Unwavering Destiny (Hiatus)

By LykuroKurato

After having enough with everyone who wanted him to stop. Join Ash as he journey around a new world with his... More

Profile: Ash (Kanto & Johto)
Profile: Ash (Hoenn & Sinnoh)
Profile: Ash (Unova & Kalos)
Profile: Ash (Alola & Galar)
Profile: Ash (Special)
Profile: Others
Prologue: When fate comes knocking
Chapter 1: An Opportunity
Chapter 2: Welcome to Pasio
Chapter 3: Preparations
Chapter 4: Not Alone
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 7: An Ambush... Really?
Chapter 8: Meeting Together
Chapter 9: Egg-xiting Adventure
Chapter 10: Meanwhile
Chapter 11: Soaring high, a battle in the sky!
Chapter 12: The Battle Villa
Chapter 13: A Past Trauma
Chapter 14: Past and Realisation
Chapter 15: Bonds and Trusts
Event 1: Strongest Figthers! Part 1
Event 1: Strongest Fighters! Part 2
Event 2: All Aboard The Victory Train
Event 3: Fright Night
Short Story 1: Brute Vs Blade
Short Story 2: Pasio Fashion Passion
Event 4: Good Cold times
Short Story 4

Chapter 6: The battle for the first badge

716 16 0
By LykuroKurato

Ash was walking alone in the woods, he was planning to get the first badge today after arriving on Pasio. He was curious who was.

"So Trista said that the first Leader would be here. But why do I feel like I'm not gonna like this one..." Ash said to himself as he walks through the forest.

It was almost noon as he looked around for any sign for the PML leader. He kept searching until he found what he was looking for.

The PML leader was sleeping under a tree with the leaves shading her face from the sunlight, beside her was a Leafeon. This was none other than Erika, the Celadon City Gym leader. But unlike the one he was familiar with, she was wearing an outfit which resembles her Leafeon a bit.

"Huh, so that's what those Sygna Suit look like."

As he said that out loud which woke her up.

Erika blinked before yawning, so did her Leafeon. As they woke up, they saw a boy with a Pikachu on his shoulder.

"Oh, hello there."

"Whoops..." Ash mentally face-palmed as he should kept his mouth shut.

Ash: Umm, sorry for waking you up. But I would like to have a battle for the badge if you don't mind.

Erika: Oh don't worry, I'm free to battle anytime, your the 3rd person to challenge me today. I was just taking a break. Girls! We have a new challenger!

As she said that, two girls with white top and blue blouse came out with their own Grass- types, Skiploom and Roselia walked to stand beside Erika.

Lass 1: Hey, like, where are your teammates?

Lass 2: Yeah, you don't want this to be a one-sided match do you?

"I'm pretty sure I'm already in a one-sided match, with me with the advantage." He thought.

Ash: I'm sure you heard the announcement yesterday about me.

Lass 2: No way, so like, your that mysterious person who Lear said to be like super strong.

Ash: That's about it.

Lass 1: Not to be rude but you don't look like the kind of guy.

Ash: Well looks can be decieving.

Erika: As I understand, how about you fight without following those rules, I would like to see how well you fare as I heard.

Ash: Right!

Ash took a moment before deciding which three he should use. Eventually, he decided the three he would use.

Ash: Okay! I Choose You! He sent out Bulbasaur, Pidgeot and Buizel. He has also used his trainer move without even noticing in the first place, it turns out that most, if not all of his Pokémon had the same Trainer Move as Pikachu, but sometimes it raised the Attack stat rather than just the Sp. Atk.

Erika: Huh, a water type?

Ash: Well, you told me not to hold back.

Erika: With that attitude, you won't get far, Leafeon Go!

Lass 1 & 2: Go!

As the battle started Erika tried to use her strategy.

Erika: Like always Leafeon, use Sunny Day!

The sunlight intensified, Leafeon suddenly seems faster. The other 2 were ordering Sludge Bomb and Bullet Seed.

Ash: Buizel, use Aqua Jet to dodge and hit Skiploom! Pidgeot, send those seeds back at them! Bulbasaur, use Solarbeam!

Buizel was surrounded itself in a veil of water and whirl past the Sludge Bomb, Pidgeot did at she was command and blew the attack back. Bulbasaur was aiming it's attack at Leafeon before firing it.

Erika: Now, Solarblade!

Leafeon absorbed the sunlight before she extended its leaf on her head to clash against the Solarbeam. Both were equal in strength.

Erika: Now Soak Up the Sun!

Leafeon, literally soak up the sun as it was absorbing the sunlight even more, a red aura surrounds it before disappearing, it seems it has a boost in attack.

Erika: Now, Solarblade!

Ash: We won't let you! Buizel, Rain dance! Pidgeot, Hurricane! Bulbasaur, Use Sleep Powder!

Buizel spun around on it's back and summoned rain clouds above, blocking the sun out before Leafeon could charge, Pidgeot use this moment to unleash a Hurricane which dealt a lot of damage to Leafeon. Bulbasaur used Sleep Powder on Leafeon before she could finish her attack.

Erika: Oh dear!

Ash: Pidgeot, Air cutter! Buizel, close in with Ice Punch! Bulbasaur use Sludge Bomb!

Ash once again sent a barrage of attacks at them. Pidgeot's attack hit all of them, knocking out both Skiploom and Roselia. Buizel seems faster than before as he blitzed his way toward the remaining one with his fist covered with Ice-energy.
It slowly grew bigger as each rain drop fell onto it and becoming part of it by turning into ice. This hit Leafeon hard but not enough to knock it out.

Bulbasaur fired his own Sludge Bomb which dealt a lot of damage, Leafeon still stood tall but was clearly exhausted.

The Sync Stone Ash has which was given to him by Trista after registering glowed meaning he was now able to use a Sync move.

Ash: Alright, here we go! Buizel, Impatient Aqua Jet Barrage!

As the rain was still there, it gave a massive boost to Buizel who is now surrounded by more water as it launched toward Leafeon, repeatedly hitting her in different parts of her body before her body final collapsed onto the grass.

The rain clear out as the battle was over, the girls were impressed by how well Ash coordinated 3 Pokémon simultaneously with ease. They returned their partners before the two assistants went to heal their Pokémon while Erika went to Ash.

Erika: I've underestimated your passion for battling, you have earn this badge, The Tranquility Badge.

Ash took the badge before doing what he always does.

Ash: We got the Badge everyone!

He says as Buizel and Bulbasaur jumped in the air while Pidgeot was chirping happily above him.

Erika: Good luck on your next battle, maybe we'll see each other during the tournament.

Ash: Thanks. I gotta go, see you soon!

Ash said as he went to find his next battle for his second badge.

But not far from him, he was being watched by a grunt from Team Rocket.

"Archer, Sir. The target heading towards Area Epsilon." He said into the walkie talkie in his hand.

"Good, we'll corner him soon." A voice replied from the other side. The grunt place the device back before following Ash.

___________________________________________

Back at the Pokémon Center, other people who were new to Pasio are registering for the tournament.

Among them were Lillie, Gladion, Kukui, Burnet and Serena.

Serena: Do you think we'll find him if we join this competition.

Gladion: Hmm, we're more likely to encounter him if we explore the island while collecting those badges.

Lillie: So we're forming a team?

Gladion: That's right. What about you professor?

Prof. Kukui: Well, I had an idea, so I'll seeing you some time later.

He said before leaving with Burnet.

Gladion: Right, while he does that. Let's see where the first Leader is.

As he said that, the two assistants of Erika from earlier had arrived.

Lass 1: Hey Tricia! Can you heal our Pokémon?

Tricia: Oh my back so soon, you both came here not long ago.

Lass 2: We met the new guy! He was like super strong, he commanded all of Pokémon perfectly!

Serena: Wait, do you mean Ash!?

Lass: Yeah, he probably hasn't gone far from Erika. He just got his badge.

Gladion: Okay, thanks for the tip, come let's go.

He said as his sister and Serena began to look for Ash, hoping to find him sooner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 620 13
Some years after Serena is in Sinnoh and Ash comes back from Alola, the path crosses once more after 5 years. Will he still remember what happen'...
88.8K 1.8K 70
a girl who want to become a top coordinator and Pokรฉmon master read more to find out
81K 1.1K 68
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐€๐’๐‡ ๐Š๐„๐“๐‚๐‡๐”๐Œ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ , ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’ ๐’๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š. ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’“๐’–๐’...
28.8K 740 33
Ash is a 15-year-old trainer who is traveling back to Kanto after winning Kalos league he is accompanied by his traveling companion Serena a 15-year...