5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------
"Tumira kana kasama ko, Risa." he told me looking straight to my eyes. I don't know what to say...

"Kung ayaw mong magpakasal tayo, it will be fine with me. Just live with me."

Di ako makasagot. Deep inside me, I know I don't want to but at the same time, I also don't want to disappoint him. After all, he's really good as a partner naman. He would always prioritized me, even my kids.

"Let me talk to the kids first. I need to get their permission."

"They can live with us, of course."

"Give me time, okay?"

He just let out a heavy sigh and held my hand and kissed it.

"Okay. I will wait. But please. Don't take too long. Di na tayo pabata, ma."

"See you. It's getting late. Drive safely, please." then bumaba na ako sa kotse.

I went straight to my room without noticing Issa on the sofa. She followed me.

"Are you okay, ma?"

"Oh, anak. Bat gising kapa?"

"Well, it's Friday and I really waited for you."

"Sorry. Di kita napansin. I'm just too tired since ang daming problema sa office."

"Is there something else bothering you, ma? Kahit pagod ka sa work, never ko namang nakitang bumagsak mga balikat mo." she knows me well.

"I am fine. Nagkasabay sabay lang ata talaga mga dapat asikasuhin. Go on. Take a rest na."
"Ay teka. You mentioned you waited for me. Why? May problema ba anak?"

"Wala naman po. Just wanna tell you po sana if di kayo busy bukas, sama ka po. Sinta and I will be having lunch with Tricia and Jillian."

"You never mentioned them before. Are they your new friends?"

"Well, yes. And hopefully, having much deeper friendship. They wanna meet you din daw po kasi they idolized you so much."

"How sweet. Alright. I will come with you."

"Thank you, ma! Good night." then she hugged me and gave a kiss on the forehead.

After my night routines, I went to bed and decided to browse my socmeds.
While browsing my twitter, I saw a retweeted tweet by someone I know in the Congress and it was a tweet from Leni. I laughed. I didn't know she's this funny. She shared some funny moments with her kids, some pictures and their convos in comment sections. I decided to follow her. After less than 2 minutes, I got a notification that she followed me back and a message as well here in Twitter.

"Hello mada'am senator :) thank you for the follow. "

Eto nanaman sya sa mada'am senator na tawag nya sakin.

"Hi! Long time no touch. Napakakulit mo naman mada'am congresswoman." I gave it back to her hahaha.
"I thought we're friends na. Stop calling me that. Just Risa." I replied.

"Hehe. Okay, Risa. I didn't know na active ka rin pala dito."

"Actually, not. Wala lang akong magawa kaya naisipan kong magbukas tonight. Ikaw. Ang sipag sipag mo sa socmeds ha."