☆ trapped under ice ☆

By sad_wh0re79

allison reid or better known ally has had a bit of a rough past meets james in history class who also hasn't... More

☆ one ☆
☆ two ☆
☆ three ☆
☆ four ☆
☆ five ☆
☆ six ☆
☆ seven ☆
☆ eight ☆
☆ nine ☆
☆ ten ☆
☆ eleven ☆
☆ twelve ☆
☆ thirteen ☆
☆ fourteen ☆
☆ fifteen ☆
☆ sixteen ☆
☆ seventeen ☆
☆ nineteen ☆
☆ twenty ☆
☆ twenty one ☆
☆ twenty two ☆
☆ twenty three ☆
☆ twenty four ☆
☆ twenty five ☆
☆ twenty six ☆
☆ twenty seven ☆
☆ twenty eight ☆
☆ twenty nine ☆
☆ thirty ☆
☆ thiry one ☆
☆ thirty two ☆
☆ thirty three ☆
☆ thirty four ☆
☆ thirty five ☆
☆ thirty six ☆
☆ thirty seven ☆
☆ thirty eight ☆
☆ thirty nine ☆
☆ fourty ☆

☆ eighteen ☆

435 11 25
By sad_wh0re79

allys pov. the next day (saturday).

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

it was around mid day, i was sitting on the couch in the lounge room everyone was still alseep except for kirk.

he was in the kitchen. i was just sitting doing nothing. kirk walked into the lounge room and sat on the couch next me. he had a hot tea in his hands.

i laughed a bit, he looked funny with his glasses and his tea. he cracked a smile knowing he looked funny.
he took a sip of his hot tea and his glasses fogged up which only made me laugh more.

after our little laughing fit i said "so kirk".

"so ally" he replied.

"got any plans for today?" i asked. his facial expression changed a bit, he looked...nervous almost. "um kinda, but i need your help" he said putting his tea on the coffee table. "go on..." i said.
"so i think i like this girl-" he spoke quietly "you like girls?!" i joked, "ally shh...the guys don't know" he joked back.

"oh i see okay" i nodded in understanding. "so there's this girl...cindy" he continued. "i wanted to ask her out this weekend, but i don't know how" he spoke running a hand through his messy curly hair.

"what does she like?" i asked. "me hopefully" kirk replied, "no, i mean to do" i said "me hopefully" kirk replied with a laugh and a evil grin. i face palmed and he laughed again so proud of himself.

"so...moving on. seriously, what does she like to do? does she like music or..?" i asked, "she likes horror movies" kirk replied with a smile.

"okay awesome. ask her to go see a horror movie with you...tomorrow, give her time to process and get ready" i said. he nodded.

"in the meantime, you and i are going on a mission. get dressed" i stated and left to james room, he was still fast asleep.

i grabbed some of the clothes i had left in his room and changed into them. i slipped some boots on and waited for kirk to be ready.

when he was we got in his car and he said "so where are we going?" while pulling out of the driveway.

"we are going to the movies to see what's on tomorrow, we'll get the time table" i explained.

he nodded and continued to drive to the movie theatre. after a few minutes we arrived at the cinema and went to the stand where they kept the timetables.

i read what was playing tomorrow until i saw 'halloween II' i smiled. "you have to see halloween 2 kirk!" i said showing him the timetable, he nodded and smiled too, "definitely!" he said.

"let's go home, you have to call her!" i said running, pulling him back towards the car. he got in the car and started driving us back home, he kept saying things like...

"but what if she says no?"

"what if she doesn't like me back?"

"what do i say?"

he went on and on.

i reassured him what i swear was 1000 times that it would be okay. once we finally made it home, there was music blasting as per usual, i ran inside dragging kirk with me.

when we're inside i saw james head banging next to the record player, i lifted the needle off the record player off and ruined his little dance session.

he looked genuinely hurt, i frowned and said "sorry, but kirk and i have an important phone call to make".

he looked very confused so i said "go to the shed and practice with cliff and lars for a bit or go smoke weed i don't know just give us a few minutes".

he just kinda shuffled away and said "um alright". cliff and lars followed and as soon as they were in the shed i picked up the phone and handed it to kirk.

"here goes nothing" he sighed and put the numbers in. he held the phone to his ear and nervously bit his lip.

"hey cindy" his voice was somewhat shaky. "i was just wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me tomorrow. halloween 2 is showing around 1:30 and i thought you might like to see it...with me" he said looking at me searching for reassurance to make sure what he said was okay. i nodded towards him with a thumbs up.

"awesome, want me to pick you up?" he asked smiling ear to ear. i aggressively patted his shoulder, proud for him. "alright see you then, bye!" he said then hung up. i grabbed his shoulders and shook him while jumping up and down.

"yes!" he yelled. i gave him a hug and said "well done kirk, well done".

kirks pov. time skip.
next day. sunday

i checked the time...again, 1pm. why am i so nervous, she's just a girl it's whatever.

i went out to the pourch and had a smoke to calm my nerves then wasted some more time. around 10 minutes later i left the house and got in the car.

i drove to cindys house and when i arrived i parked in her driveway. i looked at myself in the mirror and tried to fixed my hair a bit.

i wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans and then got out of the car, i slowly walked towards the door and knocked on it.

a few moments later she opened the door. i didn't seem to realise it but i was staring at her.

"hey kirk" she smiled which snapped me out of my daze. "hi cindy" i said opening my arms for a hug, to my surprise she gladly excepted.

after she pulled out of the hug we walked to my car, and we both hopped in. i opened the glove box on her side and said "pick a tape if you want".

she flicked through the tapes and then found one she liked. she slid it in and iron maiden started playing.

i nodded and she laughed.

we made it to the movies on time and we went up the front desk. i payed for our tickets and food even though she tried too.

"kirk you really didn't have to" she said. "i know, but i wanted to" i winked steeling some of her popcorn.

we found our seats and after a few adds the movie started. it was a pretty good movie, but i was mainly looking at cindy the whole time. sometimes she would get scared and lean into my side and grab my hand.

i just held her until the scary parts were over...but she still held my hand, it felt natural.

when there was what seemed to be 20 minutes of the movie left i moved my free hand to the side of her face and looked in her eyes.

she looked back into mine and smiled a bit. "can i kiss you" i asked she just nodded and i kissed her slowly.

we both pulled away, smiling. then we both went back to watching the movie big smiles plastered across our faces.

we waited for everyone to leave before leaving ourselves. we walked out hand in hand.

we chatted as we walked back to the car, conversations felt easy. maybe i like her too much.

we had agreed on getting something to eat so we cruised around trying to find somewhere.

it was around 3pm so no restaurants were open for dinner yet. i drove past a sushi place that looked like the only thing that was open and said "sushi?" she nodded and replied "sounds great!".

i found a car park and we got out. we walked into the place and sat down, we ordered what we want.

i payed again, she wasn't very happy but oh well.
we got back in the car and i drove her back home.

once we arrived at her house i parked and stepped out of the car and walked her to her front door.

when we reached her front door, i looked into her eyes and she looked into mine.

"good night" she said hugging me. "night cindy" i replied, smiling. "drive home safe" she said, waving goodbye as i walked back to the car.

i nodded and started my drive home. after a short drive i made it home. i parked in our driveway. i eventually got out of the car and opened the front door, everyone was squeezed in on the couch while watching something on the tv.

the moment i walked into the room all the heads snapped to look at me. "where have you been? ally won't tell us" james questioned, i just smiled and said "nowhere".

lars rolled his eyes and cliff laughed, cliff probably knew that i was with a girl, he has a good intuition it's scary sometimes

i went to my room and jumped on my bed.

when i woke up the next day i felt complete bliss, not a single worry on my mind. it was a nice feeling, i could definitely get used to it.

i rubbed my eyes one last time then fully opened them adjusting to the strong light. i got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. cliff was sitting at the table.

"mornin' cliff" i said as i entered the kitchen.

"so how was the date last night?" cliff asked with a sly smile. "uh um" i stuttered. "how do you know about that" i asked. cliff just raised his eyebrows and laughed a little under his breath. i shrugged it off knowing that you can't beat cliff. hes a fucking genius.

"so how was it?" cliff genuinely asked this time, "pretty good" i answered while putting the kettle on.

"so...who's the girl?" cliff asked, opening the newspaper that had been sitting on the table. i knew i could trust cliff. "her name is cindy" i said, pulling out a mug and a tea bag.

"so when are we gonna meet her" cliff said with his eyes still glued to the news paper. i just shrugged.
"you gonna tell james and lars?" cliff questioned.

"i probably will eventually, i just don't want them to tease me or whatever... plus we are technically just friends at the moment" kirk explained while making his tea and sitting at the table with cliff.

cliff put the newspaper back down and nodded while saying "fair enough".

unfortunately a few days later i had called cindy to ask her on another date but this is how it went.

"hey cindy i was wondering if you would like to go out again soon?" i asked smiling thinking about the last time we went out.

i was scared because i heard a sigh on the other end followed by "kirk, you're a super lovely guy but im not really interested in dating right now. i thought maybe i was ready but i think i need more time".

"oh okay, i understand. sorry for bothering you" was all i could get out before i hung up. jeez that's my luck. fuck i actually liked her too. id have to figure out a way to tell cliff.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 370 16
there's modern technology in this, please go cry about it and stop complaining about it. You accidentally hooked up with your best friend, James Het...
16.3K 380 28
You can never escape your past- no matter how fast you run. Kirk Hammett has another woman in his arms and a devilish smirk on his lips. But, no mat...
5.9K 74 6
gay stuff abt the boys of Metallica, I can also do Metallica x other bands if you guys want | I'll be posting rarely but I'll try my best. Anyways en...
3.7K 100 12
It's 1984 and you decide to go to the movie theater with your friends on Friday the 13th. A horror movie fills the theater halls, and you can't wait...