~ 27

(Y/n) runs around the railing corner, distancing herself from the curse that's chasing after her. She throws the dagger from her thigh at the curse, using her cursed technique to move it in whatever direction she wants.

Her dagger was one she was able to create herself. With the use of a cursed spirit she was able to embed it into a dagger Seiichi made her. She was able to seperate her own cursed energy into the dagger along with the spirit in order to control it mid air.

"Aghhraaa!" The curse yells, as it's eyes were sliced apart.

(Y/n) runs towards the curse at full speed, dodging the attack that was coming her way, but from the corner of her eye, she sees another smaller curse flying towards her.

It's takes her by the waist, lifting her into the air. She calls the dagger back to her hand and twists her body as much as she could, slicing at its wings, only the blade wasn't long enough to cut it in half.

"Argh!" She struggles around in its grip as the curse took her higher and higher in the air, past the safety of the railing.

She looks down and sees Megumi easily defeating the curses below. Her fear of heights fog her brain as the ground below began to look further then what it was.

She takes a few breaths, planning on how to safely get back down to the level she was just on.

She managers to grab hold of the small blade again, twisting it to pierce right through one of its wings. The curse struggles to hold itself in the air, decreasing the distance from the floor.

She rotates her body quickly, flipping the curse and herself over, then without a second thought she takes her blade, slicing the curse in half. In mid air, she free falls, struggling to keep her head cool.

She extends an arm, reaching for the coming railing in her fall. With a loud bang she grips the railing, leaving her hanging from the 3rd floor; However, the weight from her own body pulling her arm at a sudden stop, sprains her shoulder.

"Agh!" She yells, struggling to keep her body up with the one arm. She could hear the other curse come closer to her behind the railing, as it catches her scent.
"Nghhh—agh!" She desperately lifts her body weight up and manages to get a a foot on the edge.

With as much strength she could muster, she lifts herself over the railing, flipping onto the other side where the floor was stationed.

Taking a few quick breaths, she prepares herself for an attack from the coming curse. It slams into her, throwing her around to the store behind, shattering the glass. She grazes her arms and cheek, blood dripping from the cuts.

"Dammit!" She yells, before pulling herself up again. The curse goes to bite down on her, but before it could, she stakes the roof of the curses mouth with her blade, holding it open so she could find a way to get out of the situation.

She was cornered in the display window and had no way around it. She looks out behind the curse and taunts it with the dagger. She pokes it on its hind side, forcing it to twist around at the feeling.

Shes thrown with the curse as she still held onto the sword. Seeing that she was now able to gain distance, she releases the weapon, running away from it.

"*huff* *huff*" She pants, leaning back into a corner, hidden from the curse.

"Hiding isn't going to solve anything." The mysterious voice whispers. She throws herself back out into the open, as the voice scared her. She looks down the corridor she was hiding in, trying to see who said it.

But before she could take a second look the curse was already on top of her. In a last minute decision before the curse could devour her; using her cursed technique she lunges at the curse with incredible speed, taking the blade out of its mouth and slicing the under part of its neck.