'King of Curses'

By Senbeii

Having to know and discover how you became the King of Curses favourite little puppet is unknown, though whe... More

Intro: A village 1000 years ago
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
- 6
Back into the Village
- 8
- 9
- 10
- 11
- 12
- 13
- 14
The Red Inn
- 16
- 17
- 18
- 19
The Kings Touch
- 21
- 22
-23
~24
The village in flames
~ Update ~
The village in flames (pt2)
~ 25
~ 26
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29
~ 30
~ 31
Devotion
~ 33
~ 34
~ 35
The Sacrifice
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40
41

The Sacrifice Pt 2

711 31 1
By Senbeii

Authors note:
• before you start this chapter, id like to give a warning about the mention of r@pe.
• for your comfort I've kept it quite mild so nothing goes into detail.
• if you would like to skip this scene then ignore everything from [ ~ ~ ~ ] and under, and go straight to the next chapter xx

•••

on horse back, (y/n) sits behind Akio as her mind ran with thoughts about Sukuna and the words Takibi mentioned about Seiichi's feelings. Her tears dried up as she held onto Akio's back, holding her from falling off the horse.

"Take 10!" Akio calls out, halting the horse in its spot.

All the sorcerers idle their reins and jump off their saddles. They bring out their pouches of food and begin gnawing on their crackers.

"Come on... It's been three hours. You need to eat." Akio says hoping off the horse.

"I'm not hungry." She grumbles, squeezing her thighs against the saddle.

Akio sighs, resting an arm on the horse. He looks up at her as she desperately tried hiding her face from him.

"Well... When you're ready, eat this." He replies, tucking crackers into the saddles pouch. Akio walks off, having conversation with the other sorcerers.

She slouches, heaving a sigh of disappointment. She touches the bandage on her neck where she had sliced herself.

Was I really going to kill myself?

If Akio didn't accept her offer so easily she wasn't sure if she'd actually go through with it or chicken out, but from the look in Akio's eyes, she must have looked convincing enough.

She reaches down into the pocket, unwrapping the crackers that were in a pouch. They were dry and stale, but her stomach begged for them.

I wonder how Seiichi and Takibi are... And Sukuna. If Akio and the sorcerers haven't mentioned a thing about him, does that mean he wasn't killed or captured?

Hope raised in her heart as she began to daydream. She begged in her mind that Sukuna was still alive somewhere, waiting for the right moment.

•••

A week had passed since she was taken from Seiichi and Takibi, and in those days, she was used as a battery source to kill curses she once sided with.

The curses in her blood stream acted as a clot, to prevent her powers from being in use without Akio's permission.

Her wrist were constantly shackled in chains, and Akio toyed with her emotions; blackmailing her and belittling her whenever he had the chance.

She couldn't fight back when her enemy constantly had a leash on her cursed energy; never giving her an opportunity to use it.

She laid in a large futon, her bare back facing the wide open shoji doors. Her tears never stopped, and her shaking body was never ending.

With a loosely fitted yukata, hanging around his shoulder, Akio steps through the shoji doors with his katana in one hand.

"Finally awake aye?" He says, smiling down at her bruised back.

Her body naturally flinched at his voice, as the events of last night flooded her thoughts. she pulls the covers back over her shoulders, hiding them from him.

Akio scoffs, crouching down at her side. As a reflex, she quickly huddles under the covers, but Akio only stops her. He places the Katana beside her as he got on top of her, trapping (y/n)'s body between his.

"Please Akio...Wasn't last night enough..." She whispers, fear shivering her words.

He pulls the cover down past her shoulder, but before he could rip them down any further, she clenches the fabric right before they exposed her chest.

"You belong to me now...So I expect you start acting like it." He grunts, placing his lips upon her shoulder blade.

She shivers at his touch. She wanted to move, but knew if she did, he would have the advantage to take her then and there.

Suddenly a knock is heard at the front door, but Akio ignores it as he continued to kiss her neck and shoulder.

"Sir...I'm sorry to interrupt, but you have received a letter from a village called, um... Nakano." The messenger says reading the village name aloud.

At the mansion of the village, Akio's eyes shoot open. He lifts himself off (y/n) and opened the door.

"When did this come in!" He yells, snatching the rolled up letter from the young messenger.

"Late last night, sir." The boy stutters, bowing his head.

(Y/n) sits up, the covers still wrapped around her body. She was curious why he was so shocked by the mention of the village.

Nakano? Nakano... Where have I heard that name...

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly gape open as she remembers a conversation she had with Sukuna.

No way...Nakano is the village Sukuna grew up in, and where he met Akio. There's no way that letter could possibly be from him...

{ that's false info - I have no idea where Sukuna was born }

The sound of grinding teeth and scrunched up paper, drags (y/n) away from her thoughts. Her eyes trail back up to Akio, who had ripped the letter apart.

"Who sent this!" He yells back at the young messenger. The boy flinches at his loud tone and drops to his knees.

"I'm sorry sir! He was hooded. We couldn't see his face in the dark." He blurts out, fearful for his life.

"We? Who's we?" Akio says, tightening his yukata.

"The guard on duty last night, Jiro." The boy shouts back, almost instantly.

Akio grits his teeth, looking down at (y/n)'s confused gesture. She had an idea what was happening, but what was in that letter that's making him react like this.

"Take me to Jiro now." He demands, exiting the room, the boy following.

(y/n) shuffles her body over to the ripped letter that scattered the floor. She carefully pieced the letter back together like a puzzle.

"Two days..." (y/n) reads.

"Huh? What? Is that it?" She says out loud.

This finger print on the corner of the page... That's Sukunas stamp. So I was right! This is a letter from Sukuna!

"Two days? What does he mean by that?.. Is he coming to save me?" She whispers.

"oh-hoo." Suddenly a tall man with bright blue eyes enters the room. (y/n) quickly shuffles back, tightening the covers around her body.
"Peeping where you're not suppose to, are we?" He playfully says, creeping closer to her. He steps on the letter, ignoring it completely.

He crouches down in front of the girl, admiring her natural beauty.

"What do you want Gojo?" She says, in a tough voice.
"If Akio finds out you stepped in his room without permission he'll-"

"He'll what? Try to kill me? Ahaha." He laughs, chucking his head back.
"What are you now? Staying loyal to your new 'master', please..." He chuckles, pulling a folded up letter from his pocket.

"Never! You know what he does to me, so why joke about it!" She grunts back.

"Spare me the lecture and take the damn letter." He says, rolling his eyes.

(y/n) looks down at the neatly folded letter between his fingers and tilts her head.

"What's this?" She says, retrieving it from his grasp.

"A present." He replies, before walking out the room.

Confused, she carefully opened it and a full paragraph meets her eyes.

I'm sorry for not coming back when I could... I knew Akio had already won that fight that night. So I needed more time to investigate a new method.
Two days... Give me two days, and we'll be together again.

The letter finishes with a red, half smudged finger print, stamped at the bottom of the page.

(Y/n) held the letter close to her chest, preying that her and Sukuna could be together again, and that this torment Akio had her living in would come to an end.

Wait! How did Gojo come into possession with this! Was he the one who gave that first letter too? Is he not sided with Akio?

(Y/n) quickly gets dressed into her plain white yukata, shoving the note into her pocket. She couldn't leave the room, but it was the most freedom she's ever felt in a week.

She waited expectantly for her lover to come; high hopes clouding the storm that was rumbling for the future.

"The look in your eyes disturbs me." Akio's voice grumbles from behind, scaring her from her thoughts.

"Akio!" She twists her body around, frailing back from him.

"Why are you happy?" He says, glaring down at her.
"Turn out your pockets...now." He says calmly, his hand out in front of her.

She hesitantly reaches into her pocket, considering if he can see it or not, but she already knew the answer. If she didn't show him, he'll just rip her clothes off again, like last time.

With shaking fingers, she places the letter in his palm. With a cautious gaze, he reads the letter and laughs.

"A love letter, that's also a threat towards me... how adorable." He lets the letter drop from his hands and corners (y/n) into the wall behind.

"I would just love to see his face when he learns what I've done to you and your body." He smirks, knowing exactly how to get under Sukuna's skin.
"When he comes and learns exactly what I've been planning... This new 'method' of his won't work." He trails a cold finger from her chin down to her chest where it stops.
"When I see that face of his, I want to stain it in my mind forever... because he'll never expect it coming."

He wraps his fingers around her neck, and places a leg between hers.

"I have to thank you, for being so cooperative these past few days." He grins.

She grabs his wrists, gasping for air. His grip loosens, when seeing her face go red. He throws her down onto the futon and bends over her, fear closing in on her.

~ ~ ~
( warning - r@pe )

"Akio...please. I can't do this anymore it's starting to hur-" She tries pushing him away, but he just snorts with laughter, interrupting her.

"Hurt! Ahaha! Don't tell me it hurts, when I know you can take on Sukuna." He laughs, hanging his head, amazed that he even said something like that.

Her eyes widen, as they begin to tear up again.

"You can deal with it. You're Sukuna's woman after all." He grunts, pulling her Yukata down her shoulders.

"No! Let me go!" She screams, trying to kick him off her.

"Don't tempt me woman! Refuse like this and I'll go back on that promise!" He yells, pinning her arms behind her head.

She stops struggling as Seiichi's face pops up in her mind.

"Don't do as I say, and I'll send someone to hunt down your precious little fox." He whispers into her ear.

She freezes up, staring at the ceiling above her. Events from the past few nights and mornings flow through her mind and a Gojo, slaughtering Seiichi skips by.

"Now... Spread them." He frowns, watching tears cascade her cheeks.

Trying to block every sound and feeling out around her, she hesitantly spreads her legs, Akio removing the belt around his waist.

Authors note
• I'm sorry for this disturbing chapter. I just wanted to show how bad Akio actually treated (y/n) during the past and how sick he is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.5K 21
𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
4.5K 263 9
After recent trauma, (Y/n) suddenly develops mysterious powers that lets them see curses that are somehow not visible to everyone. When they meet Goj...
20.4K 948 17
❝𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀❞ ! sequel to when (black clover) (y/n) (l/n) has been...
474K 16.1K 25
ˏˋ°•*⁀ 𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 ˏˋ° ❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇. ❞ 受け : "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲...