Same Page

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
------

She reminded her of happiness.
She reminded her of home.
Together, they are both happy and home.

------
RISA'S POV
When Leni asked me to be hers, I could say that I am the happiest existing person in the world. I thought I was going to lose her. I thought I was going to lose the person who has been so consistent for so many years. I thought I was going to lose the person who's willing to risk her life for me. I thought I was going to lose the peace in my chaotic life. I am the luckiest. I never thought that I could be this happy, a taste of a bliss that I never expected.

I savor every inch of Leni's face while she was sleeping, here, in a same room, beside me, hugging me. I still can't believe we are on the same page. Again, if this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore.

I went downstairs to prepare for dinner. I didn't notice that I was singing all along until Issa walked in.

"Ganda naman ng boses ng mama namin. Energetic na ulit ah. Magaling na ulit. Nakapagtake na ata ng proper medicine."

"Ah. Oo. Yung binigay mong gamot yung huli kong ininom, 'nak."

"Hmm. Hindi naman ata yun yung nakapagpagaling sa'yo ma, eh. Yung nahanap ata ni Sinta?"

"Ha? Alin ba dun?"

"I believe it's in your room tonight. Leni ata yung name nung brand, ma."

"Issa!" I felt my face blushed by what she said.
"Teka. Ano kinalaman ni Sinta?"

"Well, Sinta made sundo of tita Leni from the OVP. She told her na you're sick at di kumakain. And sinabi nya rin yung nangyare nung mataas yung lagnat mo."

I tried to remember what's Issa was talking about. . .

"Hey! Yan ba yung sinabi mong nagising akong umiiyak at tinatawag sya?"

"Tumpak senator Risa." Issa teased.

"Sino ba yung nanay n'yo at parang si Leni pa yung manok n'yo? Nakakainis ha. Nakakahiya dun sa tao."

"Hiya daw pero kilig na kilig naman. Basta ma, me and Sinta will always support. You don't have to explain what's happening between the two of you. Matagal na naming nahahalata yun ni Sinta e."
"Masyado ka kasing obvious, ma." she whispered and laughed softly.
"You deserve the best things in the world, ma. And tita Leni is one of those best things."

I almost cried from what Issa said but she interrupted me.

"Hep! Walang iyakan. Ampanget mo, ma. Di bagay." and she laughed. She then hugged me and kissed me in my forehead.

My heart was overflowing now with positive emotions. First, I got Leni, and now, without asking, two of my kids supporting me. Such a lucky girl, Risa.

After I finished cooking, I went upstairs to wake Leni up and asked to join us for dinner. I hugged her first and planted small kisses all over her face. She woke up with a very beautiful smile.