Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

By avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

Under The Bright Moon (18+)

5.6K 138 469
By avemariaaaaxx

Hindi ko na s'ya nilagay sa privatter kasi parang ang gulo-gulo sa twitter. Imma just unpublish this after two or three days lol. Gusto ko lang kayo pagbigyan kasi labs na labs ko kayo. And iiwan ko muna ulit ang BTC kasi tapusin ko muna ang Adrift.

Alam n'yo na ang drill di ba? Ang magscreenshot, hindi na kelanman magkakajowa. Chos!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS KIND OF SCENES OR KEME, YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER. WALA PONG PUMIPILIT SAINYO MAGBASA NG MGA GANITONG BAGAY. SALAMUCH!

--------

"Ma, sa pool area lang kami ha? Baka magswimming na din po kami. May iniwan po kami dyang pagkain pa tsaka drinks." Issa said.

"Sure sure, mga anak. Enjoy kayo." the taller woman answered.

"Enjoy din po kayo mga mama." then she chuckled.

The two women left at the beach front, still sitting on the set up Leni prepared, holding hands while listening to the waves and watching the moon.

"Pangga, ang ganda ng buwan noh. Patayin na natin ilaw netong set up para mas maenjoy natin yung buwan." the taller woman suggested.

Leni stood up and plugged out the lights and sat back on her chair. Risa pulled her chair closer to Leni.

"No. Not enough." she said as she felt unsatisfied of the closeness they had.

Risa stood up and sat on the shorter woman's lap facing her. She then clinged and hugged her. Leni hugged her back.

"Yan. Much better. Mabigat ba ako, 'ga?" Risa asked.

"Hindi naman, baby damulag ko." Leni teased.

"Stop. Ayan ka nanaman sa baby na yan." Risa protested.

"Why? Tingnan mo nga oh. Napakaclingy mo. You are acting like one again."

"Ayaw mo?"

Leni hugged her girlfriend tighter, "Syempre gusto. Bihira ka lang magpababy, e. Strong independent woman yan?"

"No. When it comes to you, definitely not."

Leni smiled. She loves it. She loves to hear and see that Risa shows her vulnerability to her.

"I love you so much, Leonor ko." Risa whispered.

Leni then again felt butterflies all over her stomach.

"I love you too so much, Theresia ko."

Risa started to plant soft kisses on her girlfriend's neck.

Leni immediately felt sensation all over her body as she felt her girlfriend's soft lips.

"Lasing ka na ba?" Leni asked as she diverted her attention not to feel the sensation from Risa's kisses.

"Hindi, Pangga. Dalawang baso lang naman nainom ko. Ikaw ba?" Risa said in a breathy voice.

"A-ah. Isang.. baso.. lang. A-ayoko na.. Nadala... na ako.. nu-nung huling.. inom ko. Tsaka.. ka-kasama.. natin ang mga bata.. Na-nakakahiyang makita.. nila akong.. la-lasing." Leni stuttering as she felt tingles as Risa continued giving her soft kisses.

"It's okay. Andito naman ako para alagaan ka ulit, 'ga." Risa said while her hand caressing now Leni's right breast on top of her shirt.

Leni closed her eyes as the sensation grew.

"L-love. H'wag dito." Leni said.

"Wala namang ibang tao dito, Pangga. It's fine."

"I know. Pero pano kung bumalik yung mga bata?"

"They won't. Issa knows the drill na."

"Ha? What do you mean?"

"Ssshhh. Ingay mo, 'ga."

Risa then pulled herself from Leni's neck and inserted her hands inside Leni's shirt and unclasped her bra and immediately grabbed Leni's breasts.

"I missed them.." Risa groaned softly.

"Namiss ka rin daw nila, love."

Risa smirked, "Good."

Risa sniffed Leni's lips while still caressing and playing with Leni's nipples.

"Your lips smell so sweet. They are inviting me."

"Mmmmm." Leni softly moaned.
"Ba-baka dahil.. Oh, love.. sa lollipop and candies.. na.. na nilagay ni Ianna... fuck!.. sa inumin. I.. I ate them."

Risa smirked seeing her Pangga was struggling to speak.

Risa then claimed Leni's lips aggressively. Leni felt the tension and hunger for the do from her girlfriend's kisses.

Leni held Risa's waists as their kisses deepen. Then her hands started to roam her girlfriend's body as she caressed some part of it.

When Leni was about to caress Risa's breasts, Risa slapped her hands.

"Behave, Pangga."

Leni furrowed.

"I miss them too, love."

"Behave.."

Risa kissed her again and slid her tongue inside Leni's mouth. Leni welcomed and sucked it.

They shared kisses for quite some time until Risa bit Leni's lower lip.

"Fuck! Nanggigigil na ako sa'yo, 'ga!"

Risa stood up and pulled Leni on the sand with a blanket on from the set up and made her sit.

"Here, love?" Leni asked.

"Di na ako makapaghintay."

Risa then removed Leni's shirt and gently made her lay.

"W-wait, love. Sure ka talagang dito? Yung mga bata."

"Ssshh. I said don't worry. They won't come."

Risa again planted kisses on Leni's neck down to her chest. She sucked Leni's nipples hard as she positioned herself on her girlfriend's top.

"L-love, dahan-dahan.." Leni groaned.

Risa slowed down.

"Sorry. Nanggigigil na talaga ako."

Risa continued sucking Leni's top but now, gently.

Risa looked up to Leni.

"Yes, love. Just like that. Mmmmm." Leni.

Risa slowly removed herself from Leni's top while still sucking her girlfriend's breasts. She then removed Leni's slacks with her underwear.

Leni reached for Risa's shirt but Risa again stopped her.

"Wait for your turn. H'wag kang sapaw, Leonor."

Leni laughed a bit.

Risa sat again on Leni's waist and made herself busy on Leonor's breasts. When she satisfied her mouth and tongue, she slowly went down by leaving small kisses on her girlfriend's tum until she reached Leni's warmth.

Risa smirked seeing Leni's sex drooling.

"I think she missed me more than I miss her. You're so wet, Pangga."

The taller woman slowly kissed and licked Leni's slit. Leni let out a heavy breathe as she felt Risa's lips and tongue on her.

"Oohhhh.. Shit. Yes. Aaaaahh."

Risa continued licking and sucking in a slow but hard pace. Every stroke she made, Leni felt strong sensations all over her body.

"Love. Mmmmm.. J-just like... aaaahhhhh... that, p-please. Ang sarap. Fuck. Aaaaaah."

Leni bit the top of her hand to control moans escaping from her mouth. But the pleasure was too strong so she couldn't help herself from making sounds.

"Mmmmm.. Aaaaaahhhh!"

Leni's moans became music again to Risa's ears. She's so proud of herself seeing she makes her girlfriend feel good.

Risa slowly inserted her two digits when she felt Leni was ready for it.

Leni grabbed the blanket on the sand as she felt Risa's digits entering her core.

"Mmmmm. Oh.. my god... Shit!"

And more heavy breathes were heard from Leni as Risa started to move her digits in and out from Leni's sex as she continued sucking and licking her clit.

"F-fuck, Ris. That's... So.. Aaaahhh! Good! Shit! This... Mmmmmm.. is making me... Fuck aaaaah! Crazy!!"

Risa lift herself but she didn't remove her fingers. She continued thrusting as she watched Leni. She smirked seeing Leni became a beautiful mess — her hair a bit messy, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, reddish cheeks, wet lips, and small shining sweats because of the reflection from the moonlight.

Diwata. She uttered in her mind.

"Ris, mmmm... please. I-I want to... touch you, too."

Risa slowly removed her digits from Leni's and she removed all of her clothes. She kneeled down beside Leni and grabbed her girlfriend's hand and guided to her sex.

"Fuck me now, Leni."

Leni then entered her two fingers on Risa's core.

Risa felt weak for a moment feeling the pleasure of Leni's entrance. She held Leni's arm to stop her from moving yet.

Recovering, she let go of Leni's hand and Leni started to move her digits inside Risa. Risa reached for Leni's sex and again inserted her fingers. Both of them are pleasuring each other at the same time.

Their moans sounded harmoniously.

"Shit, 'ga. Aaaahh! Ang sarap. F-faster please..."

Leni did what her girlfriend wanted.

"Y-yes! Aaaaaahhhhhh. Right.... there.... Aaahhh yes! Shit!" Risa moaned.

"You really... Mmmm feel so good, l-love..." Leni.

"Tell me if you're coming, okay?"

Leni, closed eyes, slowly nodded.

Both of them continued thrusting their digits and making good moans..

"F-fuck, love. I-I think I'm.. Aaaaah c-coming."

Risa immediately removed her fingers from Leni's.

"Hey. Why did you stop?" Leni.

Risa removed Leni's digits from hers, too.

Risa immediately spread Leni's legs and she inserted herself, making both our their sexes touched each other.

"Been wanting to try this." Risa whispered.

Risa then started to move her hips making their sexes rubbed each other.

"Aaaahhhhh." Risa.

"Ooooh. Love. It f-feels good. P-please... Mmmmmm. Don't stop."

Risa grabbed Leni's breasts as she moved her hips.

"Tell me you love me, 'ga."

"I love... Mmmm. I love you, Ris."

"Tell me.. Fuck! Tell me, you're... Mmmmm. Only m-mine."

"I am... Aaahhh. I am only... Mmmmm. I am only yours. Please. Do-don't stop. I'm coming! Shit!"

Risa moved her hips faster and more intensely.

"Wait for me, 'ga. Fuck. I'm gonna... Aaaah. Come, too."

Both with closed eyes felt the sensation built inside them.

"Fuck, l-love. Yes! C-coming!"

"Shit. Aaaaah.. I love you, Leni!"

"I love you, Risa!"

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh." and they both came at the same time..

Risa collapsed on top of Leni.

"That was hella great, 'Ga."

"Ang galing mo. Sa'n mo yun natutunan?"

Risa chuckled, "Secret.."

"Ikaw, ah. Hmmmmm. Damit na tayo. Baka dumating ang mga bata."

"Give me 5. I lost a lot of energy for that performance noh!"

Leni shook her head hearing those kind of words from Risa.

"Alright. I'll give you 100% for that performance."

Risa smacked Leni's shoulder.

"Loko. But, thanks ma'am."

Then both of them chuckled...

-------
Happy lunch I guess? 😋
Eto na yung dessert nyo HAHAHAHA
See you around 🌈💗💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...
26.8K 721 11
With the new relationship energy phase of Leni and Risa's relationship fading and the real work beginning, how do they tread the fine line between fi...
215K 5.8K 25
This FF begins with forced marriage of #taynew with each other, since, they live in 🌞🗿Polcaland 🦈🐨, an imaginary city in Bangkok where gender doe...
11.8K 572 11
Aika Robredo x Female Reader One Shots DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction. Any semblance to works, names, places in real life are unintention...