Brute (Finnick X oc)

By a-hopeless_romantic

𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐞 /bro͞ot/ 1. a savagely violent person or animal. "𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑-𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡... More

• Cast •
About
• Welcome to the 70th hunger games •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
• Cast •
• Welcome to the quarter quell •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
* Cast *
* Welcome Mocking Jay *
* 1 *
* 2 *
* 3 *
* 4 *
* 5 *
* 6 *
* 7 *
* 8 *
* 9 *
* 10 *
* 11 *
* 12 *
* 13 *
* 14 *
* 15 *
* 17 *
* 18 *
* 19 *
* 20 *
* 21 *
* 22 *
* 23 *
* 24 *
* 25 *
* 26 *
* 27 *
* 28 *
* 29 *
* 30 * - The End -
A year later after the ending
Authors note

* 16 *

4.6K 81 16
By a-hopeless_romantic

TW, A BIG TRIGGER WARING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT/ almost R@pe. PLEASE don't read this if you can't.

Read until you see these emojis.

☀️🤍☀️

And pick up reading when you see them again.

I love you all and want you to stay safe!!!!

—•—

——

"Listen up." Boggs said, it's morning now and we are all getting ready for the walk ahead of us. I stood by Finnick he hasn't left my side since I woke up this morning.

"Mags, empty. It's only for the propo." He put the clip (that had no bullets) in the gun and handed it to Peeta.

"Let's move." I grabbed my bag and looked at Katniss. "He's a human Katniss, you can stop looking at him like he's a ticking time bomb." I swung my bag onto my shoulder slightly hitting her in the process earning a glare from Gale.

"Come on Peeta." I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

I know Katniss has every right to be scared of Peeta, and if I'm being honest I'm scared too for her, I mean Peeta did tell me he wanted to kill her. But since the Capital with him I've gotten protective of him. He reminds me of Leo if Leo was alive right now, I believe him a Peeta would almost be the exact same person.

"She's protective of Peeta since the Capital don't take it to heart Katniss." I heard Finnick say as he rushed to catch up with me.

"We're headed five blocks north." As we walked Finnick read off what I believe is a script for Peeta.

I talked to Roland, Boggs kept shushing us but we continued.

"So you remember everything?" "Mostly, manly the important details." He nodded slowly. "And the bad?" "I remember, but there gonna stay locked away for now."

He looked around licking his lips. I know the look he has a question he's just to nervous to say it.

"What's up?" "Nothing." "It's not nothing, you can talk to me Roland." He huffed and looked straight at me making me nervous.

"Did she suffer?" "Did who?" "Bloss, Blossom. Did she suffer?"

I had two options. One say the truth which was.

"Stop please! Stop!" I looked up and saw Blossom staring at me wide eyed. "Please... please don't hurt her." The peacekeeper looked at me then the one on the other side of the glass. He snapped his fingers and the peacekeeper took the signal and stabbed Blossom in the side.

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed until my voice became sand paper. They continued to do it. "No! Please! No!" "I love you Cypress." Blossom said as blood ran down her mouth.

"NOOOO BLOSSOM!!!" I screamed as her head fell down and her body became lifeless.

"NOOO!" I screamed. I started to move uncontrollably.

I continued to scream it felt like my vocal cords were about to rip.

"Kill me!" I screamed at them. "Kill me!" I screamed again. "Please just kill me!"

She suffered so much that I was pleading to them to kill me.

Or. I lie and say she died peacefully.

"I think it was peaceful." "That's bull crap." "No seriously." "The Capital doesn't do anything peacefully. Just tell me this Cypress, did she scream?" "What?" "Bloss only screamed if she was in excruciating pain. So, did she scream?"

As I screamed Blossoms screams where heard too.

He snapped his fingers and the peacekeeper took the signal and stabbed Blossom in the side.

"I love you Cypress." Blossom said as blood ran down her mouth.

I shook my head. "No, she didn't. She was strong the entire time. She didn't let the Capital know they got to her." He sighed in relief. "I'll talk to you in a second Boggs is waving me over." "Okay." I said so low I know he didn't hear me.

I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes. "Angel are you alright?" Angel I missed hearing him say that.

"Yes. How's Peeta doing?" "Pretty good considering his mind set." "Good, he needs some peace." Finnick nodded his head. "Hey Angel." "Yeah?" "What did they do to you in there?"

I put my hand on his cheek. "I'll tell you one day, but todays not the day." He smiled understanding. I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Boggs. this is a good spot." Cressida spoke up. "Through there, in the courtyard." I looked around at all the buildings that are slowly being destroyed.

As much as I hate Snow, the people in panem have no control over his actions, their just stuck in the crossfire.

"Okay, let us clear it."

We walked slowly and quietly down the steps. Then the holo started to beep.

"We got a pod." I moved my sword back and fourth in my hands as nerves formed in my stomach. Finnick gently grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"Split. Take cover." I tapped Peeta for him to follow me and Finnick.

I watched as Roland went with Katniss. He gave me a small smile trying to ease the tension.

Finnick's hand disappeared from my hand and fell onto my shoulder. He crouched right behind me and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

It took me everything I had to not turn around and kiss him. With my memory being gone and being in the capital we haven't had anytime to be alone with each other.

"Stay back." Boggs did something and the pod went off. Not an explosion but gunfire. Shot after shot.

I jumped with each one. Realization hit me like all those bullets. I was in the capital, and I could be taken again and be tested on.

Rocks flew by us as the bullets hit the ground. Finnick covered me his arm went around my waist to pull me closer to him. I covered my ears the loud shots recovered a lost memory.

☀️🤍☀️

STOP READING NOW IF YOU ARE TRIGGED BY WHAT I WROTE AT THE TOP!!!!!

Before everything.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes as I heard screaming. "Mom?" I yawned out as I stretched. I got out of my bed and slowly opened my creaking door.

The sound of glass shattering made me rush down the stairs.

I stopped at the bottom of the steps and gasped.

Father was standing a few feet away from mom. As she was against the was covering her face. "Mommy?" She looked up over at me tears in her eyes.

"Cypress. Go back upstairs." "Papa? What are you doing?" "Nothing, your mom just broke a glass thats all." The blood stained to his knuckles told a different story.

"Come on sweetie. I'll tuck you back in." Father walked over and picked me up with a small grunt.

I'm almost 9 years old and he still insists on picking me up.

"Papa I can walk on my own." I giggled as he threw me onto my bed.

"I know sweetheart, but your my little girl." I laid down as he put the covers over me.

"Now you sleep and don't get up again, you hear me?" He started at my feet pushing the blanket under me making me into a cocoon.

"Yes, papa." He got to my knees and started to slow down. "Good girl. Now tell me who you are?" He glided his hand up my hips and slowly back down making sure the blanket was extra tight.

I now know what he was doing.

"I'm your little girl." I said with an eye roll. He got to my armpits and pushed the blanket tight since my arms weren't under the blanket I lifted them up so he could cocoon me more.

His hands grazed over my chest pulling the blanket up almost to my neck. His hands rested on my cheeks, I smiled brightly up at him he returned the smile but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Say who you are again." "Your-" "No, say my name." He demanded, but he had a smile on his face making it light hearted.

"Pap-" "ah ah ah. Nope." I rolled my eyes again. "Daddy's little girl." "Good girl, good little Cypress." He kissed my left cheek and rubbed his thumb across my check. Then kissed my right cheek and rubbed his thumb across.

He was extremely close to my face I could feel his hot breath on my lips, I shook my head. "Papa im to old for that part." He looked angry, fear flashed through my eyes. Then he smiled.

"I guess you are." He went up and kissed my forehead and rubbed his thumb. "Good night, my Cypress." "Goodnight Papa."

☀️🤍☀️

IT'S SAFE TO READ NOW!!!!!

I shook my head, the shots still were coming. It's as if the memory I had stopped time. Or the shooting is lasting a long time.

Finnicks arms gripped my waist.

I didn't know what to do I didn't want him to touch me, but I also felt comfort in his arms.

As the shooting went on buildings began to fall. Once it stopped Finnick let go of me.

"Are you alright, Angel?" Physically yes. Mentally? No. Not at all.

My brain is like the ocean at the moment. Everything's calm one second and a then a tsunami comes in.

Each wave brings a new memory some good some, bad. Some short, some long.

Today is a bad memory day. I'm 23 that memory happened 12 years ago I haven't thought about it until now.

I guess the memory block I put up came crashing down.

Now I don't know what type of memories I'll get.

But I don't want Finnick to worry, so I nodded my head. "Yeah, just... I'm fine." He obviously didn't believe me but also knew not to push.

"All clear. Gale, Homes, with me." Boggs spoke I grabbed my sword about to get up when I noticed Peeta.

"Leegs take the wings." He finished.

"Peeta?" I dropped my sword and crouched near him. But enough space so I'm not crowding him.

He was saying something with a shaky breath that I couldn't make out. He started to bang his head with the butt of the gun. "Peeta." I whispered. I put my hand between his head and the gun, so he didn't hurt himself.

"Peeta it's alright." A bomb went off making him jump. He fell into my arms. I heard Boggs scream and Katniss take off to him.

I know I should care about where she was going but my priority right now is to help Peeta.

"Peeta. Peeta." I shook his slightly as I rubbed his shoulders. I was at a lost, I didn't know how to comfort him.

"Cypress?" "Yes?" "Are we safe?" I wanted to say yes to comfort him but I couldn't lie. "I don't know Peeta." "Where are we safe at?" A single tear fell from his eye.

"I don't know where Peeta. I'm sorry."

—•—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 424 47
Katniss Everdeen, Victor of 66th Annual Hunger Games at the age of 12, meets Finnick Odair, The 15 year-old Capitol Heartthrob. Katniss has trouble a...
36.1K 354 30
DISCLAIMER: OBVIOUSLY I DON'T FUCKING OWN THIS, SUZANNE COLLINS DOES, BUT THIS IS FANFICTION, ASSHOLES. THERE IS NO NEED TO REPORT IT OR YOU BETTER R...
1K 45 16
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 - ❝𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.❞ ❝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜.❞ ✫...
177K 4.7K 48
A SNAKE HIDDEN UNDER THE SKIN OF A MASTERMIND She reads people as if they're books. She used people as if they're objects. She manipulated their mi...