Hold My Hand

By gourab2005

Cam is a seventeen year old. That's what his birth certificate says. But due to some medical reasons, he stop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

5.5K 100 10
By gourab2005

Fiona picks up an asleep Cam from the car seat. She keeps a hand behind his head as he is all floppy.

She is walking on the driveway when she feels something.

"Wha.." Fiona looks down to figure out the warm dampness on her arm. And there it is. She notices Cam peeing on her, while he sleeps.

Fiona inwardly cringes but doesn't do anything. She does not want to wake him up. She, in no way, likes to be peed at but if it prevents a cranky toddler, so be it.

Fiona rings the doorbell.

Soon enough, Emma opens the door. She looks at Fiona, her wet top, Cam's wet pants.

She starts laughing hysterically.

"Stop, don't be loud, he's asleep." Fiona puts her hand over Emma's mouth, shushing her. The hand which is dry, of course.

"Okay, okay, come in." Emma tries her best to suppress her laugh as they get to the living room.

"Give me a towel, I'll have to change the baby." Fiona tells Emma. "Oh, and bring my bag from my car. The baby wipes and a set of clothes are in it." She tosses her car keys to Emma.

"Okay, on it." Emma first fetches a towel for Fiona and then goes to bring her bag.

Fiona spreads out the towel on the couch and gently lays down on it.

"Hush, little baby." Fiona hums in a whisper when Cam fidgets a little.

She strips Cam just as Emma returns with her bag.

"Thank you." Fiona takes the bag and brings out the wipes.

"He had an accident again?" Emma kneels down next to Fiona.

"Yeah, poor baby." Fiona wipes down Cam thoroughly. Fortunately, Cam does not wake up.

"He stopped wetting last year, and here we are again." Emma smooths out Cam's hair.

"He used to have accidents?" Fiona asks, looking at Emma.

"Yeah." Emma replies.

Fiona changes Cam into a grey t-shirt and some underwear. She doesn't put any pants on him because they are going to be inside.

"Should I put some protection on him?" Fiona asks Emma.

"Well, he used to be until last year."

"Okay." Fiona removes the towel from under Cam, and puts some couch pillows around him.

She puts the wet clothes in a plastic bag.

"Let's go eat something. I'm starving." Emma pulls Fiona to stand.

"You didn't eat?" Fiona asks as Emma tries to drag her.

"No, I didn't. Now let's go." Emma tries to drag Fiona.

"I have to change, babe. I'm all wet." Fiona reminds Emma of the situation.

"Oh, totally forgot about them." Emma stops dragging her. "Go take a shower at my bathroom. And wear anything you like, if it fits that is." Emma pushes Fiona gently.

"Alright." Fiona goes to take a shower while Emma warms up their food.

Fiona returns downstairs after a quick shower, in an olive green t-shirt and grey shorts.

"What did you make?" Fiona asks, entering the kitchen.

"Some chicken pasta." Emma replies.

"Here." Emma puts their plates on the table, taking a seat beside Fiona.

"I love chicken pasta." Fiona gives a quick kiss to Emma.

"And I love you." Emma kisses Fiona back.

The two are eating their dinner when Fiona hears faint whining.

"Let me check real quick, I think Cam woke up." Fiona leaves the kitchen, to check on her baby.

"Mama..." Fiona can hear her baby's soft cries as she comes closer to him.

"Mama's here, sweetheart. It's okay." Fiona pulls Cam into her arms, swaying him. She read somewhere babies can get emotional not seeing their mother after waking up.

"I'm here, baby. Mama's got you." She pats Cam's bottom, walking back to the kitchen.

"What's up with him?" Emma rubs Cam's back as Fiona sits next to her.

"Nothing, just waking up." Fiona replies.

"Give me some water, babe." Fiona asks Emma.

"Baby, say ah." Fiona tries to feed Cam some water from the cup.

"Nu... sleep, mama." Cam buries his face in Fiona's breasts.

"No sir, we are going to eat something." Fiona sits Cam up on her knee, as Cam starts crying silently.

"Oh, baby, don't you want to try some chicken pasta? Em made them for you." Fiona tries to console Cam.

"Fo' me?" Cam asks Emma, with fingers in his mouth.

"Yes, bubba. For you." Emma sends a wide smile to Cam, which seems to lift his mood up.

Fiona finally gets Cam to drink some water. She then proceeds to spoon feed Cam his dinner. Her own dinner is getting cold, but she doesn't mind. These small things come along the way of becoming a mother,

"Give him to me. You finish your dinner." Emma takes Cam from Fiona. She shushes her when Fiona goes to object.

Fiona keeps an eye on them while having her dinner. She trusts Emma, she does, but a responsible Emma is hard to find. She watches as Emma cleans up the kitchen with Cam in her arms.

Fiona quickly finishes her dinner and cleans her plate.

"Give me the baby." Fiona takes Cam into her arms.

"Hi, mama!" Cam says excitedly, for the first time this evening.

"Hi, baby!" Fiona says, equally enthusiastically.

"Why change clothes?" Cam asks, tugging his shirt.

"You had another accident, baby." Fiona goes nonchalantly, not to upset Cam. And it worked.

She paces around the house with Cam, as Emma goes to grab her suitcase, as she is going to spend more than a week at Fiona's house.

Eventually, Emma comes back downstairs.

"Let's go." Emma tells Fiona.

Fiona starts to go with Emma when Cam whines.

"No pants, mama." Cam whines loudly, wiggling in Fiona's arms.

"It's just me and Emma, sweety. It's fine." Fiona tries to convince Cam.

"Bu..." Cam goes to say but is cut off by Emma.

"No buts, baby. It's just us." Emma says.

"You meanies." Cam mumbles, burying his face in Fiona's breasts. He seems to have found his best place to hide.

"Yeah, aren't we?" Fiona chuckles, walking out of the house. She hears Cam whining, hearing her comment.

Fiona puts Cam in his car seat, while Emma loads her suitcase in the trunk.

"The stroller is so adorable." Emma comments.

"Yeah, it is." Fiona goes to close the back door, when Cam holds her finger with his tiny hand.

"Stay." Cam pleads, looking up at his mama, giving the puppy eyes.

"Okay, pumpkin. I'll stay in the back." Fiona leans down, kissing Cam's forehead.

"Em, babe, drive the car. I'm sitting with the little one." Fiona tells Emma, getting in the back of the car.

"Alright." Emma replies, getting in the driver's seat.

Cam tries to lean towards Fiona, but is restrained by the straps of his car seat.

"What, baby?" Fiona asks, taking his hand. "Wanna sit with mama?"

"Yes." Cam huffs, trying to unbuckle the straps with his other hand.

"No, no don't do that." Fiona takes his other hand. She scoots over to sit right next to his car seat.

"Happy?" Fiona kisses her baby's tiny knuckles.

"Uh-huh." Cam replies, smiling up at Fiona.

..

Cam runs around the driveway, as soon as Fiona sets her down.

"Cam, stop." "Baby, come here." Fiona chases Cam. She picks him up. Cam's bare feet are all dirty.

"You like tiring mama, huh?" Fiona tickles an already giggling Cam.

"He likes tiring everyone." Fiona says, coming out of the car.

They enter the house. Fiona carries Cam to the couch, sitting down with him in her lap, while Emma goes to Fiona's bedroom to keep her suitcase. They have decided to sleep in the same room.

Fiona grabs some wipes from the coffee table and wipes down Cam's dirty feet. Yes, she keeps baby wipes everywhere. At the same time, Max comes running towards them.

"Max!" Cam yells, wiggling to get down.

"Hold on, baby." Fiona sets down Cam on the floor. And in an instant, the toddler and the dog run off. Max has made it his mission to show Cam every part of the giant house.

"Don't run, baby! Slow down!" Fiona yells, which obviously has no effect on them.

She smiles herself, standing up. She gets out of the house to park her car in the garage, and to bring out the stroller and the tricycle out. She keeps the items in the garage, which has a door that leads to the main house.

..

"Hey." Fiona hugs Emma from behind, who is putting her clothes in the closet.

"Hey." Emma replies, turning around. She gets on her tippy toes and kisses Fiona.

"You're so beautiful." Fiona whispers, touching their foreheads together.

They stay in a blissful silence for a while.

After a while, they finish putting Emma's clothes in the closet, and come back downstairs.

"Cam, where are you?" Fiona calls out. The boy seems to get lost every time. Emma and Fiona start looking for him.

Suddenly, a shirtless Cam comes toddling towards her.

"Where's your shirt, baby?" Fiona asks, picking him up.

"Dunno." Cam replies sheepishly.

"Is that so?" Emma asks, tickling his sides. Cam burst out in giggles.

"Did you throw it somewhere, pumpkin?" Fiona looks around the floor.

"Dunno, mama." Cam replies, putting his fingers in his mouth.

Right then, Max comes running, with Cam's t-shirt in his mouth.

"So, you did throw it then." Fiona laughs, sitting down at the couch. Emma joins.

"Toons!" Cam shouts out.

"Okay, baby. But can you keep your inside voices please?" Fiona tries to make Cam understand as Emma turns on the TV.

Cam totally blocks Fiona out as he stares at his show on TV.

"Watch your show, baby, we're going to the kitchen for a second." Fiona sits Cam on the couch and stands up. She gestures Emma to come join her to the kitchen.

"What?" Emma asks, entering the kitchen.

"I was thinking if Cam should do his homework. His mind is not matured at all." Fiona replies, sipping some water.

"Well, he never does it. Grammy and Grandpa don't force it, and you know about our school." Emma informs Fiona about Cam's academics.

"I think that's the best choice for now. We have only two weeks of school left, anyways." Fiona makes her mind.

"We should go do our homework, though." Emma says.

"Yes, we should." Fiona replies.

"Bubs, we are going to the study room. Call us if you need something, okay?" Fiona kisses Cam's forehead.

"Otay, mama." Cam replies, not taking his eyes off the TV.

Fiona takes out his fingers from his mouth, while Emma ruffles his hair. They go the study room.

..

Fiona waits for Emma to finish her homework, when the door opens slightly. She sees a little blonde head, just peeking.

"Come here, sweetheart." Fiona opens her arms, totally amused.

Cam, listening his mama, runs into her arms.

"Miss you." Cam mumbles, rubbing his face against Fiona's chest.

"You missed me? Well, I missed you too, baby boy." Fiona rocks Cam in her arms. She can't get enough of him.

"Why does everyone leave me alone?" Emma says, going to Emma's chair to hug them. They don't know if it is a family, or friends or whatever. They are just content to be with each other.

"Let's get you in a bath." Fiona stands up with Cam in her arms.

..

Fiona cradles Cam in her bedroom. She is feeding Cam a bottle of milk, while Emma takes another bath. A shower in the morning is apparently not enough for her.

Fiona rocks an almost asleep Cam as he slowly drinks his milk. She takes her phone out, clicking a selfie of her feeding her baby.

She lays down an asleep Cam in the middle of the bed, after burping him. Cam made it very clear in the bath, he would sleep in Fiona's bed.

Fiona sends the picture to her mom and dad. The caption says- "He calls me mama."

Fiona falls asleep, with a wide smile.

AN: Here we go. With Fiona's parents' introduction, we would get to know the mysterious background of Fiona. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 16.1K 38
Vivian and Gloria have been ruling over their kingdom peacefully for the past 17 years, they have been married for 20 years. Everything is normal in...
904K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
51K 519 25
My entire life my brothers have treated me like I am a fragile baby and they still do. Some of it is for their amusement and some of it is because th...
299K 5K 38
(discontinued) Madelyn Davis, she is fifteen and very naive. She's also a very innocent girl and a crybaby. Her nickname is Maddie, what everyone cal...