AGAINST THE TIDE Book #2

By jmhallewell

Marcelle and Vittoria are on a path that challenges their union and choice to be in love. Will they cave into... More

Author's Note
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One: For Love
Chapter Two: Locked Doors
Chapter Three: Incompetence
Chapter Four: Succumbing
Chapter Five: An Admission
Chapter Six: It's A Sin
Chapter Seven: Intention
Chapter Eight: Ex Wife
Chapter Nine: Aged Fine Wine
Chapter Ten: Untold Secrets Part 1
Chapter Eleven: Understanding
Chapter Twelve: An Older Friend
Chapter Thirteen: The Sister
Chapter Fourteen: The Siblings
Chapter Fifteen: The Bid
Chapter Sixteen: Si Signor
Chapter Eighteen: He Loves Me Too!
Chapter Nineteen: Labelled
Chapter Twenty: Reactions
Chapter Twenty One: Silence
Chapter Twenty Two: Solved
Chapter Twenty Three: Precedence
Chapter Twenty Four: Untold Secrets Part 2
Chapter Twenty Five: In Marseilles Part 1
Chapter Twenty Six: In Marseilles Part 2
Chapter Twenty Seven: Rehab
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Parents
Chapter Twenty Nine: Welcome Home
Chapter Thirty: Home Is Best
Chapter Thirty One: The Hit
Chapter Thirty Two: Messages For You
Chapter Thirty Three: Transition
Chapter Thirty Four: Her Jealousy Part 1
Chapter Thirty Five: She's Back
Chapter Thirty Six: Little Diavolo
Chapter Thirty Seven: It's Personal
Chapter Thirty Eight: Ciao Chica
Chapter Thirty Nine: Her sisters
Chapter Forty: Her Jealousy Part 2
Chapter Forty One: A Good Day?
Chapter Forty Two: Unexpected
Chapter Forty Three: Red Part 1
Chapter Forty Four: Red Part 2
Chapter Forty Five: Love Me Forever
Chapter Forty Six: A Good Streak
Chapter Forty Seven: A Dream
Chapter Forty Eight: Wake Up Dear
Chapter Forty Nine: The Parking Lot Beef
Chapter Fifty: Too Many Hands
Chapter Fifty One: The Mothers
Chapter Fifty Two: Bickering Pair
Chapter Fifty Three: Love Me Forever Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four: Love Me Forever Part 2
Chapter Sixty: Love Me Forever Part 3
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen: She Loves Me

434 63 60
By jmhallewell

Vittoria's POV
"Good morning." I smiled at Sherry.

She looks confused. I don't understand how she is still sleeping at this hour. I'm up when the sun is up.

"Bloody hell Vee. What time is it?"

"10:45am."

"Am I late for something?"

"No. I just came to visit. Is it okay?"

I have to tell her what happened with Signor. I'm still surprised by it. We have been naughty many times but that has never happened.

"You visit people at 10:45am?"

I pushed her aside when she took too long to move. "I restrained myself. I was to come at 8am after Signor left. Something happened to me. I must tell you. I must tell someone who won't laugh at me."

"Did you two finally do it?"

They tease me over how I'm still a virgin and dating Marcelle.

"No." I chuckled. "I wait for wedding night."

I'm not even sure of my own words. After last night will I really be able to wait? I felt something powerful. I felt something I have never felt before.

"Vee, you're torturing that poor guy." That is what Marcelle also said. "When he gets you on this so called wedding night, you'll need a new back."

"That sounds painful."

"Thin line. What happened to you?"

I followed her to the bathroom.

"So signor was upset about me running off without telling him and stealing the panda. He said to me..." I paused to look around. "Are you alone? I'm shy."

"Did you see anyone else in the house?"

"Just the panda. He has made a big mess in the kitchen. I help you clean. He told me to raise my dress."

She stopped brushing her teeth. "What?" They like listening to such stories. They wonder how Signor survives with me refusing to give in.

"I didn't understand too. But when Signor says I do. I do immediately. I don't ask questions."

"Aha!"

"I felt something across my behind. I jump up fast and I see uh.... he had a uh... uh... how do I say... leather thing with many strings. What you call it?"

"Flog." She answered.

"Ay si! He says hands on the dresser, dress up, look away and count. I ask him count what signor? He says count when I flog you. He says if I don't count he starts again. Ay Sherry we kept starting over and I was standing on my toes like this."

I demonstrated. I can almost feel his hand on my bottom. I can almost feel it happening again.

"How many?"

"I don't know. I was just repeating numbers in English and Italian. My bottom was hot and he was speaking softly in Italian... reprimanding me softly in my ear and then it happened."

"What happened?"

I was surprised too. It was my first time to do that.

"Don't laugh at me and don't ever tell anyone signorina." I pleaded.

"Pinky swear." She took my small finger.

"I pee."

She burst out laughing so hard that I also started laughing.

"Did you really?"

"Si! Much pee! I was trembling. It was different from when I go to the toilet." It just came out of me. I had no control.

"No. It wasn't pee."

"What else?"

"Did someone fish you out from medieval times? Did you come here in a time machine? Why don't you know these things? The nuns didn't tell you?" Emilia will die when she finds out what happened. "This sexual ignorance will kill you!"

"No signorina the nuns forbid the 'S' word. They did not tell me anything."

"All right love. Here's the thing." She put away her toothbrush. "What happened to you is the thin line between pain and pleasure which Marcelle must seriously know how to deliver given he's older and experienced. Love, you climaxed. Congratulations. Your first release delivered by signor. You squirted and he didn't even touch you. Bloody hell!"

"Is it bad?"

"Did he say anything when it happened?"

"He stopped. He told me it would be best I sleep in the guest room."

I was confused for most of th night about how suddenly playing with him ended.

"Ask him how he felt about it. It should be great foreplay for the next time you see him."

"Foreplay?"

"I'll explain later. Don't ask him on a phone call, text him. Did you feel it was wrong for that to happen? For you to climax? Your so called pee."

"No. It felt good. It felt really good. It felt like heaven." I covered her mouth. "Dio! I should not say that."

"Vittoria, welcome to the land of red blooded Balotelli men." She patted her arm. "Breakfast?"

*
Marcelle's POV
I'm finally settling down to get some work done. I had a long flight. Vittoria was engaging me in endless small talk. It feels like she is beating around the bush. She knows I hate small talk but she went on and on about little things.

My phone chimed. I looked at it. It's still her.

Vee:
Can I ask you a strange question?

Me:
Go crazy bambina.

My girl is shy. She is a consistent blushing mess. Sometimes I just want to make fierce eye contact with her but I guess there are things we need to get out of the way before the shyness ends.

She's taking forever to type. Vittoria is the most confused and undecided person I know. I'm not sure if I'm affecting her or if she's possibly just like that. I don't know but she can go back and forth in things. Typing and deleting is one of them. I once found fifteen deleted messages and then she finally sends a simple hello. I wish I had seen what she sent but she's just like that. It's easier to call her. But I don't want to talk on phone. I hate it especially when I'm tired.

Me:
Any century now will be great bambina 😊

Vee:
Why did you flog me last night?

Oh shit! This conversation.

Me:
I explained it. Didn't I? It was payback for the torture you put me through.

Vee:
Signor you know I'm slow in your ways. Explain. Per favore.

Me:
Can I get back to you in a minute? I'm just sending some emails. I need to focus.

Vee:
Okay. Forget it. It's silly.

I dialled her number. She answered immediately.

"There's nothing silly. Every question is valid. Okay? Just a minute. I'm texting you back. I promise."

"I hope I'm not disturbing you signor."

"No bambina you're not. A moment." I hanged up.

I worked quickly through the emails. I have to help Nerina with her homework and also be a boyfriend to my sweet girl. It's a responsibility to start over in a relationship. With Reina it was easy. Some things were unspoken. We just knew each other like that. Our marriage was at that point where we could go without talking and it would b comfortable. But Vittoria is like a budding plant. I have to take extra care of her. I have to nurture her. I have to teach her.

Me:
Simply put, when you do something bad, I'll spank you senselessly. Got it?

Vittoria:
Si Signor

Me:
Ask me anything I'm all ears.

Vittoria:
Were you upset I peed? Sorry, I mean I wet myself? I don't know what happened exactly. It has never happened.
It's a strange question. I'm embarrassed.

I raised my eyebrow. That came as a shock even to me. At that point I stopped. I stopped for her sake because I was hard and she was ready for me. I usually sleep in the same bed with her as some practice for restraint and so far, yes. I have tamed myself. But last night, when she came and she whimpered and moaned so delicately, I knew that control was officially out of the window. Just watching was enough to alter my controls. I wanted her. I asked her to leave for her own good.

Me:
There's nothing to be embarrassed about bambina. It was completely natural. It was very beautiful to watch, I wish you would have seen it from my POV. Dio! I was absolutely in love 😘

Vee:
Really Signor?
You mean that?

Me:
Damn right I mean it.
I can't wait for the day you'll do that when I'm inside you. I can't wait. I want it to be soon. Vee, do you understand what happened?

Vee:
At first no but Sherry explained.

Me:
You told Sherry.

Vee:
Si. She Is my best friend.

Me:
I didn't know she was your bestie. Good to know. What happened will happen a lot when we get intimate. So don't feel weird. Just know that I will love to watch that happen. Like I said, it was beautiful.

Vee:
I'm blushing over here. ☺️.
I can't imagine it Signor. My mind won't let me.

Me:
I have a dirty mind so you won't believe where I've gotten with thoughts about you Vee. I can't wait any longer.

Vee:
Why did you send me away?

I have rules. After being dominant, I cuddle my submissive in a show of affection. It's a reward of some sort to foster the acceptance of punishment from me. I wanted to cuddle her last night. She must have felt cold when I sent her out, like she did something bad.

Me:
Because I was ready to have you. If you stayed, I would have taken your virtue. I know you aren't ready. That is why you had to sleep alone.

Vee:
I feel ready.

I sat up suddenly choking on the water I'm drinking. I read the message again. And again. And again. What?

Me:
If I fly to Manhattan like right now, you won't flake on me?

Vee:
Flake out?

Me:
You won't make excuses. That's what I mean. You'll allow me to make love to you. Are you telling me you will allow me to have sex with you?

I have to be clear with her. Nothing will get lost in translation. I want a clear answer. A clear green light to get my way.

Vee:
😬

Me:
Vee, stop teasing.

Vee:
Per favore, be a little bit patient. Soon.

My heart sank to depths below. This girl will be the death of me. If someone can die of blue balls then it will be me.

Me:
You have till I come back. When I come back to Manhattan, I want you Vee and you'll give in. I'm not asking. I'm telling you.

Maybe an ultimatum. Maybe I need to be firm. Maybe I need to tell her what I want and wait for her to respond.

She isn't texting back.

Why is she clinging to her virtue like this? If I wrote her a check for a million dollars she still won't put out.

Vee:
I am ready. My mind is the problem. My body wants you. It wants you very much Signor. I swear it. But my mind has road blocks that tell me to turn back from you. I'm so sorry.

Vee:
I want to say yes but I can't Signor. Forgive me?

Forgive her? What choice do I have. We have been graduating to little achievements. Holding hands, kissing, fondling and now I want the icing on the cake. I want her virtue. How do I get it? Force is not an option.

Me:
No.

Me:
You just broke my heart Vee.

Me:
If I marry you tomorrow morning, do I get it at night?

Vee:
You will be marrying me for sex.
Now you're breaking my heart.

Me:
Then let me have you. When I marry you after it won't be for sex. Simple.

Vee:
I have principles Signor

Me:
Medieval ones my dear. They are really putting an unnecessary strain on our relationship. What do I have to do to prove I'll still respect you and marry you after you give me your virtue? Tell me what you need me to do.

Vee:
I'm wired that way. I can't.

Me:
Then marry me and don't you dare say I am being motivated by sex.

Vee:
But you are!

Me:
If I was there, you would be over my knee right now.

Vee:
What do you want me to say when I have been taught otherwise? I have met you halfway. We do things to each other.

Me:
These things are so small for me. You can't even begin to imagine the rest of the things we should do cara mia. Per favore, when I see you next, give me more.

Vee:
Signor, I think I can be frank with you now since you're not here to give me bad looks. 🙄
I have been told many hurtful things. I have been called names. And people think that you're with me for sex. They say that I'm a toy you play with because they say you can't get over your ex wife. Signor, I love you. But do you love me or do you just want sex? Which one is it?

She loves me?

She loves me.

She loves me!

It's the first time she has said those words. I'm sad that it's on text and not in person. I gave her a call. She didn't answer.

Me:
Pick up honey. I'm not mad.

When I tried again, she answered. "Please say that again. Say how you feel about me. Say that."

"I said... I... I love you signor. My heart is in love with you. My body wants you. But I'm worried that when... I... Uh... When I give you want you want you will leave me. It will break my heart if you leave me."

"Vee, I swear I won't leave you. If anything, I will want more and more. You should worry about not being able to satisfy me. I was to come back in three weeks but I think we need to see each other. Can you come to me? Can you come to Napa so that you can say that to me in person?"

"Si. I can."

"Good girl. Tomorrow?"

"Si signor."

"I can't wait to see you. Take care."

"Bye Signor."

We can't solve her fears over the phone. A lot has indeed been said. No one believes I can love her. The typical dynamics of a relationship between an older man and a girl half his age is characterized by money, sex and shallow ambitions. That's not what I want from Vee. I want a wife. I want someone to love. I want to be loved. I want to have a family with her but that assurance can only come from me. I have to do that in person.

Tomorrow is a big step for both of us. I didn't think it will happen this soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 1 22
A story set in the past between two people forced into a marriage. How will It turn out? Two rival mafias and a bond that breaks the line between inn...
1.1M 27K 31
Cover credit : meha-k "You are married to me now, Violet Stone. Me, The Damian Salvatore. Don't you dare to defy me. I have every right to do each an...
6.9M 276K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...