Unexpected Love Stories

By TvdKolfan99

Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't... More

Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: ROOMATE?!
Chapter 3: What My Life is All About
Chapter 4: Hello Again
Chapter 5: Happy To See You
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: Prom!
Chapter 8: Deja Vu!
Chapter 9: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 10: Our Love Ones
Chapter 11: The Big L Word
Chapter 13: I Love You
Chapter 14: Are You Jealous?
Chapter 15: What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama?
Chapter 16: Talk About Awkward
A/N
Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Prom.
Chapter 18: All Ready To Go
Chapter 19: Secrets Out
Authors Note: Introducing The Character
Chapter 20: Impossible
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: I Will Not Lose Her
Chapter 23: Reaction
Chapter 24: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 25: Help Me!
Chapter 26: I'll Never Give Up On You
Chapter 27: Surprising Discovery!
Chapter 28: Painful Truth
Chapter 29: We'll Get Her Back
Chapter 30: Confessions
Chapter 31: It All Ends Today
Chapter 32: It's All Over
Epilogue: Unexpected Surprise!

Chapter 12: Jealousy and Protectiveness

2.2K 31 4
By TvdKolfan99

Gabriella's POV
The girls and I are dancing like there is no tomorrow. They all texted their guys to come join us, except me of course. Nobody can know about I and Kol yet until the prom. That is why Care had my back and told Klaus to invite him.

I can't wait to see him, but at the same time it's awful because I can't touch him and kiss him at all, but later I will. I am going to tell my brothers I'm going to be up at our beach house for a little while, but what they don't know is that I am not going to be alone. Kol will be there too, but they don't have to know that.

I love Kol so much. He is amazing. I know he was a bad guy once, but he is better now. He is a better man and I know my brothers won't approve of him, but I am happy with him. And if they can't understand that, then that's their problem, but I will never leave Kol. No matter what. Kol is the one. The one for me.

The girls just said the guys are on their way. Damn it! I need another glass of wine. I am not drunk enough to be in the same room with the three of them. I only drink wine and champagne not bourbon and tequila— by itself. It's too hard and sour and very distasteful.

The guys just arrived and Damon teases "Hey girls. Don't mind if we crash the party, right?" The girls say "Right!" All the girls go to their husband/boyfriends/prom dates. Caroline goes to Klaus, Elena goes to Damon, Jo goes to Ric, Giavanni goes to Stefan, Liv goes to Tyler, and Bonnie goes to Kai.

I feel Kol's eyes on me. I look at him and smile and he does the same. I see him walk over to the bar and grab a drink. The next thing I know, I turn around and see Klaus in front of me. I smile "Hey Klaus!" Then hug him and he hugs me back and says "Hey Gabby. How are you today?"

I answer "I'm good. How are you and Caroline?" We pull away and he smiles very brightly "Amazing." I smile at him and nod my head and ask "When are you going to tell her about Hope?" His smile falls.

He explains "Well, I was going to tell her over dinner tonight. But, she surprised me with this whole prom thing and it seems important to her. So, I decided to wait till after prom to tell her." I say "Okay, but you have to do it. She has a right to know. Tell her the day after prom." He nods his head.

Klaus states "Yeah, I know. I am. I told Stefan and he said the same thing." I choke on my wine and ask "You told Stefan?" He nods his head, laughing a little at my reaction. I ask "Well, what did he say?" And he answers "Well, he was very shocked and surprised, but other than that, he had asked me her name and gender in curiosity, and said to tell Caroline soon."

I nod my head and he holds out his hand and asks "Want to dance?" And I ask "What about Caroline?" He turns his attention else where and I follow his eyes and see Caroline giggling, dancing, and laughing with Liv. I nod my head and shrug "Okay, let's dance!" I laugh and he laughs with me and we dance.

We have been dancing together for the past 15 minutes. He spins me around and brings me back to him, then I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder while laughing with him. He has his arms wrapped around my waist.

I feel eyes on me and they are Kol's. I look over to him without Klaus noticing and see Kol looking over at us, clenching his jaw and narrowing his eyes at us in Jealousy. I notice Klaus looking over at Caroline, who has the same face expression as Kol.

Klaus looks at me like 'I have to go to her' and I assure him "Go! I'll see you later." He nods his head and walks over to Caroline. He touches her face and gives her a kiss which makes her smile again, and they start dancing together. I look over to where Kol was and see he is not there. Oh great. I sigh in frustration.

I go over to the bar and grab two glasses of wine and drink both of them down. I feel Kol's eyes on me from afar. I look to him and I smile at him and he shows a small smile but still looks a bit jealous.

He looks over at my brothers— who are dancing with their girlfriends, then back at me. He walks over to me and comments "Nice party going on. Huh?" I say "Yeah, totally. Got Matt to thank for that, but we have two more hours and thirty minutes to be here. He wants us out of here by 10:30 pm."

He comments "Well, that seems like plenty of time." I say "Yeah, plenty." He spats in a jealous tone "Seems to me you were having a lot of fun!" And I state "Kol, we were just dancing." He spats in an angry and jealous tone "Yeah, very closely."

I say, sincerely "Kol, it was nothing. We are only friends, nothing more." He narrows his eyes at me unconvinced. I narrow my eyes at him and part my lips a little, because it hurts me that he doesn't believe me. I say, sadly "Please believe me. You know I love you and only you."

Kol looks at me and smiles "I do believe you. I'm sorry, Darling. I don't like seeing you with other men, including my brother." I playfully roll my eyes and reply "I get it. You're hot when you're jealous."

Kol smirks and gets closer to me "Well, I'm not so sure if you'd continue to think that my love because you should know that if I see a man that looks at you the way I do, I can't promise you I won't tear them a part." I scoff and playfully roll my eyes at him, smiling a little bit.

Then we see Bonnie turn to a slow song and everyone starts slow dancing with their love ones. I see Kol hold out his hand and ask "Can I at least just have one dance?" I look over at my brothers and see them slow dancing with their girlfriends. I look back at Kol and smile and say in a soft tone "Absolutely."

I grab his hand and he takes me to the dance floor and we slow dance. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist. The more we are slowly dancing, the more closer we become. I look up at him while still dancing with him and the next thing I know, I am getting lost in his eyes.

His beautiful, sexy, big brown eyes. God, I just want to kiss him right here and right now, but I can't. I can see he wants to do the same. I see him getting lost in my eyes too. We are still staring at each other like there is no one else here but us.

We stop dancing and drop our arms to our sides. I lose focus and touch his cheek with my hand and walk closer to him and smile at him and he does the same.

Now, we are two inches a part from each other. Just when I am about to lean in and kiss him, I hear an angry voice beside us ask "What hell are you two doing?" I remove my hand from Kol's cheek and he does the same thing and we look to see who it is.

It is a very pissed off Stefan and Damon looking at us with fury, yet Protectiveness in their eyes. I see everyone stop dancing and look over at us in confusion except Caroline, she looks worried.

I try to come up with an excuse "Umm, we were just dancing!" I look at Kol and he is looking at me like 'Is that is the best you've got?' I ignore his look and look back at my brothers, who still look mad. I have no idea what to say.

Honestly, I just lost it for a minute. Looking into his big-brown-beautiful-eyes, it caught me off guard and I forgot along with him there were other people in the room.

Damon interrupts me out of my thoughts, raising his voice "Well then why the hell were you two so close and touching each others cheeks?!" I stutter "Um, I-" I look at Kol to see if he had anything, but he looks just as speechless as me.

Stefan says, glaring at Kol like he is about to rip his head off "I thought I told you to stay the hell away from my sister." The next thing I know, he was face to face with Kol along with Damon. Before they could attack each other— which is what they were about to do, I get in between them and raise my voice "Enough! All three of you stop!"

Damon asks "Why do you care what happens to him? Why are you two suddenly so close?" I stutter a little "Because well- well we-" I stop and look at Kol and he looks very sorry and I give him the same look. Stefan asks in anger and concern "What's wrong? Did he force you? Did he compel you?" Luckily Giavanni was in the bathroom while all of this was going down.

I snap "No! I danced with him willingly and that's all it was you guys. A dance. Nothing big-" Damon interrupts me "Then why were you touching his cheek and looking at him all lovey dovey?" I raise my voice feeling frustrated "It was just the heat of the moment, okay?! Please, enough!" I let out a frustrated tear or two.

Stefan and Damon look at me with an apologetic look. Stefan says "We're sorry. We just are very protective of you, you know that. When your with any guys, especially Kol." He glares over at Kol while saying that last part.

I say "I know. You have nothing to worry about, okay?" They nod their heads and give me a kiss on my forehead. Everyone, including them, go back to dancing, while I look back at Kol who looks upset and hurt.

Seeing him like that breaks my heart into a billion pieces. He looks up at me, still looking hurt because of everything I just said and I look at him with a sincere apology look.

A few tears come down my face and I mouth to him "I'm so sorry." He mouths back still looking hurt "It's okay." I see him walk away and out the door. I am about to go after him, when I am stopped by Caroline.

She says "Let him go. He needs time." I nod my head and look back at my brothers. They seem happy. Dancing and all with the girls they care for, and that makes me smile a bit, but I am still sad with tears running down my face.

The next thing I know, Caroline is pulling me into a hug, letting me cry on her shoulder and I am crying very hard on her shoulder, but she doesn't mind. She is rubbing my back saying how it will all be okay.

Klaus sees me upset and walks over and asks with a worried expression "What's wrong?" I put my finger over my mouth and say "Shh." I point to the room upstairs and mouth "Follow me." I walk upstairs with Caroline and Klaus following me.

Everyone else is still partying and drinking like there is no tomorrow. I walk into the room, straight ahead along with Caroline and Klaus. Klaus asks "What's going on? Why are you crying so badly?" And I answer "Klaus, there is something I want to tell you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
146K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...
14.6K 441 18
After Klaus leaves Stefan to keep an eye on Elena, Damon and Bonnie come up with a plan to keep everyone including Elena safe. However it requires El...
978K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...