Unwavering Destiny (Hiatus)

By LykuroKurato

After having enough with everyone who wanted him to stop. Join Ash as he journey around a new world with his... More

Profile: Ash (Kanto & Johto)
Profile: Ash (Hoenn & Sinnoh)
Profile: Ash (Unova & Kalos)
Profile: Ash (Alola & Galar)
Profile: Ash (Special)
Profile: Others
Prologue: When fate comes knocking
Chapter 1: An Opportunity
Chapter 2: Welcome to Pasio
Chapter 3: Preparations
Chapter 4: Not Alone
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: The battle for the first badge
Chapter 8: Meeting Together
Chapter 9: Egg-xiting Adventure
Chapter 10: Meanwhile
Chapter 11: Soaring high, a battle in the sky!
Chapter 12: The Battle Villa
Chapter 13: A Past Trauma
Chapter 14: Past and Realisation
Chapter 15: Bonds and Trusts
Event 1: Strongest Figthers! Part 1
Event 1: Strongest Fighters! Part 2
Event 2: All Aboard The Victory Train
Event 3: Fright Night
Short Story 1: Brute Vs Blade
Short Story 2: Pasio Fashion Passion
Event 4: Good Cold times
Short Story 4

Chapter 7: An Ambush... Really?

792 15 0
By LykuroKurato

"So, mind telling me how did all this happened?" A deep and dry voice said. This was the voice of the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni. Standing infront of him was the once proud and spotless clean Archer, who is now covered in dirt with some injuries from Pokémon moves.

"I'm sorry sir, I haven't foreseen this to have happened!" He struggled to say these words under the pressure of his boss.

"By that you mean losing most of our men to a kid who not only look no older than an adult but single handedly took you all down even when outnumbered and come back empty-handed, not only that but you have revealed our presences after we hid for so long which will alert the whole of Pasio." He said it calmly, but one can feel the anger within.

Archer was lost for words and he thought back to a few hours ago before this whole thing had happened.

___________________________________________

2 hours ago.

"Listen well, this particular trainer will give Team Rocket the upper hand to help our boss take over Pasio!" Archer said to a horde of grunts in front of him, numbered above a hundred. These people were wicked and evil, doing anything to achieve they're ambitions.

"Group 1 is already prepared giving us his location. We'll launch an ambush at him when he least suspect." He said proudly.

The grunts saluted and began taking their place. Slowly approaching Ash surrounding him in a cricle.

Meanwhile, Ash was following the path toward the deeper parts of the forest. He was planning to train his Pokémon before getting his next badge.

He found a spot and sent out everyone.

"Alright everyone, we won our first badge, let's practice for while before heading for the next one!"

He said as they all cheered feeling motivated, all but one.

Lucario was standing behind them with his eyes closed.

Ash notice this and tried to get his attention.

"Lucario, what's the matter?"

Ash asked, before Lucario created an Aura Sphere between his palm and threw it toward Ash.

The ball of Aura flew past Ash and hit the tree behind him which was a mile away.

It caused an explosion and when the the dust cleared out, two people were on the ground unconscious. They were wearing the same uniform and had a big red 'R' on them. Ash became alerted as he was familiar with the symbol.

"Team Rocket!" He shouted, getting into a defensive position along with his Pokémon.

"Oh well, so much for the quiet approach." Said a calm voice. Walking out of the shadows behind the tree was Archer.

Soon, many grunts come out of hiding with their Pokémon by their side.

"Since you know who we are, how about we make this quick, hand over all you Pokémon and we'll let you walk away." He said.

Ash: Like I'll do that, I'll take you all on!

Proton: Very well then, Attack!

Soon, a battle broke out with hundreds of Pokémon clashing against beach other.

The Pokémon that the grunts are using were obviously not theirs to begin with, they stole them from various people in different regions. The reason why Giovanni became a Gym Leader years ago was to give his men the final badge, which granted them full obedience from the Pokémon they had stolen. This is what made them a fearsome group with a few people having the courage to face them. Unfortunately, the one that they were targeting was part of the few that had bravery. Ash commanded all his Pokémon to protect each other while giving orders at the right moment.

"Scraggy, Leer! Donphan, Earthquake! Talonflame, Heat Wave! Corphish, Bubblebeam!"

All the ones that heard their order commence their attack, while the other fend off incoming attacks.

The ones that helped the most were his 30 Tauros that stampeded through the enemy lines weakening their force, the stronger ones were weaken while both weaker Pokémon and the grunts were knocked unconscious. The Flying types he has took out many opposing Pokémon in the sky while Gible tried to use his signature move.

"Giiii.... Ble!" He had tried focusing more power into it before firing off, unfortunately, there was too much force in it and it flew continuesly upward before disappearing into space. Many of the grunts stopped to watch what had happened while Ash's Pokémon took this chance to knock them out.

Soon, there were only 20 members left with about 50 Pokémon.

While Ash was fending them off he didn't realize that his sync stone was glowing once again. Unlike before, he had accumulated enough energy to use more than one Sync Move consecutively without stopping.

"Torkoal, Full Steam Eruption!, Noivern, Horizon Clear Hurricane! Primeape, Furious Close Combat! Lycanroc, Splintered Stormshards Eclipse!" He commanded them on instinct.

Ash kept calling out many Sync move giving them no chance to fight back. Kingler's larger claw was surrounded with blue energy making it bigger before slamming it down onto a Muk, Quilava curled into a sphere of flames before taking off at high speed ramming into a Venomoth. Glalie glowed bright before revealing that he had Mega Evolved and summoned ice shard above some Golbat and crashed into them to the ground. Gliscor flew into the air where the sky turned dark before sudden quakes can be felt knocking out the Electric types. Boldore stomped on the ground before a giant rock spike grew incredible height came out of the soil and hitting some Weavile into the air. Goodra summoned a different terrain around him before firing off concentrated Dragon Energy towards taking out some Vibrava and Shelgon. Melmetal was winding up before spinning slowly and ran towards some Graveler hitting them like a truck. Dracovish was stomping between it's two legs before it's jaws glowed blue and charged towards some fire types, including Archer's Houndoom.

After the Sync Moves has been unleashed, a massive explosion could be heard around Pasio.

The smoke cleared out revealing hundreds of Team Rocket grunts out of commission with many Pokémon around them. The only person left conscious was Archer himself.

He stood there speechless at the power the boy in front of him had displayed, he knew that this would benefit Team Rocket on a whole new level, but that is if they could get their hands on them in the first place, there was no chance for them to beat him without coming up with a plan to take him and his whole team down.

He swiftly return his Houndoom before trying to run away when he bumped into something behind him.

He looked back, then up towards the tall intimidating Charizard with small fire coming out of his closed mouth, daring him to move.

Archer was out of option. He then turned to Ash who was walking to him casually with his Pokémon by his side.

Ash: So, mind telling me what is Team Rocket doing here?

Archer: As if I'm giving all our secrets to a kid like you.

Ash: Fine then, the hard way it is. But first, let's bury you up to your knee.

Archer was confused to the kind of punishment Ash was giving him. Until he realised what he really meant.

Ash's Krokodile dug a hole that was way past his knee height and it was about his shoulder height.

Archer: Hang on! You said you're gonna bury till my Knee!

Ash: I did, just didn't say which way is facing up.

Archer was about to protest when suddenly he was grabbed by Gliscor by her tail and was hanging upside down above the hole.

But to his luck, an Abra appeared nearby which got everyone's attention before it used Teleport again, along with Archer.

The remaining grunts were left behind since it would had consumed too much stamina of the Abra.

Ash: Dang it, he got away.

His Pokémon felt disappointed for letting him getting away, it was time like this when he wanted to have a Psychic type to deal with other Psychic type.

Ash: It's okay guys, we'll get him next time.

He reassured them, they gave back a happy cry before someone else came closer to them, he turned around to be greeted by three familiar people.

"Ash!"

___________________________________________

Well that's it, I hope you all enjoy this along with a premonition within this chapter.
See you all soon.

I've also updated the info, now includes their gender.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 53 13
After becoming the new monarch, Ash stays in the Galar region and decides to train with Leon. What tests are waiting for him? Let's find out! My Engl...
93.3K 1.8K 70
a girl who want to become a top coordinator and Pokémon master read more to find out
126K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
1K 91 20
[#1 Victini { Sept 2019 } ] [#3 Pokemonstory { Sept 2019 } ] [ Sequel to Pokemon: Jisedai Burst ] A month later after the events of Shadow Pokemons t...