~ 39

(Y/n)' s eyes shoot open while gasping for air. Akio falls back off his chair, coughing up blood, while also grasping for air.

"Why! T-That memory! Why would you force me to relive that!" (Y/n) shouts, holding her head in agony.

She glares at him from the corner of her eyes, despising the fact he forced her to kill the person she loved. From those emotions, she could feel hot tears cascade her cheeks.

"You arsehole!" She breaths deeply.
"I can't believe you did that!" She falls to her knees, holding her throat, still trying to grab a breath of air.

She felt the hot tears continue to drench her cheeks and neck, as the memory repeats itself over and over in her head.

She takes notice of Akio, staring at the floor. He looked confused, but also shocked at the memory. Not because of how he went around killing Sukuna, but because he planned it all from the day Akio implanted those curses in (y/n).

(Y/n) clenches her teeth, shaking her head while she watched him.

"How could you do that?" She silently says, waiting for his reply.
"...God dammit, Akio! Say something!" She yells.

"I'm sorry!" He yells back, his lungs finally getting the air he needed.
"No... I shouldn't apologise!" He says to himself, before locking eyes with (y/n).
"You forget, Sukuna was a mass murderer! Killing innocents wherever he roamed... You knew that obviously! Yet you believe he still had the right to live." He continued to yell.
"Be honest to yourself, (y/n). If Sukuna lived that day, and continued to live on for the next one thousand years. Do you believe the world would be the same as it is today...peaceful?" He sternly suggests to her, catching her by the tongue.

With wide eyes, (y/n) starred at him; disbelieved that he was right. She didn't want to admit it aloud to him, or to herself, but the love she has for him truly blinded her. She was somewhat...disgusted in herself.

After a long silence, Akio sighs, hanging his head, knowing she agreed with him. He shuts his eyes, taking one more large breath, before he lifts himself back to the chair.

"I thought so." He huffs.
"...(y/n), I know you care about Sukuna more then life, but... You need to understand, and I mean truly understand, that no matter how you see him. He goes against the laws of nature." He exclaims, watching her stare off into the distance, recalling all the memories she's had these past few days.

She takes a large breath, gazing out at the setting sun.

How long have I been missing... Akio took me about a day ago. And now that the sun is setting... This'll be my second day... Please hurry up Seiichi.

Suddenly a zap in her mind penetrates her head, causing it to scramble around like a migraine.

She heaves Over the bed, holding it has tight as she could. She clenched her teeth and groans with pains as Akio sat up from his chair.

He watched her shake her head countless times and ears burn red with illness. She continued to hovel around the mattress until she went completely still.

Like a light bulb going off in her head, she starred at the bed below her with hands covering her ears. Her eyes dart back and forth, as though she was watching something play in her mind.

"...Training Facility." She says out of breath.

"What?" Akio replies, raising a brow.

"My heart...it's buried beneath the Jujutsu Training Facility." She continues, taking her hands away from her head.

Akio was skeptic about her comment. Was she telling the truth, and if so how does she know?

Akio could see the cogs churning in her head, while a similar look she use to have from the past, peaked through her eyes. He widened his eyes, as the realisation hit him.