A Little Dinged Up (gxg)

By Loiosh

Lylah is a movie stuntwoman who got her start doing crazy things on YouTube with her girlfriend five years ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Miki's Fantasy)
New Story

Chapter 30

1.1K 86 4
By Loiosh

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Sean growled at Ava. He'd lit into her almost as soon as we'd arrived on set over the TMZ interview. We were surprised that it hadn't already been aired, but I guess they wanted to edit it, and then released it after the filming had wrapped the following day. Now he seemed to think that he deserved to know that she had a girlfriend for some reason.

"Sean, I had no reason to tell you anything. You asked, I said no. That was all you needed to understand," Ave tried to explain the entitled dimwit.

"But you're gay!" he blurted.

Ava looked at me, and I just shrugged. I had no idea where he was going with this. "I'm a lot of things Sean, and you don't need to know the vast majority of those things. We're coworkers, and just shooting a movie together. Nothing more. I don't know the first thing about you outside of this movie, and I don't need to know. You can know what I want you to know about me, and if you don't need to know I won't tell you."

It reminded me of the movie premiere all those months ago, when I was asked about Ava being hard to work with on the set. Was she just getting asked out a lot and the guys that were turned down bad mouthed her? It wouldn't shock me at all if Sean said something now if he was asked. Asshole. Maybe I'd have Miki interview him armed with the information that he'd tried to ask her out. That might go over well. Actually, I might recommend that, just to get the word out that asshole co stars were spreading the rumor about her being hard to work with because of their fragile egos. After thinking about it, I realized that probably happened to a lot of actresses, and other women in different professions too!

"Sean, it doesn't matter what her sexuality is. It doesn't matter if she is a vegetarian or what her religion is or what kind of car she drives. Just film the movie, and move on with your life," I told him. "Her life is hers to live, and she is happy doing so."

"But... I mean..." Sean seemed to be struggling to form the words to create the next masterful sentence that would astound us all. "But she kissed a guy in her last movie!"

Holy shit, he was as dumb as a post. It was a good thing that he was straight, because if he ever had to come out of the closet, he'd never be able to find the fucking doorknob.

"Sean, I'm an actress! I can kiss someone as part of the movie, and it means nothing! Hell, in this movie, I'm supposed to shoot you later, do you think I need to be a murderer?" Ava was getting frustrated, and I couldn't blame her. Thankfully, the director gathered everyone up for the shoot, and they got back to work. Once more I got to see my amazing girlfriend show everyone why she was so damned good at her job.

               For all of Sean's issues to start the day, the shots went pretty well. Ava did some more singing, while Sean looked suitably managerial sitting on the sides of the stage. I was pretty sure they'd already filmed all of the murder scenes of the other singers that Sean was evidently murdering to make Ava a success. Next week would be the chase scene and fight scene that I'd be filming for Ava, and I was looking forward to that, since I hadn't contributed much to the movie yet.

               As the day went on, my nerves started to get the best of me. Even the text from Miki saying that everything was ready in our hotel room did little to sooth my jitters. I was like a kid on Christmas Eve, and I just wanted to open my presents. Well, I mean, not exactly a present, but you know what I mean. I wanted to treat Ava the way she deserved, and I couldn't wait to see the smile on her face. I hope she liked my plan!

               When the filming finally wrapped again, it was about 6pm, and time for the evening to start. I saw Sean approaching, his face set as though he'd found new things to complain about. "Sean, we're going to go enjoy our evening. Unless you're here to apologize for the way you acted earlier, don't say a thing," I told him, cutting him off before he started.

               He pouted. The little shit pouted. "This isn't over!"

               "It needs to be, Sean. I'm not going through this every day. This is a ridiculous conversation. If you really want to complain, do it to someone else," Ava growled at him. She was all done catering to his bullshit, and I wanted to give her a little standing O. If I had my way, she'd have a lot of Os later tonight anyway! I don't know that she'd be standing for them though.

               With one more pout Sean turned and walked away. Hopefully that crap would stop, or we'd have to talk to the director and see if he could put an end to Sean's antics. He was just being a petulant child who didn't like not being able to have the shiny toy. But with him gone, I was able to take Ava's hand in mine, and enjoy our walk back to the hotel.

               "What would you like for dinner tonight?" Ava wondered as she moved into my arms in the elevator.

               I leaned in, nuzzling her neck. "I was hoping you'd be okay with room service tonight. I'd kind of like you all to myself."

               Ava's breath hitched as I started to kiss and nibble her up towards her ear. "I don't think I'd ever turn that down!"

               When the elevator stopped, we walked swiftly to the room, though with different motivations. Ava probably assumed a night of passion, and I had that planned too, but I had a special night planned first. I used the keycard, and opened the door for Ava, and let her into our room. All of the room lights were off, but on the far wall, spelled out in twinkle lights held up by clear thumb tacks, was a sign.

               PROM?

               She turned to me in confusion. "Prom?"

               "We never had a chance to go. I'd like to take my girlfriend to prom if she'd let me. It might be a little late, but we could still have our night."

               "But how?" she was looking around the room, where she could dimly see some prom banners hung on the walls.

               "I had some stuff made up and Liv and Miki set it up while we were on set. Your dress is hanging up in the bathroom, and dinner will be here shortly. Once we've eaten then we can dance all night. In prom tradition, we can then sneak off to this conveniently placed hotel and spend the night together under the twinkle lights." I pointed at the ceiling, where a net of the lights was strung up over the bed.

               "This is amazing! It's better than a real prom!" she gushed. Whirling towards me, she threw her arms around my neck, gently to avoid both of our nipples being squished, and just held me. "Thank you, Lylah, you're amazing."

               "Only the best for you. Now get into your dress, I can't wait to see you!"

               Wiping away tears, she nodded and smiled before racing into the bathroom. My dress was in the little dining area, and I wasted no time in getting changed into that as well. Madison had done well. It didn't hurt that she had an emergency supply of dresses for last minute parties and shows, and that Ava and I were almost the identical size, but I was still going to have to give her major thanks when I saw her. I got the little wrist corsage that the girls had picked up for me from the fridge and went back to the bedroom. I was ready for my date.

               Madison had sent a deep purple strapless dress for me, with a matching set of low heels, and I felt great. I didn't worry about hair and makeup, as I'd done mine this morning in my normal look. Ava had been done up by the crew on set, and already looked amazing, and when she appeared in the shimmery black spaghetti strap dress that had been sent for her it took my breath away. It clung to her like a second skin and really showed off everything that I wanted to explore over and over. I held out my hand with the white orchid corsage, and her hand went to her mouth in surprise once more.

               "This is all so much. I can't believe you did all this Lylah," she murmured while I slipped the corsage onto her.

               "We'll have to give Madison a big bonus this year, she was the one that arranged to get everything here," I admitted. "And Liv and Miki helped get the room ready. It was a group effort of people that care about your happiness working together."

               She leaned up and kissed me softly. "And who was it that talked them all into doing that for me? Does that person care about my happiness too?"

               "There is nothing she cares more about than your happiness. She hopes to increase it every day if she can," I replied.

               She bit her lip, then looked into my eyes shyly. "And would she be upset if I stole a little of her thunder?"

               I was confused by that. Steal my thunder how? "What do you mean?"

               She leaned in for another soft kiss, licking my lip a little as she pulled away. "I might have a surprise for you too. While Madison was working for you to get this set up, she was also working for me. Starting next Monday, the tutor that helped me through high school is going to be here to help you get your GED. Is that okay?"

               I was stunned. In a good way mind you, but still. Holy shit! "You did that for me?" I asked breathlessly.

               "You're not the only one that cares about someone's happiness, you know." She smiled shyly, knowing she'd surprised me as much as I surprised her.

               "You're unbelievable. You really are. I'm so lucky to have you here with me." I was terrified as to how fast I was falling for Ava, but I wasn't going to deny it. None of this seemed forced. She was truly wonderful, and we were both taking the time to make each other happy. I needed more of this!

               "And we're lucky to have Madison around!" Ava pointed out.

               "She's getting a hell of a Christmas present this year!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.8K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...
141K 5.1K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...
20.4K 1.7K 44
If you read A Little Dinged Up, you might wonder what happened to Trish, Lylah's ex, after everything wrapped up. Well, now you can find out! Yes, th...
47.1K 1.1K 37
In which a fragile housewife and a fed-up high schooler gradually discover a mutual interest in the other. The two find themselves in a life altering...