MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

EP 58 - Birthday Holiday

5.5K 168 11
By Charming_road

You didn't know while you taking picture with BTS, your father make a phone call. He want to make a surprise birthday for you.

After you guys have lunch together, the driver you guys to the private jet place. You jaw was drop when you saw the jet infront of you .

This is the jet.

You taking picture to make a memories. Your father and BTS giggled look at your amused face.

Dad : All this is belong to you, sweetheart. You can use it anytime that you want.

You eyes widen when you hear he said that. Jin pull you to get inside the jet. You guys take a sit.

This is how inside the jet.

You take a sit between Jin and Namjoon. And the jet take off go to the place that your father prepare to you. After 2 hour fly, you guys arrive at one island.

This is the island.

When the jet landed on the ground, there were a lot of guards that came and greeted you guys.

You guys take a ride in limousine to arrive at the house. All the way there you didn't stop amused with the scenery.

Namjoon : Baby, let's go.

He said as you guys arrive at the house.

This is the house.

You jog around to see the view.

Dad : Why did you so amused with all this?

Y/N : Because i never see this kind of view and i never go for a vacation before.

You wrote on your phone. He hug you tightly after that.

Dad : I'm promise that i will take you around the world just to see the view.

You giggled as you hug him back. BTS smile warmly look at you.

Dad : Go get some rest first. I'll ask the maid to prepare some outfit for you.

You nod and jog upstair. You take a room that close to the balcony. You take a look the view through the window. You smile as the wind hit your face.

You flinched because of the sudden backhug. You hear someone sniffing so you turn around. You saw Suga with tears flowed at his cheeks. You wipe his tears with your thumb.

Suga : I thought you will never wear the pendant. I thought you will always look at us as a outsider. I thought you will never love us just the way we did. I thought you...

You cut him with hugging him tightly. You pat his back to assure him that you will always be there for them.

Suga : I love you, Y/N. You're my only sister. I don't have any other one and i don't want another one.

He said as he hug you tightly. You pulled away and take him to the bed. Both of you lie down while cuddled. You guys was sleeping for hours until someone open the door.

Jungkook : Here they are. How fun they are.Cuddled with each other.

He said in annoy tone. He hop on the bed and hug you at the other side.

Jimin : Yahh.....I also want to cuddled with her.

He said as he try to fit on the bed too. You start moving around and groan softly.

Suga : If you guys come here just to argue, then just leave. My baby wanna sleep. Can't you see that?

Jin : Yahh, Suga-shi. Why don't you sleep in your room?

Suga : Whatever !

He said as he hug you again.

Namjoon : Jin hyung, this is Y/N clothes. I put it here. Why did you guys also here?

Hobi : We also want cuddled.

Jimin : It's already full, hyung.

Hobi : That's not fair ! You should let hyung line first.

Jungkook : It's not working that way, hyung.

Taehyung : Why did you guys so noisy? Ohh..

Suga : Can you guys quiet? Why did you guys even here?

Taehyung : Hyung, don't have too much fun with my sister when we around.

BTS Except Taehyung : Our sister !

They growl at him and look at him with cold eyes.

Taehyung : Why did you guys look at me like that? Okay. Okay. Our sister.

Namjoon : She is not your only sister.

They keep quiet when you stir in your sleep. You move around and rub your eyes. You yawning and open your eyes slowly.

BTS : Hi, baby.

Your face blushed as you notice they are watching you sleeping. You cover your head with the blanket. They giggled look at you.

Jimin : Someone shy...

Namjoon : Get up now, baby. You doesn't want to waste your birthday with sleeping all evening, right.

Jungkook help you sit up. You rub your eyes.

Jin : You wanna take a shower first?

You nod lazily.

Taehyung : Get up, sleepyhead.

BTS Except Taehyung : Yahh ! Don't call her like that.

Jimin : Suga hyung is the one that sleepy head.

Taehyung : Okay...Okay...Stop being mad, guys.

Hoseok help you get down from the bed. He walk you to the bathroom. You take a quick shower and change your clothes.

This is what you wore.

You also wear short pants inside. After you done changing, you walk out from the bathroom and your brother still there.

Hobi : Come here, sunshine. I will help to drying your hair.

You walk to him and then he made you sit on the bed edge. He slowly dry your hair with hair dryer while you watch anime at your phone.

Taehyung : Baby, you wanna eat something? Like ice cream? Waffle ? Cookies ?

You eyes shine when you hear it.

Y/N : Ice cream.

You type on your phone.

Taehyung : Okay. Come on. I will order it for you.

He said as he walk to you. He piggy back of you and take you downstairs. The other BTS members was look at him with unbelievable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 142 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
8.6K 754 15
Jisoo Lee is just your typical college student. She goes to school, hangs out with friends, and when she's in her dorm room her secret life comes out...
91.3K 2.7K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
16.7K 1.2K 35
Two inmates, one cell room. What happens when Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin become room mates in prison? How did they end up in prison? What does there...