Devotion

Sukuna sat inside the traditional Japanese mansion he took from a wealthy man, and looks down at the countless new curses he assigned.

Five cursed wombs bowed beside (Y/n), eight special grade cursed spirits bowed down in respect behind her, and multiple other curses bow; scattered around the large open room.

They were all paying their respects to Sukuna who sat at the front with a pleasant grin; admiring his accomplishments. However none satisfied him as much as the woman who bowed in the front, right at his feet.

"Leave." He demands; the curses, scattering around to leave the room.

(Y/n) however, continued to bow. She took no notice of the other curses surrounding her, or at least she didn't want to show her respect to any other curse other than Sukuna.

She continued to worship him; Continued to pay her respects. He had forged a great army to repel the coming sorcerers and she truly was amazed by it.

It's been so long since she was taken by Sukuna with force. She remembers how much she hated him and feared him all at the same time.

She thought she could never leave his torment. Instead she was so surprised that she had sunken so deep in his world, that she lost sight of pure human innocence.

Sukuna looks down at her, watching her closely as he enjoyed the sight of her bowing down at him.

Since growing closer and closer together, she slowly found her confidence beside him. She would slowly imitate the small things he would do.

She bowed to no one, even if she were forced to. The other curses respect her as much as the king, and the human sorcerers feared her when she was sighted on the battle field.

It was hard to please her, and even more difficult to make her laugh or smile.

Sukuna regretted influencing her to be like this. He fell for the obedient, innocent and soft person she was. She of course still had those traits, but it was rare to see them.

"(Y/n)?" He calls out. She raises her head, gazing at the curse she served.
"Come here." He says, lending a hand out to her.

She elegantly sits up from her bow and shuffles over to him in her intricately designed Kimono. She places her hand in his as he pulled her in closer.

"What's on your mind?" He questioned, looking up at her while he continued to sit.

She looks to her side. Afraid at what he will think if she shared her thoughts with him

He squeezes her hand gently, making her look back at him. She takes a large breath, preparing herself.

"I...Fear for you Sukuna." She says silently, watching his expressions.
"I can't help but feel something big is coming...something bigger then us both." She says, placing the hand that was in Sukuna's grasp, back to her side.

"This is war...do remember that." He replies, gazing at her saddened eyes. He didn't want to be harsh towards her, but he wanted to make this situation clear to her.

Not everything can come to you on a silver platter, nor will you find it satisfying. But if you commit yourself to a large crime like war, you have to accept the consequences from it.

"This is inevitable, (y/n)... Do you doubt me?" He peaks into her eyes that she tried hiding. However at his comment her eyes shoot open.

"Of course not Lord Sukuna! I-I never have." She says, stepping closer to him.
"I just...don't want you to leave me." She says silently, hoping that he couldn't hear.