A Little Dinged Up (gxg)

Von Loiosh

Lylah is a movie stuntwoman who got her start doing crazy things on YouTube with her girlfriend five years ag... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Miki's Fantasy)
New Story

Chapter 32

945 79 9
Von Loiosh

Once I nodded, Ava gripped my hands and slowly sunk down onto the dildo, throwing her head back and moaning lightly as it filled her core. Once she settled down at the base, she lowered her head to look at me. "I'm going to fuck myself till I cum, and you're going to watch. You're not allowed to help, only watch."

I whimpered in the back of my throat, because I knew I'd be hard pressed to not help, and fuck I wanted to be the one to bring her over the edge!

She shifted her knees, and then started to lift her hips, then sink back down, rolling a little to grind her clit on the base every time she hit it. Slowly but surely, she started to increase her pace, and a fine sheen of sweat started to coat her chest as it turned red with her excitement. She was fucking gorgeous. Her eyes were half lidded in pleasure, her breasts were bouncing with each thrust, and I was entranced by the view of her juices coating the shaft of the toy before pooling and spilling down to mingle with my own wetness.

"Hard to tell where to look, huh?" she purred low in her throat. "I hope you're enjoying the show Lylah, you're the only one that will ever see anything like this. It's all for you. I'm all for you."

"Ava, you're all I want. I'm all for you too. Everything I am and have is for you," I gasped out. The base of the dildo was pressing down deliciously on my core and the friction on my clit when she rocked back and forth was bringing me closer to the edge. I could tell she was almost there too, as her speed was picking up, and her little whimpers were becoming louder moans. It was a delightful sound, and I desperately wanted to grab her ass to drive up into her. But this was her show, and I wanted her to keep the control she'd established.

"Oh god... Lylah! Fuck! Oh, fuck I'm there! Fuck! Lylah! Take me now!" She finally screamed as she hit her high.

I wasted no time at all in standing up from the chair while she convulsed on me. I held her tight, her legs trying to wrap around me while she continued to spasm. It was three steps to the bed, and I was there in a flash, laying her on her back, her legs over my shoulder. I had loved this position when we tried the other night, and with her not having bad ribs, I was hoping she would too.

"Mmmm, yeah, right there Lylah. Nice and deep!" she said in a guttural moan.

I started with long, smooth strokes that filled her up and let me get a perfect view of everything. The blissful look on her face was as wonderful as the sticky mess we'd made of her pussy, and I was sure I'd be licking that clean for her after this round. I couldn't wait! "Fuck, you look so beautiful Ava! You're fucking amazing!" The friction was driving me crazy now, and my legs were beginning to tremble as my body responded to all the overwhelming pleasure.

"It was all you. You make me feel things... Oh fuck yes! More! That I can't... Oh god! Oh! Yes! Faster! Explain! Oh, oh, oh! Lylah! Oh god yes!" There were a lot of stops on the way, but I knew exactly what she meant.

Hearing her unravel a second time gave me just the impetus I needed to hit my own peak. "Oh Ava! Oh god yes! Fuck, fuck!" I slid a hand under her ass, pulling her up into the last few strokes until my body stopped responding to my brain's commands, and I collapsed atop her, barely able to keep our nipples protected.

"Are you okay Ava?" I managed to gasp out after regaining my strength for a minute.

"I'm delightfully full and sore," she purred happily from beneath me. "But prom is a once in a lifetime experience, so I'm afraid I'll need more to remember it!"

"More huh? I can do that!" I slid backwards, slowly removing the shaft from Ava and then kneeling at the foot of the bed and then pulling her right to the edge. She picked her head up to look down at me and I smiled happily before starting to lick all over her inner thighs. We'd made quite the mess with the strap on, and my girlfriend deserved a thorough cleaning. I had just the tongue to give it to her!

Starting in the junction between her hips and pelvis, I took long, leisurely licks while enjoying the flavor of her wetness. I slowly made my way closer to her center but was taking my time to enjoy it.

"Is this payback for me teasing you?" Ava groaned while lifting her hips in a plea for me to put my tongue where she wanted it.

"Sorry! Just cleaning up our mess!" I replied. Yeah, maybe I was teasing her a little, but nowhere near to the extent she had!

"Why bother? You're just going to make another mess!" she giggled, and I couldn't deny that.

"Fine, then I suppose I'll just have to lick your delicious pussy, you overbearing girlfriend you!" I snickered. With that, I started taking long smooth licks up through her delicious folds before settling my lips around her clit and suckling on them. I recalled the nibbling sucking thing that she'd done to me and tried to replicate it on her clit. It must have worked, because as soon as I tried her hips started bucking uncontrollably up into my mouth, and I had to use my hands to pin her down.

"Shit! Fuck! Oh, yes Lylah, yes! Don't stop! Oh god please! Right there!" Ava was screaming now, and I was sure that I'd gotten the technique right, since that was what it had felt like for me! Knowing she was close, I gently slid two fingers into her, and started curling them in time with her bucking hips. It took only four thrusts before she let out a loud, wailing scream of pleasure, and gripped my head between her thighs like she was trying to pop it.

I slowed my tongue and fingers, letting her enjoy her climax, then started kissing the insides of her thighs once she went a little limp. I crawled back up to the bed, lifting her gently so her legs weren't dangling off the side, and held her in my arms. I know it might seem like post sex bliss, but I really do love this girl. Would it freak her out for me to tell her that? Would she just think it was the sex talking?

I guess there is only one way to find out.

I leaned up on my elbow, reaching out and gently running my fingers along the side of Ava's face, and getting a gentle smile in return as she swiveled to look up at me. I leaned down, kissing her smiling lips and felt her eagerly return it. Our hands tangled in each other's hair as our tongues danced together within our mouths. When we broke the kiss, happy and smiling, I knew I couldn't wait any longer. Mistake or not, I had to tell her.

"Ava, I love you. I know it seems soon, bu..."

"I know Lylah. I've been waiting for you to say it. I love you too," she interrupted, then leaned up and kissed me again.

"You what?"

"Lylah, nobody plans a night like this for someone unless they love them. Nobody puts a giant tattoo on their lower back for someone that they just like. Nobody flies across the country with almost all they have and their adorable cat for someone they just want to be friends with. I know you love me, and your actions have said it even if you were afraid to," she explained.

"And that doesn't freak you out?"

She snickered at me. "Don't be silly! Of course not. I was in love with you before I left after the parachute jump. That is exactly what made me leave. I thought you were going to choose Trish, and I couldn't stand to be there when that happened. I'm sorry I left, and I promise you I'll never do it again. I do love you, so much." Her hand was soft on my cheek, and I didn't even realize I was crying until she was wiping the tears from my face with her thumb.

"This is crazy," I mumbled with a bark of laughter. "I thought I was going too fast telling you tonight, but you beat me by a month."

"I had the advantage. I wasn't trying to get closure with an ex," she pointed out. "I just wanted to be with the wonderful woman I met shooting a movie. You have no idea how many times I was moaning your name in my apartment after watching you on set in the swimsuits!"

I giggled, and then leaned down and nuzzled her neck. "You've been doing that a lot here in the hotel too."

"Are you complaining?" she wondered with a raised brow.

"Hell no! I love hearing you moan and scream. The louder the better. Hearing you turns me on even more."

"Mmmhmm and can I hear you a little then?"

"What would you like to hear me say?"

"I want you to scream my name as I take you on all fours. We haven't tried that yet!"

I felt my loins stir just at the thought of it. I wanted that. I wanted her to grab my ass as she took me. I quickly unbuckled the strap on harness and handed it over. "Your loyal steed awaits!"

Best prom night ever!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

869K 25.3K 106
When Vina Cabassi's facade of a relationship abruptly ends with her boyfriend Sebastian during a Thanksgiving weekend at his parent's estate, Vina fi...
303K 10.3K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...
92K 3.8K 23
Amy and Paige had finally started their life together. Away from overbearing and homophobic parents, they had gotten married and moved to the Massach...
18.2K 1.1K 36
(#2 Book in the dance series.) Lea Rovera is a 24 y/o aspiring artist that has been inseparable from her best friend Estelle Beaufort at The Pink Ros...