Richie Rich | A BrightWin Sto...

By lusy_cy

Billionaire Pretending to a commoner? Falling in love with a cold hearted Prince? Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
(filler)
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

20

7.9K 321 8
By lusy_cy

Me: *calling Win and Gun* excuse me collect your husbands 🌚 they are horny I think

______________

Win woke up in the morning.

Win yawned, "was that a dream? Last night?"

He, then, checked his phone.

(Notifications)

Bright: Good morning. Have you awaken up? I'll pick up for office. At 8:45 naa?

Bright: Don't say no. Your car is still in service. Let me be your driver.

Bright: What about I come around 8:00? I'll bring coffee and breakfast for you.

Bright: 🤍

Win squealed, "It wasn’t a dream!!", he jumped back on the bed, squeezing the pillow and screamed in it.

"Calm down yourself, Win ", Win slapped his face softly.

Win showered and got dressed by the time when he heard the calling bell.

He opened the door to see Bright holding two coffees and maybe some breakfast in bag.

'Woah, he even looks hot in the simplest white shirt.I wanna take it off-', Win shook his head mentally, 'woah Win, no horny! And You're the one who said you're not ready for it!!!'

" come in", Win smiled.

Bright smiled back and stepped forward.

"Hi. Did you have a good sleep?"

Win nodded, "yes, perfect one"

"Me too, maybe because I can finally talk to you", Bright hugged him by side.

Win blushed and said, " G-gimme my coffee and breakfast, I'm hungry"

"Yeap, here's it."

"Thanks", Win took it from him.

"I got you sandwiches. Do you want some scrambled egg? I can make it for you"

Win shook his head, "Noh, it's okay. I don't really eat in breakfast. Just a coffee and maybe a bread"

Bright said worriedly, "Told you before Bunny. You should have a proper breakfast. From now on, I'll deliver your breakfast"

"What no-"

"Yes, I do. You're an workaholic I know. I very much remember you fainted once in uni, since you got busy in assignment and didn't eat. So yeah, Im not listening to you"

"But-"

"No, Win. i'm not saying just to impress you or court you. I'm doing this so you dont end up in hospital. So nope"

Win pouted, "why are you so stubborn?"

Bright winked, "I've to be since I'm your other half"

Win blushed and gently punched him on the shoulder,"S-shut up"

Bright grinned.

_________

Win got in the car, "you know I could've just called a taxi or Love"

Bright said, "I know. But I wanted to"

________

"Alright, goodbye.so I'm gonna go?"

"Yes, goodbye. I'll pick you up in the evening?"

"No need. Besides I don't know when I will return. And dont get out of the car, okay? I don't want anymore headlines"

Bright nodded disappointed, Win wondered for which reason he was disappointed? That he couldn’t drive him or he couldn’t get out to walk with him?

Win tried to unlock the seat belt.

"Hold up", Bright moved towards him.

'Woah, he's too close. Is he gonna kiss me again', Win closed his eyes in anticipation.

Bright just unlocked his eat belt.

And shook Win's shoulder, " Win, why is your eyes closed? It's done"

Win opened his eyes to realise what happened.

Win blushed for the 'who knows how many times ', "I'm gonna go. Goodbye", he quickly opened the door and literally ran.

'B-bastard, I'm sure he did it on purpose", Win was fully red like a tomato.

Bright chuckled and drove to his office.

______

Win walked into his office.

Love followed him, " Hey, boss. Good morning. I hope everything is awesome ".

Win looked to see Love giving him a weird smile.

He raised his eyebrows, " Yeah....?"

Love grinned, "Alright."

She left.

'Why is she always giving me looks like she knows what's going on my mind'

_______

"Hey boss, your dinner. ", Love placed some packets on his table.

" Huh, I didn’t order anything yet"

"Special delivery "

"What do you mean"

"I don't know. Told me to inform you to check the note"

Win opened the small paper.

'Hey, Win. I feel bad not to drive you home. And I'm pretty sure you’re still at work and haven’t dinner yet. So Here's it. Your favorite btw.
                      ~ your big wolf '

Win smiled at the note.

"So are you gonna eat it? Or I should send it back?", Love held it in her hands.

" NO", Win almost yelled, "I will eat. Give it", he took it from here.

Win swore he saw Love smirking as she left.

______

For the week, Bright and Win had the same routine.

Breakfast, Win's office, then his office. Maybe sometimes Driving him home or picking up dinner for him.

_______

Win was working in the afternoon, in the office when Love knocked on his door.

" Boss, there's delivery for you."

"Now? It's not dinner time yet"

"It's not dinner. Something else"

"What is it?"

"Uh...you gotta come and see yourself"

Win went outside. Love took him to the room where usually guests waited.

His eyes widened.

The room was filled with his favorite flower.

White camellia

He walked upto a bouquet to check a note.

Hope you like my present. I'm sorry, I've a meeting today. Won't able to drive you home
            ~ 🐺

Win giggled at the small wolf doodle.

He asked Bright not to write his name.

So he doodled it instead.

Anyway, he smiled again seeing the flowers. 'God, he's such a hopeless romantic'

A voice rang in his head, 'but you like it'

'Yes, I do. Of course, I do.'

And the whole office gossiped around,  who sent their boss so much flowers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.4K 37
Gun was conceived from a sin. His mother was trying her best to save him. Mark is in every sense of the word, evil. And Kris was his mother's pride...
541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
201K 8.7K 61
"Be my fiancé for a month and I'll pay for everything you owe."