NEFARIOUS. (Nardo Wick)

By soufscinema

You know I love you more than all them niggas put together and it's a lot of niggas. Trust, I put the list to... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
PLEASE READ.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

14.

5.9K 347 530
By soufscinema

TRIGGER WARNING:
talk of death in the family. skip through the chapter until you see the blue heart emoji if you're easily triggered.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
"GREEN LIGHT..."
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

Never will l cheat on you. Never will I commit treason. Blowin' a bag on you, do all of that for no reason.

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

"Hope you doing better. I'm a
call away if you need me.

—Treyvion"

Closing the note that was connected to the edible arrangements once I read it aloud, I pulled a chocolate strawberry off of one of the skewers — biting into it and picking my phone up.

"He gon' be a casket away if he keep playing." Nardo spoke through the phone, reminding me that we were on the phone. "He needa get some bitches, he see you taken."

"Taken by who? The lord?"

"Naw by Wickman"

"No one calls you that.." I trailed off, looking over at the roses Trey sent too. "You should step your game up, these roses making you look like the shittiest nigga in the world."

"Whenever you think I'an doing enough, remember that big ass Chanel bag I helped you re-up on."

Rolling my eyes, I made my way over to my couch before plopping down. "You coming to the funeral tomorrow?"

"... Yea, why?"

"Just asking, you don't have to go though. Don't feel like you owe it to me because a lot of people hate funerals."

"You straight?"

"I am" Frowning a little, I glanced at my phone. "Why'd you ask that?"

"I can't check up on you? I ain't heard or seen you drop a tear since he died."

"So?"

"If you'n cry after death the shit build up."

"I did" I lied right through my teeth, "And I'm fine, I think I'm grieving pretty good. Sean and my mama said that I can keep the urn here at my apartment. So I get to share a home with Big Scooby."

"Ain't think Sean lame ass would let you do anything but lay down fa' his niggas."

"..." Oh.

He noticed my silence , sucking his teeth. "Came out wrong, my fault."

💙.

"Okay well Sean, I don't know what you want me to do." I frowned while putting the bouquet of flowers Nardo bought me into the backseat of his Hellcat. "I don't wanna talk to Shakur anymore. He ain't doing nothing for me."

"How he supposed to do something for you and he in jail?" He questioned, making me glance back at him.

"That's my point, I'm 19 — what I look like wasting my life chasing behind a nigga in jail because YOU want a good relationship with him?"

"Fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"You ain't making that much money off of those sorry ass beats you make, Sean." I said seriously, placing my purse into the empty passenger seat. The two of us locking eyes once I did so. "If you actually gave a fuck about me you wouldn't be pimping me out for your own gain."

Tilting his head in confusion, he watched as I shut the car door back and locked it. "Nardo told you that? Of course he gon' try and get you to stop talking to Shakur, he tryna fuck you. Yo' gullible ass probably already let him." He followed behind me as I began walking to the fellowship hall of the church.

"So what? I'm grown, who are you to dictate who I have sex with. You're my brother, not my daddy."

"I'm just saying, you letting that nigga get in yo' head but don't forget 'bout Shakur sticking with you in high school when yo' nudes was all over—"

Pulling the heavy door shut in his face, I walked over to Nardo — who was too busy on his phone to see me moving through the family members who were cleaning up all of the food and trash. "Horace"

"Hm?"

"Can we go now?"

"Fuck you slamming doors for?" Sean called out from behind me, getting a wild look from mama when she heard him cuss. She dropped the broom in her hand against the wall, following behind him.

"Sean Gervontae Adams have you lost your ever-loving mind rushing in here like you ain't got no sense?"

"Sean you need to get out my face, you're acting like a fool." I spoke with a mug, pushing him back away from me — my own body getting pulled back by Horace.

"Y'know what? You grown right? Go handle yo' shit then, daddy ain't here to save you and you'n want help from me." He said dramatically, storming off somewhere in the church.

He so extra like be serious.

"What is his problem?" My mama scoffed, following behind him.

Nardo stood up, "What he bitching 'bout na'?" He mumbled low enough for nobody else to hear him cussing.

"He want me to go back to talking to Shakur."

"Want me to go beat his ass in front these folks?" He asked lowly, making me kiss my teeth as I grabbed ahold of his hand. "You got my keys?"

I handed them over, pulling him with me. "Hurry up, this dress is hot."

"Yea' you gon think the shit hot, you ain't used to wearing nothing that go past your ear."

"I gotta show my body off while I'm young." I answered him as he opened up the car door for me. "Get it?"

He shrugged, looking down at me. "I'on know." He shut the door up.

"Y'know I find it weird my mom's so eager to see what's wrong with Sean." I spoke up once he got in, taking my black heels off and putting them beside my purse on the floor of the car.

"What'chu mean?"

"I mean it's literally her husband's funeral and she's letting him do the most. I feel like all she does is baby him and make him feel better about not getting his way."

"Gotta do that for pussy boys. They'ont know how to live without their mamas in their ear babying 'em. Might fall out and die a'sumn."

$$

@ninaserafinaa 5m

"Hea' me?"

Swiping out of my own story with a frowned look, I glanced over at Horace. "What?"

"You ain't mad?"

"Mad at what? You just going to studio? I'ma just get in the bed and go to sleep anyways."

"Woulda told you earlier, but it was on some last minute shit. On god."

Waving him off dismissively, I opened the car door up and got out. "You're overthinking... like a lot. I'm fine, you don't have to stop nothing for me." The car door to the driver's door opened up next, letting me know he got out too.

He sucked his teeth, pulling me into a hug once he got around to my side. "Call me when you get up inna morning."

"I'on wanna talk to you." I said playfully, despite being mushed up against him. "You wanna live in my skin so bad."

Knew he was sprung when he started rocking us side to side.

I love my husband so much.

"Want me to walk you in?"

"No, I'm grown" I retorted quickly, feeling his hand move down my back as he leaned us back on the Hellcat. "This my turn to grab your butt too?"

"Nawl, you post to grab my di—"

Pushing him off of me, I fixed my purse on my shoulder. "Bye, go to work."

"Make sure you tuck our kids in good, bae."

They tucked in real nice in my Big Bertha.

I made my way into the main building, getting a smile from my landlord as he sat behind the desk with his wife. "Heyo , Serafina" He greeted, flipping his long blonde hair over his shoulder. "Was the funeral nice?"

"Hey y'all, it was great." I smiled, fishing through my purse for my keys before I even got ready to walk into the elevator.

"Oh! Serafina," His wife called, looking up from her computer. "You have a guest waiting on you." She informed, making me pause with my keys in my hand.

Girl what the fock is you talking about?

"We told him you weren't back yet and he showed us his key. He said his name was Tupac."

"You mean Shakur sweetie."

"Yeah! That's what it was."

Felt my heart hit my ass.

"Oh.. okay, thank y'all." I mumbled, finally stepping onto the elevator and hitting the number for my floor.

I felt like I was in a horror movie and the shitty ass elevator music wasn't calming me down any bit.

What if he start beating the fuck out me?

What if he kidnapped Sean and I'm next?

The elevator stopped quicker than usual, making me stick my head out into the empty hallway first — checking both sides for a few seconds before I built the courage to walk to my apartment door.

Man oh mannnn...

Grabbing ahold of the doorknob once I unlocked it, I pushed the door open slowly. "..." I stared at Shakur, watching his widespread smile as he stood up from my couch.

"How did you get in my house and why are you not in jail?"

"Surprise, shawt" He threw his arms up, approaching me. "Got out and had to see you first-thing." He 'explained' while pulling me into a hug.

"How'd you get in my house, Shakur?"

"Sean lent me his spare key to come see you." He spoke in my ear, his arms put tightly around my waist. "How the funeral go?"

"Uhm.. good — it was nice." I stuttered over my words, letting him embrace me.

What do I even do????

I haven't seen this nigga outside of a jail cell in almost two years and forgot how scary he was.

"Smell good as shit." He mumbled, nuzzling his face into my neck with his beard and freshly done braids ticking my shoulder. "Look even better"

"That's.. sweet" I replied, feeling him rub me up. "You talked to any of your family?"

"I'll talk to them tomorrow, I told you I came over this way first. I had to surprise you, if I went to my mama nem — you woulda found out through social media." He finally released me, the knotting in my stomach finally winding down some. "Brought you a surprise inna kitchen."

I watched him take ahold of my hand, leading me towards my kitchen. "Have you even been to your house yet?"

"Of course, I got out at like 7 this morning. I went by my crib and made sure my brother ain't fuck nothing up while I was gone — then I hit the shops and shit so I could surprise you."

I stepped into the kitchen, looking at all the pink gift bags. "Shouldn't I be giving you gifts?"

"We different." He shrugged, watching me look around. "I'm free now, I get to treat you how I needed to. Yo' favorite color still pink, right?"

"It hasn't been that long, Shakur." I peeked into the nearest bag, the Dior box making me wince in my head.

One thing about Sean, he gon' befriend a nigga with money.

He just like me, for-real.

"Shit it's been long enough, you a grown woman and shit now. You ain't that lil' girl that always be wit' her crazy ass brother no more."

"It's only been two years."

"That's a 700-sumn days." He took a seat at my kitchen table, leaving me to explore into some of the bags some more. "Felt like a million if I'm being honest."

"Yeah, well maybe you'll get a legal job now." I replied, hearing him chuckle in response. "— You know you can't just be sitting in folks' houses right?"

"My fault.." He trailed off, "C'mere I wanna show you sumn."

He finna sock me in my shit😖😖😖😖.

Sucking his teeth when he saw me not moving, "Why you being nervous and shit like I'ma ghost?"

"It's just not everyday I'm getting pulled up on by somebody in jail." I walked over to him, letting him grab my hand and pull me in front of his chair and the table.

"Had to shake shit up with you." He sat me down on his lap and started taking my heels off my feet.

This was literally me and Nardo in Atlanta.

I feel sick, my husband don't deserve this.

"I don't see why" I answered with a small frown, about to speak again when he cut me off with a kiss. His hands wasting no time to run up to my neck when I started to kiss back.

His other hand moved to roll my dress up, my tongue working hard to keep up with his through the kiss — he finally broke it after a while, standing us up once he let my neck go.

"Shakur?"

"Hm?" He hummed lowly, placing me up on the table and using his hands to slide me up on the table and push my legs apart. "Been waiting to do this shit for so long, Sera."

It definitely didn't take a lot to do.

He sat down in front of me, pushing my dress up some more and setting my legs on either of his shoulder.

"I—" I was trying to spit some words out, feeling him already working my underwear off. I got choked up though, nothing coming out of my mouth but a moan once I felt his tongue on me.

Anything probably would've worked.

'Wait hold on, I'm talking to somebody.' Would've worked great if I could've just got it out.

I wouldn't feel like such a slut either.

Working his tongue around my clit, Shakur let two of his fingers work into me meanwhile — my head going back and damn near close to hitting the fake houseplant I had in the middle of the table.

His tongue sped up, my moans flowing out as soon as my mouth fell open.

He looked up at me, curling his fingers up inside me in a 'come here' motion. He moved back abruptly once he got a response out of me, my heavy breathing trying to regulate itself.

This is a great time to tell him you can't fuck with him. Perfect, actually.

"You got my dick hard as shit right now." He spoke lowly after standing up and letting my legs fall to his side. "I been lifting weights allis time, I can really flip yo' ass in the air like I wanted to. All that lil shit we was doing in the jail won't shit."

Watching him pull his sweatpants and boxers down, I stayed quiet — waiting for whatever was about to come next.

"You ready?" He questioned me, grabbing a hold of my thighs and lifting me up from the table. He let my legs wrap around his waist, staring me over as he awaited a response.

Nodding slowly with my arms around his shoulders, I bit the corner of my lip. "Mhm.."

Nardo.
— You coo? You left yo flowers
Nardo.
— Get yo sleep in

END OF THE CHAPTER.

I luv writing bout hoes🤭🤭🤭🤭.

thoughts & comments go here ( as always )

— mya🏊🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3.8K 20
𝙽𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙾- 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
104K 6.4K 16
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.
93.7K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹
15.1K 617 14
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲