Lost Feelings (Legolas Greenl...

just_a_girl99 tarafından

Belle is the last of her kind. She is the 700 year old product of a elf/forshadower and a vampire/mortal. The... Daha Fazla

You're a what?
Something I never had
Love? No. Not possible!
Torn..
How to remember..
Author's note :)
Goodbye, my love..
Legand and the White Wizard
Note:)
Contest?
Reunited once again
Captured.
Do I know you?
The Trip Continued
New Character!
Am I being replaced?
Help..
Is it true?
Lost forever? Chapter 15
Why don't you care anymore? Chapter 16
New life. Chapter 17
The truth...Chapter 18
Not an update!
Happy Againnnn
Captured
The Attack
Finding my "Family"
:(
Haii
New Story
Not an update

Not a chapter :(

472 1 4
just_a_girl99 tarafından

Alright, I write this chapter with a heavy heart......

JUST KIDDING..I have no regrets! okay, only a little. I want you all to read my new story, "I solemnly swear, I am up to no good." it's a harry potter fanfic, and i'm sorry to say...

it's replacing this story.

ALRIGHT DON'T HATE ME! it's just hard, I have no ideas on what to put next for this story what-e-so-ever. So I would really like it if you could transfer yourself to my other story..tell me your thoughts. I just feel my writing is better in the other story and this one is going no where. I feel like a failure. It's just stressful, because everytime i come home i think about my poor readers. and I just can't commit myself to this story. I'm really sorry if you hate me now but i feel like my other story has so much more potential. More than this one. Once again, I'm really sorry. If you want you can finish it on your own as another story. sorry. :( I hope you all understand. i love you all so much! without any of you, I wouldn't have this many reads. i love you, sorry..

Keep reading til the next chapter, I'm starting this story up again, sorry. I really was going to chuck this story but I changed my mind three weeks laterr :P

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

87.1K 2.4K 39
Elarinya, a woman with an elvish name, was one of the many terribly affected by the War of the Ring. Even though Sauron was defeated, evil still lurk...
2.4K 46 20
Zhyraenzia ran from Mirkwood. She helped the dwarves escape, disgusted with Thranduil's actions. Now she's in Lorien, with a new family, one that w...
25.3K 618 20
~*book 1 in the 𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 trilogy*~ 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍 was a normal girl who loved to read books and have fantasies about unre...
1K 30 7
Legolas meets Avalon Hills, a ranger who survived an orc attack when she was only seven year olds. Upon meeting her Legolas becomes determined to win...