๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† || ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ...

By UMAYFICS

[UNDER HEAVY, HEAVY & HEAVY EDITING] ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐ฒ/๐ง (๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) Y/N is a 23-years, feminine girl... More

๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š; ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•.
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

1.1K 68 6
By UMAYFICS

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I wander if you ever just stop and think
"Gah!! I miss him"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

JUNGKOOK's pov

"It's tiring. Still, I did well in my exams." Hoseok cooed as we made our way out. Pulling the bag over my shoulder I went downstairs with Hoseok.

"I remember, you said you will meet with Eunwoo." At my words Hoseok made an O shape with his mouth, looking at me with wide eyes. I shake my head as it's normal for him to get surprised.

"I'll go and give him the book I borrowed, bye Junngkook. Let's meet after a month." Hoseok energetically tapped my shoulder with a big grin as he ran in the opposite direction.

I come out of our faculty as people are walking around while talking, going here and there. The cold breeze made contact with my skin giving my neck a slight shiver. My ears perked, and I looked around hearing a familiar voice.

"Y/N!"

Whispering to myself I stood still in my place, looking at her bowing figure to Professor Lim.

"Sorry, Professor Lim. I'm being careless I wanted to meet my friend Jeon." I rolled my eyes and looked down shaking my head.

She still uses my nickname!

"Oh!! Your boyfriend?" He talked coldly, thrusting his hand back into his pockets. No wonder, everyone knows him as the cold professor out here.

"Yeah!" She nervously laughed, scratching her temple with her Index finger.

"Miss. Min, Can you come with me to my office? I have something important to say." He gives her a small smile. I can see confusion written on her face.
Seriously, it's easy to read her emotions just like books.

"Well, I'll come after talking with_"

"I also need you to help me with packing my stuff in the cabin, Miss. Min. You can meet your boyfriend after."

Why is he so pursuing about this? I don't know what I was thinking when I made my way to them. You see, Professor Lim, that young lady doesn't like cleaning.

"Oh!! Jeon." Her surprised voice didn't go unnoticed by me as I stood in between them holding her hand in mine.

"Good evening, Professor Lim." Slightly bowing I see his smile fade. "If you don't mind, can I steal my girlfriend?" Looking at us for a moment he turned to his side.

"You don't have to come Miss. Min." saying he walked away.

Walking to the parking area. I hang my bag on the bike, slightly leaning on it. I faced Y/N.

"Why you wanted to meet me!?" I asked her recalling her conversation with Professor. She rubbed her hands together, gulping.

"Well, I have to say it sooner but the exams stopped me. Actually, you don't have to act anymore."

What was she saying? Frowing, I looked at her.

"What!?"

Keeping her arms behind her back, "Jeon, umm_ this is the last year for Jonny Sunbae. The exams are over too." I look down feeling my heart beat fast.

Hmmm, I had a rough idea of what she was going to say.

Letting out a heavy breath, I looked at her. She slightly flinched!! I don't know why. For the first, I felt like I looked at her with empty eyes. Licking my lips. I turned back taking out my gloves, wearing them on.

"You don't have to worry. I understand what you're trying to say." Wearing my helmet, I looked back at her. A small smile on her face.

‘Why are you smiling? It's not funny in any way.’

"Thank you, Jeon, I'll treat you to dinner tonight_"

"It's ok."

"W_What!?"

‘huh! Did I say it coldly?’

Hoping on, I started my bike.

"It's ok, I don't have time for those things. I'll get going now."

"Ok, be care_" I'm already away from her. Going on my bike. Faster.

【ONE MONTH LATER】

"_like always the mug gang robbery on a man, who was drunk after his company dinner. The mug gang attacked Victim A and struck his face taking his money & expensive accessories. The car also gets stolen too." The news mc's voice faded as I made my way to the dining.

My older sister is always a fan of news. She said she needed to stay updated about everything. Yeah! That's a good thing too.

My father & mother went for a business meeting in Singapore. Today, I have an appointment with doc. Min Yoongi.

"Have you had breakfast!?" I stopped in my tracks hearing my older sister's voice.

"Yes, I thought you would be gone for work."

Yawning lazily she gestured with her hands, "Since Father isn't here I chose to take a day off." She winks playfully giggling.

I nod my head, "Enjoy your day off. I'll be out." I can hear her shouting 'Be careful.'

* * *

"I get your reports." Min Yoongi said throwing the report on the table, leaning back on his chair. "It's been one month." I scoffed looking out of the window, hearing his words. "What about Y/N? You still haven't met her, huh!"

Y/N.

I met this old guy six weeks back & explained to him that the emotions I've discovered are...
Afraid-

Identifying emotions on other's faces...

Hearing everything, Doc is on cloud nine but after my lacking emotions, AGAIN. He get pissed. I've been trying to feel new things but I & Doc. Min found that I'm not giving the strong desire to learn.

Only Y/N can bring new emotions in me. Even those are forbidden too.

In this one month. Trust me I've tried everything to show my smiles. Mostly, the fake smile I try to put on my lips in front of the mirror, which scared the shit out of Lisa as she thought finally I'd gone insane.

Hmmm, anyway...

This one month is a decade for me. I try to focus on the company while working over time but still, I recall her face and the things we did together.

Taking my medicine I found myself back at the company, sitting on the CEO's chair, trying to concentrate on work. One month is over & my final year will start tomorrow & I don't have to be the temporary CEO of the company.

I wanted to know more about her.

*tsk*

No matter where I looked I didn't see the finance report of our company. The meeting will be in three hours. Then I remember Lisa would have it. Taking my mobile from the glass table. I dailyed my older sister's number.

|𝘖𝘕 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓|

Lisa: what do you want?

Jungkook: Sister, you have the finance file with you, no? Bring it to me.

Lisa: Ah! I remember I forgot to hand it to your assistant. I'll bring it in 2 hours.

Jungkook: I know you will take up whole hour to get ready.

Lisa: shut up!!

* * *

The car ride was peaceful as Lisa checked the file. The finance department head is Lisa, But she's lightly finding some problems here.

Even number manipulations... Lisa came out of her thoughts when the car stopped suddenly.

"What happened?" She asked while looking at the driver.

"Ma'am, I will look." Saying that the driver get down only to find the car wheel is punctured.

He checked for an extra wheel but he doesn't have the gadgets to repair it. Opening the car door he asked Lisa to get down.

"What should we do now?" She asked looking at her wristwatch. It's getting late for the meeting too. "I need to go fast, Ajhusshi. Do something." Lisa asked looking around to find a car to ask them for help.

The driver went aside asking for help in the call. Lisa leaned on the car. She pulls out her mobile from her coat and dials Jungkook's number to tell him the situation.

So many cars went past her but one black BMW stopped a few steps ahead of her. Then the car slowly came back, Lisa looked at the car.

"Hello, sister." Jungkook's voice came from the phone as Lisa saw the car door window sliding down. A guy looked up & down at her.

"Is there something wrong beautiful!?" He asked her in his husky voice. Lisa hung up the call and then glared at him.

"It's none of your business, mister." She looked back to see the driver coming to her hurriedly.

"Ma'am, it will take one hour for the repair company to come." He said as Lisa sighed in annoyance.

"I need to go, Ahjusshi, the meeting will held in 30 minutes." She said biting her lip feeling annoyed.

"I can drop you off, ma'am!" The stranger's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Who are you?" The driver asked as the stranger smiled at him.

"Your ma'am saviour."

"Ma'am, I don't trust him. Let's wait." Driver whispered standing in front of Lisa.

"I love adventures. Let him. If he seems suspicious, you know me right?" She said with a smirk as the driver stepped aside. Lisa collected her things & files as the driver opened the door for her to that stranger's car door. Lisa sat inside and then gave a small nod to her driver.

The car started as the stranger grinned, "So, ma'am. What is your name?" He asks her with a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Do your driver's job & stop the car at Jeon Co." Lisa said reading the files.

He pouted sadly, "Aww, I'm so pitiful. I just asked for a name." Lisa looked at his side profile.

Well, this area is secured & elite level compound. This man may seem a little crack but he is definitely around their level. So, it shouldn't be a problem to make connections. But, for now, it's ok to treat him as a driver. Lisa made calculations in her head.

"I'm Lalisa."

If he's a problem she will cut him off immediately.

"Well, myself Jonny. Lee Jonny."

Hi, beauties ♡
So, how is this chapter!!!?

These days my days are soo full of work & I don't have time. So, I'm writing my ff at nights.
That's why I'm being late at updating my ff.

➡ What you think about Jonny Sunbae!!? 🤭

Thank you for your support and love.
I hope you do click the star & share you're thought in the comments section 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 401 19
A Taehyung FF (Kim Taehyung X Reader) ~ The story revolves around a God in the Underworld who fell in love with his own Ferryman. He is then punished...
158K 4.9K 44
Y/N... isn't always how she is. She used to be a cheerful and kind girl. But after the death of her mom, things starts to turn for the worse. She tu...
100K 5K 38
Idk why you all think this is a mafia ff Lemme tell u before u get disappointed This is not a mafia fanfic. It's a story about a boy with anger diso...
2.4K 447 31
What will happen when fate will cross paths of four lives with each other ? The feeling of love come into their life like spring and end up everythin...