Lost in Captivity (Book 6)

By varzanic

~Book 6 of the Demon Series Three years, and Ranger has nothing. Not even a trail to follow. He’s wandering b... More

Chapter 1: To Hate the Sun
Chapter 2: Wrong One
Chapter 3 Headquarters
Chapter 4: One of Rogues
Chapter 5: Barely Above a Sub
Chapter 6: Replacement
Chapter 7: Sons of Rogues
Chapter 8 Must be a Sub Thing
Chapter 9: Part of the Pack
Chapter 10: New Bonds
Chapter 10: New Bonds-private
Chapter 11: Whatever You Say
Chapter 12: Midfield's Special Units
Chapter 13: Fur Fetish
Chapter 14: Don't Kill Him
Chapter 15: Interrogation
Chapter 16: Breaking Point
Chapter 17: A Phone Call
Chapter 18: Safe in His Arms
Chapter 19: All Grown Up
Chapter 19 All Grown Up-private
Chapter 20: Aden
Chapter 21: Learning the Hard Way
Chapter 22: Gorgeous
Chapter 23: Mating Dynamics
Chapter 24: Clever or Childish
Chapter 25: Tormenting the Subs
Chapter 26: Me or Them
Chapter 27: A Lingering Scent
Chapter 28: Call Disconnected
Chapter 29: The Chase
Chapter 30: The Decision
Epilogue

Chapter 26: Me or Them-Private Version

10.6K 531 27
By varzanic

Chapter 26

Me or Them

~West

I watched from the hot pool as Keith sat a table, talking on his phone to his father. I just hoped they bought some decent bedding and disinfectant. It was clearly business related, though. Sighing, I turned around and sunk deeper into the water. A bathtub could never replace a hot pool. If only I could be surrounded by trees in the middle of the mountains, then it would be perfect.

"An hour or so," stated Keith.

I glanced over my shoulder. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

He hadn't even gotten in the water yet. But it was hard to feel sorry for someone who had spent the day making fun of me. I walked up the steps and stretched out my arms over my head. I really needed this. 

Going to the large pool, I jumped in. The water was cooler and rather refreshing.

Shifting into werewolf form, I dived under the water. Kicking off the side, I swam to the other side. I did a couple more laps before floating around in the middle. 

I should have invited Lette. The sub needed to relax more than anyone else in the pack. Poor guy had to constantly put up with Boss's moods swings. I started to tread water when I heard Keith hang up. Lette and my mate were pack sacrifices when it came to dealing with the alpha and the only two people that I associated with. 

Keith walked over to the edge of the pool. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked, putting his hands on his hips. 

"Yep."

He laughed. "You look like a drenched puppy."

My ears pressed back, and I glared at him. I'd had enough of his attitude for the day. Swimming over to the side, I lifted myself out. "I'm relaxing." I shook hard, spraying water everywhere.

"Hey! Watch it." He held up his arms to block his face. 

I finished shaking off and smoothed out my head fur. Keith was dripping. The towel around his waist was falling off due to the weight.

"Was that necessary?" he muttered, wiping off his face.

I shrugged. "For being ignored for the past half an hour," I nodded. "Yep, it was necessary." I went back to the hotter pool.

Keith ditched his towel and followed me. "I was talking to my dad. I can't just hang up on him."

"Hmm..." I sat down on the edge and slowly lowered myself into the water. 

Keith walked down the steps. "Are you going to keep being mad at me?"

"I'm not mad. I'd just find you obnoxious and a little annoying at times," I said with a smile. "Suck it up pup, it was only water."

He did his best not to smile as he shook his head. "Pup? I think you're mistaken." He shifted and waded over to where I was sitting. 

I looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. "Are you trying to intimidate me?"

Stooping down to my level, he nuzzled my neck before sitting beside me. "Just remember who's the dominant in the bed," he whispered in my ear. 

Sighing, I sunk into the water. "You killed the mood." I started to squirt water with my hands. 

Keith put his arm around my shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Just annoyed. We're forced to stay in a shit hole, because your dad's relationship issues."

He pulled me into his side. "I'd have issues too, if someone took you from me."

"This is different, and you know it. Boss is holding onto a false hope that Aden will ever remotely tolerate him. My god," I ran my hand down my face. "Just mark Lette already. A quick mating would make him forget about this whole death match, mate stealing shit."

He licked my cheek as his hand wandered to my thigh. "You're missing something."

"What?" I muttered.

"What it's like to leave a mark on someone, it's more complicated that a simple scar."

"I know that." Pulling away from him, I turned around and rested my chin on the ledge. 

Keith moved up behind me and grabbed my hips. "I don't think you do. I didn't," he kissed my shoulder, "until I marked you."

"I guess," I whispered. 

"It's not something so easy to get over." He gritted his teeth over my scar.

My body started reacting to his touch. I pressed my lips to keep in any embarrassing sounds. 

"Have we ever fucked in werewolf form?"

I scoffed. "Really? What an elegant way to put it." I pushed him back. "I'm still mad at you for earlier anyways."

Keith laughed. "You said you weren't mad."

"It not like anyone in this pack doesn't lie," I stated, rolling my eyes. 

He moved across the pool and stared at me. "I've never lied to you." His legs fell apart, and he stretched his arms along the rim of the tub. 

I let out a deep breath. "No one's perfect. Hell, we're part of a rogue pack."

"Doesn't make a difference. A pack is a pack. Rogue is just a title the domestics and ferals gave us," he replied with a smirk.

Smiling, I nodded. "Good point." Rising to my feet, I slowly walked toward him with my tail flick back and forth in the water. "We haven't."

"Hmmm?" He titled his muzzle up as I stood above him.

I straddled him. "Fucked in werewolf form." 

"I thought you were still mad?" 

"Take it as an apology," I whispered in his ear. "Just don't complain if I scratch you."

He squeezed my ass and pulled me flush against him. "You do it in human form too."

Smiling, I nuzzled his neck. "Then I won't worry about it."

Keith attacked my neck, nipping and licking it as we rocked our hips together. I wrapped my hand around our harden cocks. Glancing down, I groaned.

"What?" he chuckled.

"How the hell are you bigger? Mine doesn't changed that much."

He forced me up onto my knees and started playing with my asshole. "You're bigger to in this form, so you need more to keep you satisfied.

"Jackass," I hissed.

Keith picked me up and laid me down on the tile. I arched up off the cold floor. My mate leaned over me, biting at my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and gasped when he slipped a third finger inside.

"My god," he breathed, thrusting his fingers in and out. "You're digging deep there, West."

I retracted my claws. "Sorry."

He laughed and licked my cheek. "It's kind of a turn on."

I grunted when he kept rubbing my sweet spot. Grabbing my erection, I pumped it. "'kay, I'm ready."

Rising off me, he turned me onto my stomach. Keith snatched my discarded towel off the ground and put it in front of my hips. "If I get too rough, tell me. The wolf is a bit more in charge in this form."

I nodded. "Just start off slow, and I should be fine."

He pressed against me. I exhaled as he slowly entered me. 

"Shit," I hissed. 

"Almost there." He reached around and stroked me. 

My body hadn't changed that much from human to werewolf. He was far deeper than I was used to. It didn't help he kept touching my mating bite either. The sensation from it was making my hands shake.

"Alright," I said softly.

He started to move, grunting with each thrust. "God, West you feel great."

I was gasping. I was painfully hard, but cuming now would only result in a second release if he marked me again. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw more the animalistic side to the black werewolf. He was definitely going to mark me again. 

Keith pulled me away from the edge and grabbed my hips. I held onto the edge of the pool. The water was splashing over the side. He slammed into me harder. My breath caught and my arms crumbled. My mate pulled out and sat me down on a higher step. Gasping for air, I watched him lower into the water and line us up. 

I cried out when he entered me again. My body was being overwhelmed by the sensation. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Keith started to lick my shoulder. 

"I'm going to cum," I breathed. 

"Hold on," he growled. 

I tried to position my body, so we had less contact, but nothing was working. It felt too good inside to resist. 

"Keith." I clung to him. "Keith, I can't, Keith."

"Almost," he grunted. "I'm almost."

Growling, he imbedded his cock deep inside me and latched onto my shoulder. My vision went white, and I dug my claws into his back as I came between us. I tried to make a sound, but I didn't have any air in my lungs. My head was spinning. I could feel it in my toes and the tip of my tail. That was something else. 

The feeling started to subside, though my body was strangely sensitive. Keith pulled out and started to clean us both up. He licked away the blood and nuzzled me under my chin. 

"We'll do this again."

I nodded. "Yeah. Again."

***

~Ranger

Noisey Daven had been properly dealt with, and I had a beautiful boy waiting for me on the bed. I glanced at him from where I stood in the bathroom. Freshly bathed, Shiloh was smoothing out the wrinkles in the comforter. His pale skin and white blond hair seem to illuminate the dark room. 

Standing in the doorway, I turned off the light to the bathroom and watched him. He just stared back with a shy smile. 

I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of him. Shiloh rolled back and spread his legs for me. Exposing his neck, he breath deeply. The simple signs of submission made my wolf hungry to mark the boy again. 

Leaning down, I kissed up his chest to his neck. He gasped when I reached the sensitive area below the ear. He rolled his head further to the side and ran his fingertips along his collarbone. 

"You're stunning, Shiloh."

His cheeks flushed red, and he bit his bottom lip.

"Do you want to try something new?"

His eyes met mine. "Like what?"

I smiled before kissing him. "You don't have to do anything. Just relax."

The sub nodded. I placed soft kisses down his body and settled in between his legs. His erection was starting to grow as he watched me. 

"Are you nervous?"

He nodded. "What are you going to do?"

"I'll show you." I leaned down and took the cock into my mouth. 

Shiloh gasped and his knees pulled together. I pushed them back out and took him all the way to the back of my throat. I worked him until he was completely hard. He was breathing heavily and had a hand over his mouth. 

Pulling off, I reached up and turned his face to me. "Good?"

"Yes," he said softly. 

"Than I'll continue."

Going back down on him, I sucked him hard while working my fingers in his ass. As much as my mate tried to remain quiet, I finally drew those sweet sounds I was looking for out of him.

"Ranger," he gasped. "Ranger, not yet. Ranger." He combed his finger through my hair. "Please, please, I'm going to-" Shiloh's voice caught as he came inside my mouth. 

I slowly pulled off and scanned my mate. His skin was glistening with sweat. He looked at me slightly concerned. His erection was fading while mine was fully hard. 

"Remember Shiloh." I grabbed the lube off the nightstand. "You seduced me."

His eyes grew large. "I didn't."

"Oh yes you did." I leaned over him and gave him a kiss. "You told me to send Daven away, so I could love thoroughly, and I plan on doing so."

***

~West

We arrived back at the hideout well past midnight. Our stay at the hot pool and gone far longer than either of us had planned. Keith opened the door for me. I entered and saw the beautiful sight of a clean bed. 

"Thank god." I flopped down onto the mattress. 

Keith dropped our things to the side and closed the door. He sat down on the side closest to the door. 

I peered up at him. "So what's happening tomorrow?"

He shrugged. "I not entirely sure. We'll probably make sure the place is secure, and go from there."

"What would happen if Midfield finds us?"

Keith leaned back on his elbows. "We'll protect ourselves like anyone else would."

I traced the pattern on the comforter. "Keith?"

"What?"

"If you fight Ranger, don't kill him."

"West," he sighed. 

"Please," I begged. "I don't care about anyone else. If you have to kill someone to keep us safe, I can accept that, but not Ranger. Shiloh, wherever that boy is, he needs Ranger. Please, that's all I ask."

He was silent for a moment and just stared at the wall. "What do I get in return?"

His reply confused me. It didn't sound playful, and I wasn't sure how to answer.

"What do you mean?"

"Forget it," he sighed. Sitting up, he started to remove his clothes.

I climbed off the bed. "Keith?"

"Don't worry about it, West," he said firmly. "It doesn't matter."

"This is kind of a stupid way to start lying to me."

"West," he snapped, turning to face me. "You're asking me to do something that I don't know if I can."

"I didn't say you couldn't fight him. Hell, wounding the moron is fine. It can be payback for all the years he threw me around, but I just don't want you to kill him."

He shook his head. "I don't know if I can do that."

"Why? Is it some dumb rogue rule that you have to kill everyone you fight?"

"No!" He stood and threw his arms down. "But when I'm facing the only man you'd leave me for, it hard not to want to kill him." He marched past me and went into the bathroom.

The door slammed shut, and I heard the lock flip into place. Sucking in my lips, I rubbed my face. I needed to stay calm. Glancing at the bathroom, I chewed on my fingernail. This was serious. 

I shuffled over to the door and knocked softly. "Keith."

No answer.

"I'm sorry." I ran my finger along the wood. "Ranger and Shiloh are the only werewolves, beside you and maybe Lette, that matter to me. I just don't want to see them get hurt, especially for Shiloh's sake. The kid deserves to be happy. It had a rougher time at the factory than me."

Still Keith didn't respond. 

"If it ever came down to it, choosing between them and you, I'd stay with you," I stated. 

The door creaked open. Keith rested his head against the doorframe. 

"That's what you want in return, right?" I rubbed my arm.

"Is it what you want, though?"

I took in a shaky breath. "I want to be with you."

"Even if you can't be with them?"

Clenching my jaw, I clasped my forehead. "I want to be with you. That's it. I just... that's what I want."

With a sigh, he took me into his arms and we stood there silently for a moment. 

"What I want right now," he sighed, "is to go to bed." He leaned his head against mine.

"Me too," I replied quietly.

***

~Ranger

"Ranger."

The door flung open, and Daven flipped on the lights. 

Groaning, I rubbed my eyes. "Get out, asshole."

Shiloh curled into my side. I pulled the blanket to the top of his head. 

"Rise and shine, we got a lead on the cars. We're leaving in twenty."

Grabbing my pillow, I hurled it out at him. "Leave, now."

Laughing, he disappeared into the living area. The door remained wide open. I rubbed my face. I think he purposely tried to be irritating as possible. Shiloh peeked up at me. 

"You can sleep longer if you want. I'll have Daven sent some men to watch the apartment."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

I brushed his hair out of his face. "I'd rather you rest."

He still looked exhausted with hooded eyes. 

"'kay." The sub nodded, and with a yawn, he closed his eyes. 

Leaning down, I kissed his head. "Stay in the room. I'll be back soon."

Carefully slipping out of bed, I tucked the blankets around him. I think I over did it last night. Grabbing some clothes from my suitcase, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once dressed, I turned off the lights and went into the living room.

Daven was waiting, eating some kind of fruit yogurt. "Want one? There's more in the fridge."

"You woke my mate up," I muttered as I went to get one of my own. 

"I figured he would be coming with us." He cleaned off his spoon. "Where is Shy?"

"Sleeping," I replied, taking off the lid and stirring the contents. 

Daven gave me a smirk. "You must have really worn him out last night. It's kind of annoying that I was forced to leave my own apartment just so you could have a little fun. Not exactly fair."

"Don't act like a victim. It's kind of pathetic."

He laughed. "Just surprised you're leaving him that's all." He walked to the door and opened it. "But it's good to see you're finally getting over your paranoia."

"Actually," he cleared my throat. "I need you to have some men to stay behind and watch the place."

"Hmmm..." Daven raised an eyebrow. "Spoke too soon." He walked past me, heading for the elevator. "Don't worry Ranger. I make sure the place is on lockdown, while we're gone."

I closed the door. "Just the apartment will do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 3K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
1M 30.7K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
1.8M 86.3K 50
(Version to be removed from Wattpad; currently being rewritten). Fang Peak is no ordinary omega. Born with a pelt of white and black, he is taller, s...
443K 19.7K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...