MHA reacts to Verdant Emperor...

By Greyninja27

Verdant Emperor by TheHinokami is one of my favorite stories of all time so I decided to write the reaction f... More

The Divergence
Interlude: Friends and New Watchers
Finding Shelter & First Steps
Results & Giran
Interlude- Broken Flames
Physical Conditioning, New Home & Two New Members
Verdant Guards & Training
UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Expanding & New Bases
U.S.J
Heroes & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Hosu
Hosu Aftermath
Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Prelude to Summer Break
Summer Camp
Kamino Incident
Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Saying Goodbye
Interlude: Confession!
Advancing Plans & Growing
Reactions
Growth & Overhaul!?
Save Eri!
Aftermath of the raid
Military Line Assault!
Battle Aftermath
Desperation!
The fall of Aichi
Conversations
Intriguing
Prelude to Meeting
Meeting Pt. 1
Meeting Pt. 2
Large Scale Combat!
Bloodshed
Interlude-Troubled Hearts.
UA's Surrender & Effects
Meeting & Ackowlegements
The Future Within Reach!
Japan's Fall!
The Verdant Emperor's Will!
Meeting the Emperor!
Finale!

Setting up the stage.

14.5K 272 111
By Greyninja27

The cultural festival was a bang. A week ago they performed in front of a whole school and even managed to get the first prize. And a certain green-haired bush managed to bring a little girl her smile back.

In the last few months, all of them have gotten very close to each other due to the life-threatening experiences they shared. Some of them even started calling each other by their first names. And even though some of them might not agree they all have become a strong pack. Another good thing that happened to the group was the fact that Minata was kicked out of their class when Aizawa caught him peeping into the girls' locker room. They really felt sad for him. Despite all of his actions, they still wanted him to improve but they were unable to change the teacher's mind.  

Overall it was a good week for them all until a certain parcel arrived at their dorm. 

Everyone was present in the common room at that time so everyone's attention turned towards Izuku who brought the parcel inside.

"Hey dude what is that?" Kaminari asked.

"I don't know, but don't have a sender's address or name. It's just said for 'for Izuku, your greatest fan'," Izuku explained. 

"Ohhh it could be a love letter you know," Mina teased him causing his cheeks to heat up.

"No no, it cannot be a love later. Why would anyone send me that?" Izuku refused Mina's claim.

"Yeah, right," Jiro rolled her eyes.

"Midoriya that parcel is addressed to you so you should open it yourself," Iida said.

"I know I should open it but I am a bit skeptical since the sender didn't mention their information," Izuku said rubbing his chin.

"No Izuku you are right," Momo said while drinking her tea, "we can't be careless when it could be someone's quirk at work."

"Then why don't we call Aizawa sensei here," Tsu suggested, "with his quirk, he can cancel if this is related to quirk and if not it's always good to have an adult in a room in this kind of situation." 

"Yeah, you are right. Let me make a phone call real quick," Izuku said and contacted the Aizawa. A few minutes later with the Principal in his scarf.

"Problem children what did you do this time?" Aizawa tiredly asked.

"No, it wasn't us this time," Izuku replied and explained the situation to two adults in the room, "sorry if we are bothering you."

"No, you did the right thing. We cannot act carelessly even if the league is behind the bars," Aizawa said, "give me that parcel I will open it."

Izuku handed him the parcel and Aizawa slowly opened it while activating his quirk. And as soon as the cover was off his eyes widened in surprise. 

"What's in there sensei?" Izuku slowly asked.

"Look yourself," Aizawa said and showed them a C.D case with the title 'Verdant Emperor' with the following image on the cover,

"Is... is that Deku?" Ochako asked.

"That certainly seems to be the case," Momo said.

"Hey, shitty nerd were you doing some sort of molding or something?" Bakugo asked. 

"No, I don't what is this all about," Izuku panicked, "I never wore something like this in my entire life."

"But then how did you get yourself on this cover? And sorry to say but you look so sinister," Iida said.

"Calm down children there is a letter here as well and it is addressed to you," Nezu said as he handed him the letter, "will you please read it to every one of us?"

Izuku nodded and opened the letter.

Dear Izuku,

I know you and your friends must be wondering, why did we receive an unknown parcel out of nowhere? Why there is a C.D case inside of it? Why is there an evil-looking Izuku on the cover? Will Aizawa ever get good sleep at night? Is Nezu interdimensional being sent here to rule the world? Does All Might have infinite blood?

Sorry... I went a little off the track there.

 So as I was saying you must have many questions in your mind but they all will be answered once you watch the content on this disk.

Your's truly,

Grey, The Overseer of the Multiverse.

"Overseer of the Multiverse?" Nezu said in a somewhat excited tone.

"Ha! As if something like that exists," Bakugo refused the claim.

"We can't know for sure. Our world is a weird place after all," Jiro suggested.

"Then we have no other choice but to watch what is on the disk," Aizawa calmly said and opened the case. Inside was a D.V.D with the same cover from the outside. He then went towards the T.V and placed the disk inside the player.

The disk loaded and they were greeted by the boy with white hair and a black jacket smiling at them.

"Hi, it's me Grey, The Overseer of the Multiverse. I am really excited to show this following world but that we need some more people in the room. And that's mandatory to watch whatever is on this disk. So now you get the following people and until then goodbye."

Grey said and the screen turned white and a list of names appeared on the screen.

Need following people to start the show:-

*Class 1A

*Teachers and Principle of U.A.

*Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki.

*Hitoshi Shinso

*Mei Hatsume

*Inko Midoriya, Mitsuki Bakugo and Masaru Bakugo.

*Dabi, Himiko Toga, Twice, and Mr.Compress

*Detective Tsukaushi

"So now you get the following people and until then goodbye."

"So what do we do now?" Izuku asked.

"What do you mean what we are going to do? Like hell, I am going to wait for some shitty villains and those other extras to whatever crap is on this disk." Bakugo said.

"Stop yelling Bakugo," Aizawa said as he activated his quirk, "Nezu it's your decision."

"In that case, two days later we will have said individuals gather at the school auditorium. I will do all the preparations," Nezu said.

"And what about the Villians?" Aizawa asked.   

"I have been keeping tabs on them. And as reports say, they are doing pretty well at rehab so I don't think there will be any problem to bring them here," Nezu went away to prepare.

Aizawa too left the dorms after he took the disk with him leaving confused children behind. 

2 days later:-

As decided two days ago Class 1A arrived at the auditorium and saw the said people present there.

"Izuku baby, what is going on why were we called here?" Inko asked in a concerned tone.

"Don't worry mom, I promise it's nothing bad," Izuku smiled at her when someone called him out.

"Izu~" he turned around and saw Himiko frantically waving at him while sitting with her group with quirk suppressors on their hands.  

Izuku waved at her and suddenly felt someone tugging his pants. He looked down and saw Eri looking at him with bright eyes.

"Hey snowball, what are you doing here?" he picked her up in his arms.

"I brought her here actually," Mirio popped his head from the floor, "since you and Aizawa sensei both were here today there was nobody to look after her. So I had to bring her here."

"Everyone please take a seat, I will now tell you the reason we have gathered here today," Nezu stood on the stage and explained the situation, "and that's why without wasting any time I am going to play this disk."

Nezu inserted the disk and after loading for a few seconds the screen started and Nezu's voice could be heard.

Narrator:- Nezu.

Men were not born equal in this world yet you would think humanity would try to make the world as best as they could so that the overall level of humanity would increase due to the accomplishments of everyone. However, it seems humans are cruel creatures as they only aimed to make the unfairness even more unfair. 

"While I do certainly see the point of the argument but it is unfair to label us humans as unfair and cruel creatures Iida said.

"Are you for real?" Shinso dryly laughed to himself, "I don't think I can blame you tho. I don't think you ever in your life have been called a villain or told to kill yourself."

Everyone threw worried glances at Shinso while two boys shifted uncomfortably upon mention of the last part.

Now you might be wondering how we know about this? How we are so sure of this? Well, that is easy as we will follow the life of one Izuku Midoriya and we will see how the world treated him and how they finally made him snap.

Every eye in the auditorium turned towards Izuku who was equally baffled as well.

"I don't... I really don't..." Izuku tried to explain himself but Aizawa stopped him.

"Problem Child, first take a deep breath," Aizawa calmly said, "and second no one is going to blame you no matter what we see ahead. And if anyone did bother you just come to me. Do you understand?" Aizawa asked and Izuku nodded.

"But I am still worried tho," Nemuri said, "what could have been so horrible that made our green bean snap."

"I guess we just have to wait and see," Present Mike sighed.

This snap would have a shockwave effect that would alter the course of humanity as Izuku Midoriya wasn't your average person at all. Instead, he was a person they should have feared from birth but they took his unwillingness to raise his hand in retaliation as a sign of weakness instead of restraint.

"I don't know what they are even saying anymore, I am not that special," Izuku said.

"Maybe that's what you think Midoriya or that's what they made you believe," Nezu said while sipping on his tea, "maybe watching this will give us a fair assessment of your intelligence."

Meanwhile with class 1A,

"I know Izuku is smart and all but can one person really change the course of humanity?" Momo asked her classmates.

"I don't know really," Mina said, "actually none of these makes sense so might as well believe what they say." 

As such, Izuku Midoriya finally got pushed too far and decided it was time for him to change the world. It was time for a revolution and he would lead it and rule the new world order so that fairness was no longer a fantasy.

"I don't know what is going to happen in the future but, this is really the hype," Kaminari yelled.

"Shut up," Aizawa glared at the said boy, "I don't have a good feeling about this."

"Young Midoriya, I hope you aren't doing something bad," All Might muttered to himself.

THE TIME OF THEHEROES IS OVER!

"Yeah, as if the entire introduction wasn't ominous enough," Izuku said to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 72 9
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
12.2K 836 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
7.3K 136 19
Izuku Midoriya had a interesting but weak quirk. But what he lacked in strength he more then made up for in brain. sadly others didn't see this and...
362 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...