- 11

"You just gonna stand there? I didn't take you as the type to watch." Sukuna releases (y/n), throwing her to the side.

Rude.

Gojo vanishes from the roof top, and reappears in front of Sukuna. They were so close that any one of them could rip the others head off. Sukuna didn't back down and continued to smile at Gojo, who looked down at him.

You don't realize their height difference when they're apart, but now. Its so obvious that Gojo is much taller than him. What's going to happen?

"So... What's your plan here." Gojo, with his hands in his pocket says, hunching his back to Sukunas height. Sukuna Frowns and looks at him disgusted.

"What plan are you talking about?" Sukuna raises his chin and takes a step back. Gojo could see his confusion and stands up straight again, pouting.

"You aren't the type to lie Sukuna." Gojo crouches beside (y/n) and points at her.

"How are you calling the curses to attack her?" Gojo continues to frown at sukuna who was obviously lost in the conversation.

Sukuna smirks and bends down to level his look with Gojo.

"Don't know what you're on about." Sukuna grabs (y/n) by the wrist and brutally pulls her towards him.

"If i wanted to kill someone, I would do it myself. I wouldn't send some pathetic curses to do it." Sukuna grabs the back of her neck and pushes her down at his side.
"If you're curious to why there are many curses in this small village, ask the special grade that has been watching us from the start." Sukuna continues to say, making Gojo stand in his spot.

What! Another special grade curse is here! Wait, but Megumi and Noba-

"Say...Satoru. What of your other students." Sukuna, still gripping (y/n)s neck says with a mischievous smirk. Gojos lips part each other, as if he was surprised to hear him mention his other students.

"Let me guess, is that why you switched with Itadori. To protect her." Gojo says, looking down at (y/n).

(y/n) felt his fingers tighten around her neck for a moment before freeing her. She slumps down to the ground, cutting her wrist on a small rock in the process.

"Let's just say... I don't like it when other curses want to take what is already mine." Sukuna frowns at Gojo, when suddenly a dark rain cloud covers the almost set sun.

(y/n) looks up and takes a closer look, realizing that it isn't a rain cloud, but some kind of cursed barrier.

Sukuna clicks his tongue while investigating the dark red barrier. He takes one step closer to (y/n) who managed to bring herself to her feet.

"Who is this Special grade?" Gojo says, twitching his brow and clenching his hands into a fist.

Sukuna still looking up at the barrier replies with a smile.

"...An old friend and enemy." He whispers, watching the barrier come to a close.

"Huh? Did you just sa-Aghh!" (y/n) says before being interrupted by a loud noise like thunder.

The barrier closes with a loud bang, making the ground tremble with the noise. (y/n) could feel her heart beat out of her chest. She never thought something like a barrier could be so nerve wrecking. The fact, she could even see the 'King of Curses' look disturbed, makes her stomach turn.

"Whats happening?" (y/n) says, grabbing her Katana.

"That blade is useless against him." Sukuna says, taking the Katana from her. (y/n) confused, tries taking it back.