𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)

8.3K 418 39
By taekook_is_lyf

Back to the party ~

"Are you really happy with this Tae?" Lu Han asked concerned and Taehyung smiled at his friend seeing worry for him in his eyes.

"We can't say i am happy but it's better then those creepy looks right?" Tae said with a hint of tease.

" *Chuckle* i know i know but i really think he is good then that chicken shit who was showing you as some show piece to everyone" Lu Han said pointing at Yang Hwan who was standing at his place looking pale.

"But tell me you are not doing all this under pressure right....look if you are under any kind of pressure then we'll run off ok, I'll help you in any way if this relation is against your choice yeah??" Lu Han said taking Tae's hands in his who was smiling at him warmly.

" *Chuckle* i know you will help me but trust me it's my own decision hannie no one is pressuring me" Taehyung said.

"I kn-" but Lu Han was cutted off by Mr. Kim....

"So for the engagement ceremony please come to this side" Mr. Kim announced pointing to the left side of the hall where big royal blue curtains slide upwards revealing a amaJin view it look like an another world as the party theme before was dark (if you remember from the previous picture) causing some people to gasp loudly.

"Woah it's beautiful" Lu Han said mesmerized by the view in front and Tae can't help but nod his head looking around in aww.

JK stood up from his throne to head downstairs, Jakson who was standing beside him as the personal bodyguard of the Mafia King immediately came forward alerting....JK turn towards him...

"No need to follow me today Jackson....just go and enjoy tonight" JK said patting his shoulder before going towards Taehyung who was already looking in his direction.

When Mr. Kim was going to leave the stage Yang Hwan stopped him by grabbing his wrist....

"What's the meaning of all this dad and what is this engagement and shit when i am already Taehyung's fiance" Yang said gritting his teeth hand tightening around the olders wrist.

"First of all stop calling me dad young man as you can see your are no more my future son in law and about fiance i don't remember when you put any engagement ring in my son's finger" Mr. Kim said bitterly with a hint of mocking....removing his wrist from other's grip.

"But you promised me that I'll marry Tae in future and how can you trust this JK who declared himself as our next king and betrayed us by breaking the deal with you to handle the King's throne to you" Yang Hwan whispered yelled.

"Well you also betrayed me many times by showing your back to me in difficult times and about him...then no he doesn't betrayed me because i myself agreed for him being our King" Mr. Kim said before leaving a shocked and angry Yang Hwan there who grit his teeth before leaving for the drinks counter arranged in one side of the party hall where Jackson was already having his drink peacefully.

JK extend his hand forward for Taehyung to hold who accepted it with an expressionless face like JK, before heading to the centre of the stage......now both were standing facing eachother looking into eyes and guests patiencely waiting for the engagement to start.....

But everyone become confused when a priest stepped on the stage.

"Do you promise to love and cherish Kim Taehyung, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?" Priest start and everyone just stood their silently some were shocked some were confused and some were just eating like me not giving a shit about anything.

"I do" JK said.

"Do you promise to marry Kim Taehyung in future and treat him well with all your love and respect?"

"I do" JK again repeated.

Now they were taking there vows
(Guys I don't know much about western vows and all just bear with me plzz 🥺).

"Oh my god is it promettre le mariage?" The woman beside Mr. Kim gasped loudly causing Mr. Kim and Namjin to look at her confuse....

"Um....miss if you don't mind what are you talking about?" Mr. Kim asked looking at Namjin who were also looking confuse like him...

"Oh um...in simple words it called promise marriage like betrothal where the two souls promise that they will surely marry eachother in future......it was started by the ancestors of Paris and they believed if someone performs this they have an unbreakable bond and will love eachother to the end of the world.....it's like more then an engagement and less then a marriage" The lady ends with a small smile and Mr. Kim with Namjin froze at their place.

(It's pure my imagination, there is nothing like that plz don't take this serious and start annoying your partner/future partner for this non-existence ritual.....na mai to karungi 🤣.....i am so genius i know *flipping imaginary hair*......b!ssh i really need to stop).

Taehyung looked at his dad before saying anything to which Mr. Kim smile assuredly nodding his head already trusting JK more for his son's future.....

"I do" Tae said looking into JK's eyes after that they both exchanged rings and everyone start congratulating them with clapping their hands.

After some time when everyone was enjoying the party Namjoon went on stage holding the mic....

"Now it's time for an another important announcement for you all as our King JK can't stay in Paris coz he already had his business, family and his empire in S. Korea......so,we need someone else to handle business here" Namjoon announced gaining everyone's attention and causing some of them to smirk thinking that JK will choose them as they had good relations with the old King.

"So for the next leader the king himself will announce the name of that person" Namjoon finished handling the mic to JK leaving the stage.....

"Your next leader will be......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Jackson Wang" JK announced dropping the bomb and Jackson who was having his drink peacefully spit his drink on Yang Hwan face who was already very angry....

"What the f**k man!" Yang yelled clearing his face with tissue causing everyone to turn towards them.
But some people in party didn't like JK's decision.

"What the hell! Now a mere bodyguard will be our leader? No! we'll never accept this" A man in his forties yelled causing some of other to nod and JK looked at the man with a raised brow.....

"So you don't like him as your leader?" JK asked in dark voice causing everyone there to shiver.
The man denied although he was shivering visibly.....

"Who else don't want him as your leader come this side" JK said pointing to the space beside him on stage eyeing the crowd.....and when that man climbed only first stair.....

Bang!!

His body fell with a loud thud and those who were coming towards the stairs stop dead in their track shivering......a girl in twenties maybe his side chik or girlfriend runs toward the dead body of the man screaming.

The loud gun sound made Lu Han also flinch but Taehyung was just standing there unbothered as it's nothing new for him after being a mafia's son himself.

JK looked at everyone waving his gun silently asking anyone else? No one dared to move from their place and JK signalled Jackson to come forward who stepped on stage standing beside him.....

"So this is Jackson Wang your new leader while i am not present here....you all will follow his orders and commands from now on and i dare anyone to try something funny against him" JK announced voice octave low and left the stage patting Jackson's shoulder.

JK went straight to Taehyung who was standing there with Namjin, Mr. Kim and Lu Han.....

"After three days we will leave for Korea....just pack your necessary stuff" JK said with his usual emotionless face looking into Taehyung eyes who widened his eyes at the info but before he could speak....JK alredy left with his parents leaving the party, and Tae looked at his dad who just give him a small smile.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
Now about the position of the King.....

**Flashback...

"Thanx for coming in such a short notice" Mr. Kim said looking at JK and Namjoon who were sitting in front of him with glass of drink in their hands.

"Well i hope there is something really important Mr. Kim" Namjoon said while JK was sitting there with his usual cold face staring at the glass in his hand.

"Yeah you know after JK being the king-"

"Oh yeah we are missing something really important....like the deal for which JK was called to Paris?" Namjoon said relaxing on the sofa.

"Aren't you gonna do something about that Mr. Kim?" Namjoon said smirking a little.

"Why would I do something when my future son-in-law is already taking care of what he is going to get automatically in the future" Mr. Kim said also smirking and this made the father son duo to look at him with the speed of light.

"It means" Namjoon said sitting properly and JK also put his glass on table now giving their full attention to the old man in front of them....

"Yeah Taehyung is ready to marry you" Mr. Kim announced causing Namjoon to smile and JK was having an unknown feeling in his heart.

"You didn't force him right?" Finally JK speak looking at the old man deadly in eyes.

"No it's his own decision" Mr. Kim managed to speak without shuttering as JK's gaze was sending chills to his body.

End of Flashback**
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Guys i am really having some serious family issues now and bcoz of that my mind is a huge mess.
Plzz understand if the next update will be a little late.... I'll try my best to update early but plz coperate if I can't 🤕.

(1700 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
323K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
425K 22.4K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
36K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...