Tainted Hearts

Od HusnaNasir101

Love and family#1 (Completed ✅) (Not edited) A prince. The heir of the palace. The king in waiting. Aryan Muh... Více

CAST
1~School.
2~Invitation.
3-The announcement.
4-Nigeria.
5-Ameerah's Confession.
6-The plan.
7-For them.
5 years later: Cast.
8-Workaholic.
9-the events.
10-Parisha.
11-Graduation.
12-Sealed.
13-calm before the storm.
14-Unwanted memories.
15- trouble in paradise.
16-Kidnapped.
17-To Late.
18-Traumatized.
19-Her past.
20-Moving on.
21-The dinner.
22-Months later.
23-Her....?
24-Amal.
25-Changes.
26-The Accident.
27-A hurricane.
28-Leaving.
29-Successful.
30-The meeting.
31-The real truth.
32-She's alive?
33- 23 years ago.
34-She's gone.
35:Happiness.
36:The pink box.
37:The MA'S
HAPPY BIRTHDAY T H🎊🎊
38-Royal majesty.
39-His mother.
40-it's to real to be true..
41-A love like theirs.
42-Deja Vu.
44-Epilogue🥺🤧❤️.
WBOD🎊🎊
Sorry!!

43-The end isn't always the end......

56 8 0
Od HusnaNasir101

Indeed every journey has an end..........

And this is the end..
But sometimes the end isn't always the end.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

4 years later.

Long live the king, was the only thing he could hear as he walked down from his throne to the main palace, with a small smile on his lips.

4 years have past already, Four years of happiness, four years of hardships, four years of sorrows.
A lot has happened indeed, the died of the old king, the death of Nona, Adnan getting married, the twins giving birth to a pair of twins; Raheenat and Razeeqat for Minal and Aman and Amar for Manal Rahma giving birth to a bouncing baby boy; named after the king, but they call him sultan.

Nona died first which shattered him completely, after her death the king got a heart attack and died immediately. Aryan could still hear the sound of his family crying and sobbing. That year was the worst year of their life but they still moved on.

He smiled softly when he entered the main palace where he lives with his family. Checking his Rolex watch, he sigh he is late again for dinner.

Today they are having a family dinner, so even Nabil and his family have to come to the main palace, with their mothers.
Aryan moves to the dining room, where he saw his family eating and talking, they haven't noticed him yet so he lean against the wall, he looked at his two sons first; Asim and Ariz and smiled proudly they have grown up so fast, and they all look so handsome,for sure girls will be after them. He then looked at nabil's son Kalil, and smiled proudly again the boy will surely be the strongest when he grew up.

His eyes moved to his two princesses; Nayla and Layla, happiness shining in his eyes, his eyes looked at everyone's happy faces, they have all moved on and all of them are happy.
Even Sofia.

Finally he looked at the love of his life face, his Parisha, his Noor, his wife, his Alisha, words can't describe how much he loves her, they surely have their ups and downs but they never for once left each other's side.

He cleared his throat to gain their attention and he did "you late again Aryan" his mother stated.

"Am sorry mom" he said placing a peck on his daughter's forehead and sultans.

"Evening daddyyyy" the girls and boys stated.

"Evening" he said beaming before patting the twins and khalil's shoulder.

"Evening Ummi and mama"

"How was the meeting son?" mama asked

"Allahamdulillah"

He sat at the head of the chair with Alisha at his right and Ariz by his left side.

"Adda Sofia is coming back from school tomorrow" Ariz muttered excitedly.

"Yup we going to pick her right?" Alisha stated looking at Aryan. He nodded his head with a grin and she grinned back at him.

^#^#^<€<<<<<<>€><<><<>£££¥¥¥¥•||\_🤧😂

"Say your prayers before going to sleep" Aryan said switching the light off for the twins.

"Okay Abbi, love yah"

"Love you too"

He replied closing their door and walking to the girls room.

"They are asleep already?" He asked Alisha, she hummed and smiled.

"They are"

"Let's get you to bed then" Aryan said to Alisha and she chuckled as he picked her up in a bridal style.

He gently dropped her on their bed before going to their closets and changing into a sweat pant with a tee shirt because of the cold weather.

He lay down on the bed and cuddled up with her.

"How was the meeting today" she asked sleepily.

"It was fine, Adnan and falmata, are coming tomorrow."

"Wow okay"

"We are going to Riyadh for Zayn and Nayn's 26th birthday" Aryna said

"Awwwnn, the twins should better come and get married" Alisha stated and Aryan laughed.

"Tell that to Zayn, at least Nayn had a wife before"

"She died and left him with nothing but bad memories" Alisha said sadly.

"But also left a precious little gift for him" Aryan said.

She smiled "yes"

"Next month is my princesses birthday"

"They will be Five years inshaallah"

"Inshaallah"

()()()()(()())(()()(()()(()()(((()((()(()(()(()(()((()(()(

"Happy birthday Daddy's princesses" Alisha said waking her two girls up.

They both smiled before wrapping their arms around their mothers body.

"Thank you Mammy!!" They yelled excitedly.

"Happy birthday sisters" the boys barged in joining the hug.

"Thank you Yaya's" Nayla and Layla said at the same time.

"Let's get you both dressed up" Alisha said to her children lovingly.

"Oya choose one" Alisha said

"The blue!!"Nayla said,

"The green!!"Layla said,

"Ok let's do this, we put the blue one first then later we will but the green one."

"Okay Amma" they both side excitedly, before dressing up in the blue dress.

"Where are my princesses" Aryan said coming inside the girls closet.

"Here we are Dadddyyyy" they said happily twirling around for him to see their dress.

"Oh my Allah, you look so beautiful, Awwwwn am in tears" Aryan said dramatically while Alisha chuckled.

"You look beautiful cuppy " Ariz said to Layla before pecking her on the forehead.

"Thank you Cuddle" she said hugging him.

He gave her box that was wrapped up with pink leather.

He turned to Nayla and hugged her placing a peck on her temple, "you look awesome cuddle" he told her.

"Thank you cuppieeee" she said. He then hand her the same box he gave her twin sister.

"From me And Asim"
They opened it and saw a teddy bear, happiness shone in the eyes as they hugged Asim tightly "thank you, thank you, thank you" they kept saying.

"You welcome" he said placing a peck on their cheek.

Aryan clapped his hands and two maids came in with a doll house.

"From your mom" Aryan said.

"OMG thank you Mammy we love you!!" they yelled before wrapping their arms around her.

They turned to their father and stare at him "Abbi where is our gift" they said in their childish voice.

"Well this year, your father here decided to take you to Disney land"

"With us right!?" The boys asked.

"It's a family trip after all" Aryan replied happily.

................;;.....;;;...........;;;............;;;;;;;;...........;;;;;.;;

"And who are this two?" Nayla and Layla asked.

"Aaliyah and Na'ia" Aryan said sadly.

"Your elder sisters" Alisha added.

"Where are they?" they asked sleepily

"In heaven"

"We wish they were here with us" they said sadly.

Aryan and Alisha sat on a two sitter together, watching the television.

"Finally the well known criminal Atiq saddiq Tariq was killed today after serving his punishments for five years"

"He's dead" Alisha whispered.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder "he is finally"

"Thank you for fixing me, thank you for been there for me, thank you for standing by my side, I am glad that I met you" Alisha said tears rolling down her cheeks

"Stop thanking me Parisha, I should thank you instead"

"I Love you" she said her voice thick with emotions.

"I love you more hayat"

"Your heart isn't tainted by the way" Alisha said

"So is yours"

"I don't think even Zaynab's heart was tainted it was just Atiq's tainted soul that touched hers" Aryan added while his wife nodded in agreement, but kept Quite.

Allahamdulillah.

The Last chapter is down.

It's a wrap I think.🥺🤧

I
Am
Speechless 😶

Epilogue coming up soon inshaallah.
I love you guys🥺❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.5K 5.9K 37
"Why?" she whispered. "WHY?!!! ABUBAKAR WHY?!!!" she screamed. Her voice sounded inhumane. I flinched and watched as she broke down crying again. "...
1.2M 35.8K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
63.9K 3.6K 50
#1 Legally InsanE Being the daughter of a prestigious Indian Politician has never been so difficult untill I come across the biggest lie of my entire...