~My Azura~

By MacK530

Azura was just your normal innocent girl kind to everyone but also very shy. She had one blue eye and the oth... More

(Introduction)
•WARNING•
|Chapter 1|
|Charpter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Charpter 4|
|Chaptet 5|
|Charpter 6|
|Charpter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Charpter 12|
|Charpter 13|
|Chapter 15|
Chapter 16
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|

|Chapter 14|

1.5K 23 0
By MacK530

"Hi Mrs. Wilson." I said smiling and wave at her. "Why hello there darling!"

Mrs. Wilson is an older lady about in her 70s but she is sweet and kind. She kinda like a mother figure for me. I knew her way before my mother and father past. Me and my mama would always come here to read or just spend time with Mrs.Wilson.

"And haven't I told you to call me Annabella." She said crossing her arms across her chest. I put my head down. "Sorry Mrs- Annabella." Her eyes soften "aww my poor bunny come here little one." She said walking towards me with open arms.

"How are you bunny." I hug here tightly letting her know I'm not doing to well. "Aw bunny it's alright I know you miss them dearly and I miss them to. We will just have to go through this together."

Annabella calls me bunny because she said that I'm always soft and cuddly. Which I think is weird but hey I think the nickname is cute so that's a bonus! Right?

"Come on bunny let's not be all sad go choose a book and when you come up to check out I'll have chocolate milk and cookies waiting for you to." I smile brightly. "Oh my gosh cookies and chocolate milk are the best together! Ooo! I'm so excited." I ran to one of the books shelves and start looking through all the wonderful books.

I grabbed three books all I have been wanting to read since they came out. I walk over to Annabella and as she promise has chocolate milk and a box of cookies waiting for me.

"Are you ready to check out bunny." I giggle. "Yes ma'am." I set the books on the counter and grab my chocolate milk.

When she was all done I was also done with my chocolate milk to and also ate some cookies. "Have a wonderful bunny! If you need anything I'm always there." I nod and grab a lollipop out of my purse. I place on the counter with a little note that has hearts and smiley faces everywhere.

I pick up the bag of book and also the box of cookies.

I walk out of there with a smile on my face because as I said this place would make me happy.

°°°

"No Violet I don't want to." I whined. "Why not it will be fun." She said while crossing her arms.

"Because I don't want to go to a party today was all ready hard enough." She tilted her head to the side a bit. I look at the ground not wanting to cry today. "I went to the park and the parents just reminded me of them. Sorry." I looked up and Violets eyes were soft.

"Aw baby if you would have told me I would have said fuck no to the party." I looked at her sternly. "I mean freak no?" She said more of a question.

"Okay so no party but we are going to have a wonderful sleepover okay you can't get rid of me that easily missy." I giggle and she smiled to.

I grabbed Lucky ready for tea to be spilled. "Okay how are things with you and Archer." She blushed at the thought of him. "Ooo tell me please." I said with puppy eyes.

She laugh. "Okay okay don't give me such a cute face." I giggle and slapped her hand away from trying to pinch my cheek. "First of all rude second of all we are doing good he gives me a whites rose everyday and it just melts my heart." She climbed onto my bed and tackle me. We both look at each other and just had a laughing fit.

After we clam down a bit I looked up at the ceiling. "I'm glad you two are good y'all met to be." " just like you and Vincenzo." I blushed. "Nuu!"

"Yeah right I see how he looks at you. It's cute I have never seen him like this." I smile.

Vince makes me happy he is the one that saved me. And if I could I would pay him the whole world just so he know I appreciate him so much. Maybe I should give him an elephant everyone's love elephant and if they don't they are an alien.

Oo I should also give him cookies everyday too! That be so cute. And I should give him notes with hearts and smiley faces just so he starts off the day on a good note. Hehe see what I did there I would give him a note and he would start the day with a good note. Nope only me okay.

°°°

It's now the morning Viv had already left because she had school. But I was still in bed cuddling with Lucky my little elephant.

Okay well I actually I have to do school today and study because I have a test coming up and I need to be prepared.

So I get out of bed and head to my bathroom I get the shower ready for me and get the clothes I will be wearing which it leggings and a white crop top with a white fluffy cardigan that goes to my knees.

After my wonderful shower I do my hair and a little bit of makeup just mascara and chapstick. I walk out of my bathroom grab my laptop and head to my desk to work I also get my note book other book I may need as well.

I put on my glasses and was ready to go because I could now see but there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I said in a soft voice. The door open to reveal my auntie. "Good morning sweetie sorry to bother but I just came in here to make sure you were doing your school and everything." I nod "yes auntie I'm going to study for a test I have in a few days."

"Good girl now I will be going now see you in a few hours I hope." She came to me to give me to give me a kiss on the forehead. "Love you auntie hope you have a wonderful day." She smiled at me. "You to my dear girl. Love you so much bye!" With that she walk out and I was preparing for a wonder test. Joking I mean a hard test. I sign and start writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 760 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...
3.1K 77 36
[COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] Athena Vasilios had just figured out that her parents had been leaders of the Italian Mafia. Unfortunately, they've passed awa...
393 14 12
THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSON OF THE SAME BOOK BUT OLDER ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ • Mature senses • vulgar Language • violence/fighting _____________________...
272 3 16
"Your eyes telling me, you want me" he grabbed me. caressed my cheeks. "What are you talking about?" shivering under his touch. "Shh" he leaned in an...