7. Between Your Arms

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------
RISA'S POV
Leni drove me home after I ate breakfast. I told her she didn't need anymore, but I think she's more stubborn than I am. She insisted. I felt very ashamed. Even the word ashamed is an understatement. I couldn't even look straight to her eyes. I was quiet the entire ride, until she broke the silence.

"You don't need to feel bad. And don't be too hard on yourself. Risa, I am your friend. And believe me or not, I really care for you. Sino pa ba magtutulungan kundi tayong single moms, diba. Treat me like your older sister. Don't doubt to count on me, okay?" and she gave me an encouraging smile. I felt better. I felt her sincerity. The moment it struck my heart, I couldn't control but to cry myself out. She panicked and pulled over the car immediately.

"Hey, hey. May nasabi ba akong di maganda?" with worried eyes.

"Wala, Leni. Wala. It's just that, you don't know how your words made me feel like, I am valuable. That I am like a gem. I don't know. You made me feel so emotional. Nakakainis ka."

"Si Senator Hontiveros, na nagpapaiyak ng lalake, natagpuang iyakin."

"Stop. Pangatlo mo na yan Leni ha. Ampanget mo kabonding."

"Halika nga dito." and she hugged me. That hug felt like a safe place. I didn't want to let go. But we needed.

"Teka. Ambaho ko na. Feeling ko amoy alak pa ako." I said when I broke the hug.

"Ayan kasi, tagay pa! Hay nako Risa. Wag ka nang uulit ha."

"Baket? Di mo na ba ako aalagaan?" and I showed her poppy eyes.

"Aba abusera ka. Sabi ko, ituring mokong ate, hindi mama."

Then we laughed. She then continued to drive and we reached our home.

"So dito ka pala nakatira. Okay. Para next time alam ko na kung saan ka ihahatid."

"Ay ang daya. Gusto ko ulit sainyo."

"Ay pambihira. Wag na baka manghal---" she cutted herself.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Wala. Sige na't pumasok kana at konti nalang lalangawin na tayo dito. Ambantot mo na."

"Leni naman eh!"

She laughed. I entered our gate but before she was able to enter her car, I called her and ran to her.

"Leni, thank you ulit. Ingat ka." then I kissed her cheeks. It's not a "beso". Yes, it's a kiss. I saw her eyes widen and her cheeks blushed. Then I hurriedly went back to enter our gate. Walang lingon-lingon.

Bakit ko ba ginawa yun. Nakakahiya. Para akong bata.

------
LENI'S POV

She kissed me again. It's not in the lips, but this time, she was aware of what she did. Definitely, she is. I didn't know how to react. My heart skipped a beat when she did it. Is it normal? Or maybe she did it since I told her to treat me like a bigger sister.

Yes, maybe.

But I felt different. I couldn't understand the feeling. My stomach felt so light, same with my head. Last time I felt this way was for Jesse.

Behind the Curtains - LenRisaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें