Dungeon-bound Bell-kun

By All-Fiction

Bell, the ghost that haunts the dungeon, he's been haunting the dungeon since Orario's dark ages. At the 5th... More

Before we begin
The beginning
Rumors
SS- Hangout
An Exorcist in action
16th Floor Passageway
16th Floor Passageway part 2
An Exorcist's decision
Oh Confession Time!
SS- Sick day
Curious about Little Ol' me?
Grave of the Astraea Familia
Prompts
Will you stay with me?
SS-Memories
SS- Weird day
Prompts pt. 2
It's Time
Time Guardians
One shot- Reverse Roles
Prompts pt.3
Time starts now
SS- Lefiya's Diary

Grave of the Astraea Familia pt. 2

373 21 0
By All-Fiction

Continuing where we left on.

"Nice to meet ya!"

Alise gave them a smile.

================================

"So your the Ghost of the Astraea familia?"

Lefiya asked sitting down on the couches with Filvis and Bell, staring at the red head smiling at them as she serves them tea.

"Alise Lovell right? The captain of the familia."

Filvis question as well as she sips her tea.

"Bing pong! And you must be one of those exorcist of the Dionysus familia right? And you from the loki familia?"

Alise said pointing both of the elves.

Receiving a nod from her, Alise began to bow down her head.

"I'm very sorry, I don't really have the best control over my domain ehe.. so some of the monster I've made might get out of control."

She said scratching the back of head.

"Heh, your one of the 7 mysteries of Orario and you can't even control your domain."

Hayato said as he floats towards Lefiya's head and lays there.

"I don't want your sass, coming from someone whose rumors overtook him."

Alise said giving Hayato a smug look, angering the little wind spirit causing him to summon a gust of wind surrounding the area and Alise summoning her sword.

"Now, now Let's be friends here."

But they were interrupted when Bell threw his knives both at them, giving them a closed eyed smile.

"Very well Cranel."

"Yeah, yeah Bell-kun."

"Ummm, I hate to interrupt but why is Hayato-san here. N-not that there is anything wrong him being here."

Lefiya corrected herself when she felt the wind surrounding her.

"Ohh, whelp we we're supposed to have a meeting."

Bell answered for the both of them.

"Meeting?"

"Yep, you've noticed it right Filvis? Super naturals all over Orario and the dungeon have been going savage lately, Hayato-kun being one of them."

Pointing at the spirit resting at Lefiya's head.

"Yes, but isn't that normal like Kodama, didn't he said the he was spreading his rumors as much as possible?"

"Yes, but not like these, we all have our way spreading rumors, one could scare, one could bring good fortunes or they could even spread it themselves."

"Themselves?"

"Yep, there are super naturals who do blend in the mortal realm and are technically alive."

Bell said, surprising Lefiya and making Filivis remember a certain wolf.

"(Could he be one of them?)"

"Isn't that dangerous?"

Lefiya frantically got worried, her daily lives with super naturals were exhausting enough but now knowing some of the people she may have seen it the streets of Orario may now be a super natural.

"Oh don't worry about, we'll make sure no one gets hurt."

Bell reassured Lefiya.

"We are the seven mysterious of Orario! Bell of the Dungeon!"

Bell said raising his hand up.

"We also supervise all super naturals, spirits and ghosts in Orario! Alise of the Grave!"

Alise said also raising her hand up.

"... We maintain the balance between the near and far shore... Hayato of the Passageway"

Hayato said looking away.

"In short we're a team of seven friends fighting for justice to keep Orario safe. And I'm the leader!"

Alise said wrapping her arm around bell and proclaiming to be the leader.

"*cough* Actually I'm the leader."

Bell said clearing his throat and summoning his knife looking coldly at Alise.

"Po-tato, Po-ta-to."

Alise said trying to make Bell lower his knife.

"Yeah like someone like you could be the leader."

Hayato said provoking Alise.

"I'll have you know I'm a great leader!"

"Say that to your previous team, oh wait you can't."

Saying those words, Alise summoned her sword once again.

"Umm, Seven?"

Filvis questioned tying to stop the two from fighting.

"Yeah there seems to be just the three of you, and Hayato-san and Alise-san seems to not like each other."

Lefiya said as she and Filvis sweat dropped as Alise kept slashing her sword against Hayato who kept on dodging.

"Now, now stop you two."

Bell said trying to hold off Alise.

"When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna turn you into stew!"

================================

After a couple of minutes of trying to calm Alise down,

"I'm calm, I'm calm."

Alise as she rocks back and forth sitting on a rocking chair that magically appeared, who was currently being patted by Bell.

"*ahem* Ok well now that's over, we were saying were a team of super naturals that keeps the peace between super naturals and mortals."

"But it seemed there's seem to be a traitor among us."

Bell said, getting Lefiya and FIlvis to pay more attention.

"The traitor has mostly bonded with a mortal somehow, and using their connection to alter our rumors to their suit."

"Those rumors spread by a human bound by super natural is more effective than a super natural spreading themselves."

Hayato said as he looks down and continues.

"And they're powerful enough to affect even us."

"Whoever's doing this, must be tied to one of the 7."

Alise said finally standing back up.

"You mean someone like me?"

Lefiya said shocked to hear that someone else was also bounded by one of the seven.

"That means, one of the seven and their mortal partner are causing these mischiefs, but why?"

"Bing pong! But we also don't know why, that's why we were gonna have a meeting."

"But I had an Idea!"

Bell said catching everyone's attention including Alise and Hayato.

"Ohh, This is new, what's the plan?"

Alise asked causing Bell to smile.

"We just have to remove all the sevens!"

"huh!?"

Everyone besides Bell was shocked with his plan.

"I guess I'll have to explain, as I explained before each of us mysteries have our own personal domain and our own yorishiro that gives us our power."

"By destroying a yorishiro, It's owner will be weakened taking their position away."

"With Hayato we had to destroy it cause he was going a bit of a rampage, but now we should destroy them before we all get out of control."

"And after we take care of the situation we'll just reappoint the mysteries again."

Bell explained giving them a huge smile.

"... Isn't that going a bit to far destroying the other's yorishiro?"

Hayato said questioning Bell's plan.

"Some of the people who we had a contract with, might just exorcise us all sooo this was a safer choice."

Bell shudder as he remembered a certain wolf.

"Anddddddddddddd."

Bell continued as he floats towards Lefiya and grabbing her back and shoving her to Alise.

"Since Lefiya's here we could destroy Alise's yorishiro."

"So Alise yorishiro please!"

Bell said as he open Lefiya's hand open suggesting to hand it over.

"Nope!"

Alise said with a smile.

"Is what would say but I'm don't want to fight Bell-kun, so I want something in exchange."

"You guys came here to know more about Bell right? So in exchange for my yorishiro I want to hear your personal secrets and they have to be really good."

Alise said giving them a playful wink.

Both Filvis and Lefiya starred blankly at Alise who continued to smile.

"O-our secrets!"

Lefiya screamed while blushing madly while Filvis was still staring blankly.

"Nee, Alise aren't you going a bit to far? What if they don't tell their secrets will you fight me?"

Bell said giving Alise a conflicted look, which Alise responds with a smile.

"Don' worry I'l still give my yorishiro."

Hearing those words Lefiya and Filvis sighed in relief.

"But as payment, I'll curse the both of them, my rumors do state I do that, even if my yorishiro gets destroyed I'm still powerful enough to curse two people and my curses are very troublsome."

Giving them a playful smile.

"Hmmmmm that's fine, come on Lefiya let's destroy that yorishiro!"

Bell said which rewarded him a punch in the face both by Lefiya and Filvis.

"W-we'll tell our secrets r-right Filvis?"

"Y-yes."

"Great, so who'll go first?"

Alise claps her hand awaiting for the secrets to spill.

================================

We see Lefiya and Filvis standing beside each other looking at Alise, while Bell and Hayato watch in the sidelines.

"Ok I'll go first, My secret is.... Is that I adore Ais-san!"

Silence envelope the room.

"Meh, 2 points next!"

Shocking Lefiya turning her stone.

"Eh why 2 points!"

"Well it's not that interesting and every time your familia camps to the 18th floor it's kinda obvious so next!"

Alise quickly dismissed Lefiya who kneels down on her knees, seeing the action Alise quickly raised her hand and shouted WINNER, we also see Bell trying to cover his mouth.

"Lefiya-san.. It's my turn then right."

Filvis said as she comforts Lefiya who seems to look broken, she turned to face Alise.

"Ready when you are."

"My secret is... I used to have a crush for my God!"

Filvis said as her ear turned red and looked away.

"Hmmm, 4 points, It's more interesting but still meh and for your bravery to say that."

Alise said causing Filvis to fall down on her knees.

"I guess I'll have to curse you after all, I'm very sorry."

Alise said with her playful tone and smile.

"Tch, we're just getting started come on Lefiya-san."

Filvis said as she stands up and holding out her hand to Lefiya who took it.

"Yeah let's do this!"

They stood up and readied their selves to reveal their secrets once again.

10 minutes later.

We see both Filvis and Lefiya laying on the floor and we see Bell raising Alise hands up, while shouting WINNER! YAY!

"I just revealed some of my biggest secrets and the highest I got was 5!?"

Lefiya screamed as tears fall out of her eyes.

"Dang it!"

We see Filvis hitting the floor her ears having deep shade of red.

"Cranel why don't you reveal one of your secrets!"

Filvis said pointing at Bell.

"Huh, Me?"

"(A secret of Bell-kun? This could be our chance to know more.)"

Lefiya though and took great interest putting her full attention to Bell.

"Hmmm, Nee Alise do you really want to know a secret of mine?"

Bell said giving a smile to Alise.

"I would be lying if I said I'm not curious, but the payment is their secrets not yours.(Besides I know more than I needed to know.)"

Alise replied giving him a small smile.

"Whelp, you heard her your on your own."

Bell said as he floats back to one of the couches until Lefiya and Filvis grabbed him.

"Eh?"

"No you don't! We revealed a lot of our secrets so it's not fair you don't do it!"

"Yeah she's right, We told you our secrets! One secret will do, come on Bell-kun!"

They both yelled causing a laugh from Alise, a bored look for Hayato whose been sitting on coushin and he seemed to be getting sleepy, and a sweat drop from Bell.

"... You two.. Do you really want to know about me so badly?"

Bell sighed as he was able escape their grasp.

"YES!"

Surprising Bell they both hold one of his hands causing Bell's face to have a tint of red.

"..I don't really like to talk about myself too much... but I guess I'll tell you one.."

Bell said turning his face away from, and Lefiya and Filvis staring at him ready to hear one of his secrets.

"...Love.."

"Hm?"

"I love reading hero stories."

"........."

"Ahhh this is so embarrassing!"

Bell quickly hid his face and he crouches down, but it was futile as his entire face was red.

"What kind of hero stories do you like?"

"My favorite is the Argonaut."

"You mean the clown hero?"

"Haha yeah."

"What else?"

As Lefiya and Filvis continue asking Bell about his favorite hero stories, we see him making a small smile.

"Isn't that interesting..."

Alise commented as she smiles at them.

"What's interesting?"

Asked by the little wind spirit.

"Nothing just Bell-kun making that expression."

"*ahem* Whelp times up guys!"

Alise said catching the attention of the elves causing them to panic.

"Wait We still have some secrets, I used to sneak out of Riveria-sama's teaching and blame Elfy!"

"I have a maid's outfit in my wardrobe!"

Lefiya and Filvis tried to say as much as they can to appease Alise.

"Hmm, 2 and a 5, I think you guys don't have too much interesting secrets, funny but not interesting enough."

Alise said as she pushes Lefiya and Filvis who were trying to grab her shoulders.

"P-please don't curse us."

Lefiya cried out as she and Filvis hide behind Bell, trembling slightly.

Seeing their reaction Alise just smiled and raised her hands scaring the both of them.

"Heh-heh, don't worry I won't."

Alise said as she goes over the fire place.

"Y-your letting us off the hook?"

"Yep! besides I would never have done it, it was just funny to see what you guys would do also I did see something interesting."

She said the last part glancing at Bell.

"EH!"

"You mean we revealed our secrets for no reason!"

Both Lefiya and Filvis complained causing the spirit and ghosts to laugh.

"Now, now Let's take you to my yorishiro."

Alise said as she puts her hand forward to the fire place making the walls move to reveal a tunnel.

================================

"Now, now Let's take you to my yorishiro."

Alise said showing the way to her yorishiro.

"Woohoo, come on guys let's destroy it."

Bell said as he drags Lefiya and Filvis, Hayato also following them.

"Hold on."

But they were stopped by Alise.

"Only one can enter, you three are not allowed to see my yorishiro."

She said as she pushes Bell, Filvis and throws Hayato.

"The only one who can is the Kannagi."

Alise said pointing at Lefiya.

"Me?"

"She means my assistant."

Bell said appearing behind her.

"Excuse me, but I won't let Lefiya-san enter alone, I'm coming with her."

Filvis tried to argue but was covered by Alise.

*mrrph!* *mrrph!* *mrrph!*

"Now, now maid-chan, well? what do you say Bell-kun? Or don't you trust your captain?"

Alise said giving a smirk at him.

Bell looked at her in the eyes then he slowly closed his eyes and sighed.

"Fine."

Bell said as he slowly pushes Lefiya and pulls Filvis to his side.

"Well ,see you."

Alise then holds Lefiya's hand and start walking to the tunnel and the gate started to close.

"Take good care of my assistant..."

Bell said catching the attention of the both of them.

"...Captain Alise."

He said and as the doors closed Alise gave a small nod to him.

================================

Walking through the tunnel, Lefiya looks around to see it turn into the walls of the dungeon to the streets of Orario.

They continued walking in silence.

"(This is akward!)"

Lefiya though as she looks down on the ground.

"So.."

Catching Lefiya's attention she turns to look at Alise.

".. How is he?"

"Hm?"

"Bell-kun, I guess what I'm saying is, how are things working out with him?"

"(Is she worried about him? I guess she is he's captain.)"

"Well, He's mean to me, he's very misleading and always tries to provoke me and Filvis-san, most of the time he gives me just want to sigh but.."

Lefiya ranted puffing out her cheeks, making Alise sweat dropped.

"He always protects me, and sometimes he's nice to me, so I don't really hate him."

Lefiya smiled as she remember those moments.

"I guess what I'm saying is, I think of him as a friend."

Lefiya smiled, causing Alise to giggle.

"That's good, it seems like he still has a thing for elves."

Saying the last part more quietly.

"hm?"

"Oh nothing."

They continued walking, Lefiya could see an old run downed church as their destinaion.

"Oh yeah, Alise-san."

"Bell-kun was part of the Astraea familia right?"

"Yep!"

Alise nodded, puffing out her chest.

"So then why isn't Bell in the grave or in any records?"

"... Sorry but I can't really go into to detail about that."

"Eh?"

Lefiya sighed as she couldn't even found anything about Bell, all she got was the he was part of the Astarea familia and that he loves hero stories.

"Sorry, sorry but were here."

Entering inside the church they walked up to the stairs, going up we see a bunch of chairs some folded up some folded down, one of the window being opened, some have planks on them and there's a table with a bunch hero books and a telescope.

"So this is your innermost reaches?"

"Yep!"

Lefiya began to look around, as Alise took a chair and sat down near the table.

"So which one of these are your yorishiro?"

Lefiya asked looking around, checking the books and telescope.

"None of those, This is it."

Alise said as she placed a rock with a black tag on it at the table.

"Eh?!"

Lefiya looked at the rock and back at Alise, back at the rock back to Alise, she repeated for a couple more times, until she decided to say something.

"Umm, Isn't a yorishiro supposed to be a prized possession?"

"Yep! Why are you saying this rock isn't cool?"

Alise said giving Lefiya an accused look.

"N-no, I'm mean it's a cool rock!"

"Pftt, haha don't worry, I get what you mean when he gave me this rock I thought the same thing."

Alise laughed as she see Lefiya's pout.

"He?"

"Yep, someone gave me that as a gift, could you believe I was so shocked but now it's my yorishiro."

Alise said as she passes the rock to Lefiya.

"Was he y-your b-beloved?"

Lefiya asked her ears turning a bit red, hearing her words Alise also blushed a bit.

"Ehe... he could have been."

Alise said scrathcing her cheek, which were still a bit red.

"I-i guess that's why it's really special, but what kind of rock is this? It doesn't look like from the dungeon."

Lefiya asked wondering what kind of rock was on her hands.

"It's a moon rock."

Alise answered which Lefiya just looked blankly at her.

".........."

"Eh?"

"Yep a moon rock."

"H-how?"

"Have no Idea, but it's real."

Alise said staring at the blank sky.

"Then how did he do it? Did he have some sort of power to teleport him there or was he a God of moons or something?"

Lefiya thought wondering how someone could have gotten a moon rock.

"Heh, him a God? But he did tell me he got it from his Godess, but he was just a human, he was strong and fast could match a first class adventurer but he didn't have that kind of power and he always got bruises, he just liked the stars he was a bit awkward, shy and cute like a bunny."

Lefiya looked at the rock.

"Whelp I've been talking too much, you could destroy my yorishiro now."

"Yeah, then here I go."

Lefiya said as she peels off the tag.

================================

We see Alise walking around abandoned buildings until she spotted a church the sun already setting down some stars already appearing.

Going inside she sees a bunch of benches and the stage of the church, noticing nothing off she headed towards the staris.

Going up she sees Bell looking at his telescope, he was all covered with bruises at his arms and some at his face.

"Bell-kun!"

Hearing her voice Bell turned around to see Alise.

"Alise? What are you doing here?"

He question but wasn't answered when she hugged him.

"What happened to you? your covered with bruises again."

"These? It's fine."

Bell said trying to push Alise away.

"No it's not, sit over there I'll try to bandage you up,"

Alise ordered as she places Bell at the chair and she finds a first aid kit, and grabs some cotton balls, tweezer, some blankets and some alochol.

Applying some of alochol to the cotton she grabbed her tweezer and started to place at his bruises.

"Ow.."

She continued rubbing the cotton to his bruises and adding a cotton gauze at his face.

"*sigh* I've told you... you could tell us we can help you, Astraea-sama and lion and the rest of us are worried."

"...."

"*sigh* Come on Bell-kun, just tell us, we know this isn't from the dungeon."

She said as she wraps the blankets at his arms.

"You always come with bruises and cuts and they never go away, you always disappear at noon and always arrived late at night."

"..."

Bell silently stared at his arm that was wrapped up.

"Are you even listening Bell-kun?"

"Your to nosey, Alise."

"If you weren't bandage up, I would *ahem*"

She grumbuled as her eyes twitch.

"Look Bell, we're just worried."

Alise said as she stashes the first aid kit.

"Worried? About this? It's fine, I'm fine with it."

Bell said giving her a small smile.

"Well, We're not fine with it!"

Alise said as she holds his hands, looking him at the eye.

"What kind of reason justifies someone doing this to you?-"

"I'm FINE!"

Bell shouted looking at the ground.

"Even if there's no reason, even if doesn't make senses.."

"I'm fine with it."

Bell said as he looks her in the eyes.

"....."

"Nee, Alise do you know.."

"I have a moon rock!"

Bell excitedly said showing a rock to her.

"Heh?"

"Would you believe me if I said it was real?"

"Umm.... No I wouldn't."

She said as she looks at the for mentioned moon rock.

"Haha, Thought so."

"But I believe it's real, my previous Goddess gave it to me."

"Do you know how far Genkai and the moon are?"

"It's more than 380,000 kilometers away."

"Meaning this rock traveled that far, to get here."

He said holding out his rock.

"Isn't that cool? It's my prized possession."

"..."

"*sigh* Bell-kun, we're not talking about your moon ro-"

"Look! The moon is already out."

Bell said as he went towards the window showing the moon, his bandages getting untied.

*sigh*

She sighed again as she went to get the aid kit once again.

"Have you ever wanted to go to the moon?"

"hm?"

Turning around she sees Bell standing at the window.

"Well I have."

He said as he holds his rock at the sky.

"The moon is so beautiful, It looks like a great place to go."

Bell said as he tips his feet, causing Alise to panic.

"Bell-kun! Be careful!"

Turning around Bell smacks Alise's hand.

"Nee, Alise..."

Bell said as he sits down on the ledge.

"You said you guys are worried right? You, Astraea-sama , Ryuu, Kaguya and even Lyra right?"

"... Yeah."

"You guys want to help right?"

"Yes."

"Then can you do me a favor?"

Bell said as he leans at the window frame.

"Sure."

Alise gently smiles at him.

"Great."

Bell smiled at her.

"Here take this."

He said as he places the rock to her hands.

"Isn't this your prized possession?"

"Yep, whenever I look at it I feel like I could go anywhere, but..."

"I've made up my mind, I've decided to not, to go anywhere anymore."

The world started to shatter.

================================

We see Lefiya laying down on a bed and Alise sitting down on a chair.

"Ah!"

We see Lefiya jolting up from the bed.

"Oh your awake."

"Alise-san?"

Lefiya looked down on the blanket remembering the dream? She had.

"You saw my memories didn't you, just like the one with Hayato."

"T-then the person you who gave yo-"

"Yep, It was Bell-kun."

"Back on those days, Orario was in its dark ages, Evilus were on the rise and everyone was miserable."

"But the day after our conversation, Orario gotten better, like magic over night almost every Evilus activity hasn't risen the sword princess just broke a record for leveling up, everyone thought the Orario was getting out of it's dark age."

"Everyone but him, saying those words " I've decided to not, to go anywhere anymore."."

"After our conversation, he didn't come back having bruises all over his body, he came back early, we all went to the dungeons, we all had fun."

Alise chuckled putting her arm at the side of the bed.

"We all thought that Orario was getting a better future, but one day he just disappeared."

"That's when I realized his words, He gave up on his future, just like he said, he wasn't going anywhere."

"Ehe, I can't talk too much about this, well I've gotta go Bell will show you the way out, speaking of which I hear him, but if you want to talk about this again come by and bring the exorcist with she seemed curious about him as well, Bye!"

Alise said as she stood up and vanished in sight, Leaving Lefiya alone with her thoughts.

Hearing some footstep Lefiya looked through a the door seeing it get open showing Bell, Filvis and Hayato sitting at Filvis' shoulder.

"LEFIYA!"

Bell shouted as he jumps at Lefiya.

"Cranel-san! Don't get too close to her!"

Filvis said as she tries to get Bell off Lefiya.

"Bell-kun.."

Getting the attention of the both of them.

She hugged Bell, surprising the both of them.

"Lefiya?"

"(He has no body warmth, I know he's a ghost.. but I don't know to face him.)"

Lefiya thought as she close her eyes burying her head on Bell's body.

"There, there.."

Bell patted Lefiya as she holds her hug tighter.

This continued until Lefiya fell asleep, and asked Filvis to carry her to the Twilight Mansion.

================================

We see Bell sitting at window ledge looking at the moon at an old abandoned church.

"Knew you would be here, so you really are unbounded now."

A silhouette appeared out of no where, showing a red haired girl.

"How did you find me?"

Bell asked giving her a smile.

"Just a hunch."

Alise said as she grabs a chair.

"Nee, Alise did you say something to Lefiya that she didn't need to know?"

"Hmm, nope just talked about my yorishiro."

She said leaning at the window ledge with her arms, as she and Bell looked at the sky.

"Oh? now that you mentioned it, what is your yorishiro?"

"Oh? you don't have a clue?"

"Hmm... Is it Ryuu's cape? you always steal it whenever your in laundry duty."

"Pftt hehe, good guess but nope."

"Hehehe, Thought so."

Bell said as continued staring at the moon.

"You haven't changed."

"hm?"

"Oh nothing."

They continued looking at the beautiful sky.

================================

Author's note

Wow a long one it's been so long since I've done that, did not proof read.

The reason of Filvis taking part is just to protect Lefiya, cause she wouldn't mind if she was the only one cursed, weak reason? Well that's just your opinion! Besides she doesn't want to be cursed.

Added Alise to the harem, cause I like her and it's almost a crime that there isn't much fanfics about her, Also made up some backstories for Evilus forgot the entire Astraea record, so I'm sorry if the time line isn't very consistant, so basically Bell joined in Astarea familia around the dark age, meets everyone in the familia meets ardi(which she also need more fanfics about her, she and Bell are so simillar) then the Astraea record thing happened(Forgot what happened there just know alfia and zald with evilus attaked orario to prepare them) after those events the Astraea familia noticed Bell having bruises all over, then alise and bell's talk, everything seemed to get better, then bell disappears, they tried to find him,they assumed he was dead, then the massacare of the Astraea familia. hope that clears things up

Bell was founded by Astraea walking on woods alone with a spear.

Also age difference:

Bell 16(before he died) he would be 23 if lived

Lefiya 15

Filvis 21

Alise 18 (Before she died) she would be 25 if lived

Hayato is a spirit so a thousand or so

Aki 17

That's all for now.

This was one of the main reason I choose to continue really wanted to write this part, now my motivation for this have been fulfilled, I'm going to go on haitus for who knows how lomg but who knows maybe I'll write again when I figure out who the hell tsukasa will be, I'm thinking of Antares using Artemis' form(Spoiler but I think it was obvious that she was his first goddess and the god he killed) to mess with Bell but I wanted more different answer and It can't be an Oc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 13.9K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
55K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...
14.4K 181 35
Set 5 years after season one of DanMachi. A man stumbles into Orario, half Dead, with a giant hole in his kidney. He falls into the hands of Hephaest...
90.9K 1K 36
bell may not know but oranio has a hero who they call the black lightning hero who was the soul inspiration to become stronger to many adventures how...