Come Back Home (Tom/Andrew Lo...

By Violix

Due to a multiverse mishap, Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) falls for Raquel Huxley as they both attempt to se... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
I HAVE PUBLISHED AN OFFICIAL NOVEL!

Chapter 42.

59 3 15
By Violix

*Raquel's POV*

I cry in frustration, feeling the tip of another gun behind my head. Two of Harry's men, carry me away from my dad.

"Try to fight us honey, and he'll pull the trigger." One of them threatens, putting my bloody hands from my dad's wound, behind my back.

"No...no..." I whimper hopelessly, watching dad fight for his life, struggling to grasp any air left.

"AHHH!" I scream in pain, feeling the tightness of the rope pressing against the cuts that are already on my wrists from being tied earlier.

"YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT HARRY!" I scream at him. I get his attention and he jerks his head back at me.

"I need you to shut your mouth." He snares and walks back at both Peters.

"PETER!!!" I cry out their names again.

"MMMMMM!" I shriek, annoyed that one of Harry's men wraps duck tape on my mouth once again.

Peter (T) moves his fingers a bit, rises up, sharply inhaling for air. He looks around, blinks a few times, and understands where he's at. He crouches down in a spider-like position, his eyes enraged at Harry.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Harry shakes his head and points to me, knowing Peter (T) is ready to take everyone down. "If you take one more step...she dies."

"MMMMM! MMMMM!" I cry, as his men drag me to the edge of the skyscraper.

"WAIT! WAIT!" Peter (T) screams for his life.

"THEN QUIT FIGHTING, PETER." Harry shouts back, gesturing his hand, signaling his men to stop dragging me. "MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT!"

"Alright." Peter (T) sighs in defeat. "I'll stop."

I furrow my eyebrows, perplexed at what just happened.

What is he DOING.

No.

He can't join Harry's team and help protect a PSYCHO.

He can't help Harry get away with this.

He can't.

I won't allow it.

"Just keep her alive, damn it." Peter (T) tears up, pointing at me. "Leave her out of this. Please."

I shake my head, disapproving his choice. Trying to signal him to fight back Harry and call it a day.

Thick tears stream down Peter's (T) reddened face. "I love you too much...to let anything happen to you. Do you understand?" He tells me.

Now I feel my tears coming in, disbelief of the measures he's taking to keep me alive. My heart grows heavy, watching him surrender, raising his arms up, and slowly walking towards Harry's side.

I notice that I'm still close to the edge of the skyscraper. The sudden intimation I feel, looking down, made me nauseous.

We are literally touching the sky, alright.

Harry's face gloats on his win, and looks back at me with a small sinister smile.

Out of nowhere, the city's SWAT team hovers their helicopter around us.

It was about time they came.

"THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING, HARRY."

I look up and see Detective Coleman at the edge of the helicopter, with a megaphone. "PLEASE DON'T MAKE THINGS WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS FOR YOU." Detective Coleman continues. "SURRENDER YOURSELF!"

His SWAT team positions their equipment, preparing to jump out of the helicopter.

"Take them down, Peter." Harry orders, expecting Peter (T) to automatically abandon his morals.

I panic, begging Peter (T) to look back at me and be rational.

Harry was literally going to make Spider-Man; a villain.

Peter (T) hesitates, turns his head towards me once more, as Harry's men begin to grab my arms to walk me further off the edge.

"MMMMMMMM!" I scream, and we all hear a door from the center of the rooftop, barge open.

"PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN!" Mom points a gun at the two men dragging me, and they pause.

The rest of Harry's men surround her and the two other girls she's with.

It didn't help that their guns were bigger than her pistol.

Fortunately, Detective Coleman's SWAT team aim their guns at Harry's men as well.

Peter (T) panics at how close I am to the edge, he shoots his web at Detective Coleman's helicopter, expressing disgust of this coercion.

However, another web hit's his web away.

Peter (A) finally wakes up.

"MMMMM!" I scream with excitement.

He gasps for air, attempts to shoot his web at me but misses, as one of Harry's men hits Peter's (A) head with their gun from behind.

Peter (T) quickly attends to Peter (A), immediately shooting his webs at all of their guns, and yanks them off the skyscraper.

While both Peters fight off Hary's men, which thinking about it now, were close to about 30 of them around us. SWAT team lands on the premises, points their guns at Harry's crew, yelling at them to surrender.

Gun shots were being fired in multiple areas from the SWAT team as Harry's crew displayed resistance.

Mom and the two girls she was with, took cover by one of the giant spider webs Peter (A) formed for them.

While the chaos happened, I notice Harry quietly is off to the side, slightly ducking, and walking towards me.

I try to run away from him but the ropes are tied around the mid of my legs too.

He tugs on my shirt and pushes my whole body forward, my upper body hanging out on the edge. I am buried in the open air. If Harry lets me go...I'm done for.

"MMMMMMMM!" I scream once more.

Both Peter's look at us from the distance and run as fast as they can.

"Welp. If I'm going down," Harry rolls his eyes and glances at me with disgust. "You go down too."

He lets go of me.

Before I can feel the fall-

Peter (A) jumps down, and Peter (T) attacks Harry.

The rush of cool air and light rain brush against my face, as my eyes struggle to open, watching Peter (A) catch up to me.

But he seemed slightly far away.

The fall starts to increase speed, feeling my insides turn upside down.

He thrusts his arms to dive into his fall, faster. He shoots his web at my chest, and reels me onto him.

He's got me-

But as soon as he does, I feel the ocean waters harshly slam against the entire back of my body.

And everything...

Turns....

Bright.

Quiet.

Warm.

I'm now standing in white...empty...space.

From above, to the left, to the right, and below me, was all white.

"What are you doing here?"

A female voice echoes around. I could barely follow it.

"Hi!"

My body jolts as the voice grows closer.

I turn around to see a familiar face.

"Gwen?" I tilt my head in confusion.

Her face was poised, gentle, and serene. Her hairstyle appeared the same in the photo in Peter's (A) room; full bangs, with short curly/wavy hair.

She wears a purple dress with a green minted coat over.

"Am I dead?" I whisper to myself, observing my clean hands. Dad's blood and the cuts of my wrist from the ropes were gone.

"No." She chuckles. "Technically...you're at the brink of it. But you're not...dead...all the way."

"All the way?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry-can I...can I hug you?" She gleams, reaching her arms over to me.

"H-hug me?" I stammer.

Her hug was so full of love and warmth, I find myself almost crying from it.

*Third Person POV*

"You can't kill me. You know you can't." Harry grimaces as Peter (T) drags his body at the edge of the skyscraper as well.

Peter (T) looks down, watching Peter (A) swim to the shore with Raquel's unconscious body.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT." Peter (T) pushes half of Harry's body out to the edge now.

"Push me off, Peter." Harry tempts. "I know you want to."

Peter (T) chokes him, gripping tightly on his neck, watching his face turn from red to purple.

"PETER!" Detective Coleman hollers with his megaphone, getting out of the chopper. "STOP!"

"AHHHHHH!" Peter (T) screams in frustration, throwing Harry's body to the side. Harry gasps for air and continues to cough. He rolls his body over to grab a nearby handgun, attempts to shoot at Peter (T), but misses. Peter (T) takes the gun out of his hand, and throws it off the skyscraper.

Harry eyes on the Humanoid Resurrection Particles on the side of Peter's pocket. Snatches it, and chugs it down.

"HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Detective Coleman witnesses.

"What did you do?" Peter (T) shakes his head, watching Harry's skin turn slightly green.

"Since you won't help me..." Harry laughs menacingly. "Then I'll just help myself."

"You're killing yourself!" Peter (T) exclaims.

"AHHHHHHH!" Harry twitches a bit as his body falls back to the ground. "I can't...be killed..by you...or you...or you..." He points to everyone as his voice changes to a demonic tone. "Or be killed by my enemies..ever...if I ingested something that ensures...I'm brought back to life."

Peter (T) shoots a web at Harry's face to shut him up and throws a hard punch, knocking him out.

"Take him away please." Peter (T) speaks to Detective Coleman as he hears the medic choppers land near them. They quickly to attend to Art Huxley, who was still fighting for his life.

The rest of Harry's men were either dead, or arrested.

"I'll make sure...we take Harry to the hospital first." Detective Coleman cuffs Harry from behind and hollers at SWAT members to carry his body. "I don't know what he took, but I can tell it's turning him into a green..mess. We'll send him to the toxicology department."

"I'll need to come with." Dr. Scarlet Munroe peers from behind Peter (T). "I'm a scientist. I can find a way to extract this out of his system. I helped made...what he took."

Detective Coleman nods and gestures her to follow him.

Peter (T) instantly dives off the skyscraper, scaring Kell.

"PETER!" She runs at the edge and sees him land on the ocean water, swimming towards Peter (A) and Raquel.

*Ah, beautiful Saturday! Yes, I managed to once again update today haha. Thank you again for your patience and for your continuous support in reading this story! As always, please feel free to leave your comments, vote on the chapter if you enjoyed it, and share it with peers who are also Tom/Andrew/Spider-Man fans :)! Anyway, have a blessed rest of your weekend!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 6.5K 54
Everyone's got an ex, most of which ended badly. Carter Evans has one. Except she has to see hers everyday. Tom Holland is pretty hung up on his ex...
2.2K 90 18
𝐹𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ✿ Who ever thought a villian would fall in love? And with the hero... ✿ Started w...
206K 5K 31
tom fell in love with his best friend the day she decided to get married plot created by @capechaser tom holland x fem!oc marvel
2.8K 41 12
Y/n Johnson was in 10th when she met Peter Parker they become best friends Even tho they were completely Different from each other.They end up fallin...