(Special) Flowers

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

New characters but no one and nothing is affiliated to real life situations, soooo. I'm not gonna use real names na from the Senate (except for Loren and Grace). Again, imagination ko lang lahat, okiyah?

-------
Leni and Risa decided to stay in Cebu for only a week so that they could spend the rest of their free time with their kids. On their last day, they bought some pasalubong for their kids and staff and just decided to spend the rest of the day at the hotel. After fixing their things for the next day's flight, they both laid on the bed.

"Nag-enjoy ka ba love?" Leni asked Risa.

"Of course naman 'ga. Ang gaganda talaga ng mga lugar dito noh? Tsaka their food, ang sasarap.... Pero mas masarap ka."

"Ana Theresia!" and Leni slapped Risa's arm.

Risa laughed.

"Kidding aside. Kahit saan naman, basta kasama kita, happy." Risa said with smiling eyes.

"Baka kasi nagtampo kana sakin kasi nawalan ako ng time nung nasa ICAD ako tapos nadamay ka pa sa pagpupuyat."

"Sus. Pangga, it's okay. Naiintindihan ko naman e. As much as magkasama pa din tayo, kahit busy ka, okay na ako dun."

Risa and Leni stayed silent for a while until Leni broke the silence.

"Love... Masaya ka pa ba sa'kin?" Leni asked with too much worry in her voice.

Risa got up from lying to face Leni.

"Ano ba namang tanong yan, Pangga? Of course, I am! Magising lang ako sa umagang katabi ka, buo na agad ang araw ko."

"Wala lang. Natatakot lang ako baka kasi nagsasawa ka na. Or napapagod sa sitwasyon ko, natin."

"Ano ka ba. We are not young anymore to worry about those kind of things. And I know the nature of your job because we are on the same path, mas busy ka nga lang, but it's fine. Alam ko namang tinatry mo pa ding ibalance lahat. Don't worry about it, okay?" and Risa kissed Leni's hand.

Leni smiled. And silence again covered the room.

"'Ga.... " Risa breaking the silence.

"Hmmmm?"

"We have the rest of the night. You know....I can be your baby tonight." and Risa wiggled her eyebrows with naughty smile.

Leni's eyes widened.

"Ana Theresia!"

"Maria Leonor?" in a naughty tone.

Then Risa pulled the comforter to cover their body.........

-------

Got back in Manila, Leni just stayed at home with her kids, or went out to eat with them. While Risa did the same thing. In the last two days of their vacation, they decided to be all together before the two women go back to their perspective jobs.

Monday came, Leni got back to the OVP and Risa to the Senate.

Risa was welcomed by Senator Henry.

"Good morning, Senator Risa. Tagal mong nawala ah." Henry greeted.