His(Taekook Omegaverse)

By LettyTK

Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble fr... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5
6:
7
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
25:
23
24:
26:
27:
28
29:
30:
31
36:
37:
32
35:
33
38
39
40:
41
42
43
44
45:
46:
47
48
49
50

34

1.6K 102 11
By LettyTK

Jungkook stood in front of the mirror holding a pregnancy test kit.He really didn't want to take it and get disappointed  yet again.His heat was a week late and it was normal for him because his cycle was irregular.His hormones were still unbalanced.In the end he didn't take the test.

His husband had been super busy since they came back from their trip in Hawaai.They had a great time sight seeing and making memories.It was a shame that they couldn't make love because of the fertility treatment.

From the moment he woke up he knew this day wasn't his.He was tired and upset.Taehyung had left him home all alone and it was a Saturday where they are supposed to spend time with each other.Surely he was going to get him for that.

After cleaning the house he had taken a shower and sat down to watch TV.Suddenly his phone light up.He had received a text from his private investigator.That man was the one person he wished would never call him.He didnt want to believe his husband would ever cheat on him.The PI had texted him a picture of Taehyung and the same girl he had suspected him of having an affair with.

Jungkook called the PI and demanded for their current location.Currently they were in a mall.Jungkook vowed that he was going to put an end to whatever that relationship was.If they weren't having an affair then why did they have to go behind Jungkook's back.

Taehyung left him at home claiming that he had work when he was taking some woman shopping.Taehyung wasn't going to get away with this.

When Jungkook arrived at the mall he saw Taehyung's car leaving the mall.He followed his car and it stopped at the hotel.Jungkook watched the duo step out of the car and went into the hotel.Jungkook stayed in his car for what seemed to be five minutes.After calming his nerves he stepped out of the car and went inside the lobby.

He found the people he was looking for in the lobby having tea and talking.

"So this is what you meant you have work Kim Taehyung"the omega sounded furious.

"Jungkook"Taehyung let out

"Shocked to see me?"the omega smirked

"It's not what you are thinking"the alpha said calmly

"I'm not here to talk to you.I want to have a word with your mistress"Jungkook spat with venom

"Stop creating a scene"Taehyung demanded

"I haven't started yet"the omega yelled

"Mr Kim it's really not what you are thinking"the girl said with a small voice.

"Was shopping fun?What did he ask in return for the stuff he bought for you"

"Jungkook..."

"I said I'm not talking to you Kim Taehyung so zip it"

"I really didn't do anything"the girl said

"Do you have a name princess.How long have you been seeing my husband.Have you been sleeping with him?"Jungkook asked recklessly

"Jungkook you are way out of line"Taehyung said in a warning tone.

"Listen here sweetheart ,my husband doesn't love you.He will only use you and come back to me.You are still young and have a bright future ahead of you.This is my advice stop seeing him if you know what's good for you"

Taehyung clenched his fists and gave Jungkook one final warning"Jungkook keep quite.You know don't know what you are talking about "

"You should be ashamed of yourself.How can you have an affair with someone who might be your daughter's age,Taehyung.She is twenty two isn't she"Jungkook said recklessly

"You had people follow her?"Taehyung asked in disbelief

"Why is that so surprising?"

"You have lost your mind"the alpha said stiffly

"What right do you have to say that to me.How dare you.You are just a bloody cheater Taehyung.A spineless snake"Jungkook spat,his eyes wide with furry.

Before he even realized Taehyung had hit Jungkook hit across the face.When the reality hit him Taehyung gasped and Jungkook held his cheek and stared at him without any emotion.

Taehyung was shocked.Never in his wildest dreams did he think he could ever lay a hand on Jungkook"Look..what you made me do..I told you.."

"I asked for this?Taehyung you hit me.Goodness I don't know you anymore.How could you do this?"Jungkook asked in horror

"I didn't mean to slap you.You forced my hand"Taehyung said

"It's not about the slap.Have a good life with her.I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you."

"Jungkook...please hear me out"Taehyung sighed

"What's my fault.Did I want to be childless.Did I ask for it?"

"Jungkook I need you to calm down.Let's go to my room to talk"Taehyung said softly

"There is nothing to talk about.We are over Kim Taehyung.We owe each other nothing"the omega yelled

"Stop talking nonsense you crazy bitch.I will explain everything "Taehyung screamed hoarsely

"Save the explanation for those who care"

Jungkook didn't want to cry because he had imagined what it would be like when his worst fears come through.He had prepared himself for it but being slapped by Taehyung was something he hadn't seen coming.The slap felt like a he had been stabbed right in the heart and it hurt.It took only the slap for him to cry.

In his miserable state he drove to the Han river where he just sat there and looked into nothingness.He cried for an hour before he realized that he needed someone to talk to before he tries to end his life.He needed to know whether Taehyung was worth killing himself for.

Maybe all this,him struggling to conceive and Taehyung cheating on him was his punishment for cheating on Hoseok.

***

Yoongi and Jimin had spend the whole day with their family.Their door bell rang and Yoongi went to get it.

"Taehyung...?"

"Hyung....I need someone to talk to you"

Jimin came to the door after hearing Taehyung's voice .The person he had been dying to punch to death had presented himself at his door.

"Look who we have here.Kim Taehyung the asshole"

"Baby can you let him inside so we can talk.Don't make a scene"Yoongi said

"I'm making a scene.Weren't you here when my best friend came here and cried on my lap just because of this jerk.Kim Taehyung you have crossed the line.I can forgive a murderer but not a cheater"

"Jimin let's hear him out before you kill him"

Yoongi shielded Taehyung from Jimin's wrath.

"You better have a good explanation for yourself because even I won't forgive you for hurting Jungkook.He doesn't deserve this"

As soon as Taehyung sat down Jimin glared at him and Yoongi motioned for him to start talking.

"Jungkook misunderstood the whole situation.That girl ...is like my daughter"

"Who knows that she is like your daughter.You could be fooling us just like how you have tried to fool Jungkook"Jimin snarled

"I'm not fooling anyone.Hoseok also knows her.Twenty two years when we  were in a gang our friend Hyungsik died on a mission.Before he passed he asked us to take care of his pregnant girlfriend as well as their unborn daughter.The two grew up at an orphanage so they had no other family members who could take care of the child.That's the girl I have been accused of having an affair with"

"If we ask Hoseok will he tell us the same story"

"You guys can do whatever you want because I'm really done.I don't care any more .If he wants to leave because of the misunderstanding then he should do so"

"So you mean you have been raising her for all these years"

"For eighteen years Hoseok and I have been providing for her financially but everything changed when her mother died because of cancer.She didn't have no one then so I stepped in and took the role of her father.I couldn't abandon her because of the promise we made to her father.Since her mother passed we have been close than ever.I wanted to get to know her more therefore we spent time together"

"And Jungkook thought you were cheating on him with her"Yoongi said

"I tried to explain it to him but he was too hot headed.Stubborn as ever"

"I'm really sorry Taehyung.I judged you without knowing what the truth was"Jimin said

"Feeling for your friend is not a crime."

"No you don't understand I feel awful"the omega said

"Get over it"Taehyung said

"So what are you going to do ?"Yoongi asked

"About what?"

"Jungkook.You should go home to him.I'm sure he has calmed down by now"

"He isn't home"Taehyung said.

"Did he go to his father's or his cousin's"

"Frankly I'm not going to look for him"

"Are you upset with him?"Jimin asked

"How could I not.Do you know the damage he caused.Hana tried to throw herself in front of a car because apparently its better for her to be with her parents rather than being accused of having an affair with someone she considers her father.Jungkook said too much.That's why I slapped him.Hana tried to make  him listen but did he?I have never been so upset in my entire life.I swear"

"Maybe you could have told him about Hana when you got married "Jimin said

"Back then I didn't think I needed to.Her mother was still alive and there for her.When her mother passed and she started attending college I couldn't get the chance to explain things to Jungkook because inside his head he had this preconceived notion that I was cheating on him"

"Was he that insecure?"

"I thought I knew him but I realized that I can never understand him"Taehyung had his hand over his chest as if he was in pain.Beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

"Are you okay Tae"

"I'm fine.I should go"

"Where will you go.?"Yoongi asked.Deep down he had already known that Taehyung would never do such a thing to Jungkook.He only needed to understand the whole situation.

"I don't know.I will figure something"

"Is Hana okay now"

"Yeah.I have someone watching her.I had to assure her that Jungkook wasn't upset with her and he didn't mean a word I said but we both know that she is an adult.She is a law student hence she is much more smart than I give her credit for"

"About Jungkook...will you please try to forgive him.He didn't know.Misunderstandings happen don't they"Jimin said

"Misunderstandings happen I get that but I won't forgive her for hurting Hana.Jungkook didn't trust me and here we are."

"Are you too broken to be fixed..I mean just look at things from his perspective .Sometimes we like to believe whatever we want."

"Jimin stop thinking about your friend here.Remember he is no longer the victim"Yoongi told his husband

"I know Yoongi but"

"I will be back.Let me walk Taehyung out.It's been a long day and he needs some rest"

Jimin picked up his phone and tried to call up his friend but the call went straight to voicemail.

"Jungkook where are you.I hope you haven't done anything stupid.You are in deep trouble my friend.Your marriage is on the line here.If you know what's good for you come back and talk to your husband"

Meanwhile Yoongi was watching his friend as the two walked down the streets in silent.

"Aren't you going to look for Jungkook"

"He is an adult and has many people who will take care of him.Hana has no one."Taehyung said

Yoongi nodded in understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 229 6
Taehyung married Jungkook because he thought that he was a good boy and wouldn't cause any trouble. Even if it was just a decoration at home, but it...
266K 18.3K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
83.7K 5.1K 19
[Slow update] "Speak one more time about him and you'll be dead," "I'm not scared of you omega, you're weak but probably not more than this cadaver,"...
73.4K 2.8K 19
Jeon Jungkook was used to getting whatever he wanted since the day he was born.His father would make sure to give him everything because that was the...