Definitely Normal|Skephalo|Fa...

By amt4equ

[COMPLETED] "What is my purpose? I'm just a normal high school boy anyway.." ~ Magic, something that everyon... More

Chapter 1: Normal life
Chapter 2: The light
Chapter 3: The new kid
Chapter 4: Hospital
Chapter 5: Two Deaths
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Intruders
Chapter 8: Just Friends
Chapter 9: Demon
Chapter 10: PrinceNotFound
Chapter 10.5: Halloween!
Chapter 11: Me and him
Chapter 12: Kidnapped
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Lost
Chapter 15: Do I like him?
Chapter 16: Home again
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: This Place About To Blow
Chapter 19: The Mirror Realm
Authors Note

Chapter 20: Dream XD

71 5 2
By amt4equ

3RD POV

Dream XD.

"What the fuck," Zak muttered, 'I mean seriously..the big epic boss is seriously based off of an emoticon? How lame" Zak thought to himself as Darryl looked at him, was this the end of them?

Dream XD sighed at them, frowning at the two "clearly you two have never been introduced to Celestial history..you don't seem to show any respect to a middle ranked god." His voice was flat but his tone displayed playfulness, Zak and Darryl took a step behind them.

Plop. 

With every step they took it felt as if they were walking on water, they could see their reflections of themselves but something seemed a bit..off about it. It was as if eyes were watching them..

A sly smile replaced his frown as he lifted his hands, a dark green gas surrounded them until all around them was green gas.

"I'll show you everything." Dream XD said, the gas slowly forming into people. People roaming around a city, going around as they pleased. All of a sudden a image of seven tall people appeared, all remained faceless.

"Those are the seven high ranked gods. They were the creators of everything. Briar lied to you all, they didn't create any of this. They did, they created the universes whole existence! The whole universe only existed for their entertainment! You were all our little puppets before they came and ruined everything!" Dream XD explained, anger clearly lingering in his voice as he spoke.

"..What are you then?" Zak asked, pulling Darryl closer to him, "you..you said you are a middle ranked god but there are high gods too so..what's the point of you?" 

The god thought for a moment before quietly laughing to himself, "i'm their little helper, they said Í̶͙̟͍̞̼̭̥͔̀̍̏͂̎̓̋̕͜͜ ̶̢̨̖̙͉͕̽̓̅̏̔̔͑͠ć̷̦͈̭̥̫̯͉̉͗͗͘o̸̡̖̟͖͉̦̦̳̦͙͛ṷ̶̬͓͉̈̈́̔͐̊͂́̐̔͝ļ̷̱̻̘̮̉̀̓̅̂͘͝ḑ̶̛͓̯̰̟͈͙̗̹̈͆̋͒̀̊͝͠͠ ̴̛͉̬͔̲͉̱̪͚̙̽̍́͒̏̈́͘b̵̮̪͎̪̔e̴̺̝͐̿̔̈́̇̀̀͋͗̇ ̸̨͚͈͍̟̫̊f̷̻͖̦̥̭͔̹̒́̔͑͆͗r̶̼̿̐͐̍͌̏͑̉e̷̡̛̛̬̜̪̘͖̽̎͆̃͠͠e̶̲̘͓̗͓̎̽͒̐̋̎̅̂̿̈́ ̸̝̻͗̍ͅw̴̛̩̟̭͔͔̌͊̎̅̈́̅͝i̶̫̤͚̯͕̾̓͋̅̉t̷̺͙̜͓͉̳̆͗̅͒̏͝͠h̸̛̫͇̲̔̉̃͂͗̌͂̉̕ ̶͔̫̲̜̥̲͕̱͉̣̈̌̋̑̒̋G̷̡̱͙̹̥̱̩̓̋̃̄͂̽͑͋̅̑ͅe̸̹̠̤̩͙͆o̵͖̝͈̝̤̼̓͗̕ͅr̸̛̖̻̤̗̃͑̊̓̓g̶̛͕͔͔͓̟̣̃̂̿̉͌̒̔ể̴̙̫̱̘̑̈́͝ ̶̠̯̫̥̯̀͌̿͋̓̍̕a̷̧̪̖͇̽̈́n̶̟̬̫͔̜̽̿̆͗͜d̴̺̪̱̦̜͙͊̀͐̔̒̃ͅ ̴̢͈̯͕̋͛̽̈́̃̈́͜S̴̤̠̯̳̖̉͂͂ͅͅa̵̧̲̪͍̪͌̿̀̂͂p̵͍͎̖͎̜̩͇̪͈̜͌́͛͛̓͗ň̶̛͍̬̤͓̬̗̯͈͕͓̈̓ǎ̴̡͎̫̥̱̪̼̘̝̟̋͛̒̏̓̔͊̚͘p̶̨̡͙̖̯̀͂͐̂̈́̉̈́̌͊͝-" Dream XD paused for a moment.

He turned pale, his wings lowered and his head twitched from side to side. It was as if it was a robot malfunctioning.

Zak and Darryl watched as all around them the gas started to evaporate, slowly spelling out words that they could barely understand.

P̶̤͖̼͎̝͚̟̭̂̇l̴̛̪̯̤̩̳̠̤͙͐̒̈́́̍̊͊͗͘ḗ̸̬̟̗̹̠̞̞a̷̪͒̈́̃̂͐͊̓̅͆͝s̴̼͎̩̬̥̞͊̒́͐e̴̫̙̬͑̑̈̊̑̕͘ ̶̛̬̟͕̺̄̑̄͛̿͛̇͝͝h̷̡̲̪̙̲̻͖͇̿͐͑̎͊̐ẹ̶̗̭͚̝̦̰̓̈́̿̆̚̕l̴̡̛͈̖̪͉̲̒̊̌̊̊͠p̴̦͋͊̀ ̴̛̟͚̑̃́̅̏͠͠m̷̘̫̱̽e̷̟͆̿.̴̠̥̀͋̅̈́͂͠

T̸̡̢̪̗̻̦̣̥̕ͅh̵̡̢̲̝͍̯̋͌̓ͅͅë̷̡̦̲̱͙̩́͋͆̐́̋̌̓̂̕ý̴̺̪͛͂'̸̨̧̦̖̬͈̖̠͍̎̓͊̔͒̐ŗ̸̜̜͉̤̞͔͓̋͘̕ę̴̛̟͔̰͌̄̎̔̓̾͊ ̴̧̮̞͑͊̋ĉ̶͈̲̻͉̱̠̤o̴̺͗̐̐̔̆́̏̌͠͝ń̴̻̹̭͒̿̎̌̀̈́̚͠ţ̶͇̖͕̤̺̔͐̓ŗ̶͔͎͖͉̤̮̈̈́͋̌ǫ̴͓̼̭͎̲̭̹͎̬͗͂̿̓̏̚ļ̴̨̭͓̱̤͉̄̇̃̄l̴͖͍̏̀̉̒̐i̸̡̦̘̞̥̤͚̭͓̅͛̓͋͊ͅn̴̼̤̥͚̻͎͍̬̿̐̅̑̿̍̌̚͜g̶͓͉̜̲̬̈́̃͋̄̓ ̸̘̰̼͓̈́m̷͙̄ẽ̶̘̼̑͛̀̊̿̂́̚.̶̢̺̰͓̘̹͕̄̈́́̕ ̴̲͈̯͎̩̓̊͂́̓̀̃̅̕͠Ỉ̷̡̜̤̼̈̃ ̵̱̖̤͔͗̎̾͠w̶̢̥̬̜̩̟͔͊̃̌͑͌͊̏̆̊́ͅa̷̹̩̗̥̟͆͘͝ͅn̸̝̿t̴̨̟̹̱̣̾̑̓͐̀ ̷̧͕͔̙̘̂̋͆͑̂t̵̡̝͖͈̩͎́o̷̫̲̫̅̅͑͒̿͑̅ ̸̡̛̤̣̥̥͉͈͎̊ͅb̶̯̭͉̺͂͑̉͌͝e̸͕̊͋ ̵͕̜͎̬̤̾͆̕͝ͅͅf̵̪͕͓͎̜̰̈́̅̾̎̇̾r̶͉̰͉̘͇͊͗͐͋̔̃̐̀̓̚e̸͔͚̪̝͖̿̈́̐͌̋̚ͅe̴̡̼͎̖̰̬͍̣͗ͅ.̷̲̩̼͑̂̈́͝

Soon Dream XD looked at them, his mask had a smile.

Zak and Darryl took a step back as they watched, Dream XD slowly turned back to his original state.

He looked at them but this time it was only XD.

"I'm their helper." He said.

'God this guy is creepy,' Zak bit his lip and tightened his grip on Darryl's hand.

Slowly the gas surrounded them again, no words were displayed as images began to fade in again.

"Anyways, enough questions." He said and sighed, "they were never supposed to be created. Briar killed all of the high ranked gods, their souls remained in contact with the mortal world and blessed powers upon them all. It was never for the stupid reason of so they could protect themselves, the high ranked gods gave them powers for the purpose of absorbing their strength. All humans are born and if they were 'blessed' with powers they would die. These powers are curses, they drain humans strength and energy, slowly making them die in the process." Dream XD said, he chuckled under his breath as Zak's eyes widened.

'Is that why I didn't have powers at first? Humans with powers die but I'm a celestial. Celestials are immortal..which means they can't die which could also be why I didn't have powers as  a human..' 

Darryl glanced over to his direction and tightened his grip on Zak's hand, 'this is all so much to take in..' Darryl glanced at Dream XD, quivering under that XD mask.

"So now what? What about Celeste? She got corrupted!" Zak eyed the god which made the god chuckle lightly.

"Oh Celeste? She was nothing more but a simple puppet." Dream XD laughed, this was all some little joke to him, it wasn't something that he could take particularly seriously. He made a strange hand motion and soon an unconscious Celeste appeared below his hand, held by strings that tied from her hands to her waist.

Zak stepped back as his breaths got heavier, was she only a joke to this idiotic god?

"Wow, you Celestials really don't know that much do you?" Dream XD sighed, society has clearly failed miserably. It was very depressing.

Darryl and Zak glanced at each other, if Celeste truly was nothing but a mere puppet would they really stand a chance against a god who was the size of ten buildings combined?

He chuckled, his voice sending shivers down both of their spines. "Well, I suppose she has no use for me anymore. It'd be quite the hassle having to babysit." Dream XD casually flicked his hand and Celeste was sent flying to the ground, the strings burning to ashes.

The necklace she had worn broke into thousands of pieces, landing in the ground and disintegrating into nothing but ashes.

Celeste slowly opened her eyes and weakly tried to get up, her eyes batted back and forth. "..oh no.." she weakly mumbled before coughing up blood and getting on her knees.

Dream XD laughed, "Celeste, seems you have awoken. I suppose that means our deal is over." he said, coldly looking at the weak pink haired girl.

"..A deal?" Zak asked, looking over at Celeste and then to Dream XD who bitterly laughed. "Of course you don't know! Everyone thought she got corrupted all for no reasons when she was the one who asked." His laugh echoed through the mirror realm, bouncing off of the non existent walls as the frail girl before him shivered.

"What..?" Zak looked at Celeste, the girl who was supposed to be the daughter of the so-called creator of magic. The one who should have been helping the kingdom. The one who turned on them.

"You bitch-!" Zak yelled, immediately running up to attack her before Darryl grabbed onto him, his red tail wrapping around Zak's legs for support.

"Calm down.." Darryl softly whispered as Zak only nodded, he relaxed his tensed up body and stood glaring at her.

"Why..Why would you want to be corrupted?" Zak asked as Celeste glanced over her shoulder, a sad smile on her face.

"It was the only way.." she said, her sad smile faltering as tears slowly streamed down her face, 

Zak looked at Dream XD and tensed up, it felt like two beady cold eyes were staring at him through the mask.

"Hm..you two are threats to my plan. I can't have you running around knowing what you can do.." he folded his hands together, a bitter smile through the mask.

"Goodbye." 

All of a sudden the whole mirror realm tarted turning black and red, cracks appearing in mirrors and the floor as black hands with white eyes reached out from the ground, the same hands from his dream.

"..shit." Zak readied himself, diamonds appeared all around his body as he summoned a diamond sword, 'I have to protect Darryl.'

He swung his sword at the black hands, black blood emerged from their insides completely coating his sword with blackness.

Darryl stepped forward, he held both of his hands out and completely controlled a black hand, ripping it apart in one big but swift motion with his hands.

Zak continued to swing his sword as Darryl ripped them apart, both slowly getting tired as their attacks began to decrease in speed. 

Both boys dropped to the ground, haven completely lost their stamina in battle all they could do was try and stay safe together.

Zak lazily swung his sword, a majority of the time missing or barely managing to scratch the black hands that would come out at them.

Celeste carefully eyed Dream XD who watched closely at the two tired boys, very anticipated at what could happen.

"..Stop..you're-you're going to kill them.." she weakly muttered out, trying to stand up but falls back down, coughing.

"I don't care if I do. their lives mean nothing to me." His voice was cold as he watched the two boys fighting for their lives, if anything this was all a big game to him.

Celeste looked at them, if this went on for much longer they'd be dead.

She weakly stood up, her legs wobbled beneath her.

Celeste took a deep breath in and concentrated.

 "The oath I promised, the oath to protect must come undone and release all regrets."

All of a sudden, a big portal appeared right behind Dream XD. Souls of the dead shooting out, their devastating screams filled the realm as Dream XD looked at Celeste in horror.

"You..what have you done?!" the god lunged himself at the frail girl who fell to the ground, completely exhausted.

"I knew there was no other way to stop you.." she muttered, feeling the red veins growing to her hand. The oath of the dead.

"What the hell..?" Zak looked up as red vines slowly tangled around the black hands, the black hands disintegrating  to ashes.

Darryl and Zak slowly stood up, readying themselves for any shit that was about to go down.

Red people continued to shoot out of the portal, their eyes were practically bleeding and glowing as their screams bounced all over the place. Red vines grew out from under the ground, the glass all around them cracked as insanity happened.

The red vines completely latched onto Dream XD as he turned pale, he once more seemed to malfunction as he screamed in horror.

Ȧ̶̛̝̈́̈̋̋̑̕̕͝Ḥ̵̆H̸̨̰̠͙͙̋̎̐͂͘Ḩ̶͚̓̀̓H̷̡̢̼͉̥̼̼͇͑̑̿͑͐̈́̑̀̓̕͜H̴̭̹͊̒͆̐͆̾͗͘ͅH̵̤͔̦͙̣̥̅͋̿͗͛̆͐̓͝Ḥ̶̛̫͔̯̜̲̲͕̃͆̏̓̈́͊̃H̴̡̜̹̳͔̔̏̐̀̇H̸̡͙̼̲̺͕̄̋̀́̅̐̾͘H̷͇̞̮̟̱͆̂̐́̌̈̽͆Ḫ̸̽̅͋̚͝H̷̗͐̾Ḩ̴̣͎̳̳̝̭̒͛̒͒̈̈́Ḧ̷̩Ȟ̷̰̩̯͓̥͆͊̉̏̓͊̀̓̚H̶͕̞͍͚̫̜̃͐̈́̄͝ͅH̸̡͓̽͗͛̂̌̈́̕͠H̵̳̓̒̑̐̿̑̕ͅH̴͕͕̗͒͂H̵̛̹̰͚͙͙̝̻̺̾́̾̈́̂̋̚͘H̸̢̆̑̃̀Ḩ̶͙̪̙̦̹͇̀̎͑̉̿̏̕͜H̴̪̼̯̠̖̎̊̊̑͐̔̇̐̐H̵̻̝̮̤̗̰͈͎͋̒̋͘̕͝H̴̤̝̞͎̗̙̳̍̄̍̌͂͐H̸̡̲̹̰̲͛͑̆͆̍̚͠ͅḨ̶͓̪̭̤̘̅̈́͛̆͛̈͂͆̚H̶̺͌

His voice cracked as everything around them seemed to be glitching, the mirror realm flashed black, red, all colours one could think of as Dream XD held his head, he flashed blinding colours as his mask broke and disintegrated to ashes.

The god held his head as he continued to glitch, he was completely unconscious.

"Ah shit-" Zak immediately latched into Darryl as he mentally panicked. This was complete insanity.

Celeste looked at them and held her hand out, a portal appeared in front of them as she softly smiled, this was the end.

"Go..! Before it closes..you can still make it out..i'll deal with this." She slowly stood up, red veins were practically all over her body, "i'm the one who started all this insanity and i'll be the one to end it." 

Zak nodded, this was the only way to make it out.

Darryl and Zak tightly held hands, glancing at Celeste who could only smile back at them.

They took a deep breath and ran inside.

...

"He's awake! Someone get the doctor!!" 

"Yes! We've done it!"

Zak awoke to hear faint shouting and celebrations as he opened his eyes and looked around, this was not a realm of any sort. It wasn't in another dimension.

"Earth..?" 

"Hello Zak! You're currently at a facility, we found you lying on the ground in the woods so we took you into our care!" One of the people who were surrounding him said, a joyful expression on his face.

His memories were faint, if anything he just remembered seeing a brown haired boy and that was it, no other valuable memories could be remembered.

"Darryl.." 

"Darryl?"

It was just a name was what most people would have thought hearing it, but to Zak he knew that name had so much value to him but he couldn't remember why. Perhaps he was just going crazy.

He sat up in the white bed that was in a cold room, his mind raced with thoughts. All he could think about was the name Darryl, he wanted to know why it was so important to him, why was it all he could think about, why did it make his heart skip a beat just thinking about it? 

All of a sudden it hit him, the boy always beside him, the boy who was so sweet it made his heart ache, the only boy in the world who could make him truly smile again, the boy that meant so much to him, the boy who he had loved.

"Darryl."

Zak jumped up and ran out of the room despite the random people (whom he had no fucking clue who they were) protesting against his action. He ran past the people in the halls, pushing them aside as he ran. 

'Darryl Darryl Darryl Darryl Darryl..'

He ran and ran, it didn't matter about his burning legs protesting against the running, the people shouting at him for pushing them aside, the lack of air in his lungs, all he wanted was to see Darryl and make sure he was okay.

"Zak?"

There stood the familiar face, same brown hair, eyes like emeralds and smile like no other.

"Darryl!" Zak ran up to him, launching a tight bear hug on Darryl as he immediately hugged back, smiling ear to ear.

"Are you okay?! I just know we stepped into a portal and then someone found us and we ended up here in this shithole!" Zak exclaimed as Darryl laughed, "language you muffinhead!" This time it was Zak's turn to burst out into laughter, oh how he missed that.

Darryl looked at him and laughed too, both boys now in a fit of laughter and embracing eachother's arms.

They both talked, walking outside of the facility to greet the cold breeze that hit them, "holy shi-I mean crap it's cold! I don't think we've been like out for that long.." Zak thoughtfully tapped his chin as Darryl chuckled, "well they did say time passes differently..although I doubt that much time passed!" 

They looked up at the sky, the clouds slowly drifting south.

"What do you think's going on in the other dimension?" Darryl asked, staring at the clouds as Zak sighed, "well they lost their king and I doubt they got a queen so I don't know..there's so many possibilities." 

Darryl silently nodded before interlacing his fingers with Zak's.

Zak looked at him and smiled lovingly, gently holding Darryl's hand.

"We can only hope for the best." Darryl smiled at him, softly pecking Zak's lips with his own.

Zak smiled.

And for the first time in forever he felt like he had a purpose.

THE END.

Definitely Normal | completed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.8K 57
|COMPLETED| Bro this fic is so cringe, I regret writing this 💀 Synopsis: You're the son of the pro heroes Water Hose, who have recently died from a...
97 17 6
💥🍂. NOTICE; This book can only be found on Wattpad, Tumblr and Quotev. If it's posted anywhere else, don't read it. Thank you! https://www.quotev.c...
43.1K 1.3K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...
11.8K 649 98
Meet Nerovsky (Nero) Poston. He started working at MegCorp, a multi-alotofmoney dollar company. All he wants: live a low-key, simple life. But he ca...