Mending Hearts

Por themarvelbitch26

When a broken girl meets a blue eyed man who believes hes a monster, can the two get along in the compound, o... MΓ‘s

𝔸/β„•
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝
*ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ π”Έπ”Όπ•Šπ•‹β„π”Όπ•‹π•€β„‚*
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟑
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ˜
*β„™π•ƒπ”Έπ•π•ƒπ•€π•Šπ•‹*
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ™
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸš
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ›
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸœ
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸž
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸŸ
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ 
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ‘
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟘
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸšπŸ™
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸšπŸ›
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟞
𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟑
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›πŸ˜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›πŸ™
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›πŸš

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟝

279 16 5
Por themarvelbitch26

𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕥

"What happened in your past?"

He blinked at me for a minute, then something swirled in his eyes I'd never seen before, but he looked at the floor before I could work out what it was. He nodded slowly as he took the question in, clearly thinking it over.

When I reached out and touched the cool metal forearm, I spoke again "you don't have to tell me, but I feel like everyone knows something but me and they're all giving me the wrong impression. I'd rather have the truth from you. But it's still your choice Buck". I rubbed circles with my thumb and smiled gently at him, us finally holding eye contact.

Nodding, he lifts his flesh hand to tuck some stray hairs behind my ear. His voice was barely above a whisper when he spoke, "can we talk in your room please?" I smiled and nodded, standing up and holding a hand out to help him up. He didn't take it, getting up on his own and beginning to head towards the compound at a pace he knew I'd be able to keep up with.

I followed slightly behind him, wanting to stay close without crowding him. When we reached my room I opened the door and closed it behind Bucky, locking it to have some privacy for him. He sat on the floor by the window where my usual blankets and pillows lay, and so I sat opposite, looking out the window to reduce any pressure he might've felt. When he cleared his throat I looked back at him, waiting for him to speak. "Promise you'll hear the whole thing before judging me? I know the end won't change much but I'd like for someone to know everything and you're the only person I trust with it right now"

"Of course Buck, say however much you'd like... I'm here to listen to everything you wanna say okay?" I grabbed his hand and gave it 3 gentle squeezes, but judging by the look on his face he didn't know what it meant, he just kept a hold of my hand while he told me his story.

He told me everything, from the train to his arm, to Hydra, to the end of S.H.I.E.L.D., to Wakanda. I went through a rollercoaster of emotions as he spoke, pain was the only one evident for him. I felt awful for him, but I knew sympathetic looks wouldn't make him feel any better, so I tried my best to keep a small kind smile on my lips and stayed silent while he spoke. By the end of it I was amazed he'd survived this long, and a lot of his behaviour made sense now.

Without thinking, I hugged him. I didn't ask if it was okay but going off the way his arms squeezed me close and his head nestled in my neck I guessed he needed it. I had no words, physical comfort was all I could provide for now for the tortured soldier. We stayed like this for a few minutes, I had managed to whisper "it's okay" a few time to him, but no other words could find either of us. When we finally pulled apart, his eyes were glistening with tears and a part of me broke at the sight. As one fell I wiped it away and kissed his lips gently. He held my waist with a strong grip, clearly terrified I'd walk away or tell him to. I couldn't do that to him. Never. I'd found someone I cared so deeply for, someone to finally let in and trust. What happened to him wasn't his fault, and he was made to do the things he did - morphed into a weapon by hydra. I could never blame him for that, let alone shut him out.

I left gentle small kisses peppered across his face in hopes of distracting him enough to stop the tears falling down his cheeks. When I noticed they had ceased I gently kissed his lips while wiping any left over tears from his cheeks. We sat by the window for a while after, randomly kissing each other sweetly or moving into more comfortable positions. I only spoke once I had worked out what to say, "you know none of that was you, it was Hydra? You can't let the trauma you've been through determine how you perceive yourself Buck..."

My soldier nodded gently, taking in my words carefully. "But I understand if it changes how others perceive me, including you Doll", the idea of it clearly hurt him and that in itself hurt me. I immediately shook my head, hugging him closer to me to prove it.

"I could never change how I view you, you're honestly the most perfect person I know, I don't judge you at all because of your past... honestly I'm amazed at how strong you are for surviving it all"

Bucky pecked small kisses across my collar bone and up to my neck, then to my jaw and up to my chin and finally reaching my lips. It was a sweet kiss, until it reached one of more intensity, both of our tongues dipping to explore the others mouth. He quickly dominated the kiss, rising slightly above me which caused me to tilt my head up. I felt his hand gently wrap around my throat, the warmth telling me it was his flesh hand, and slight pressure that caused me to lay back in the floor in the pile of pillows. I moaned quietly at the feeling of him laying on top of me and his hand acting as my necklace, and I felt him smirk into the kiss.

We were interrupted by 3 knocks on the door and then a short pause followed by 1. Mins and Nat's knock. Bucky groaned quietly causing me to snigger, kissing his cheek. He stayed seated by the window as I went to the door. I was careful to open the door enough so she would just see me in the crack, not a single view of my room let alone my super soldier. "What now Nat?"

My flat tone clearly shocked her, but she covered it within a millisecond, "look, I'm sorry about this morning but I just don't want you getting hurt again, especially after what he did to you. I'm just trying to look out for you yanno Sestra?"

I sighed and nodded, " I understand that Nat but you were a Bitch, for no real reason. I love you but just leave me alone for a few days, okay?" An emotion I didn't recognised glistens in her eyes before she smiles and nods gently, leaving without saying another word. Her walk was calm and collected as she strolled away down the corridor so I didn't stop her, and I felt Bucky behind my back as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on top of my head.

"Everything okay Doll?" He squeezed me gently and kissed the top of my head to reassure me. I nodded gently and shut the door before turning around and hugging him back. He mumbled into my hair quietly, "I'm sorry I cause so much trouble for you"

Slightly pulling away, I looked up at him and shook my head "you don't cause trouble Buck, and even if you did you'd be well worth" I smiled. He quickly dipped his head down an captured my lips in a kiss. What I didn't realise was that this was a distraction for him to swiftly wrap his arms around me, place his hands on the backs of my things and pick me up so my legs wrapped around him. I gasped into the kiss and he took the opportunity to kiss me harder while walking until I was pressed against the wall with the super soldier pinning me there, which was hotter than it was impressive. It was the most intense moment we'd had, nothing this desperate had shown from either of us despite how needy we normal were in moments like this. He quickly moved us over to the bed so I was sat on his lap, and he gripped my hips to grind them down on him, clearly the tension Nat had interrupted never left him.

My heart was racing and I allowed Bucky to take full control, enjoying the almost feral dominance he had controlling both of us. He ripped off my top before taking off his own, then dipping his head down to leave hickeys all over my boobs. I arched my back to push them closer to his head and fisted my hands in his hair to keep his head there, not wanting the source of pleasure to stop. He then flipped us over and pulled down my joggers and underwear and dipped his head down. He ate me out with a hunger I thought wasn't possible, and I quickly found myself reaching the edge ready to cum for him.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I was arching my back and gripping the sheets, but was quickly interrupted but the AI voice cutting through the room.

"Sergeant Barnes, Captain Rogers is looking for you" f.r.i.d.a.y. called out.

This didn't cause the reaction I would expect, but instead made a smirk wipe across his face as he looked up at me. "Better hurry up and come then Doll" was his response, before sucking harshly on my clit and making my back arch again. I was instantly back where I was before, and before I knew it I was morning his name with one hand in his hair and the other in the sheets as I came.

Once I'd caught my breathe he put his top back on and collected my clothes for me, helping me put them on in my slight haze. Moments later there was a knock on the door and Bucky turned to me with a shit-eating grin before kissing me on the cheek and whispering "good girl" in my ear, then went to get the door. This motherfucker will be the death of me.

Hey darlings! Hope you've enjoyed the new chapter :) I'm trying to write and upload more now I'm finished with college, so hopefully you won't have to wait so long between chapters. It means so much to me that so many people are reading n voting for this book, your support means the world so thank you!

As always have a good day/night! <3

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

4.7K 112 9
Welcome to my first marvel fanfic! Very excite to write this and I hope you will enjoy it! Bucky and y/n pov You are brought to the compound by Nick...
37.5K 973 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
85.1K 2.8K 18
This is a Bucky x Peter fic 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… πŸ₯€ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ ------------------------------------ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: πŸŽπŸ—.πŸπŸ“.πŸπŸ— π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„...
162K 3.4K 22
Bucky had always been a constant irritant in your life. From the moment you walked into the compound, you and Bucky hated each other. However, one te...