Royal Jester

By syrikif

Rated Mature for strong language and sexual themes ~~~ Ana shrieked and frantically shielded her eyes as a v... More

1. Anastasia
2. Mason
3. Anastasia
4. Mason
5. Anastasia
6. Mason
7. Anastasia
8. Mason
9. Anastasia
10. Mason
11. Anastasia
12. Mason
13. Anastasia
14. Mason
15. Anastasia
16. Mason
17. Anastasia
18. Mason
19. Anastasia
20. Mason
21. Anastasia
22. Mason
23. Anastasia
24. Mason
25. Anastasia
26. Mason
27. Anastasia
28. Mason
29. Anastasia
30. Mason
31. Anastasia
33. Anastasia
34. Mason
35. Anastasia
36. Mason
37. Anastasia
38. Mason
39. Anastasia
40. Mason
41. Anastasia
42. Mason
43. Anastasia
44. Mason
45. Anastasia
Epilogue Part 1. Mason
Epilogue Part 2. Anastasia
Bonus Part 1. Mason

32. Mason

1.4K 60 23
By syrikif

Warning: 17+ content after third cut

~~~

"The fuck are you doing here?" Josh's voice pulled Mason's attention away from his phone as he turned to face his roommate.

Mason shoved his phone into his front pocket, "I could ask you the same damn thing." He was almost positive that Josh had planned on visiting his parents' till the tenth, especially considering he hadn't been able to see them during thanksgiving.

Josh shot him a look, "Pretty sure I asked you first, man."

Mason sighed, "I have to go the airport to pick up Paris." Was it just him or did the name Ana suit his girlfriend so much better?

"You came back early to see a girl," his roommate deadpanned.

Mason gave josh a glare as he checked the time on his watch; just a few more hours now. "Fuck yeah I did," he smirked, "You'd understand if you had a girlfriend."

"Says the virgin who is currently legally old enough to drink," he retorted.

"How very mature of you," Mason rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he shook his head softly, "Why the hell are you back so soon?"

Josh's mood visibly dropped and he sighed before collapsing onto the couch next to Mason. "Pretty sure I was kind of just kicked out."

"You're fucking kidding me!" Mason was undoubtedly shocked; he had known Josh's parents since before he had even fully gone through puberty; to say this was out of character for them was a massive understatement. While they weren't the most affectionate people, he'd never even considered that they might kick out their own son. "What the fuck happened?"

"I don't even know man," he groaned with clear frustration. "One minute we're arguing about how I missed that damn stupid flight and the next they're throwing my bags out on the street and literally shoving me out of the house."

"Holy shit," Mason muttered. He couldn't even imagine an argument extreme enough that it would resort to that of all things.

Before he could say anything more to Josh, Mason felt his phone vibrate on his leg and couldn't resist the small grin the crept upon his face. Josh gave him an understanding look when he noticed Mason's uncertain glance at his phone.

"Go get your girl," he nodded in the direction of the door. "We'll talk about it once you both get back, I'm sure she wants to know about it too."

His girl.

Yeah, his smile wasn't so small anymore.

~~~

Although Mason was a bit early (okay he was almost three fucking hours early) it felt as though almost no time passed before he was pulling into the exact same parking spot he had used when he dropped Ana off.

His eyes flickered towards his phone once more and he reread her Getting my bags now! text for what seemed like the hundredth time. She had sent it only six minutes ago, meaning that she would be here - and with Mason - at any minute now.

Finally (finally) he noticed a familiar head of beautiful dark curls and an even more familiar shirt as a person stepped through the automatic doors and into the glaring evening sun.

Mason rolled down his window with a grin, waving a hand and poking his head out through the opening. "Hey princess!" Her head turned in the direction of his voice and it felt like a breath of fresh air when he caught sight of her face.

He could see Ana smiling despite the distance between them and he quickly exited the car as she began running towards him.

Mason expected her to jump into his arms - and had even lifted his hands to catch her - so imagine his surprise when she abruptly stopped and pulled him into a kiss. Her hands came up to wrap around his neck, her bags falling to the ground as she roughly pulled his face down to meet her lips.

His eyes widened, and he was reminded of how easily she was able to affect him when he felt his already pounding heart skip a beat.

Holy shit.

He let his eyes fall closed as he placed his hands on her hips and instinctively tugged her closer.

But nothing could have prepared him for any of the emotions that small amount of contact brought to surface.

One noticeably prominent one: desire.

She was just so fucking close, and so damn soft.

He forced himself to back away slightly from her and slowed the kiss, smiling against her mouth when she giggled. He finally managed to pull almost all the way away, taking one more step back to take her in.

Ana was a complete vision. And after such a long time of not seeing her in person it was the only view he could ever want to see again.

"Can't break up with me now, your highness." He pointedly looked over his shoulder at his car or, more accurately, the parking spot he had miraculously been able to obtain.

She laughed at that, shaking her head with clear disbelief as she moved around him to get a better look. "No way! How did you even manage to do that?" She walked closer to his car and he felt strangely hot when she trailed her hand softly over its' hood.

Mason shrugged, "Fuck if I know." He stepped up against her, pulling her into his chest as she looked over the vehicle. "You're wearing my shirt," he muttered as he grabbed the bottom hem of said top.

Ana sighed, turning around in his arms and laying her chin on his chest to gaze up at him. "Yeah," her voice was wistful, "It doesn't smell like you anymore," and she pouted.

He couldn't explain why that specific moment made him feel so overwhelmed but fuck-.

"Let's go home," he told her.

Home sounded like a good idea right about now.

~~~

"What did you want to talk about?"

Mason let his hand trace up the inseam of Ana's pant leg, breath stuttering when he reached the middle of her thigh before he moved back down her calf.

They had gotten home roughly twenty minutes ago and had taken refuge in his bedroom after a brief greeting from Josh. They were laying on his bed now, his head draped over her legs as she rested on top of his pillows.

He had finally worked up enough courage to bring up the fact the he wanted to ask Ana something, but hadn't been able to continue the conversation yet. How was he even supposed to bring it up?

Mason suddenly felt her hand on his head and sighed with complete bliss when her nails lightly teased his scalp. "Mason?"

Holy fuck.

He tensed and she seemingly noticed as she adjusted slightly to sit up. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah," he cleared his throat. He wanted to thank her for being so concerned for him all the time, but his body was so warm that he couldn't focus on anything but the feel of her. "It's just that- well-," he sighed frustratedly.

Why couldn't he fucking speak?

"Whatever it is Mason, you can trust me. I love you." That was right; she loved him. And he loved her. Too much to suddenly be a fucking wuss about having the sex talk with her.

His shoulders loosened. "That one day when I told you I was a virgin, you said if we were to do anything," he began and he saw Ana nod encouragingly out of his peripheral. "What if I were to tell you that I want to do something now?"

At the abrupt silence, Mason chanced a glance up only to see her face turning a bright shade of red. He hurriedly sat up and took her hands into his. "We don't have to if you don't want to of course. I just want you to know that I'm ready for more, only if you are too though."

She bit her lip, her gaze flickering to something behind him before they made eye contact once more. "I wouldn't be opposed to it," she whispered.

Mason laughed at her choice of words. "While that reassures me a little bit baby, if you aren't ready then you aren't ready. And that's okay."

"What do you mean?" Her eyebrows furrowed then and she gave him another bewitching pout.

He sighed with a gentle smile. "Being not opposed to something doesn't exactly mean you actually want it, Ana. I don't want to force you to do anything just because you feel like you have to, my girl."

"But I do want to, Mason."

He swallowed thickly, "Are you sure?"

She blinked up at him and Mason wondered if she had somehow figured out his weakness and was doing it on purpose now. "I want to do everything with you."

That was it.

He immediately moved to kiss her, pushing her gently back so she was laying down once more as he focused on her lips.

His hands wandered to her waist and he gripped her hips, inadvertently causing her - his - shirt to ride up. She gasped into Mason's mouth when he touched her bare skin and he hissed when he felt her own fingers suddenly come into contact with his stomach.

"You need to tell me what feels good, okay?" He panted into her skin as he released her lips to work his way down her neck, stopping just above her breasts to look up at Ana. They had done this before, but he'd never ventured lower than her collarbones. He wanted to make sure she was still okay with it before doing anything else.

He fought to catch his breath as he realized she was facing the ceiling and couldn't see that he was trying to catch her attention. "Anastasia," he called out.

She finally glanced down at him and he heard her gasp when they made eye contact. "Keep going," she encouraged breathlessly.

Mason smiled to himself as he trailed his lips down her sternum, letting go of one of her hips and tugging the neckline of her shirt down slightly to get better access. He heard another gasp, this one followed by a quiet moan as he sucked a mark into her skin.

His eyes rolled back at the noise, his mind swimming at the taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her.

He leaned down a bit more, finally releasing her other hip to place both of his hands on other side of her body to hover above her.

He paused for a brief time to just stare at her, his eyes roaming over her flushed skin and heaving chest. She noticed the hesitation, her fingers digging into his skin and causing him to groan softly from both pleasure and pain.

"I want you to touch me more," Ana breathed out.

Mason whimpered. He fucking whimpered. Like he was some poor little puppy that was begging for her attention.

Maybe he was.

He cleared his throat, "What do you want me to touch, baby?"

She took hold of one of his hands then with both of her own and Mason struggled to maintain his balance as she trailed it from the center of her chest and down, down, down, down, before placing it directly on her-.

He glanced up at her as he experimentally lightly rubbed just over where she had placed his fingers over her pants, where he could feel the heat emanating from her sex.

Ana cried out at the sensation, her hips rising up to meet his touch when he put just a bit more pressure on that exact spot. She reached up to grab at his shoulders, her fingers clenching around the fabric of his shirt as she fumbled for a more secure grip.

"I bet that feels so fucking good, huh princess?" Mason wasn't sure if she had ever masturbated before (he definitely had) but he was sure that another person's touch would probably feel drastically different than her own if she ever did.

He was desperate for her to touch him too, but he could wait. He wanted her to feel good first.

"It's so hot," she moaned out.

"We can fix that if you want to, baby," he told her as he removed his hand from her heat. She nodded and started pulling at the edge of her shirt and Mason couldn't hold back his laughter when he noticed her struggling. "Slow down a bit, princess."

He instructed her to raise her arms up and he adjusted slightly in order to pull the shirt up and over her head. Just as he tossed it to the side he felt her shifting and looked down to see her now trying to pull down her sweatpants.

Mason froze for a brief moment at the sight of her laying there in her bra before he remembered what he was supposed to be doing and helped her tug off the pants. She was only in her underwear now, a simple pair of gray panties and a lace bra.

God, she was so fucking perfect.

She was all curves and beautiful brown skin and it made him breathless.

He ran his hands up her thighs as he met her gaze. "That better my pretty girl?" He tilted his head, staring down at her and thinking that he had to be the luckiest person on earth in order to be with her like this.

"Thanks," she panted.

He grinned as he placed his hand back over her sex, not wanting to venture underneath her underwear just yet but still wanting to give her as much pleasure as he could. "Ever had an orgasm before?" He questioned as he circled his index and middle fingers lightly over where he thought her clitoris might be.

He wasn't entirely sure he was in the right area at all, especially considering that he couldn't even see what he was looking for. But - judging by her reaction - he certainly found something.

"Mhm-," she nodded with a small whimper. Mason sucked in a sharp breath at the noise, heat traveling through his body and making him sweat.

"Show me how to make you cum," he demanded.

She threw her head back at his words, releasing a low moan as she guided his hand to where she wanted it to be.

He watched intently as she used his fingers to bring herself closer to release, guiding his fingers and directing his movements to give her the most pleasure. He committed the movements to memory for future use, wanting to be able to do it all himself the next time.

Suddenly she stiffened, her back arching and the side of her face digging into the pillow as she turned her head. Mason hurriedly cupped her sex, feeling a gush of heat hit his palm before a hint of liquid soaked through her panties.

He watched Ana's face as she experienced the height of her pleasure, her nose scrunching and her eyes fluttering closed as her mouth fell open.

Her moan was quiet but long, drifting off into a pleased sigh as she relaxed on the sheets. She looked so happy and content then that Mason would have thought she had just woken up from a deep sleep if not for what they had just done.

Mason smiled down at her, a feeling of complete adoration and devotion encompassing his entire being.

It hit him.

It seared him.

It consumed him.

~~~

Word Count: 2569

A/N: Longest chapter yet and I still wanted to add more lol.

Also can we just appreciate that the word count ends in 69??? I call it fate.

Hope you enjoyed :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 74 20
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...
42.1K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
7.4K 190 22
"OH MY GOD." I quickly remove my hands from Ethan's face, but he keeps his arms around me. It was Lorena. "I leave you...outside for two hours.....a...
2.1K 129 30
Kaylani West is in year 3rd year of college while the School, Duke Depp is in his 3rd year also. Duke is smart, tall, hot, popular, and a basket bal...