- 3

The large house was silent. No bells were heard, or wind from the air outside.

"Geez... what was that all about?" Itadori lets out a long sigh, crossing his arms on his head.

"I-I'm sorry, I just reacted to the bells on instinct. At least... I think I did." (Y/n) fiddles her fingers as she regrets running from the others, splitting them up.

Itadori looks around the room, and it visibly looks similar to the one they were just in. Except the smell of cherry blossoms was much more sweeter. The lights were more dim too.

"It's fine... huh?" When Itadori looks back at (y/n) her eyes were widened, looking directly behind him.

He shifts his gaze behind, following her. A woman with short, straight black hair that hung over half her face, sat on the ground covered and surrounded by kimono materials. A plane red parasol lays in her left arm. Her smile was petite, but it didn't display any happiness. It was a smile, that caught her prey.

Itadori steps back, shielding (y/n). She grabs the dagger on her thigh, pulling it from the belt. She stretches her thumb down the blade, transforming it into a katana, rebuilt specifically to match her weight and fighting style.

"Hehehm..." the lady laughs under her breath
"I haven't seen a child of  m'lady Inari for a very long while... What is your name?" Her small smile lay still on her lips as her beautiful, mysterious voice echoes the room.

As if I'll ever give her Seiichis' name! I'm guessing Itadori already knows this is the special grade we have to kill.

"You were a beloved kitsune by your people, that lived around this shrine many years ago. They worshipped you! But you turned your back on them, they forgot you... your rage turned into pure energy. Cursed spirit." Itadori clenches his hands into a fist and blue energy sprouted from them.

A yokai is able to transform into a curse? I guess it's possible, if the yokai had died before becoming something so fowl.

The lady's smile disappears. After a few seconds of silence, the clothes she was wrapped in fall to ground as she disappeared from them.

The lady appears behind (y/n), wrapping her arms around her and whispers in her ear.

"You still haven't answered my question, child" The lady licks her ear very slight causing (y/n) to struggle out of her grip.

Wait she means me? But I'm not a child of Inari...Seiichi is!

Seiichi hurls blue flames at the lady with his tail, forcing her to let (y/n) go from the tight grip she had on her.

"Agh!! Fox fire!" The lady shouts, holding the left side of her face, that was burnt.

Itadori took his chance and lunged himself towards the woman, only to be instantly knocked down from a gust of wind she hurled from her fingertips.

Now is my chance! To get a strike on her.

"Dammit." He says landing on his feet in a defensive stance.

She's a special grade. We can't take her so lightly. Jumping at her isn't going to make us win.

(Y/n) frowns at the lady who licked the blood from her fingertips.

"That blade you carry...girl, is quite dangerous..." The woman says.

While she was distracted with Itadori, (y/n) managed to build up her energy and slice her at the speed of a bullet.

In response, the lady steps back exposing the skin on her legs slightly.

That smell! Is it coming from her skin!