MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

EP 57 - Happy Birthday

5.3K 160 15
By Charming_road

Today is your birthday. You wake up early and get ready to going out. You look around and it still quiet.

This is what you wear. You walk to the bustop and ride the bus. You on your way to your mother's grave. You walk to her grave and clean it a bit. You pick up the dry leaves. You sit there for awhile.

Mom, how are you there? You must feel good, right? Since you won't face any problem anymore.

Mom, did i made a right decision by stay with them? They will taking care of me, right? I can be happy too, right mom?

I wish you was here, mom. I wish we can be a happy family together. They need you, mom.

Please pray for us, mom. I hope we will stay like this forever. I already love them, mom. I'm promise that i will be their guide star.

You talk in your heart. You stay there for awhile while enjoy the morning view. The breeze hitting your body softly.

After you spend time there, you take a another bus to the cafe. You hang out with them and have breakfast together. They also asking you about what happen.

You walking home after done hang out with them. You stop by at the pastry and dessert shop. You bought something. You walk home and you saw all the guard on standby.

You was curious about what happen. It's look like a war going to starting soon. The guards and maids shocked look at you.

Guards : Young master ! Young master !

They start calling for your brother.

Jin : What !

He answer coldly and shocked when he look at you.

Jin : Baby ! Where have you been?

He rush to you and check on you. He take you into the house. You walk to the kitchen to serve the pastry and dessert on the plate.

This is what you bought. You were serving it on the plate when you hear someone shout.

BTS : Baby !

You flinched a bit due to their loud voice.

Suga : Where have you been early in the morning?

Y/N : I'm going out. Why?

You wrote on your notepad.

Namjoon : Why didn't you inform any of us? You also didn't bring your phone.

Taehyung : What happen? We're thought you leaving us?

You silent laughing and shake your head.

Y/N : You guys worry for nothing.

Jimin : Yeah, we did. Dad was crying inside his room, you know.

You shocked hearing that.

Jin : Go to meet dad first. We'll wait for you at the living room.

You nod understand and they kiss your forehead before left. You bring him a tray of food for breakfast. You slowly walk upstairs while carrying the meal. You open the door slowly after knock.

Dad : Sweetheart ...

He burst into tears when he saw you.
You put the food on his nightstand and kneel infront of him. You hold his hand and apologize in sign language.

Dad : Don't do this anymore, Y/N. I thought you're really left.

He said while sobbing. You hug him as he hug you back. You caress his back to assure him that everything is fine.

Dad : Please don't leave. I can't live without you in this world, sweetheart.

You pulled away and take out your notepad.

Y/N : I'm not leaving, dad. I will always be here.

He burst into tears again when he saw your writing. He pull you into another hug. You smile because you know that he and BTS was happy.

Y/N : Now, eat something. You're didn't eat anything yet, right?

You wrote after you pulled away from the hug. You sit on one couch while your father sit infront of you. He start eating and sometime he will feed you.

Dad : Where have you been?

Y/N : To mom grave.

Dad : After that?

Y/N : After that, i went to the cafe to hang out with Jaeri and Myra. We celebrating something.

Dad : Celebrating what?

You stay silent.

Y/N : Nothing.

You wrote and then you look at him. You feel pity at him. Now you understood why he said that he need BTS to be his next heir. They the only person that capable to take the position.

You stay in your room after that. You hold the pendant in your hand. You look at the pendant. You decide to wear it. You change your clothes. You want to ask all of them out for lunch.

This is what you wear.

You walk downstair and you saw all of them was at the living room. You standing infront of the tv to gain their attention and wrote something.

Y/N : Let's eat outside today.

Dad : You're wanna eat outside?

You nod happily. They rush to change their outfit.

This is what they wore.

Jin : Let's go.

Taehyung : Baby, wait a minute.

He stop you and turn you around. You look at him confused.

Taehyung : You're wore it?

Namjoon : Wore what?

Tahyung : The pendant.

They look at it. You smile toward them and walk outside. You get inside the limousine. The driver starts to drive to your late mother favourite restaurant.

You was reading a comic. You didn't notice how the others look at you. Their eyes look glassy and lovely whenever they look at you.

Dad : Why did you look so happy today?

You just smile at him.

Suga : Is it your birthday today?

You look at him and your smile getting wider.

Dad : Today is your birthday? Why don't you remind us?

You just giggled.

Dad : I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'm promise next year, i will wish it early to you.

Jin : So since today is your birthday, what do you want as a present?

Y/N : I want us to spend time together.

You type on your phone.

Hobi : Just that? You know we can buy a lot of thing that you want.

Y/N : Some people don't need money to keep them happy. And not everyone that have money are happy.

Namjoon : I can understand it.

You smile at him. Not too long, you guys arrive at one 5 star restaurant. Its located on the rooftop of one higher building in Seoul Korea.

This is the place.

You look around with awe feeling. You keep taking picture about how beautiful the scenery.

Jungkook : Let me help you taking your picture. Standing there beautifully.

You smile and he take few of your pictures. You guys also take family portrait there. Then you guys have lunch together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3.3K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
393 48 17
Mr. Kim Taehyung had many things in his hands now, success, his fans, his hyungs, money, even weird design furnitures but his life is boring, he feel...
14.4K 1.1K 35
Two inmates, one cell room. What happens when Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin become room mates in prison? How did they end up in prison? What does there...
14.7K 660 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story 😉 The story about heartless mafia w...