10. In A Suit

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaaan.

UNAHAN KO NA KAYO. WALA AKONG ALAM SA MGA COURT KEMERU HA. NAGSEARCH SEARCH LANG DIN AKO NG MGA PWEDE SABIHIN HAHAHAHA KAYA PAGPASENSYAHAN NIYO NA PO. YOU CAN EDUCATE ME PO IF MAY MGA MALING ARGUMENT OR TERMS KAYONG MABABASA. THANK YOOOOOUUUU ~~

---------
"Please be brave for me and for your kids, okay? Let's end this all after you get better. I am here. I will always be here, Risa." Leni made true of this promise.

Before I was discharged to the hospital, she made sure to get records and medico legal of what Toni has done to me. She also took actions about the sex video me and Toni had. I tried to talk and stop her from doing legal actions because I don't want to make scandals. Yes, I got discouraged and was coward to face him. I was too afraid to face the public. I was afraid of the judgements, especially both of us are public officials. But Leni, she was too firmed to fight for me. She became my shield all throughout. She never let any chance to lose this fight. She was actually one the lawyers who handled the case. Gabriella and my partylist AKBAYAN also took actions. I was overwhelmed from the support I got. We got a hell fight. The other camp made up stories between me and Toni but Leni and other lawyers made sure it won't affect our chance of winning this case.

It was already the day of the last hearing. I was so nervous, scared and all. All eyes were all mine. I even couldn't open my social media accounts because I was all over the feeds. The group decided to let Leni lead the hearing today. It was about 15 minutes before the hearing starts but Leni was not yet around. The other two lawyers beside me were already contacting her but they said she was out of reach.. I almost peed myself hearing that news.

Leni, where are you?

We could hear the other camp chatting about Leni's disappearance. They also gave Toni taps on shoulders like telling he was about to win the case.

I kept checking my wrist watch to check the time and everyone with me was checking Leni's situation, but they couldn't get any updates.

10 minutes before the hearing starts, the juror foreperson already announced to prepare, but Leni was still out of our sights.
I wanted to cry and just get out from the courtroom.

Nasa'n kana ba Leni? Iniwan mo na ba ako? Bakit ngayon pa?

Right before my tears fell, the crowd shouted and one of my other lawyers shouted, "Lord above, salamat!"

Leni. Leni arrived. She finally arrived! I looked behind my back and my tears finally fell.

She came. She came. She came again to save me.

She was wearing a dark blue suit partnered with a dark blue pencil-cut skirt. She was also wearing a dark red lipsticks which was my first time seeing her. She looked so powerful. The moment our eyes met, I felt like the time slowed down and I even forgot the anxiety I felt when she was not yet here. It felt like a scene in a movie when you saw your soulmate, everything slowed down, even her actions slowed down. I couldn't also hear anything aside from my loud heart beats.

She seated beside me. I was just staring at her even this moment. I heard one of my other lawyers asked her what happened to her.

"Wala naman. Bida bida ako. Gusto ko grand entrance." with a big smile on her face. That moment, dun lang ako nagising sa tila ba daydreaming ko.