stranger things oneshots

By bitchy_lynn

so this book was just eddie oneshots until i decided to make it into a multiple person oneshot book :) unless... More

1) the dance
3) mine
4) daddy im yours
5) guitar lessons
6) liar
7) edging
8) "you come first"
9) not enough
AUTHORS NOTE
10) *jonathan byers* wish
11) *jonathan byers* take my breath away
12) *robin buckley* birthday trouble
13) *billy hargrove* circles
A/N
*steve/eddie/reader* givin the dog a bone
so um

2) "hold me closer.."

3.1K 44 15
By bitchy_lynn

Word count- 1571

Genre- fluff 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can I come over?"

Your voice is sweet and soft through the phone. Sleepy. Eddie smiles, leaning into the wall.

"Course you can, princess. It's late though, are you tired?" he rasps. You hum in affirmation.

"Can't sleep."

You struggle with sleeping often, spending many nights without so much as a second of rest. Eddie tries in every way he can to help, doing everything from playing you soothing music to holding you in his arms and cuddling you to sleep. Sometimes his efforts pay off - other times, not so much.

"Alright, baby. You want me to come and get you?"

"'s alright, I'll walk." Eddie frowns, his little grunt makes you giggle. Balancing the phone between his ear and shoulder, he rifles through the array of possessions scattered by the front door and jumps in triumph when he finds his car keys.

"I don't want you walking so late by yourself, beautiful. I'm gonna come and get you, okay?"

"'kay, Eds. See you soon. Love you."

"Love you more."

Eddie hangs up and crosses his arms. You must be exhausted if how agreeable you are is anything to go by. Usually you'd do anything but let Eddie help you, arguing and protesting for every second that your boyfriend is trying to make your life easier. But you just don't have it in you. You're so fucking tired.

The drive to your house isn't a long one, but Eddie hates the idea of you out, alone, in the middle of the night. He's so protective of you - and with good reason.

You're already waiting outside when he arrives. Hopping into the passenger seat, you gaze up at him with drooping eyes. He threads fingers through your hair, nimble and wonderfully gentle, and you murmur quietly, leaning into him.

"Hi, pretty princess," he says, "Let's get you to bed. We can cuddle, have some tea, whatever you want."

"Tea?" you giggle.

"Yeah! I read somewhere that it's like, super calming and can help you fall asleep. So I bought some for you."

"Thank you, baby." You smile, climbing awkwardly into his lap in the car. He sits back, immediately making room for you. You're so lucky, really, to have someone who puts up with all of this. Who wants you despite all of your silly quirks and flaws, even though you're difficult and stubborn and hard to deal with sometimes. Eddie loves you regardless. Pushing your hair back from your face, he kisses your forehead; you whine, holding his face still to press a kiss to his lips. He sits up, deepening the kiss; your lips mesh together, warm and soft and comforting, and Eddie's tongue slips through and into your mouth, pulling a hum from you.

"Eddie," you whine against his lips, fingers curled around his t-shirt.

"Shh, shh. 's alright," he reassures, thumb caressing your cheek. "C'mon, let's get you home."

A grin cracks across your face at the word home. What's his is yours, after all, and Eddie has always adhered to that.

You climb back over to the passenger seat, clicking your seatbelt in and hugging your knees.

"Good girl," Eddie says, rubbing your cheek before starting the car engine again.

The ride to Eddie's is short and quiet; you struggle to keep your eyes open, but still sleep refuses to come. By the time you realise that you're stationary and Eddie's already out of the car, he's lifting you. You wrap your arms around his neck, breathing him in and working deft fingers into the baby hairs at the nape of his neck. With your other hand, you twirl the ends of his long hair, smiling dazedly into his neck. His steps are long and languid, purposely so as not to jolt you. He unlocks the caravan, setting you down gently so he can close the door behind him. You make for the bed, laying down on the pillows that smell like him and inhaling deeply.

"Smells like weed in here, Eds," you laugh.

"Sorry, sweetheart."

"No, the smell isn't bad," you reply, "jus' different."

"Okay, what do you wanna do? What d'ya think'll help you fall asleep?"

"Dunno. Will you cuddle me?"

He throws his heavy boots off along with his jacket, climbing into the bed alongside you. You're on him in an instant, shuddering at the touch you've been sorely lacking. You already feel like you could fall asleep.

"I missed you," you tell him, pushing your arms under his own and stretching."

"I missed you too, princess. Missed this." You hum thoughtfully at his reply, kissing his jaw.

"How's Hellfire been? Is your campaign going well?"

"Oh yeah, it's going really well. It'd be better if I had my lucky charm to come with me."

"That me?" you giggle.

"Of course that's you. Will you come, sweetheart? Please?"

"Yeah, Eds, I'll come. You've just got to help me sneak out. My dad has me on house arrest."

"I'm not messing with your dad. He scares me," he laughs. "What did you do?"

"I snuck out to go to one of Steve's parties and I may have come back a little bit drunk."

"Oh my god," he cackles, his chest shaking with the force of his laughs.

"Not my finest moment," you admit, "He only really grounded me because I threw up on the front doorstep."

Eddie cries actual tears at that, wheezing and howling above you. You scrunch your face up, batting at him halfheartedly.

"You're so mean!"

"It's funny, princess. I'm sorry!"

You settle yourself in the juncture of his neck, his infectious happiness relaxing you infinitesimally. His arm travels up and around your shoulders, rubbing soothing circles into your skin. You shiver, slipping your hands beneath his t-shirt.

"Y'alright?" he asks, tilting his head to get a glimpse of your face.

"'m alright. Just tired."

He pulls the blankets further over you, pressing his lips to your temple. Before he knows what's happened, you've drifted off to sleep nestled in his arms.

You manage to doze for a few hours before you're wide awake again. You feel refreshed and significantly better. Eddie sleeps soundly next to you and you smile, tracing his tattoos with the very tip of your finger. Your lips follow, pressing chaste kisses to his skin, anywhere you can reach. You do it for no other reason than you need to feel close to him.

"Fuck, I love you," Eddie rasps, voice thick with sleep. "Can't believe I have you all to myself."

You laugh, snuggling back into his awaiting arms and kissing a trail along his jaw and cheek.

"I love you more," you mumble.

"Don't test me, princess. You want me to prove how much I love you?"

The innuendo isn't wasted on you and your eyes widen as his arms tighten around your frame.

"Baby, it's so early!" you squeal, writhing in his iron grip.

"Shh, shh," he coaxes, body crushing yours from above now; his skilled hands have you soft like putty within mere seconds and you go lax, baring your throat to him like an offering. A sacrifice.

"There's my girl," he praises, teeth grazing the tender skin over your trachea. "So good for me. So pretty."

"Eddie," you whimper, pawing at his chest and abdomen.

"I'm right here. What do you want?" he almost purrs, knowing exactly what to say to rile you up.

"I-I want you," you manage to stutter out, arms sprawled around you. You've gone limp like prey - and he's hunting you.

"Gonna have to be more specific than that, sweetheart. I'm right here."

Your skin is on fire, buzzing with energy that needs to be expelled. You need him to do something, anything.

"Kiss me please."

He doesn't need any more encouragement, lips feverish against your own. When his hands cup your cheeks, rings cold against your warm skin, you prop yourself up on your elbows, pressing yourself as far into him as you can get. He murmurs love words against your lips.

"Good girl. So good f'me, princess. Fuck, I love you so much." Incoherent whines are your only reply as you practically try to crawl inside of his skin. You can't seem to get close enough and it's driving you mad.

"Sweetheart, I'm here. Chill out," Eddie laughs. You could almost cry. You need to be closer.

"I can't," you breathe, tucking your bare arms under his t-shirt. "Not close enough."

"Alright, alright. If you wanted me to take my clothes off, should've just asked." He winks, stripping his shirt off in one clean movement. You pounce, nuzzling into him. He cradles you like you're made of china, lips gliding over your face and shoulders. "Sweetheart, what is it?"

"I just missed you," you say, "Everything is so much worse when you're away."

"I have you, princess. I missed you so much."

The fatigue returns tenfold, crashing over you like a wave, pulling you under. It's almost as if your body knows you're safe with Eddie and allows you to relax. To sleep peacefully without worry.

"Can we go back to sleep please?" you ask. Eddie nods.

"Finally feeling tired, hm?"

"Yeah."

He gets you comfortable, smiling at your dozy expression. You sigh softly, pressing your face to his chest and wrapping your arms around his neck. Humming, you kiss the hollow of his throat.

"Love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart." He rubs your head with deft fingers until you're pulled back under by sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 535 18
a collection of imagines about the loml, eddie "the freak" munson. requests are open!
2.1K 6 13
A book of oneshots with the stranger things characters.
1.8K 138 34
Changing this up, this holds just my oneshots & short ideas for stories. There are character cards for each Stranger Things character, but Eddie, Bil...
214K 1K 5
Well, I write some stranger things's one shots on Tumblr and I decided to post some here too.