I Can Feel It [Ranboo x OC]

By AverageGothAuthor

a non-binary drummer and a gay streamer, two different worlds combine and a new love blossoms can their relat... More

I Can Feel It
PART ONE
CHAPTER 1: MEET AND GREET & TEXTS
CHAPTER 2: FACETIME AND MUSICALS
CHAPTER 4: SUNSET AND FAMILY
CHAPTER 5: COFFEE SHOP COLOURS
CHAPTER 6: BIOLOGICAL BROTHER
CHAPTER 7: BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 8: PARTY
CHAPTER 9: NIGHT OUT
CHAPTER 10: SMILES
CHAPTER 11: CUDDLES
PART TWO
CHAPTER 12: STUDIO
CHAPTER 13: BEACH DAY
CHAPTER 14: SHOPPING TRIP
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
A/N
CHAPTER 15: MIDNIGHT STARS

CHAPTER 3: STREAMING AND BREAKFAST

2.3K 58 115
By AverageGothAuthor

"Hey Ash, I gotta go stream. You could join if you want though if you have discord?" Ranboo was sad that he had to leave but he hoped Ash could join. "Who doesn't have discord? My phone is literally leaning on one of my monitors for my pc as well," Ash rolled their eyes as if it was obvious. "Why didn't you say that before? I've been using a dirty mug as a phone stand this whole time dude," Ranboo faked an annoyed look but Ash just laughed quietly.

Oh that laugh, it was like music to Mark's ears. He smiled slightly, imagining hear it in person. He shook his head to clear his thoughts before getting everything set up for the stream. Ash had ran down stairs to get their dinner but they said they'd just eat upstairs. They'd added each other and gotten into a call first though so Ash could just unmute when they were ready.

When Ash got back upstairs they sat down to quickly eat their macaroni cheese and cold pizza. They listened to Ranboo talk to his chat and couldn't help but smile at how sweet he really was. He was just messing around in a random game Ash didn't have but they decided to have a little fun with it. They waited until they were certain that Ranboo would be surprised before unmuting and yelling.

"BOOB BOY HELLO!" "Ash why?" He asked after he calmed down. "Why not?" Ash spoke calmy as if they hadnt just screamed. "Well yeah I guess, if you can yell then why wouldn't you?" Ranboo tried to explain their logic before introducing Ash to chat. Some of them recognised Ash from their band but to most they were brand new.

"Ashy I think my chat likes you more than me," Ranboo said with a fake sad voice. "Haha L, I'm the best!" Ash cheered, happy that chat liked them. "Ash no now they're spamming." "Not my problem bitch boy," the shorter retorted. "I thought you were meant to be nice to me?" Mark questioned. "I am nice, I'm just tryna give your chat some good clips to post and clickbait," Ash explained as if it made complete sense.

This fake bickering continued for the entire stream and chat loved it. Chat also shipped them. A lot. Neither of the two said anything about it as they didn't want to draw attention to something they were both confused about themselves. Eventually though, the stream ended and #ranbash was trending on twitter.

It was almost two in the morning and Ash and Mark were still on call. Both had their cameras on and were just talking quietly. Ash was wrapped in a blanket, clearly tired. The red head yawned and curled further into their blanket.

"Ash you need sleep, go to bed," Ranboo spoke softly, not wanting Ash to sleep sitting upright. "But I wanna talk to you," the shorter murmured. "How about you move to the call on your phone and I can still talk to you until you fall asleep?" Mark tried to come to a compromise. "Oke," Ash yawned and quickly rejoined the call on their phone.

Only five minutes later Ash was curled up under a pile of blankets, pillows and stuffed animals with their phone beside them. Ranboo smiled, blushing at their soft snoring. He'd only known them for a couple of days but  he definitely had not so platonic feelings for Ash, he just hoped it really was reciprocated.

Ash woke up to the sound of quiet typing. They slowly opened their eyes and stretched with a yawn. "Ash? You awake?" a voice spoke softly. "Yeah I'm awake Marz, just tired still," Ash's voice was raspier than normal and sent shivers up Ranboo's spine.

"Hey if you want I could order you some breakfast and coffee to help wake you up?" he asked, hoping Ash would let him. "Wait really? You don't need to, wait you dont even have the address though," Ash was immediately awake at the thought of free food.

"If you dm me the address and your usual coffee order and stuff I could even bring it myself," Mark phrased it as a question, crossing his fingers for a yes.

"Simp. But if you want to you can, just gimme a minute to get dressed and everything first, I look like shit right now," Ash was excited to see Mark again even if they had only just woke up.

"You don't need to look good for me, you're handsome no matter what. Anyway I'm gonna go get ready, see you soon Ashy!" Ash blushed at the compliment and said bye, before getting ready for this... date? whatever it is.

Marz (:

hey im on the way over now, is there anything else you want me to pick up for you?

hi
are you my sugar daddy now or something?

if you want me to be i could

what.

what.

anyway
could you get me a pack of chocolate chip cookies and a box of sushi from the supermarket please? (:

sure! ill see you soon ashy :)

see ya marz (:

"HEY GUYS, MARK IS COMING OVER AND BRINGING ME FOOD!" Ash yelled down to the others. "OK ASHER! DO I NEED TO GIVE HIM THE OVER PROTECTIVE OLDER BROTHER TALK YET?" Ollie called back while Wren and Bea hoth yelled something along the lines of "simp" or "thats gay".

"WE'RE NOT DATING BITCH!"

"NOT YET-"

Mars (:

im outside i think?

im come you.

Ash ran downstairs, their curls bouncing with each step. They could feel the rest of the band staring but they didn't care.  Ash quickly opened the door and there he was, wearing a hawaiian shirt with his arms full of cookies, sushi, two coffees and a bag of breakfast foods.

"Hi," Ash said leaning against the door frame, his open flannel shirt blowing slightly in the faint breeze. They shamelessly raked their eyes over the taller, checking him out. Ranboo blushed brighly and glanced down for a second.

"Hi Ashy," he said, "can I come in or are you making me just stand here?" "Oh yeah, you can come in. Come with me to the best room. And ignore the idiots over there," Ash rambled as they lead the taller inside and up the stairs.

"And this is the attic where I am kept," Ash stated as if it was a normal phrase. "Okayy then. Where should I put all this?" Mark asked. "Just put it over there on the desk for now but give me my coffee. And my breakfast," Ash spoke as they turned on the old tv across from the bed. And by bed they mean the pile of blankets, pillows and stuffed animals on a mattress at one side of the room.

The two sat on the bed together, Ash resting their head on Marks shoulder while the two watched random movies. They were wrapped in blankets, tangled up together while they ate a late breakfast.

Hours later they were layed down together talking with music softly playing in the background. Ash had their head rested on Ranboo's chest and Ranboo had his arms wrapped around Ash. They spoke about anything and everything, not realising that they'd spent the whole day curled up together. Until the sunset was visible through the skylight above them.

"Hey Marz, follow me."

AYO CHAPTER 3!!
anyway this is only gonna be very gay soon
i cant wait
its already gay but just
it gets better

make sure you eat, drink, touch grass and take your meds if you need to <3

- Akos, 14/6/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 804 43
Cover by: SomoneStoleMyToast2 Tommy and Tubbo have been friends for forever and Tommy doesn't usually have trouble meeting people. Tubbo falls for ev...
68.9K 2K 15
"smile, clarissa, smile for me!" ranboo pulled her lips to form a smile. ------ clarissa willaims meets fellow streamer, ranboo through her friends...
15.6K 266 10
Y/n is Tubbo's twin and the two met up with a bunch of friends and stream a lot. Y/n has tortes and they have social anxiety. Their tics aren't that...
225K 5.3K 61
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Venus, who has a disease where she can't go outside, falls in love with a boy and hides half of her life from him. OR ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚...