moan escapes me, knowing that after tonight, the area wouldn't be bare. Instead, his mark would be there for all to see.

"How's that?" He questions once his finger is completely inside of me.

"It's okay, a little awkward but okay," I admit.

"Ready for another?"

I nod and Gaius pulls his finger out before adding more lube. When he moves to push back in, a moan escapes me. The first finger was a little awkward, but the second? The second one had me moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck, Gaius," I moan out. "That feels good, really fucking good!"

I can hear him laugh slightly at that. "I haven't even found your prostate yet."

A third finger is added to the equation and I swear time stopped around us. Incoherent words fly out of my mouth as Gaius pulls out and works his way back inside.

"Do you like that?" I hear him say. "This is only the beginning, baby. Soon my cock is going to be buried deep inside of you and you'll be screaming for me until the sun comes up."

Goddess, I loved this man.

His fingers keep moving at a steady pace. I lay there on the bed, panting for him until his fingers brush against something. Without warning, I find myself arching slightly and pushing against him.

"Do that again," I order.

He doesn't need to be told twice. His fingers find that sacred spot once again and my mouth opens in a silent scream.

"Gaius!" I howl out. "I want you!"

"Where do you want me?" He questions as his fingers continue their invasion.

"Fuck, I want you inside of me! Fuck me, Gaius!"

Without warning, Gaius pulls his fingers out and I could've cried right then. My cock throbs with the need to cum. Looking up, I see him putting on the condom and rubbing his own cock before moving into position.

"Ready?"

"Just fuck me already!"

He doesn't need to be told twice. I feel his cock push against my hole and do my best to relax. My breath hitches and my heart pounds as he slowly makes his way deeper inside of me.

"So fucking needy," he growls. "Let's see just how much of a fucking you can take."

He continues to enter me, occasionally stopping to give me time to adjust until I can feel his balls against me.

"How does that feel?"

"Good," I reply.

He pauses his movements in order to give me time to adjust. My eyes flutter shut as I take in the feeling of having my mate buried deep inside of me. We definitely should've done this before.

I roll my hips before nodding at Gaius. "You can move."

Those three words sealed my fate. Gaius pulls out and slams back into me in the blink of an eye. My mouth falls open as he continues his onslaught and sets the pace.

"Gaius!" I call out to him.

His hands push my legs upward and he speeds up.

"Damn, Onyx, if anyone had any doubts about us being mates, this proved it," he growls. "When I'm inside of you, time stops. It's like I know this is where I'm supposed to be; with my cock buried inside your tight walls."

Moans escape my lips and my hand moves to grip his black hair. I look up at him and our eyes connect. His normally brown ones look almost completely black as he slams into me. My grip on his hear tightens and I tilt my head to the side exposing my neck to him.

"Gaius, I'm gonna cum!"

Gaius growls and speeds up as his canines begin to extend outward. One of his hands move from my hips and instead grips my hair and exposes even more of my neck to him. Leaning down, his canines brush over the exposed skin before they reach their destination and he bites down.

My mouth opens in a silent scream and cum shoots form my cock. Gaius shows no sign of slowing down though. His canines retract and licks at the wound. Giving him no chance to react, I pull him down closer to me and lean in to mark him. A moan escapes his lips with my canines pierce his skin. A groan escapes him as he fills the condom. I lick at the wound and watch as it heals before falling back onto the bed and pant.

**END**

Gaius pulls out and tugs off the condom before taking a seat beside me and running his hand through my hair.

"That was...that was great," I tell him.

Gaius smiles and kisses my forehead. As he does so, I blink twice as my vision becomes cloudy. My body tenses and Gaius quickly moves so that he's kneeling in front of me.

"Are you okay?" I can hear him say, but his words sound distant.

Closing my eyes, I try to push the cloudiness away. Instead, memories come flooding back. Memories I never even knew I had. It was as if they were locked away. Memories of my original pack, my parents, the laboratory, and Gaius all fill my head. When I open my eyes again, tears threaten to fall.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Gaius asks worriedly.

I shake my head and pull him closer to me. "I can remember."

His brows furrow. "Remember? Remember what?"

"Everything...I remember my old pack! I remember my parents!" A smile forms on his face and his go glossy. "I remember meeting you!"

In a flash, Gaius' arms wrap around me in a hug and I can feel my neck becoming wet as tears fall from his eyes.

"I love you so fucking much, Onyx," he confesses.

"I love you too," I tell him.

The two of us stay like that and as I stare at him, I can't help but feel excited at the idea of forming new memories with him. It feels like yesterday was the day I first shifted and we met for the first time. It amazes me how far we've come, but I know that our story isn't over yet.

In fact, it was far from over. This was only the start of our happily-ever-after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
24.1K 1.7K 35
Book #3 of The Bonds of Fate series. "Why?" She cried, her entire world shattering before her very feet. "Why are you doing this?" He was not lookin...
3.9M 124K 58
*COMPLETED* BOOK 1 of the BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES #1 Packs 26/01/2021 #1 Emotions 27/09/2019 #1 Sacrifice 25/10/2019 Elizabeth Crow was only a young p...
169K 4.7K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...