Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Celebration

2.7K 254 100
By ritzuka2

First of all very sorry for late update 😥...I got stuck in some problem😅😅 I will tell you but first read the story...

Next day
Yibo woke up in the norning and saw Zhan searching something.

"what are you looking for Zhan ge...." asked Yibo.

"Ahh...sorry,did I wake you up Yibo...." asked Zhan.

"No....i just woke up on my own...."said Yibo.

" But what are you searching...."asked Yibo.

"Mom gave me a broach Yibo....and I don't remember where did I kept it...." said Zhan.

"Ooo...was that a black box...." asked Yibo.

"Yes....have you seen it..." asked Zhan.

"yeah....its in your coat's pocket...inside the cupboard...." said Yibo. Zhan quickly opened the cupboard and searched for it and found it.

"Thank you so much Yibo....." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"By the way....how is your health today...." asked Zhan.

"Better...." said Yibo and Zhan smiled.

"Get ready and come down okay...." said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

After sometime Yibo walked down, he was feeling thirsty so he walked straight to the kitchen without getting noticed by anyone.

He opened the fridge and took out a bottle and was drinking it as he felt something tickling him over his neck.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo and turned around just to see Ran standing there with a feather in his hand.

"ahhh....guessed wrong....I am not
your Zhan ge...." said Ran.

"Ran....what are you doing here...." said Yibo.

"Nothing....just came to meet you...." said Ran.

"I Don't want to meet you....." said Yibo and was about to go but Ran blocked him.

"Wait.....why in so much hurry...listen to me first...." said Ran and took out a small box from his pocket.

"Here....take this...i brought it for you...." said Ran.

"Why...." asked Yibo.

"Umm....just because I remembered you when i saw This...." said Ran and Yibo raised his brow.

Ran grabbed Yibo's hand and placed the box in Yibo's hand.

"Yibo...." came a voice both Yibo and Ran looked towards the door and saw Zhan standing there. Zhan ran towards Ran and pushed him away.

"How dare you touch Yibo...."yelled Zhan.

Ran smirked and looked at Zhan.

" what the problem do you have...."asked Ran.

"You just can't touch him you fucking bastard...." yelled Zhan once again as punched Ran. Ran punched Zhan back and they started fighting in the kitchen.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo with tensed expression. Hearing the sound Everyone came there and looked at them fighting.

"Zhan Ran....stop it...." yelled Ziyi but it was hard to control both the Alphas.

Jingyu and Jackson walked over and pulled them aparyt by force.

"Zhan Ran....just stop it....what are you two fighting for...." said Ziyi angrily.

"How dare he touch Yibo mom.....tell him to stay away from Yibo or I swear I will kill him...." said Zhan boiling with anger.

"Huhh.....do you even have guts to kill me..." said Ran.

"you...." said Zhan and tried to grab Ran once again but Jingyu stopped him.

"Will you two stop it now....fighting like kids....both of you go to your room now...." Yelled Ziyi but they both were glaring at each other.

"Go...now...." shouted Ziyi once again.

Zhan shrugged his body and walked past everyone. He held Yibo's hand and dragged him with himself.

"Mom...Yibo..." said Lu.

"Don't worry....he will not harm him..." said Ziyi while Ran also moved back to his room.

In Zhan's room
"Zhan ge....calm down...." said Yibo as he placed the box in his hand near the table and tried to calm Zhan.

Zhan grabbed Yibo by his arms and pushed him to the wall and crushed his lips and started to kiss him. Zhan sniffed Yibo while kissing and biting his lips mercilessly. He gripped Yibo's wrist even more tightly pinning them
to the wall. He rubbed his lips against Yibo's breathing the same air as him. Yibo's breath hitched as he tried to part away the kiss but Zhan was sucking them as if hungry for them from decades. As Zhan realised Yibo is going breathless he parted his lips for Yibo to breath. Yibo breathed heavily while looking at Zhan and was about to say something but before he could say anything Zhan kissed him once again, sucking his lips angrily but making sure that he do not hurt Yibo.

After sometime Zhan left Yibo's lips and looked at him. Yibo looked at him while breathing heavily.

"Fine now...." asked Yibo and Zhan nodded. Yibo walked towards the bed and sat there. Zhan followed him and sat beside Yibo

"I am sorry Yibo....i have no intention to force you like that...but I just... just.....lost my mind that's my fault....i am so so sorry Yibo....its all because of me...i am so stupid...." said Zhan cursing himself.

"Zhan ge....its fine....I am not angry....okay....I understand...." said Yibo while looking at Zhan.

"Really Yibo....you are not angry...." asked Zhan and Yibo shook his head.
Zhan wrapped his hand around Yibo's waist and pulled him in his lap and put his chin on Yibo's shoulder.

"I am so sorry Yibo....but I can't do anything....seeing you with anyone makes me jealous and seeing you with Ran makes me angry...." said Zhan.

"He is your brother ge...." said Yibo.

"I know....still he have....no right....to touch you...."said Zhan while hugging Yibo tightly.

" I don't want him to take you away from me....."mummbled Zhan but it was audible enough for Yibo to hear.

"Yibo....did I hurt you...." asked Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's cheeks and turned to face himself checking Yibo's lips.

"Zhan ge...its Okay...." said Yibo.

"No...see....your lips are bleeding...." said Zhan as he got up quickly and brought a lip balm.

"I am sorry Yibo....I just....i don't know what to say....how can I hurt you..." said Zhan trying to control his tears.

"Zhan ge....you didn't hurt me...okay....calm down...." said Yibo while holding Zhan's hand.
Zhan rubbed the lip balm over Yibo's lips gently after wiping the blood.

Zhan looked at Yibo and hugged him.

"I am sorry Yibo.....next time....if I did aything like that....just kick me so hard , that I can't even walk..." said Zhan.

"Are you sure Zhan ge.....you want me to kick you that hard" asked Yibo while chukkling.

"Ahh....i mean...not that hard.... just....to bring me....back to my senses....." said Zhan stuttering and Yibo laughed.

"Yeah...yeah...i will..." said Yibo. Zhan pushed Yibo on the bed and started licking his nape.

"Ahh....Zhan ge....what are you doing...." moaned Yibo.

"Marking you with my smell...." said Zhan.

"Come on ge....that's not necessary...." said Yibo.

"It is ....." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"Ahhh....ge....its ticklish...." said Yibo laughing.

Meanwhile in Ran's room
"Ran....what are you trying to do....I told you be away from Yibo....why don't you understand...." asked Jingyu.

"Why.....huh....just why...." said Ran.

"Because he is Zhan's mate....and you know Zhan is a dominant alpha...." said Jackson.

"So....do you think I am scared of him....just because he is a dominant Alpha...." yelled Ran.

"Don't you forget.... i am a Alpha too....and I don't fear anyone....not that damn Zhan...." said Ran.

"You know it well how protective dominant Alphas are around their mates....and if you did anything Zhan will not not even think that uou are his brother before harming you..." said Jingyu.

"As if he have that much guts....to harm me..." Said Ran.

"What do you even want Ran....why are you this stubborn.... They are mates....why are you meddling in between.....you have no right...." said Jackson.

"What I am doing.....and what will happen to me after that .....is my problem....non of your business....so you better stay away from it...." said Ran glaring at them as his eyes changed colour.

"Okay fine....do whatever you want....but don't regret later if anything bad happened...." said Jingyu. He and Jackson walked out of the room.

After sometime everyone gathered for breakfast. They noticed Yibo was surrounded by a strong smell of Zhan's phermones.

They chukkled while looking at Zhan and Yibo.

"We didn't had sex....so stop laughing now...." said Zhan in a dominant voice and everyone stopped laughing and started looking here and there.

"Was it necessary to say this thing...." whispered Yibo near Zhan's ear.

"Why not.....or do you want them to think that we had sex just now...." asked Zhan and Yibo shook his head.

At night
Zhan and Yibo got ready for the pack celebration.

Zhan and Yibo got into their car while Ziyi and Yang got into another car and they drove the big hall where pack celebration was held.
Zhan stopped the car and climbed out, Yibo came out too and looked at the big Hall.

"Yibo Zhan....come on..." said Yang. Both Yibo and Zhan looked at them as they were standing with Ziyi holding Yang's arm.

"Come after us..." said Ziyi and started walking.

"Are we supposed to go like that...." mummbled Yibo.

"Do as you like Yibo....Don't force yourself for anything....." said Zhan and held Yibo's hand gently. Yibo looked at Zhan once and held his hand back and they walked inside.

As they entered inside many people surrounded their parents.

"Hey....meet my son and son in law...." said Yang and gestured Zhan and Yibo to come there. Zhan and Yibo walked their and bowed to everyone they met.

"Zhan Yibo meet him....he is my friend Louis and his son Levin and his omega Paul...." said Yang. Both Zhan and Yibo bowed to them and they bowed back.

Levin

Paul

"Nice to meet you Zhan.... i really heard a lot about you from my Dad....you are quite good at your work..." said Levin.

"Ahh....I Don't think...i am that good..." said Zhan laughing awakwardly.

"Hey....Yibo...you come with me.....let just these boring Alphas talk about work...." said Paul.
Yibo looked at Zhan and Zhan nodded simply. Yibo walked away with Paul.

"come here....taste this...." said Paul giving a cake to Yibo. Yibo took it.

"You know....the best thing about coming here is....these delicious food...." said Paul and Yibo looked at him with a confuse expression.

"Ahhh....Don't think I am so greedy that I come here for food, its just that....in such a boring party there is something which is there to excite you...." said Paul while laughing.

"You came here before...." Asked Yibo.

"Yes its my third time here.....i have to come just because of Levin....or I don't want to attend this celebration...." said Paul.

"By the way.....you are an omega...isn't it...." asked Paul and Yibo nodded.

"By looking at your body one can't tell that....but your face just too cute for an omega....anyone can fell for you..." said Paul excitedly.

"ohh...i didn't introduced myself....I am Wener Paul,  ast. manager of Qintan company....." said Paul.

"Woah....you are an Ast manager....." said Yibo.

"Yes....in Levin's company....that's the place where we met and fell in love..." said Paul.

"Oo...so he offered you that job...." asked Yibo.

"no....not at all....i got it from my own hardwork...." said Paul proudly.

"Really....do they consider omegas at such a position...." asked Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....you know i understand what you mean, like in Motege....where we live....there is no such discrimination....so they gave opportunity to everyone to show their skills....not like other places...." said Paul with a sigh.

"Yes...i feel very bad when they look down on us....and treat us just like sex toys who will open their legs for them....damn all these alphas...." said Yibo.

"Sorry to interrupt you Yibo....but I want to correct you...not all alphas just a certain and opening legs for your alpha is not a bad thing..." said Paul and Yibo looked at him with widened eyes.

"Are you serious....You are saying something like that...." said Yibo.

"Yes....I am...." said Paul.

"See Yibo...i know many alphas just try to dominate omegas and fulfill their lust but the once who are good and love us are the pure once.....and you know once you fell in love with them....you will just climb on to their everyday to open your legs for them yourself....." said Paul grinning.

"That's never gonna happen...." said Yibo.

"By looking at your alpha....it doesn't seem he is bad.....you can try for it....And believe me....once you start it....it will never gonna end....and you will love it...." said Paul and Yibo made a scared face.

Just the thought of never gonna end was scaring him.

"okay...okay....chill out....Don't take iit so seriously....it looks like as if I have asked you to have sex with someone right now....calm down..." said Paul and Yibo looked at him.

"Hmm....let's bet.....next time, when we met if till that time nothing happened between you two....then....I will give you whatever you want.....but If I win you have to give me what I want...." said Paul. Yibo thought for a second.

"What if....we didn't get to meet next time...." asked Yibo.

"Don't worry....I will find you from anywhere around the world to complete my bet...." said Paul with a smile.

"Okay....bet....." said Yibo with confidence and Paul smiled.

Yibo was confident that no matter what happen, even if he and Zhan get close to each other, he is never going to bed with him.

So actually, my father got a message on whatsapp saying that our electricity bill is due, but in real our bill was paid, we thought maybe its some system error, so we contacted ti the number in the message and they told us we need to do KYC and told us to download an app and gave us a link and asked to fill our debit card details, we filled it but suddenly we realised its a scam , luckily we didn't filled up  the last blank for OTP and the app they made us download through that they were watching our phone screen.
So we were lucky that nothing happened. I am sharing this here because I just want you all to be aware of cyber crimes and be safe.
It's not always they will ask directly for otp and card details. 🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 5.7K 20
Yibo is playful, rich and a spoiled child, he live carefree life. He didn't understand pain of other people and do what he likes whereas Zhan is cold...
673K 29.2K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
105K 7.2K 29
Zhan is a spoiled and stubborn boy, whose parents are ready to fulfill his each and every demand, but his one demand changed Yibo's life too. (Zhanyi...
330K 22.1K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...